All for you

By pumpkinwrites

Third (and last) book of the you series. Check out: It's you and Because of you. The stories are linked :) More

Recap
1.
2.
3.
A/N
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.1
17.2
18.
19
20.
22.
23.
24.
Random meows

21.

849 47 30
By pumpkinwrites

Jackson

It felt like we left with so much more stuff, our parents packing excessive amounts of food for us and buying clothes for Jade.

"She can't even wear them yet Mom..." I trail off, holding up a tiny dress.

"She'll grow into them" she replied, waving me off. I picked up a pair of tiny shoes and stared at them, feeling so lost. Would she really?

"They grow up fast dear" she smiled, stroking my head.

"I don't want her to" I mutter, staring at the whole bunch of clothes that our parents went on a spree and bought.

Jinyoung entered the room then, carrying a bunch of shopping bags. I quickly grabbed them off him, stopping halfway, stunned when I saw more clothes in the bags.

"My mom went crazy. She said that there was a sale outside" he winced, looking at the amount of clothes that were already piled high in our suitcase.

"I... I'll remember to thank her" I nodded, blinking at the mess. Jinyoung laughed at my reaction, wrapping an arm around me as he leaned at my side.

"我就讓你們相親相愛... 先出去了" my mom smiles cheekily before leaving the room.

"My mom just wants to leave us two lovebirds alone... I think she just got stunned by the amount of packing" I snorted, explaining to Jinyoung as he looked up at me curiously.

"Let's pack" Jinyoung laughs, tugging me toward the mess. I sighed, sitting between his legs on the floor as he sat on the bed.

We started sorting through the mess, folding the clothes while I arranged them in the luggage.

I leaned my head against his knee when we were done, closing my eyes and loving the feeling of his hand running through my hair.

"Today was supposed to be your off day" he sighed, continuing to comb his fingers through my hair.

"Mmm. It is. I'm spending the day with you two" I hummed, leaning into his touch, my body relaxing against his knees.

"Our dads are playing with Jade though" he giggled, messing my hair halfway.

My eyes snapped open as I turned to face him, standing up so I hovered above him. I cupped his jaw, tilting his head sideways to get better access to his lips.

I leaned forward to press a kiss against his lips, my tongue flickering out to taste his bottom lip. I sucked his lip into my mouth, earning a soft moan from him.

"My favourite taste" I murmured, resting my forehead against his. I soaked his warmth in, my eyes still shut, the after effects of our kiss still sizzling in my brain.

Jinyoung giggled in response, pressing his hand lightly against my chest.

"My favourite sound too? Must be my lucky off day" I teased, holding his hand tighter to my chest.

~

We sent my parents off to the airport, giving them big hugs and promising that we would go to Hong Kong to visit them.

It sucked that we couldn't send them off to the gate, Jinyoung and I staying in the car to hide with Jade.

Jinyoung's parents dropped us off at our dorm next, the other members already waiting in the car park for us.

They helped to grab our bags, waving at our parents until they left.

"It's been kind of weird without you two around" Yugyeom commented, leaning against me.

I wrapped my arm around him and Bam, pulling them close as we headed up, talking about random things and catching up.

I held the door open, smiling as Jinyoung and Mark were huddled together over Jade, Mark walking backwards just to see her while they chatted.

We dumped our bags in Jinyoung's room, his rooms feeling so small as we all crowded inside.

JB and I sat on the floor together, figuring out how to put the crib back together, talking as we worked while laughing at the two maknaes fooling around with the bars.

"When is it your turn?" I asked JB quietly, following his gaze to see him staring at Youngjae. Youngjae was sitting next to Jinyoung on the bed, his eyes glowing as he stared down at Jade in his arms.

"Hmm" he hummed, ignoring my question, still looking mesmerised.

I laughed quietly to myself, turning back to the assembling. Mark settled beside me, having grabbed the bars back from the maknaes.

"Come here and help" I beckon to the two of them, spotting them sulking in the corner.

"They won't" Mark replied, shaking his head.

"We will" Yugyeom rebuts, standing up to tower over us.

"No. Bam will end up playing and you would join him" Mark said. He raised his eyebrow at them, daring them to prove him wrong.

"Kids..." Jinyoung warned, staring at them. Mark sighed and got to his feet, the three of them shaking hands to make up.

"Do I say what a mommy moment now?" I asked, laughing as Jinyoung turned to give me a half pout and glare.

~

I insisted on cooking dinner for them, wanting to thank them for helping us pack our stuff away and even reassembling Jade's crib.

Jinyoung joined me in the kitchen after much hesitation, leaving Jade with JB and Youngjae.

"I'm fine on my own" I laughed, seeing Jinyoung turn towards the living room when the others crooned about something Jade did.

"It's your off day" he mumbled, turning back to stir the pot.

"I don't have anything on tomorrow. And I know you don't want to miss anything" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist while leaning my head on his shoulder.

Jinyoung released a soft sigh, leaning back into me. My smile widened, loving the feel of him fitting so nicely in my arms.

"Go. We're about done anyway. Get one of the kids to come dish the food out" I continued, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck.

"Okay" he nodded, tilting his head to press a kiss to my cheek before untangling himself. My eyes followed him as he gave me one last lingering smile, squeezing my hand before going into the living room.

My arms felt so empty as I turned back to face the pot, shaking my head to myself in amusement. I'm a mess without him.

"Hyung" Yugyeom called, bumbling into the kitchen.

"Gyeom ah. Take those dishes out" I smiled, gesturing at the plates.

"Jinyoung hyung told me you wanted me to taste something" he pouted.

"Come here" I smiled, scooping some soup out for him.

"Mmm" he grinned, satisfied with that tiny spoon of soup as he moved to carry the dishes out. He's really a child.

~

We all settled around the dining table, missing just the seven of us hanging out together.

The members were noisy, all of us chatting amongst ourselves while Jade slept on in my arms.

"I kind of miss this" I whispered, leaning closer to Jinyoung.

"I miss them. Not the noise" he whispered back, giggling to himself.

Jade woke up with a cry not long after and the members started arguing amongst themselves over who was going to feed her.

Jinyoung and I shared a look, laughing to ourselves as they continued arguing despite us starting to feed her.

"HYUNG" Bam shouted, spotting us.

"I told you not to shout" I replied, gritting my teeth as I stared at Bam.

"You're holding Jade" Jinyoung murmured, quickly rubbing my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down, trying not to flex my arms.

I had a shock when I opened my eyes, seeing Bam grovelling on the floor next to me, rubbing his hands together in a silent plea.

I turned to Jinyoung for help, only to see him laughing while covering his mouth. My mouth hung open unconsciously as I stared at him.

"You're going to catch a fly in there at this rate" he giggled, reaching over to shut my mouth.

My jaw dropped open again once he removed his hand from my chin, causing him to burst out in laughter again, the other members laughing along. I don't think I'll ever get over how bright he is.

Jinyoung cupped my face, closing my mouth again while leaning over Jade to give me the sweetest softest kiss.

"You're going to give me a heart attack one day. You're too bright" I whispered, my eyes still closed as I felt like my whole world just spun out of its axis.

"Don't you dare drop our child" he laughed, scooping her over into his arms. I leaned towards him, resting my forehead on his shoulder as my hands hung limply by my sides.

It took me awhile for before I managed to open my eyes again, unable to focus on anything but him. I raised my head to pout at him, looking into his eyes.i

"Mean" I murmured, my face directly in front of Jinyoung's.

"You taught me well" he giggled, rubbing his forehead against mine lightly before straightening himself.

His eyes were still crinkled by the sides just the way I love, the two of us smiling ridiculous grins on our faces. It feels like I've forgotten something... oh right.

I turned to the other members to see them all gaping at Jinyoung while he blushed, remembering where we were.

"That's... Jinyoung hyung right?" Yugyeom sputtered, looking back at forth between us incredulously.

Jinyoung flushes a deep red, the blush creeping up to his ears even. He glanced at me and at his arms, unsure of how to hide his face.

"Don't drop our child" I teased, scooping Jade back into my arms.

I laughed as he quickly shifted to sit behind me, burying his face between my shoulder blades.

"Idiot" he mumbled back, his voice muffled by my shirt.

~

We slowly got back into the hang of things, the members helping to look after Jade whenever I had to fly.

I felt so guilty after finding out that he had been exercising every night now with Mark, trying his best to lose the extra weight he put on.

Jinyoung still had a slight bump and had been staying cooped inside, JYP announcing to the fans that he still had back problems since the start.

I sighed, the guilt still biting me as I held him tight to my chest while he slept on, exhausted from his day and workout.

Jade stirred and I quickly got up, not wanting Jinyoung to wake. I warmed her bottle before changing her diapers, feeding her before heading back into our room.

"You should have woken me" Jinyoung muttered, sitting up as I came back in, rubbing his bleary eyes.

"I'm fine love" I smiled, putting Jade back into her crib as she fell asleep after drinking her milk.

He opened his arms to me, hugging me when I crawled back into bed. I tapped on his arms as he choked me, not knowing his new found strength.

"Sorry" he mumbled, rubbing my cheeks.

"Be gentle with me, I break easily" I tease, leaning into him.

"That puts so many thoughts into my head" he laughed, rubbing my back.

"Good or bad thoughts?" I smile, fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"Sinfully good thoughts"

"Mmm. Tell me about them" I hummed, leaning closer to him.

"Like how much I want you to kiss me now" he mumbled.

"Where?" I asked, lifting my head so I faced him.

"On my lips" he whispered, his breath warm against mine.

"Just your lips?" I asked, my voice deepening. I leaned forward, brushing my lips lightly against his, watching his eyes flutter shut when we heard some moaning.

We snapped our heads to the door in shock, wondering what was going on when we heard Youngjae moan JB's name really loudly again.

"Oh God. Were we that loud?" he asked, his face turning redder by the second.

"Wanna compete?" I asked, earning a smack on my arm.

A/N: this is so late. I'm sorry. I've been so busy. :/ happy Halloween you all! It's mid-week madness. I'll try to update again this week but I can't promise anything...

Last 3 parts and that's it! Thank you for being on this journey with me ☺️ I'll go look into some other ships and try to get inspired.

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting. You all really make my day soooo much better. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.4K 104
bambam adds got6 to a gc on instagram - containing markbeom, jackjae, and jingyeom
153K 3.1K 52
there's a moon like you ✨
129K 9.9K 53
maybe falling in love and hating someone was too easy started- jan6, 2017 ended- july 22, 2017 - - - thank you -soulitamed for my cover (: ©jacks_his...
76K 4.9K 104
【Ᏸ𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗲.】 ____ Jackson just won't give up. Not even the unknown is...