Wakfu x Male Reader

By Mecha_Fenix

This is the story of the adventures of (y/n) in the world of Wakfu. I suck for descriptions :V More

Vote your character.
Intro.
Chapter 1: The adventure begins
Chapter 2: Yugo
Chapter 3: Black Crow
Chapter 4: Tough decision
Chapter 5: The seven magnificents
Chapter 6: Vampyro
The readers have spoken!
Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.
Chapter 8: The life of the abyss knight.
Listen ... We need to talk
Chapter 9: Truth.
On hold for now
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 11: Dangerous game (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

I'm not okay (vote)

1.9K 28 49
By Mecha_Fenix

Good morning or good afternoon everyone. Today I am not publishing a chapter, but rather a small dilemma that appeared to me about this book. You see, the problem I have, is that there are many people who are not very satisfied with the idea of Nora's character in this book. Since I'm not a jerk, I'm not going to name these people for their protection. Honestly, I don't want to just make a civil war on this issue and I don't want to fight with my readers either. So, I'm going to let you decide what's going to happen with Nora. Maybe the decision you guys take will give a bit more drama to the story.

So the voting will be very simple.

A) Nora dies in one of the following chapters.

B) I continued the course of the story as originally planned.

Before you guys vote, I want to tell you that I'm not entirely happy with this. I'm always open to the idea of a change, but after having planned so much to change almost everything afterwards... it sucks. Anyway, I will read the total votes on Sunday. So you have all this week to vote.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ... But I'm also sad ;_;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
30.7K 1.2K 46
"ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᕲᓍ ᘿ᙭ᖶᖇᗩᓍᖇᕲᓰᘉᗩᖇᖻ ᖶᕼᓰᘉᘜS ᓍᘉᘿ ᕲᗩᖻ" She whispered in that gentle and smooth tone of hers. "ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᘜᘿᖶ ᗩᘉᓍᖶᕼᘿᖇ ᑢᕼᗩᘉᑢᘿ. ᗷᑘᖶ Sᕼᕼᕼ," s...
124K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
1.4K 23 11
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ VERY CRINGE DONT READ!! •I don't own the art •This story is terrible •Bad grammar They are going on a trip to New York City for a...