Her life

By Human_Bleep

(The beginning sucks but the rest is good lol) Y'all lemme just say right now that I'm so sorry I messed up t... More

WARNING
Chapter 1 : Evil
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Why?
Chapter 5: Coma
Chapter 6: Therapy Session

Chapter 2: Movin' in

0 0 0
By Human_Bleep

Let me tell y'all this, the drive was terrible it was either listen to my brother in our truck ramble about how hot he thinks he is or my dad and his new coachin' job so I chose my dad. Right now we're in a small town of windsor population about two thousand which is surprisin' for how small it is.

"Are we almost there dad?" I ask bouncin' in my seat ready to get out of the car already.

"Almost sunshine, just a couple more minutes." He smiles.

After those couple of agonizin' minutes we got there, dad gave me the key to the house and I bolted to the front door opening it to a beautiful two story house with light brown wooden floorin' all 'round everywhere I rush up the steps leavin' the door wide open, the walls the white, a smaller Chandler that hangs from the ceilin'. Then two other doors one to the right from the other door.

Gettin' curious I walk into the door on the far right wall, opening the door and my jaw drops surprised seein' it's a personal bathroom I turn around with a smile on my face on my face goin' to the the door on the very left of the room only to find a walk in closet. Jumpin' up and down I personal happy dance for a few seconds and then stoppin' regainin' my composure. I walk to to the door I walk to the door of the room takin' off my shoes leavin' them at the center of the door. "I marked my room!" I yell while walkin' down the stairs after managin' to leave my room and not decoratin' it.

"Good, now get your ass down here Oakley so you can help us unpack the movin' van!" My dad yells at me while I walk out the front door.

"But I thought they weren't comin' till Monday."

"Well you tell me cause they're here right now." Chase rolls his eyes as he gets things out of the truck.

***

After hours and hours of unpackin' we got it done. My room was decorated so the bay window that sits on the left of my center wall in my new room. We moved my bed and mattress in the room so it sit right next to my desk, my desk on the right of it with my black desk chair to match it.

Boxes around my room searchin' and searchin' for the box labeled lights and as soon as I find it I cut it open with the with the scissors that lie on my bed then, untangle them so I can hang them up throughout my room.

About 40 minutes later after I finished, I took a seat at my bay window seeing another window on the other side of it. So I open my mine to get some fresh air then move my small black bedside table in between my bed and the bay window. Sittin' back down on the bay window seat I hear a small but husky soundin' 'hello' so I look so I look up out my window seein' a boy about my age waving at me so I wave back with a small smile. "Uh..hi there I'm Oakley, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Austin, nice to meet you too. So where you from?"

"Texas."

"Oh, why did you move?"

"My dad got a new job a-" I get cut off by my dad yellin' for me to come down for dinner. "Sorry, I gonna go to eat dinner nice talkin' to you." I wave and close my window runnin' down the stairs going into the kitchen.

"Dad since when do yo-" I trail off lookin' up findin'' people I don't know in my house...well, new house.

"Uh..hi." I give them a small wave just before my dad walks up behind me.

"Good, you decided to join us. These are our new neighbors." He stands next to a lady with long light brown hair and brown eyes. She looks about 5'6 "This is Jennifer Smith." He then points to the 5'4 version of her "and this is her daughter Sofia. Y'all this is my daughter Oakley and son Chase." He motions to Chase as he walks up next to me from goin' somewhere.

"It's nice to meet y'all." Chase and I say at once.

"It's nice to meet you too, you can call me Sof."

"It's a pleasure to meet you and can call me Jen." Chase and I just nod before lookin' over at our dad.

"They came to drop off the dinner but I just asked them if they wanted to stay instead." Chase and I nod once more before taking a seat. Jen, Sofia, and dad followin' us.

***

The next day I continued to unpack boxes in my room home alone since dad went ta talk with the principal of school and Chase decided he wanted to look around the campus even though it's Monday and people besides the students will be there.

Runnin' downstairs into the kitchen to grab somethin' to eat but when I open the fridge door the doorbell goes goes off givin' a ding throughout the house. "Comin'!" I yell givin' a sigh knowin' food will have to wait. Walking into the livin' room I takin' a mental note to unpack the last few boxes that are sittin' in the corner.

"Hi I'm Oakley, can I help you?" I opened the the door the rest of the way revealin' a boy about 6'2 with dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Yeah, I'm Odin I just got out of school and my aunt said I should introduce myself."

"Oh, well nice to meet you. Would you like to come in?" I ask.

"Sure." he smiles.

"So my aunt told me you're from Texas but why did you move here?" We walk into the living room.

"Well my dad got a new job down here after about ten years in the military." I say sitting on the couch.

"Oh," he takes a seat next to me. "what about your mom?"

At that moment it hit me, every emotion you could think of my tears wanting to form but I choke them back down both showin' any emotion possible. "She's not here."

"Oh." He drops the subject.

"Hey Sunshine, can you help me with the groceries?"

"Yes dad." I answer. "I'll be right back." I get off the couch to help my dad with the grocery bags.

I walk out of the house to the car it's trunk still open. I grab a couple brown bags but they block my view of seeing anythin' but the bags in front of me. I successfully step up on the sidewalk and keep walking till I hit somethin' that knocks me on my butt and the grocery bags on the floor, the food now everywhere.

My dad and Odin come walkin' out of the house with a confused look on their face till they see me on the ground.

"Hey Sunshine are you okay?" My dad ask helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I look away from the spilled groceries noticin' Austin on the ground. "Oh lord Austin, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I apologize helpin' him up at the same time.

"It's okay." he looks up from me. "Hey Odin, I'm guessin' you're Mr. Archives it's nice to meet you I'm Austin." He sticks out his hand for my dad to shake. My dad shakes it with a "it's nice to meet you to son."

"Can y'all please help me clean this mess and I'm sorry for makin' a mess dad." I start to pick the spilled contents from the spilled bags up.

"It's no problem Sunshine everyone makes mistakes." He starts as do Austin and Odin.
After everythin' is picked up we head inside putting everythin' away.

Sittin' in the livin' room with a beer for dad and water for the rest of us. "So how do y'all know each other?"my dad ask all of us.

"Well Odin and I met today but Austin's window is across from mine." I answer and he gives a nod in response.

The rest of the time was spent talkin' about sports and what ones they played or if they played any sports at all but that was before my dear twin brother walked in and stood there like the idiot he is then questioned them about their who they were. They both left about an hour after they leave and I help my dad with dinner but not feelin' hungry I just go to my room and take a shower puttin' on pajamas which is just shorts and a T-shirt. Throwin' my blond hair into a ponytail while I brush my teeth. When I finished I go back into my room gettin' my laptop and layin' in bed lookin' up youtube I plug in my headphones putting them on and turnin' on autoplay then Alan Walker. Going on ta Wattpad to write about a girl that moved from the country ta California, okay so what the story is based on my life I thought It'd be cool. I get interupted from writing when my phone glows next to me.

"Hey Oakley it's Odin. You're probably wonderin' how I got your number but I got it from your brother when he walked Austin to the door." Mental note: kill twin brother.

"Cool at least ya' told me the truth."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothin', I just hate bein' lied ta."

"Oh."

"What you doin'?" I ask

"Nothing, well actually just thinking, you have to be doing something it's impossible to be doing nothing."

"Wise words Siggins."

"Well you get wiser as you get older and learn from our mistakes."

"Yeah yo' tellin' me."

"Anyway, what are you really doing?"

"On Wattpad."

"What is that?" he asks. Ya' know it's not uncommon for people not to know what it is only people who are readin' freaks know what it is.

"It's whe'e people go ta write their own stories or read others that they wrote."

"Oh sounds fun-ish."

"It is."

"Well, I should be getting to sleep I got school tomorrow."

"Yeah I got school shoppin'."

"Fun?"

"Nat really I hate shoppin'

"Lol, goodnight Oakley."

"Nigh' Odin." I put his name in my contacts but while I was doin' that I got another message from an unknown number.

"Open the curtains and look out the window." It said. So, I did. I know probably nat the best option but I didn't have a bad feeling so why not.

I got up from my bed lookin' through the curtains that drape directly over my bay window findin' Austin closed one until he opens both his curtains and window so I open mine.

"Hey Archives catch he throws a duffel bag out the window ta me.

"What the hell?" I exclaim I pull the bag in and drop it on my floor.

"Good, now move."

"What are you doin'?"

"Move or be tackled."

"Wait...N." The next thing I know I'm on my back underneath Austin.

"Nice catch."

"Just get off me." I push him off. "Why are you even here?" I ask gettin' up and dustin' myself off.

"Well, me and my stepfather got into a fight so I needed to go somewhere." He shrugs standin' up and sittin' on my bed.

"Why didn't ya just go through the fron' door my dad would let ya stay in a guest room." I sit next to him.

"They will come looking and when they do I don't want your dad to be called a lier or tell the and them find me." he gets up closin' the window and curtains. "I rather it be they don't know so when they come your dad will be honest and be hidden." He grabs his bag searchin' through it.

"Ah..." is all I can say.

"No big deal I do this all the time you were just closer to my house then my friends." He takes off his shirt.

"What are ya doin'?" I look away trying not ta stare.

"I'm getting ready for bed."

"Your sleepin' where in this room?" I cross my arms.

"Where do you think?" He jumps on my bed puttin' his hands behind his head.

"Nat on my bed." I climb over and push him off.

"What the hell princess." He sits up looking at me.

"Your not sleep-" I get cut off by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Sunshine ya' okay?" My dad asks behind the door.

I give Austin a worried look then answerin' back. "Yeah dad, just fell off my bed again." I shove Austin inta my closet before openin' the door.

"Oh, I thought yo' were talkin' ta someone."

"Na, just me in here."

"Okay, well, I'm goin' to bed then." He kisses my cheek. "Nigh' sunshine."

"Nigh' daddy." I smile to him and kiss his cheek just before we do our secret hand shake and he he leaves to his room. I close my door rushin' ta my closet just ta have Austin fall out while eatin' a lollipop.

"Hello." he mutters with a mouth full of lollipop

"Hi uh, where did you even get that?" He holds up a finger to show give him a second. He shuffles in his pocket for a second ta get somethin' out of his pocket. Holdin' it out seeing it's a red lollipop.

"Want it." He mumbles once again.

"uh, na," he just shrugs stuffing it back in his pocket. "So ya can sleep on the groun'." I step over him goin' ta my bed.

"No," he stands closin' the closet door. "I'm sleeping on the bed." He walks over layin' next ta me.

"Fine, just stay on yo' side." I turn on my side so I'm facin' the bathroom.

"Fine by me."

I'm assumin' he just shrugs then goes under the covers 'cause I feel a sligh' movemen' in the bed. Feelin' a bit uncomfortable I move so I'm now on my stomach with one arm up and leg up then the other leg straigh' with my other arm under my pillow that I lay head on facin' Austin but never openin' my eyes 'cause I know I won' be able to sleep after I open my eyes and actually seein' him in my bed.

"Why are you facing me?"

"Cause yo' sleepin' on the side of the bed that I usually sleep on." I yawn.

"Oh, my bad." He replys and I internally roll my eyes then lettin' sleep slowly over take me.

In the mornin' I wake up ta my bed feeling like a wall made of bricks. Wait...it's my bed. My bed is comfortable. Any bed is comfortable. I flutter my eyes open comin' face to chest. My eyes get wander up a little more findin' a face with sligh'ly parted pink lips, caramel skin, and soft snores almost inaudible when so close. Then it hits me, it's a boy. Nat just any boy, it's Austin. I try to get put by puttin' my hands on the sides of his head and liftin' my body in a plank position only to be weighed down by his arms 'round my waist. He stirs a little turnin' in his side takin' me with him so my arms are wrapped 'round his neck and his hands stop right above my bum. I let out a sigh of defeat now just layin' there lookin' at the wall behind him thinkin' about my life before I moved here ta California with my dad and brother. Now that we moved it's kinda like a fresh start ta do somethin' new with my life. Instead of wallowin' in my sorrows like I used ta. All of a sudden I'm snapped out of my though's by a knock on my door.

"Sunshine? Ya awake?" The door opens a little.

"Y-Ya dad I'm awake." I start to panic a little knowin' he was goin' ta open the door the whole way and see Austin in my bed.

"Well, I made pancakes come down when your ready and bring Austin with you." He closes the door the inch he opened it leavin' me baffled. How did he know if he didn't see him just now.

"Austin, wake up." I give him a light shake and he stirs so I do it once more but this time he actually lets his eyes open slowly to look into mine.

"Mornin' sleepin' beauty my dad invited you down for pancakes." I smile.

"Ok-wait...he knows I'm here?" He asks confusedly.

"Yep, now if ya would be so kind as to move so I can get up and brush my teeth that would be amazin'." I comment sarcastically.

"Nah, I think I'm cool here." He comments back.

"Well I'm not now move yo' ass before I make you."

"Damn, okay." he puts his arms back behind his head and sits up stretchin'.

"Thank ya." I get out of bed going into my bathroom brushin' my teeth and hair. When I return to my room Austin was no longer on my bed. I go down stairs seeing him eating blueberry pancakes with my dad and brother so I sit next to my brother while my dad sits across from me.

"So Austin, how was yo' stay in my daughter's room?" my dad asks puttin' his dishes in the sink.

"Well...uh..I-we." He stammers.

"We didn't do anythin' dad we stayed on our own sides of the bed." I eat my food.

"That's good why did ya' stay the nigh' anyway?" My dad asks sippin' his coffee.

"Well sir, that's somethin' I would like to speak about just the two of us or you don't mind."

"Of course nat, but next time just ask me if you can the answer is usually yes. Anyway, I have ta get going I'm startin' my new job today." he grabs his travel mug and heads out the front door then comes back in a minute later and gives me a kiss on the top of my head. "By' sunshine. By' son." He gives Chase a fist bump. "By' Austin when I get back we are havin' that conversation." He puts his cowboy hat on and grabs his keys. "Righ'?" He points ta him.

"Yes sir." He gives a nod.

"Good." He gives a final goodby' before leavin'. I finish my food and put my mess in the sink.

"Don't you got school?"

"Yeah, I should get changed." He stands and cleans his mess then goes up stairs.

A while later he comes back down with his bag in his hand and keys in his pocket the lanyard sticking out. He drops his bag by the door.
"I'll be back later since your dad wants to talk with me."

"Whatever, don't really care." I shrug looking at my phone.

"Just letting you know anyway see you later princess."

"Don' call me that."

"Whatever princess, bye."

"By'." Going up ta my room I take a shower and get dressed then just sit just sit there on my laptop.

It's about five and I thought my dad should be home soon but i just remembered that football is two hours so they get home till six. I put my laptop away and lay down starin' at the ceiling for a good twenty minutes till I fall asleep.

"Why are you such a failure? I wish you were never born!" he screams in my face, while I stand there taking it even if tears are streaming down my face. "Stop crying you little slut!" He screams louder only making me flinch and sob harder. "I said stop crying!" Instead of just yelling he slaps me across the face with so much force I fall to the ground, knowing a bruise will be in that exact spot tomorrow, well that's if i live to see tomorrow. I try to stifle a sob threatening to escape my lips but it does anyway when he yells for me to stand up.

I try standing on my feet only to fall back down. I try again and try again but my body won't let me. So instead of doing it on my own he yanks me up by my arms brewing another bruise in that spot I'm sure I'll feel it now but see it tomorrow. I let out another involuntarily sob. "If you won't stop crying then maybe this will help you." He puts his hand in his pants pocket pulling something out that I can't quite see but I can feel.

My breath hitches in the back of my throat, unable to scream, think, or breath. The sharp pain in my upper torso from where he stabbed me is to distracting.
He throws my to the ground creating another shock of pain to shoot through my body not just where I've recently gotten stabbed but my whole body from my now throbbing head to my aching back, and my numb legs unable to move them and run. He stands in front of me bending down to my level in the fairly large pool of blood that's formed in a short amount of time just so he can speak to me properly. "I knew that would shut you up. Now let's do something fun, yeah?" He stands again starting to take off his belt when my brother burst through the front door.

I'm guessing he sees the pool of blood that's formed because not caring that the monster was in front of me he rushes to my side and cradles my head on his lap. The next few things seem so fuzzy but I remember them so well. I remember the cops coming in and handcuffing the monster then the EMTs running in with a bed while it takes three firemen to hold back my brother so the EMTs can do their job and secure me on the gurnie and get me into the back of the ambulance. They said my brother couldn't come because they needed space to work but how much space can a six year old boy take up. I hear the sirens go on but after that everything goes black.

"Oakley, wake up!" I sit up straight in my bed gaspin' for air. Feelin' cold but hot at and sweaty at the same time. I look 'round me noticin' nat only my brother and dad are in my room but Austin at my door with a face full of concern. "Are you okay Oakley?" I just simply nod instead of using my words that I know weren't going to form properly.

"Austin can you get some water please?" My dad asks and he just nods his head.

"You had that dream again didn't yo'?" Chase asks as soon as Austin leaves and I nod in response. "I promise nothin' like that is gonna happen to ya' ever." He promises me. Just before Austin comes back with the water still confused but more concerned than anythin'. They pass 'round the water till it gets to me full till the top I chug the whole thin' lettin' the cold water flow down my throat and soothin' the pain from bein' dry.
I pull the glass away from my lips mumblin' a thank ya'. Puttin' it down on the table next ta my desk I just stare at my hands thinking while everyone looks at me.

I'm am useless and good for nothing. Why didn't he just stab me somewhere somewhere faittle? I wish I was six feet deep in the ground already.

"Oakley you're none and ain' ever gonna be those things." Chase said practically reading my thoughts.

"Yes I am! He was "righ' about everythin' and had the righ' to do what he did!" I cry putting my head in my hands.

"Nah, he had no right ta do what he did was cruel. Nobody deserves what happened ta yo'. What happened to yo' should never should've happened ta yo' in the first place."

"Yes, I did! I did deserve it! I wasn't quite like he asked me ta be!"

"Don't matter, yo' never deserved it."

"Y-Your right." I say very unconvinced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
103K 15.2K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
240K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...