You Rule My Heart | tk

NimraSajjad द्वारा

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... अधिक

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 11: Vain

53.4K 2.9K 1.9K
NimraSajjad द्वारा

Ignore the mistakes plz :) and the typo.

Boring chap.

Third Person POV

The palace was being decorated, making it more beautiful then it was before. There were almost two weeks left for the wedding and everyone was excited, except some.

"Do something father, stop this wedding from happening. Kill that omega if you have to but please stop this wedding." A girl sobbed, crying on her father's shoulder.

"Don't worry Euna, I won't let this wedding happen. The Crown Prince will be yours." The father says.

"I can't even stand the sight of that omega. Pathetic and weak. These omegas are better off as slaves." Euna gritts her teeth.

"I am a minister. The ministry works under me, the king will have to listen to me it I'll have the whole Kingdom against the omega prince, Crown Prince will himself kick him out of the palace."

"Don't worry, you will be the Queen of Haethon."

------------------------

"You think I don't know sword fighting?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow and Hoseok shrugs as he hands Taehyung a sword.

"I don't know, maybe."

"Don't underestimate me." Taehyung says and Hoseok chuckles.

"Let's see what you got your highness." Hoseok challenges and Taehyung grins.

"Sure." Taehyung replies as he grips the sword tight.

Hoseok steps forward, making his first move a little soft and Taehyung is quick to stop it.

"Don't go soft on me Hoseok, I think I can handle some attacks." Taehyung says.

"I don't want to hurt you your highness, you are Crown Prince's betrothed, I can't risk that." Hoseok replies and Taehyung snorts.

"Don't worry about that. I know you won't hurt me." Taehyung winks and Hoseok chuckles.

"Alright then."

Hoseok lunges forward again, this time his sword making contact with Taehyung's a little harshly but the omega skillfully stops it. Taehyung winds back the attack, causing Hoseok to step back.

They fight against each other for a while, hitting and dodging. Hoseok was surprised to see how skillful Taehyung was in sword fighting though it was the only thing Taehyung had learned. This and the ball dance.

Their swords clash again and they stop to look at each other in the eyes, grinning.

"Not bad your highness." Hoseok speaks but instead of answering, Taehyung hooks his leg with Hoseok's and gives it a push, causing Hoseok to fall on his back on the floor.

"Ugh." Hoseok grunts when his back hits the ground and Taehyung smiles satisfied, pointing his sword towards Hoseok who lies on the ground.

(It's too cute....I had to put it here 😭❤)

"Told you not to underestimate me."

"Remind me to not get to your bad side, ever." Hoseok says and Taehyung chuckles. He extends his arm for Hoseok and the royal guard gets up, dusting off the dirt.

"You're really good at this. I'm surprised." Hoseok beams.

"Thanks."  Taehyung replies shyly.

Jeongguk, standing on the balcony saw how skillfully and beautifully Taehyung fought. He was stunned to be honest. He never knew Taehyung can be this good with a sword.

Sighing heavily, Jeongguk takes the last glance at the omega laughing with Hoseok and walks away from the balcony to work.

-------------------------

Jeongguk was told by Jaehwan to bring Taehyung to the court hall so he can meet the ministry and some officials. Jeongguk told Hoseok to bring Taehyung because there was no way he was going in Taehyung's chamber.

Jeongguk was standing outside the court hall, waiting for Taehyung and Hoseok.

Two days, two days and they were complete strangers as if they never knew or saw one another. There were occasional encounters but they would walk past eachother as if they didn't saw each other.

Though they had pulled up quite a good act infront of others but they both and Hoseok knew better what the matter was. Taehyung wanted Seokjin to not suspect anything either even when they had talked out the Wongjae incident.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung and Hoseok walking towards him, his eyes lingering in Taehyung for a few seconds and he quickly looks away.

"Remember to not say anything that could upset the ministry. We can't have them upset when there is a wedding upon us." Hoseok says. He was telling Taehyung how to behave in the court hall and only to talk when told.

"Okay." Taehyung was way too nervous and now having seen Jeongguk, he is more.

"Just stay close to Jeongguk, you'll be fine. Greet everyone respectfully and don't give them a reason, for they will make you a subject of their interest." Hoseok says.

As if I'll let that happenJeongguk knew the ministry won't dare to touch Taehyung.

"Okay." Taehyung says. Jeongguk clears his throat and gains their attention.

"We should get going." Jeongguk says and Taehyung reluctantly nods. Hoseok knocks the door and they are opened by the guards. Jeongguk and Taehyung walk side by side, Hoseok behind them.

Taehyung shrinks as the heavy gazes land in him. Everyone from left and right of the court room looking at him with furrowed eyes and black expressions.

The ministry and the consulate of Mariana was never this scary. Taehyung shudders when he feels a warmth at the small of his back. He looks at his side to see Jeongguk looking ahead but his hand on Taehyung's back and the omega tries his best to not lean into the touch because he knows it's all for the show.

"Welcome prince Taehyung, the Haethon's royal ministry welcomes you with open arms." The speaker of the ministry speaks and Taehyung puts on a fake smile, bowing in respect, sad when Jeongguk's hand leaves his back.

Jaehwan and Jihyun sit on their thrones, clad in their royal outfits and Taehyung thinks how can they even breathe.

"Haethon is happy and blessed to have you as Crown Prince's life partner." Taehyung winces at how much forced and fake the words sound from the speakers mouth but he smiles nonetheless.

Jeongguk's presence was the only think that kept Taehyung strong or else standing in the middle of a room filled with mostly alphas, Taehyung would've surely passed out.

-------------------------

"Why would you suggest to postpone the wedding?" Jaehwan asks.

"Prince Taehyung has recently lost his father and Mariana is not in the state of having a wedding of their prince after such tragedy." Minister Lee says.

"The wedding is being held in Haethon and Mariana has no problem with it being soon. The Queen herself approved of the date." Jaehwan replies.

Why am I standing? Taehyung links Hoseok.

Respect your elders Taehyung-ssi. Hoseok links back and Taehyung snorts, making Jeongguk looks at him with narrowed eyes. Hoseok tries his best not to laugh.

Jeongguk is standing too, be patient and just stand still. Taehyung hates it here.

"But your majesty, Prince Taehyung might still be in grief of losing his father." Taehyung's attention finally falls on the matter being discussed. Jeongguk gritts his teeth because just like Hoseok, he hated the Haethon's ministry with the depth of his heart.

"Mariana lost their king. Who knows what's going on there. How well is the Queen handling the kingdom? Crown Prince Yoongi must be burdened. In all this, the wedding is not such a good idea." Minister Lee speaks.

"Are you suggesting the wedding in a whole is not a good idea or it being held sooner?" Jaehwan asks.

"It being held sooner your majesty. If Mariana leaves for the wedding, there is no one behind to sit on the throne and watch over the kingdom. And you know how hungry the others are for power. Mariana is critical right now." Lee says and Taehyung frowns.

Taehyung knows his mother, his brother and his kingdoms royal affairs more than Haethon's ministry so the hell was Lee to act like he knows Mariana like the back of his hand.

"If that was the reason, then the Queen shouldn'thave approved of her son's wedding date. I see no reason why I should postpone he wedding." Jaehwan asks and Lee gritts his teeth.

"Your highness, there can be serious problems. Mariana can lost their throne to some Kingdom waiting for the attack. Price Taehyung needs time to recover from the trauma of his father's death. This marr----".

"Sorry to interrupt your highness but I am in no trauma right now. Sure I still can't believe what happened that lead to my father's death----". Taehyung takes says deep breath, of course he knows what caused it.

"How dare you interrupt the minister." A voice speaks from the seats but Taehyung keeps his eyes towards the king.

"I assure you that Mariana will be no trouble in this wedding. If my mother has approved of the date and even when my father wanted this marriage, then I and the Kingdom of Mariana, along with its royalty, ministry and people, are all ready for the wedding to take place whenever your majesty deems it wise." Taehyung says. Jeongguk stares at him with a faint smile and Hoseok wanted to clap for how proud he was of Taehyung.

"Think about it your highness, the people you are being so proud of can be the ones to shed the blood." Lee speaks directly to Taehyung.

"Mariana is a peaceful Kingdom Minister Lee, the Alpha queen knows very well who she is ruling currently because the Alpha king was able to make Mariana peaceful." And Taehyung answers directly to the minister.

"This marriage will bring chaos." Another one from the consulate shouts.

I know. Taehyung remembers the nightmare he had the previous night and he suddenly starts shaking.

The court room fills with whispers and it grows so much that it starts irritating Jeongguk. Having had enough because he can literally hear everyone talking about Taehyung.  "Silence." Jeongguk silences everyone with his firm voice and that's when Taehyung's knees give up but before he could fall, Jeongguk holds him.

Taehyung closes his eyes after having the glimpse of everyone looking at him with disguised eyes. The king and queen along with Hoseok and Jeongguk concerned.

Taehyung pushes away Jeongguk's hold gently, not even able to face him. Jeongguk forgot he shouldn't use his Alpha voice in Taehyung's presence.

You really showed everyone how weak you are. You gave them a reason to make you a subject of their interest now.

"How can this be a blessing?"

"Crown Prince could've found better."

"He is nowhere close to his brother price Seokjin."

"No wonder why omegas are slaves."

Taehyung blinks away his tears when everyone talks about him like this.

"Father, tell your minister to make his ministry stop talking. Right now." Jeongguk's voice is low but of authority.

Jeongguk's glares at minister Lee and Lee shuts his people.

"I can't believe this is what my ministry thinks. How dare you all to say such things." Jaehwan roars.

"We apologise." Lee says, bowing in front of his king. "I'd like to talk to you minister Lee."

"Jeongguk, take Taehyung in his chambers. The session is dismissed." Jaehwan says.

Jeongguk gestures Hoseok and the royal guard is quick to be by Taehyung's side. Eyes follow Taehyung's every move and the omega feels so embarrassed.

You were told to keep your mouth shut. Happy to embarrass yourself now? That's why I wish I wasn't an omega.

Taehyung has his head low as he walks out of the court room with Jeongguk and Hoseok by his side.

------------------------

"You should go inside." Hoseok says and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Seriously Jeongguk? He needs someone right now. Even Seokjin hyung isn't here. Don't be so stubborn. Go." Hoseok says but just as the royal guard said, Jeongguk is stubborn.

"He'll be fine after crying a bit, don't worry, you'll see the happy omega again." Jeongguk replies and Hoseok's eyes widen.

"Jeongguk?" Hoseok was out of words. He knew no matter what, Jeongguk won't talk to or even see Taehyung.

I'll have to make this right but for that, I'll have to ask why he pushed Jeongguk away. Hoseok encouraged himself. I can do this. These two are just idiots.

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

hope you liked the chap. I know it was boring.

I know there was no Taekook in this chap but this chap had to be done. I wanted to let you guys know about how cruel he ministry is in Haethon's royal court. Bare with this :)

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 242 5
Shinkai Kien was a rather precocious child with the ability to see not just curses but also ghosts. Being surrounded by non-human entities establishe...
168K 11K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...
78.6K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...