Claimed // MikaYuu

Av _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... Mer

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
24
25
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

26

2.8K 68 21
Av _strawberrytae

Lies

*Mitsu's POV*

I slowly open my eyes and let out a loud yawn. Where am I? I blink a little and my eyes finally adjust. I take a look at my surroundings and I bolt up instantly.

"Shinoa!" Shinoa lets out a moan.

"No. Go back to bed." I frown.

"Where are we?" Shinoa slowly opens her eyes, scowling.

"What do you mean? Aren't we in the roo—" She stops mid-sentence.

"What the hell..."

Surrounding us is grey metal walls, and we are lying on a cot. Well, I am. Shinoa is on the pull-out cot beside me.

"This isn't our room." Shinoa states the obvious.

"No duh, dummy! How did we get in here? Where even are we?"

"I don't know." Shinoa mumbles. I bite my lip and look around. Suddenly, I shiver. It takes me a moment to realise that it's freezing where we are.

"Oh, wait!" Shinoa suddenly gasps. "I've seen this in movies before! I think it's a dungeon..."

"A WHAT?!"

"I've seen it before! I swear it. We are in a castle after all, every castle has one." I swallow thickly.

"How did we get in here?"

"We were pulled here in our sleep, obviously."

"Yeah, but what did we do?" I ask glumly. Shinoa shrugs.

"We must have pissed Mikaela off." I frown.

"I don't like this. Isn't there any way out?" Shinoa slaps my arm and I flinch and glare at her. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Haven't you ever watched the movies before? You need a key. Kings have dungeons for a reason—to keep people locked away." I scowl.

"Perfect. Now we're even farther away from our friends." Shinoa nods her head, sadly.

"Where do you think Yoichi and Kimi are?"

"I have no idea." I admit.

"I wonder if they're in the same position as we are..."

~

*Yoichi's POV*

"When I find him I'm going to kill him! With my bare heads! F^^k the stakes! His blood will be on my hands!"

I watch silently as Kimi paces around our cell. He looks so mad that it actually frightens me more than Mikaela does.

"U-Um...c-could you please calm d-down?" I stammer out. He glares at me, nostrils flared.

"No! I won't calm down! We're locked here! Who knows how long we'll be here!" I gulp.

"O-Okay...I'm sorry." He sighs and plops back down on his cot. He punches the wall and I flinch, scooting away.

"I'm sorry, Yoichi. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"It's fine." I reply softly. He shakes his head.

"No, it's not. I'm a terrible friend." I blush and shake my head.

"No you're not. You're just adjusting." Kimi frowns.

"I refuse to adjust to this hellhole."

"I know."

It falls silent between us.

It's awkward.

Then, a thought comes to my mind. I bite my lip.

"Where do you think Shinoa and Mitsu are?" I ask with wide eyes. Kimi shrugs and sighs.

"Probably in the same boat as us." I nod my head wordlessly. Then, I reply softly,

"And Yuu?"

"Who the hell knows."

~

*Yuu's POV*

I slowly open my eyes, yawning and stretching a bit. I don't remember much about the previous day, except for the fact that I fell sleep in Mika's arms.

Ugh.

As if my life isn't already complicated.

"Morning, sweetie." I flinch and turn around to see Mika smiling at me jokingly, already awake. I take a deep breath and avert my eyes somewhere else.

I can't look at him in the eye. It's too embarrassing.

"What's on your mind, love?" I shrug and refuse to answer. This makes him sigh. "Fine. Do you want breakfast?"

Just then, my stomach growls. My cheeks flush as Mika laughs his musical laugh.

"I see you're hungry. Well then, I'll get to it!"

"Don't forget to feed my friends." I mumble under my breath as he gets up. He pauses, seeming to tense a bit. I take note of this and raise my eyebrows.

"Uh..."

"What? Did you forget about them? The four other innocent people you kidnapped?" Mika seems to see right past my sass and blushes.

"I, uh..."

"You're going to feed them, right?" Mika nods his head too eagerly.

"Um, of course! Totally. How could I forget?" I relax instantly, although I'm still a bit suspicious.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"Of course! What would you like for breakfast?" He immediately changes the subject.

"Eggs and bacon." I say softly. He smiles at that, seeming to relax as well. Hmmm.

"Okay, I'll go make that for you. Does breakfast in bed sound okay?" I nod my head.

He's spoiling me. This makes me even more suspicious.

"Alright, I'll be right back." He hurries out of the room.

What is he up to?

~

*Mika's POV*

I rush into the kitchen as fast as I can. I rush as I start the bacon and then busy myself with the eggs. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down.

He won't find out, Mika. He won't find out!

I try to tell myself this over and over again, but it's too late. I'm freaking out. I'm only making things worse for me and also more stressful. I should have just been nice to him and told the truth.

I even pinky promised. Now I broke it.

I grumble things under my breath as I fix the eggs and bacon on a plate. I grab a fork, napkin, and a glass of cranberry juice and start to make my way to the grand staircase to bring it to Yuu. But suddenly, a guard stops me.

"You're majesty, what shall I do with the captives?" I sigh and run a hand through my hair with my free hand.

"Um, give them breakfast." I can at least do that for them.

"Um, you're majesty..." The guard fumbles and looks around nervously. I raise my eyebrows.

"What?"

"The captives—" I cut him off.

"I need to get to Yuu, you're in my way." I push past him and make my way upstairs. I pause at my door and take a deep breath. When I'm calmed down slightly, I open the door and walk in.

Yuu is in a curled up ball. I bite my lip and hand him the plate and glass.

"Eat up," I say, slightly nervous. He squints his eyes at me. "What?"

"Am I missing something?" I shake my head quickly.

"No. Not at all."

"Oh."

He seems suspicious. This worries me and I can't help but start to sweat. Yuu notices this immediately.

"Mika...are you keeping something from me?" I wipe the sweat from my brow.

"What? No."

"Are you sure?" He asks carefully. I bite my lip. Before I can respond, a voice behind me interrupts.

"Sir?" I turn around to see the same guard from before standing outside of my room.

"What?" I snap. Can't he see that I'm in the middle of something?

"The captives are fighting against their cell doors. Shall I still give them breakfast?"

My heart stops (even more than it already was before) and I immediately spin around to look at Yuu. Yuu drops his fork, his face pale and his eyes wide. A look of pure horror crosses his face and I see his shoulders drop.

"Y-You lied?" He stammers softly, his voice small. I swallow thickly.

"I-I can explain..."

"Sir?"

"GET OUT!" The guard jumps and scrambles away.

"Yes you're majesty!"

I turn back around, biting my lip as I see Yuu start to cry.

"Yuu-chan, I'm really sorry—"

"Save it!" He yells, and before I can stop it he runs out the door—right past me.

"Yuu-chan! Come back here!" I spin around and try to follow him.

But I have no idea where he is. With how big this castle is, he'll get lost instantly.

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! I'm sorry it was short. Mika is such an evil liar! But hot. :)

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter anyways. Thank you all for reading and supporting! It means a lot to me!

Tomorrow is Halloween, so happy Halloween!

I love you all so much! :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

(P.S. There will be a Halloween special next!)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37.9K 1K 22
꧁Yandere Gojo x dandere ex-student reader꧂ ╠Completed╣ You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcere...
48K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...
339K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
175K 10.1K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...