We meet again: Fate's Reunion

By _KAHANI_BY_K

It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghob... More

Prologue
characters
chapter 1 Journey
Ch -2 Father and daughter meet
ch-3 Hospital
soon
Ch-4 hospital-2
ch-5 Shivanya in oberoi mansion
ch-6 Pinky ka reaction 😱 and sso ka action
chapter-7 oberoi's growing bond with Shivanya's
new character face off
ch-8 visit to Obroi industries
ch-9 moments
ch 10. shocked😱😱😱
ch-11 mystry - shivanya duo bond
ch 12 family a dream
ch-13 surprise
ch-15
ch -16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter - 20 family power
ch-21 worries
chapter-22 emotions 😭
chapter 23: shivansh
ch 24 forgiveness
ch-25 Nakhre Noor Jahan ke
epilogue

chapter_14 misunderstanding again

3.5K 211 20
By _KAHANI_BY_K

Here shivaay and Oberoi family are searching Shivanya and Shivansh like mads but in vane .

Anika is crying like anything.
Shivaay comes to his SSO mode and. Orders all his source to search his children.

Whole family has searched all roads and asked about that van they took.
When anika is crying alone
Then a call comes on anika's phone.
Anika picked up the call A male voice came Anu ahhh said his name .

Anika - cried more listening to his
And told him Shivanya and Shivansh being kidnapped by someone.
Male- Anu so many things happened in your life and when do you plan to tell me this ,when someone happened to

Anika- no no.. nothing will happen to my kids. God Cannot this to me he took everything from me but my kids no never ( nahi nahi kuch Nahi Hogan mere bachcha Ko , Bhagwan mere saath ESA nahi kar sakte ,mera Sab kuch toh chin hi chuke hai par mere bachche nahi kabhi nahi )

She wiped per tears and
Male - don't worry I will ask my detectives to search them ,stay in touch with them.

she called her investigator to search her children at any cost .after all she is also a renowned name in the world the AR.She her every contact and possibly every power to search her children.

Anika - Don't worry bachcha I will make I will find you and never let any harm come to you again ever .She thought I know who did this remembering 15 years back .

Flashback

Anika got to know that she is pregnant and going to have their baby.She wanted to tell shivaay about that so she went to meet him but when she reached there guards didn't let her go inside Oberoi mansion.

But gaurds told pinky about anika's arrival and she went to meet her .
Pinky when saw her eyes went to her swollen belly ,glow on her skin.

P- you shameless girl, what do you want now
A- aunty I know you hate me ,but you cannot hate you grandchild .
P- no never my grandchildren will be of a mother of pure blood khandani not a orphan, roadside trash like you.
A- please let me meet shivaay once
P- no never he doesn't want to see your face , even I am going to fix his marriage in a rich family .and he is ready to marry any girl I chose for him.He already forgot you.
A- but he needs to know about his child
P- who's child are you talking about, it is not my Heera sons child.it may be your some lovers child and you came to trap my son with this child of yours.listen you girl if ever came here or in my son's life I will kill your this child and remember pinky Oberoi never give up her words.

Flashback over

Pinky's words rang inside her mind again and again,she went to search for pinky whipping her tears and now her eyes had fire ,you know an Angry plus hurt plus one on whom hurt her children is most dangerous than any one in this whole world.

She found pinky in a corner talking on phone as soon as she saw her she cutted the call and turned towards her and said

Pinky - mil hai teri woh teri kechi se jabaan chalane wali ladki.( Found your that scissors like tong daughter)aur uska woh bhai ( and her brother)

Anika- mere . Bachche .kaha .hai( where. Are .my .kids)
Pinky was astonished at her question and thought how she got to know about that,does she hear my conversation on phone.

Pinky- I ii. Don't know.
She saw shivaay coming
Beta if I would have known I would have told you already.

A- stop your this drama and nonsense
Answer me where are my kids,you are the one who kidnapped them I know you well mrs oberoi .

Shivaay - what ,Anika what are you saying

Anika- yes shivaay she is the one ,she was the one who told me that you agreed to marry someone else when I came to tell that I am pregnant .She said she will kill my child if I told you anything.

Said Anika crying
Pinky changed her ways immediately and said dear what are you saying I said by god's grace everything will be fine children will be ok I will pray for them.

Shivaay said Anika you need rest go home with Rudra I will come back with Shivanya and Shivansh I promise that .

Anika- are you mad shivaay I am saying this lady kidnapped our kids and you are askinge to go home and rest .you know what shivaay I was right you will always choose family when it comes to trust .

Shivaay- it's not like that Anika you know what two week from past two weeks she is asking forgiveness and asking me to tell Shivanya i am her father .

Flashback
Shivaay was reading a file when pinky knocks door of his room

Shivaay- what do you want now
Pinky- I am sorry son please don't do this , I cannot take your hatred any more. Cried
Shivaay- you cannot take my hatred ,you now how it feels when Shivanya has hatred in her voice taking about her father.when Shivansh calls me mr oberoi.

Pinky- I know it pains my son you tell them it was my fault I know they will love you ,no child can be angry from their parents .They will give you a chance just tell them that you are there father. I know they are your blood they will accept and love you. After all they are my Heera ( daimond) grandchildren. Bring my daughter in law and grand children permanently home shivaay this house is incomplete without them .You know house is completed when kids laughter are their to make it more alive.

Shivaay - I will try that , thanks for your support said with a smile
He thought his mother accepted his family and smiles at the thought .

Flashback over

Anika- I am going to find My kids on my own .
She calls her assistant Payal .
I want.mr Samuel to find my kids as soon as possible .

Shivaay- Anika you are not understanding
Anika- no I am understanding correctly now ,it was my fault it's been a hour and no news of my kids .

Somewhere in a dark house

Shivanya is kept in a room from where she could see Shivansh from a large window but door is locked.

Shivanya is thrown in a dark room with her hands and legs tied .Shivansh got his conscious back earlier and kidnappers tied him on a chair.

Kidnapper1- see kid we will not harm you but you need to co-operate with us . They called somebody on vedio call.

And that person was non other than pinky
Shivansh- what do you want asked harshly

Pinky- I just want one thing you and your mother and your that illmannered sister out of my son's life.

Shivansh - I am least interested in your son's life

Pinky- I transferred your money to your account and now you give them a money and leave them to airport and you don't you dare to open your mouth or else I won't hesitate to kill you and your so called sister

Shivansh- mind your tongue

Shivanya got into half consciousness

Pinky cutted the call
Kidnapper 2- hey we got our payment so why not earn somemore .
Kidnapper1- we can ask their parents for money
Kidnapper2- no you fool they are big people, they will catch us here or there.
Kidnapper1- so
Kidnapper2-we can sell that beautiful girl and this young man can be one of us you know
Kidnapper1-good idea .

Shivansh's blood boiled hearing this .
Shivansh- you ba*tard how dare you think about something like that .

Shivanya was now in complete conscious and tried to open her hands

Kidnapper2 - you small chick how dare you and slapped him hard

Shivanya who saw this was hell angry at this she broke the ropes and opened the ropes on her legs and jumped from window into the room where kidnappers and Shivansh was present .

Kidnapper2- woh now this beauty is up ..
Before he could say a punch landed on his face yes it was Shivanya who punched him .( Guys let me remind you Shivanya is black belt in karate and still taking training for judo ) .
Shivanya beats the kidnappers blue and black and goes to open Shivansh .
Here Shivansh untied Shivansh kidnapper1 hit her head with a wooden rod .
Shivansh got out of ropes and beats that kidnapper to hell.

Shivanya who held her head also hits the other one.

On other hand Shivaay and anika's investigators got the locations of the car that kidnapped the kids.

The kidnappers left the place and Shivanya who was holding her head ,brings her hand infront and saw her hand coloured in her in her blood she lost her conscious Shivansh saw this and holds her in his embrace and tries to wake her up.

Precap
Shivanya in hospital
Shivansh disclose the truth of pinky
Shivaay again guilty
Will Anika forgive shivaay

Sorry for late update friends but I was sick and screen light was irritating my eyes ,I am extremely sorry but I will try to update more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
139K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
133K 12.7K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...