Coincidence: a Scorose/Rosius...

بواسطة scoroseshipper

After their 4th year's events, Rose decided to break the family tradition and befriend her cousin and his bes... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 3: Practising
Chapter 3: News
Chapter 5: The fun was to come
Chapter 6 : Amortentia
Chapter 7: The Attack
Chapter 8: Reasons to love him
Chapter 9: A kiss is all it takes
Chapter 10: The Wedding
Chapter 11: After some time
Chapter 12: Until the very end.
Chapter 13: Adding one to the table
Chapter 14: Good news on a good day
MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE: URGENT

Chapter 2: Expecto Patronum

280 8 0
بواسطة scoroseshipper

 "Before we start our lesson, I would like to ask you something". "What is a patronus?" wondered our professor. Honestly, everybody knew what is a patronus, but nobody could answer since they couldn't find a clear sentence to explain it.

"A patronus, is a defensive spell which produces a silver, animal guardian, used to protect a witch or wizard against Dementors". "You should all note that your patronus is more likely to be produced if you think or remember your happiest memory: whether you're gathered with your cousins, family or friends, this memory must bring the joy out of you because when you're attacked by Dementors, happiness will be likely to disappear from earth...so to defend yourself, you should think of your happiest memory in order to make him go away from you, understood?"

"Understood." the students approved as she finished her sentence

"Now to produce a patronus, you should know the incantation: Expecto patronum, which means in Latin: I await a guardian. Everybody, repeat: Expecto patronum."

"Expecto patronum" we said.

"Very good, now, getup, make a group of 6 students, with boys and girls together and try to cast apatronus".    

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

659K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...
24.5K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
3.5K 170 27
"Girls we are going to the park!" Lily announced, Rose and I exchanged looks. I don't go to the park much because my cousins like to be "older kids"...
6.3K 114 30
Rose can't wait to get to Hogwarts but her cousins choice of friends is making her think he might be a little crazy. As the years go on Scorpius sta...