BoBoiBoy Galaxy Fanmade Seaso...

By seraphinalakmana

The question remains. What happened after BoBoiBoy defeated Vargoba? Sure, they hung out at Tempur-A, but wha... More

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Prequel
Prologue
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part I)
[A/N: (MUST READ) Whoops...]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part II)
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part III)
[A/N: HIATUS?!]
[A/N: IMPORTANT CHAPPY!!!]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part V)
[A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part I)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part II)
[A/N: THIS IS AN AD! LOL]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part III)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part IV)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part V)
Episode 2 and 3 (TRANSITION CHAPTER!)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part I)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part II)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part III)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part IV)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part V)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part I)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part II)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part III)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part IV)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part V)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part I)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part II)

EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part IV)

883 22 74
By seraphinalakmana

[I. Am. Bacc!]

[PREVIOUSLY:

OCHOBOT: So, hold on, if you...two...are here, (hears a low hum again behind him) WHO'S THAT GUY?!

(Just in time, they see BoBoiBoy Dark zooming in the sky behind them, hopefully, not causing damage...yet...)

BOTH BOBOIBOYS: (see BoBoiBoy Dark) API??!!]

SAME SETTING...

YAYA: (couldn't take it anymore) BOBOIBOY ABA!!! [Cringey Headcanon Alert!]

(Everyone turns to the sound of her voice.)

YAYA: (exasperated) EXPLANATION! (Her mind: I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION! I DESERVE AN ACCEPTABLE REASON! [P.S. FILIPINOS! ALAM NIYO 'TO!])

CAHAYA [Finally! An explanation!]: (sighs) Look...We can explain...

YING: (scoffs) You better!

CAHAYA: Look, here's the thing...

[FLASHBACK!!!]

SETTING: PULAU RINTIS TRAIN STATION
2 DAYS BEFORE PREVIOUS SCENE (6:00 A.M.)

(BoBoiBoy had just returned from his parents' and is finally back at Pulau Rintis. It was early in the morning, and BoBoiBoy acknowledges that he is about to go to school that day. After all, he had missed a week of school. But...as he arrives to town, outside the train, BoBoiBoy takes a turn, and heads for the nearby comfort room in the train station.)

BOBOIBOY: (sets his backpack on top of the sink and locks the door)(takes a deep breath and mutters to himself) Okay, BoBoiBoy...Whatever you are about to do is going to be really stupid...(shakes his head) Nah! Who cares?

BOBOIBOY: BoBoiBoy Triple Split!

(And he transformed, splitting into BoBoiBoy Cahaya, Api, and Petir. Apparently, Cahaya was the leader.)

CAHAYA: Okay, guys...you know what to do next...

API: (shakes) Woah...For the first time in forever, I'm actually kinda nervous of what we're gonna do...

PETIR: (puts his hands on his waist) Yeah. Because first of all, we're doing something really stupid. Second, are you sure we aren't doing anything dangerous? Third, do you even know if this will work? And lastly, why do we even need to split up?!

CAHAYA: (crosses his arms and rolls his eyes) Didn't I...we...just think it through last night? Now just quit yapping and let's do this! (opens the door aggressively for Petir and Api)

PETIR: (grumbles) Fine...

CAHAYA: (blocks him for a second) Remember...6:15...

PETIR: Yes, yes, yes...Wait...What are we supposed to do again?

CAHAYA: (loses his cool for a moment but chills out)(His mind: Calm down, Cahaya. It ain't the end of the world...) Look. Didn't we already discuss this?

API: (sheepishly interrupts) We did! (chaffs at Petir) But Mr. Hothead here wasn't listening!

PETIR: Hey! I'm not the hothead here! You are!

API: (leans on the sink like a badboy) Whatever you say, Cottontail...

PETIR: (growls) Don't call me that!

CAHAYA: (clears his throat) Guys! School is in one hour and we have to pull this off carefully!

PETIR: (murmurs) I didn't sign up for this...

CAHAYA: PETIR!!!

(Petir's eyes widen.)

CAHAYA: Might I remind you, we're on the same team here! For goodness' sake, we're the same person, you know!

API: (plays with a fireball in his hand in the corner) Listen to Mr. Glowy Boi, Cottontail...

CAHAYA: (points at Api) Hey! Look. This is just a simple thing to do and this is for our own convenience! Let's do a recap...(faces Petir) Petir! You help out Tok Aba at the Kokotiam, and when you have nothing to do, you can do absolutely anything you want.

PETIR: And what about the part when what if Tok Aba asks about school?!

CAHAYA: (thinks) Umm...Tell him...Mom and Dad told us to take the week off...

PETIR: And...he'll buy that?

API: (joins in and makes his fireball disappear) Of course, he will! It's Mom and Dad we're talking about!

CAHAYA: (notices Api) Hey, Api! Your role! You go to TAPOPS for any sudden missions.

API: (rejoices) Yeah, baby! (banters at Petir) See, Petir? I get to do the fun stuff-! But, wait... (faces Cahaya) So, I sleep there? At TAPOPS? Who sleeps at home?

CAHAYA: Petir will. I'll be handling school and, if luck would have it, I'd be sleeping at the library... [Really, Cahaya? The library?]

API: Ohh...nice! Tok Aba wouldn't notice a thing! And, we'd be very punctual!

PETIR: But, seriously, Cahaya? The library? Where on Earth are you gonna sleep there?

CAHAYA: A...On...A chest? [R U kidding me??]

PETIR: Fine...You do you. Just, when we get caught, I'll be pointing fingers at you (points at him)...WE'LL be pointing fingers on you...

CAHAYA: Whatever! I'll just take one-third of the blame anyways... (looks at his powerband [...watch...]) Oh, shucks! Look at the time! Only 5 more minutes! Let's go! (grabs Petir by the arm) Petir! You go first!

(Petir is hurled outside by Cahaya, and Petir is left to think, "Geez! Slow down, would you?" Meanwhile, the door behind him closes.
Api and Cahaya are still inside the comfort room, and Petir is already outside, walking away to the end of the platform of the station.)

CAHAYA: (locks the door again once Petir gets out)

API: (furrows his brows) Why do we have to split again?

CAHAYA: (facepalms)(His mind: Why do I have to deal with these two imbeciles?!) We have to split...because...our merging won't work if we're close to each other!

API: (gets it) So where do I go?

CAHAYA: I told Petir to head to the end of the station. So...you can go OUTSIDE the station. Then, after we merge at exactly 6:15, we call each other for status report. Okay?

API: Okay! (does a cute salute)

CAHAYA: (nods and turns his back on him)

API: (suddenly thinks) You know, we're doing something illegal here...

CAHAYA: (fed up)(His mind: Would you please just shut up already?!) Ugh...This ISN'T illegal! Since when was there a law about cloning to get at three places at once?

API: (notices Cahaya is already fed up) So...do I leave...now?

CAHAYA: (His mind: Oh, finally! One less idiot in this room...) Oh, yes! That's right! Yes! Leave now! (opens the door and pulls Api out like how he did with Petir)

API: (being pulled) Ookaay...? I'm going out now...

(The door shuts quickly once Api is out of the comfort room)

CAHAYA: (drops to the floor once he's locked the door) Phew! Man...(whispers) I hate these guys...

SETTING: AROUND PULAU RINTIS TRAIN STATION
MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

CAHAYA: (looks at his powerband to see that it's 6:14)

CAHAYA: (takes a deep breath) Okay, Cahaya...

API: (outside the train station)...you can...

PETIR: (at the end of platform)...do this!

(As soon as the Elementals' powerbands ring "6:15," the three of them cross their forearms, in sign of merging together. But since the three of them do it at the same time, and far away from one another, their powers clash, and they turn into their original form...still as clones.)

CAHAYA: (already looks like the normal BoBoiBoy)(opens his eyes carefully and looks at the mirror) Hey, it worked! I guess...

(Eventually, Cahaya looks down into his vest's zipper and finds that his emblem remained as his logo. He contacts the two others for status report and they pick up almost immediately.
All of their hologram screens of their powerbands are split into two, one for each elemental form. For Cahaya, Api's face was in his left side, and Petir's was on the right.)

CAHAYA: Hey, guys! (smiles) So I see that it worked!

PETIR: (pokerfaced) Obviously...

API: Cahaya, there's just one problem. My zipper still has my symbol on it! (shows his zipper to the screen)

PETIR: (perks up) Yeah! I'm like that too! (shows his zipper to the screen too) And my cap...our caps...as well! (points at his cap's emblem)

CAHAYA: For your zipper problem, let it be. Just hide the zipper underneath. But for the cap, Api and I...are taking it off.

API: (widens his eyes) Wait...take it off?! You mean, NO CAP?! WHY CAN PETIR KEEP HIS?!

CAHAYA: BECAUSE...Petir's emblem isn't really that much different from our usual ones. And besides, Tok Aba's going to be suspicious with us if Petir doesn't wear it.

API: But, Cahaya! Seriously?! Me?! Us?! Showing our messy hair?! Do you know how embarrassing that is?! Going to school looking like a furball?! Going to TAPOPS like Woke Up Like This?!

CAHAYA: (grins) Who said we're coming looking like a mess?

API: (doesn't get it) What?

PETIR: (chuckles at Api) He's saying, brush your hair, idiot!

API: (freaks out) WHAT?! Smooth hair?! [BoBoiBoy has a problem with grooming...LOL] I'm gonna look like a...(can't find the proper term) a...

PETIR: (teases) Ha! Skunk!

API: (didn't even realize what Petir just said) Yeah, yeah...that's right. A skun-! Wait a minute, how dare you?! I ain't a skunk!

PETIR: (continues pushing Api's buttons) You look like one, you smell like one! You have a skunk stripe, and you smell!

CAHAYA: Heyeyey! Watch your mouth, Petir! Might I remind you, take off your cap, what are you?

API: (His mind: Yeah! Karma!) A fuzzy skunk!

PETIR: (remains silent until Api barged in) Why you...!

API: (still teases) A fuzzy, hotheaded, cottontailed skunk! (sticks his tongue out, mocking)

PETIR: (doesn't take it super personal anymore) See, Cahaya? This is what happens when Api joins Daun's group...(teases) Can someone just escort this dweeb out of here?

API: (almost loses it) Say that again, you munk, and I'm toasting you for breakfast!

PETIR: LOL! Munk? You're the chipmunk around here! [WinterStorm16, this is for you...LOL]

API: (snarls at Petir) Rat!

PETIR: SKUNK!!!

API: Say that again, and I'm totally doing it!

PETIR: (notices there's a metal bench near his area and decides to sit)(scoffs) Try me...Your powers don't work anymore! (rests his hand on the bench)

(Unfortunately for Petir, and the poor bird resting on the other side of the bench, little did he know that their powers remained, even without stating the attack name. The electricity runs through the bench, reaching the bird in the other side, setting it into an electric shock. Little sparks of lightning emerged, but no one was there to see it. No one but Petir...and the innocent bird. The bird was left, mid-way to toasted and ultra-charged, and Petir was left, with his eyes growing immensely large with all the shock. He wasn't affected, but he was surely stunned. Luckily, the bird was still able to fly away.)

CAHAYA: (hears the zap from his speakers) What was that?

PETIR: (remains, staring where the bird once was, away from the screen)

API: (yells a bit) Yo, Mr. My Eyes Are Bigger Than A Tarsier's! Mr. Glowy Boi's asking you! (squints and realizes Petir isn't moving an inch) Hey, what's wrong?

PETIR: (murmurs)(still doesn't look at them) I just electrocuted a bird...

CAHAYA: What?

PETIR: (snaps out of the glare) Guys! I still have my powers! I'm just sitting on the bench here, and that bird just turned into a battery right in front of me!

(After hearing that, Cahaya tested it out for himself, dimming the comfort room he was still in and trying to light it up with his bare hands. It works, just like a flashlight.)

CAHAYA: (shows his flashlight-like hand to the screen) Petir, look. It's not just you. Me too!

API: (tries it out for himself and creates a mini fireball in his hand) Hey! Me too! (sneers at Petir) So I CAN burn you for calling me a dweeb!

PETIR: (formulates a comeback) Oh, yeah? And I can turn YOU into a generator! Just tell me where you are, and I'm coming for you! (creates streaks of lightning in his hand)

CAHAYA: Hey! Can we just focus in the fact that school is in less than an hour and we have to get into position?!

API: (whines) I'm gonna regret brushing my hair...!

CAHAYA: (points at him) Remember, Api! You're not the only one brushing his hair today! Petir, you go on ahead and go to Tok Aba. Your bag's here with me. Come and get it. Api, wait for my call for you to come here and leave your cap. Let's get ready together after Petir's gone home.

API AND PETIR: Okay! (Petir proceeds walking to the comfort room where Cahaya is at.)

CAHAYA: (reminds) And remember: Don't show your powers!

[END OF FLASHBACK!]

SAME SETTING...

CAHAYA: But still...Somebody here wasn't keeping his powers to himself...(snorts at Petir)

PETIR: Hey! It's a normal reflex of mine! When somebody unexpectedly touches me, I set that thing on the fritz!

GOPAL: [Reminder: He's already up...] You really have to watch your back, you know...literally...

PETIR: (giggles and scratches the side of his head)

YAYA: (scolds BoBoiBoy) Ish! Why, you-! You really shouldn't be pulling off stunts like this! It could be dangerous! And now, the...(struggles to find the proper word) other...BoBoiBoy...is missing!

CAHAYA: (maintains a pokerface while proving a point) No, he isn't...

(The rest look at him with confusion.)

CAHAYA: (smirk) I can find him...Light Shot!

(The group remain in their dazed faces as Cahaya summons a light beam from the tips of his fingers, aiming it at nothing but the clear sky. The beam suddenly halts, stopping at a certain point midair, forming an entirely different shape. Light streaks across the sky, materializing in front of their eyes, forming a rough stroke of illuminated gas. It stretches from one far side to the other. Cahaya knows exactly what it means.)

CAHAYA: (grins in victory) Those are Api's- Hitam's tracks [Hitam means Dark, BTW...] (faces his right side and points at the far end of the trail) Hitam came from THAT side of the island, (fingers toward the other end of the bright gas) leading to...THAT side! Follow the trail before it fades! (motions to run) Let's go! (beckons the rest to follow him)

(The group, including Petir, gladly follow his lead. And from the far side of the island, the light gas fades, gradually.)

SETTING: CIPTAAN AND BUNGA STREETS [DON'T ASK ME WHERE I GOT THE NAMES...LOL]
3 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

(CAHAYA'S POV: We manage to run the entire way to the end of the trail.
A few minutes ago, we've formulated a plan. Entirely my idea. I just hope Petir doesn't screw up...Just like earlier.
We close in, eyeing a small construction site near the turn, to the right. Just after noticing the brown wood ahead, commotion already lurks. Cries of men come from inside, begging for help. A call I wouldn't dare resist. It beckons us, and we follow.
Hitam has construction workers as hostages to his evil will. He spins them in circles, whirring them against the air and summoning a black hole. I stop him.)

OCHOBOT: (scared)

CAHAYA: (yelps) Hey!!!

HITAM: (suddenly stops producing the black hole)(His mind: What are you doing here?!)

CAHAYA: (tries to calm him) Hey, buddy, look, this isn't you! You're being eaten by this power and you need to fight it! Let go of the hostages and we could figure out how to get you back to normal...(*voice softens) I promise...

HITAM: (looks like he's about to repent)

(At the corner of Cahaya's eye, Petir and Ying tiptoe behind Hitam, attempting to free the men. They act quietly. Petir whispers to summon his Lightning Sword, but it isn't a loud enough call. They get frustrated and Cahaya accidentally looks over Hitam's shoulder, worrying.
Hitam catches Cahaya and turns to see it for himself.
A diversion.)

HITAM: (growls)

PETIR AND YING: (sees that Hitam is already watching them) Huh?!

PETIR: (yells) Lightning Sw-! (clutches his chest and drops, kneeling to the ground)

YING: Eh?! BoBoiBoy?! What's wrong?!

PETIR: (hisses and groans)

CAHAYA: (shocked) He's-! He's shutting him dow-! (grasps on his head just like Petir)

FANG: (figures it out) What he does to Petir, he does to you, too...

OCHOBOT: (shouts) Stop it, BoBoiBoy [Hitam...]! You're doing it to both of them! It's affecting both!

CAHAYA AND PETIR: (helplessly screams)

GOPAL: Yeah! They're connected!

HITAM: (chuckles) Then even better...(snaps his fingers)

(Behind him, Petir slams unconscious. Ying jumps to his aid. [I don't ship them, BTW!] And to Yaya's side, Cahaya fights the pain.)

CAHAYA: (very weak)

YAYA: Come on, BoBoiBoy! You can do it, fight!

(Prior to Hitam's successful diversion, however, he ripples his hands and creates a ball of pure shadow, throwing it at Cahaya.)

THE REST: BOBOIBOY!!!

CAHAYA: (fails in his reaction time and is left in utter surprise and pain)

(The Shadow Sphere knocks Cahaya out.)

YAYA: (momentarily speechless)(on the verge of tears) You-! (suddenly fumes in temper) You...ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!

YAYA: (cries) GET A TASTE OF THIS! (presses her palms together and pulls them apart, forming a pink sphere from her power) OBLIVIOUS GRAVITY SPHERE!!! (throws it angrily at Hitam)

(The sphere grows and glows as it goes. [ADifferentSimilar, your precious puns!] It whirs towards hitam, driving him mad, making him summon a sudden Shadow Shield. Astonishingly, the two clash instead. The shield does not protect Hitam, but it doesn't defeat him either. It sends them all flying. The workers flee, leaving the children to handle the rogue clone.
The two abilities merge into one major weapon. The shadow whirls with the gravity, hurling in dark clouds into their midst, and the Gravity Sphere inflates, growing by the second. They pull everything within proximity, sucking them into, what Yaya claimed, oblivion.
It sucks the unfinished building into the endless abyss.
The black hole will sweep everything in its path if unstopped.)

EVERYONE: (grabs hold of something to not be pulled in)

OCHOBOT: (tries to look amidst the dark for the two fallen Elemental Forms) BoBoiBoy...?!

(OCHOBOT'S POV: I eye the two, still missing within the black of the area. First, I see Petir, about to get up, finding the commotion. "What's happening?!" he yells, rubbing some part on his head.
I risk to raise a free hand, calling him over. Hopefully, Hitam is down, too. "Here! Dash here!" If only he had the energy.
Thankfully, he nods. He can dash. His lightning slashes across the site, going from the place he was to right beside me. I watch his eyes widen a second after. "But, wait a minute, where's Cahaya?"
Shoot.
I remember. He's still unconscious. But it doesn't make sense.
How could Petir still be with me when Cahaya is down? How is Hitam still out there?
Why are they not merging yet?
Gopal hears our cries. "He's over here! We've got him!" I sigh in relief. But it still doesn't quite match. I look for Hitam, and there he is, bracing the strong drag of the black hole. I find his right wrist, crawling with neon purple, root-like scars. And no powerband.)

OCHOBOT: (His mind: Lightbulb!) Hey! Hitam doesn't have his powerband! He couldn't merge!

PETIR: That makes a whole lot of sens-! (shields himself because of a surprise storm of sand)

(Everybody else does the same.
In the distance, Hitam skirts his wrists, containing the oblivious field. He uses all his might to make it disintegrate.)

HITAM: SHADOW DENSE!

(It successfully occurs. The black hole shrinks to under the size of a toenail until it disappears out of matter. Once again, the area clears out from the dark, alluring it back to the way it should be. Debris still scatters across the perimeter, but the basic structure of the building is gone. No one is seriously hurt...yet.
But the battle doesn't end there.)

GOPAL: (rushes to Cahaya, seeing him flopped on the ground) Hey, buddy! You okay?

CAHAYA: (starts coming back) Yeah...yeah...I'm...(sighs) I'm okay...

GOPAL: (stares at Cahaya's shoulder with concern) Really? Because I don't think you are.

CAHAYA: Why not?

GOPAL: (tries to help Cahaya sit) I don't really want to alarm you, but...(gulps on his words, left with nothing to say)

(Instead, he points at the shoulder he's been staring at. And it brings Cahaya to a jolt.
His shoulder is nothing but stained. Black. Until the skin. It glows purple on the ends. It spreads.)

[GUUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!

I am finally back with an update! Phew! School's has been pretty busy the past few days and it is stressful as heck...We also just had our report cards earlier, so...

Yeah...

Enough of that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and, just in case you have some trouble visualizing BoBoiBoy Hitam/Dark, I made a drawing of him and I hope it helps...

Please alert me for any typos out there. It helps a lot...

Siiya!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
19.8K 874 25
[ IN EDITING / REWRITING ] Boboiboy was sent to the past by a mysterious villain without any memory of who it is. The past where his father was still...
25.6K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
58.2K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...