summer bummer ✧ multi

By supaslimey

[multiship] in which a bunch of teenagers are stuck in summer school, and they progressively get closer and g... More

preface
CAST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
CAST P. 2
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR

EIGHT

3.4K 265 482
By supaslimey

"they were so damn gay for each other and they didn't even realize it"

omniscient

"see, i told you i ain't wanna come."

symere pouted as he leaned against jordan, who was sipping from his red solo cup and bobbing his head to music.

symere really wasn't enjoying himself, and usually, he's the type that doesn't care who's hosting a party, as long as it's lit, he'll go and show out, so he came to the party even though he couldn't stand jahmier, or anyone in jordan's circle of friends, because he knew that he'd at least have fun as long as none of jordan's friends gave him any trouble, but the thing was that he wasn't having a good time, even though the party was just as wild as expected, symere didn't have the urge to go shoulder roll on top of the dining table or some shit. he honestly just wanted to be alone with jordan right now, but he couldn't because jordan kept going off to actually have fun with his friends and leaving symere alone somewhere to be miserable by himself.

jordan just rolled his eyes. he knew that the only reason why symere wasn't having fun was because jordan wasn't giving his 100% undivided attention to him. jordan kinda got annoyed when symere would do this: he would catch an attitude out of nowhere if he didn't basically attach himself to his hip and give him and only him attention. 

symere was the kind of person that got jealous when his friends hung out with other people, and as much as jordan loved and cared about symere, he wasn't about to let him ruin his night just because he had a lil attitude all of a sudden.

"oh really? you were having fun earlier, what's your problem now?" jordan asked dryly as he brought his cup to his lips.

"i wanna go home, that's my problem," symere pouted, folding his arms. he knew he was being whiny and bratty, but he didn't care. ever since he discovered that he has a crush on jordan, his "friend" jealousy problem has gotten worse.

"well i can't take you home right now," jordan shrugged. "ain't you say you was getting stoke to take you home anyway? i'll go get him if you wanna go home that bad."

symere just sighed. he didn't even actually want to go home, he just wanted jordan's attention and he wouldn't give it to him.

jordan groaned in irritation before turning around to go find stokeley. maybe symere really did need to go home, if that's what it'll take to get him out of his pissy ass mood.

it was hard to find him though, because the house was packed as hell: everybody always shows out when it comes to one of jahmier's parties, and this house was packed like slaves in the cotton field.

he couldn't even identify stokeley by the smell, because with all the people packed in the house, the whole room might as well have been musty.

"that nigga probably somewhere fucking jah," jordan mumbled under his breath as he gave up on looking for stokeley. symere was just gon' have to suck it up, he probably didn't even want to go home in the first place, he just felt like being a debbie downer for no reason, whatever.

but just after jordan thought that, he turned around and spotted jahseh and stokeley, and even though they weren't shameless enough to just fuck in front of everybody, even though that'd be a badass coming out, they might as well have been.

jahseh was literally throwing it back for stokeley while the latter had no choice but to grind his crotch against his ass. stokeley also had an obvious boner that even jordan noticed, which seemed to only influence jahseh to tease him further.

they were so damn gay for each other, and they didn't even realize it.

jordan's first instinct was to turn around and pretend he didn't see what he just saw, but he decided to break up their little dance session anyway.

"oh, hey jordan!" jahseh turned around and met jordan's gaze, a grin spread across his face, "having fun?"

"well, i can tell that you certainly are," jordan replied with a sarcastic edge to his deadpan voice. "and i see that stokeley finally showered, well done."

stokeley frowned. "what is that supposed to mean?"

jordan pinched his nose at the bitter smell that came out of stokeley's mouth, "ooh, but you didn't brush your teeth, that's for sure."

"nah, but i ate a tic tac before i came here. it does the same shit," stokeley insisted, "now what is it that you wanted?"

jordan resisted his urge to go off on stokeley for his mustiness, "you know what-"

"aye, ain't y'all wearing the same outfit? that's crazy." jahseh cut in, gesturing over to omar, who was walking over to join the group, and he was in fact wearing the exact same outfit that jordan was wearing, even down to the clout goggles.

jordan has never had a bigger urge to beat the fuck out of somebody until now.

"you know what-" jordan repeated louder, clenching his fists and beginning to charge over to confront omar, but jahseh gripped his wrist to stop him.

"aye, calm down" jahseh mumbled to the now angry jordan as he pulled him back and stopped him from storming off to go beat omar's ass.

right after jahseh had managed to subtly restrain jordan, matters were made even worse when omar decided to walk over to the group.

"oh hey jahseh, stokeley" he deliberately ignored jordan with a smile on his face as he turned his attention to the other two, who were secretly anticipating a fight or at least a verbal one between the two, "y'all fuck yet?"

"no, not yet, his tortilla chip built ass still playing with me," stokeley joked, "how are you?"

"i'm having a great time stoke. i might have to go home early though, because my stummy hurt real bad."

jordan clenched his fist around his red solo cup and crushed it after hearing that last sentence, causing the liquid from the cup to spill all over his fist. he wasn't even trying to hide how much he hates omar anymore.

omar turned his attention to jordan after hearing the sounds of him crushing his cup, trying to keep in the laughter he so badly wanted to let out. at first, his whole copying jordan thing was a way for him to try to fuck gazzy, and it still is about that, but one of his new favorite parts of this little act he had going on is how easy it is to piss jordan off just by copying him. it was the funniest shit to him.

"hey carti, i didn't notice you standing here at first," he lied with a slight smirk on his face. "i see we're wearing the same outfit, i guess i woke up to niggas dressing like me huh?"

jahseh and stokeley couldn't hold in their laughter after that one, but jordan shot them a look of disapproval.

"anyway, i just came over here to say hi, now if you excuse me, i need to go find gazzy and make sure he ain't doing nothing stupid...i mean, it's gazzy so he probably is but anyways i gotta go. slatt!" omar then turned away from the three of them and walked away, only to find gazzy somewhere streaking in the living room while high off of cocaine, people cheering on his coke fueled antics as he did so.

and that was actually pretty tame by gazzy standards.

"ugly ass, fat ass, retarded ass, remedial ass, messy ass, dumpster juice ass, fucking dog face ass nigga," jordan mumbled under his breath with a low growl.

 jordan was so unbelievably annoyed by omar and his bullshit that he had forgot what he had even came over there for. he was about to just say fuck it and go back over to symere, who was probably even more miserable by now, but he soon remembered what he needed.

"oh yeah stoke, i forgot to ask you-" 

"to take a shower?" stokeley finished his sentence with an annoyed grimace.

"that too, but no," jordan shook his head, "i came over here to ask you if you could drive symere home. he's been bitching all damn night talking about how he ain't having no fun and how he's bored and he wants to go home, but i told him i'm not driving him home, so can you do it."

"nah, i'm drunk," stokeley lied. he clearly wasn't drunk at all, and could drive perfectly in the condition he was in, but pretending to be drunk was part of his whole plan to get in jahseh's pants tonight, and he wasn't about to break character.

plus, he didn't want to have to leave the party when he was most likely about to have jahseh bouncing on his dick in a few minutes. he could always return for the ass after he got done driving symere back, but he didn't wanna do all that. symere lived kinda far from jahmier.

"jah?" jordan asked, "you and sy are damn near best friends, can you do it?"

"nah i-"

"where is jared's sad ass at? i know he's probably miserable as fuck too and he wants to go home... better yet, where is kimetrius? he drove damn near a busload of niggas to the party, the least he could do is let symere come back with them, i'm sure it's room in his busted ass minivan for him to come too-"

"why don't you just take him home yourself you fucking idiot?" jahseh cut jordan's rambling off, getting annoyed. "he's obviously not having a good time, and you're not that drunk. just man up and take him home if he wants to go home so bad."

jordan sighed. jahseh was right, and even though jordan didn't want to give in to symere's bratty actions and give him what he wanted, at the end of the day, he found out that he had to because it's symere. 

meanwhile, symere was standing in the corner of the living room, watching as people cheered a half naked gazzy on as he snorted lines of coke off of the glass table in front of the couches. that situation would be a whole lot more interesting to symere if he wasn't bored out of his mind and spacing out.

he was waiting for jordan to return after he said he was going to get stokeley to take him home, but it's been forever since jordan left, so he figured that he just said that so that he could get away from symere, which was understandable, since symere admits he was being annoying and whiny earlier, but it just made him sad that jordan was probably mad at him now.

symere wanted more attention from jordan, and now jordan was ignoring him all together. he took a bad situation and he made it even worse. "nice going symere," he thought to himself. 

"hey, what's wrong symere?" he was approached by diego, who didn't even know him like that outside of being in the same summer school class as him, but he noticed that symere was by himself looking upset, instead of being the ball of energy that he usually was, so he decided to check on him. it couldn't hurt to make sure he was ok.

"nothing, i just wanna go home," he answered truthfully. "is uh....did kimetrius drive you here?"

"yeah, he did, why?" he replied.

"can you like...find him or text him and see if he can take me home real quick please?"

diego's face soon soured. "i'm so sorry but he can't, he's somewhere fucking that bi-... he's somewhere fucking his girlfriend or something. i'm so so so sorry. i wanna go home too if we're being real....i'm not having fun either but hey, parties ain't really for me."

"don't apologize, it's fine," symere reassured him, "thanks though."

"no problem, i hope your night gets better, i'm sorry you're not having a good time...and once again i'm sorry i can't help with your situation." he smiled at symere before walking away.

at least somebody was trying to help him. that whole encounter honestly made symere feel bad for all the times he made fun of diego for his teeth and his lisp and shit like that. he was so sweet, symere thought.

soon after diego left, symere was then approached again by the main people he had been trying to avoid.

jordan's friends.

it wasn't hard to notice symere standing by himself moping and being miserable, so they took it upon themselves to make his mood even worse.

"well, well, well," shayaa started as he approached symere. "what is your faggot ass doing here? this ain't a pride parade my nigga."

"this also isn't a special ed classroom, nor is it an std clinic, but yet here you are," symere shot back. he might have been sad, but he still didn't have the patience for this shit.

"don't talk about stds when your gay ass prolly got aids, you know that's the faggot disease right?" he responded with a scowl, as his friends all laughed and clapped at his clapback.

"well i guess that makes you a faggot then, because with all the unprotected dick your dirty ass be slanging around, your ass got every disease in the book by now." symere twisted his face into a smirk.

"you gay ass nigga-" shayaa got ready to go off on symere, but he was cut off by a familiar voice.

"ay, leave him the fuck alone nigga, damn", jordan cut in as he returned from talking to stokeley. jordan was already annoyed from what had happened earlier with omar, and seeing his friends picking on symere yet again was only adding to his irritation.

"why you always caping for his faggot ass?" shayaa made a stank face at jordan, "y'all fucking or something?"

"even if we were it wouldn't change the fact that y'all need to leave him alone," jordan raised his voice. "he really don't be doing shit to y'all and y'all always fucking with him, leave him alone for once please!"

"we tryna show him that we don't mess with fags around here," kiari spoke up next.

"y'all also don't mess with birth control, considering your girl just gave birth to a baby that's just as ugly as she is, the fuck is a 'kUlTuRe'.  shayaa, your ass got about 10 baby mamas, and you asked kentrell to share his herpes medication with you because you ran out. dimitri you in the closet and you smashing dexter on the low but you be pretending you don't know him when y'all at school, and the rest of y'all niggas thats standing around laughing like something funny, i advise y'all asses to stop. that goes for you too jahmier, ion give a fuck if this your house, you over here laughing like some shit funny when it ain't."

everybody who was watching the encounter stared in awe as jordan continued to read everyone for filth who was laughing at or harassing symere. jordan might get annoyed by how clingy he could be at times, but only he could be annoyed by him. if anybody else came for symere, they'd have to face his wrath, and that was that.

"you know what symere? let's get out of here, i wanna go home too," jordan grumbled, ignoring the whispers and weird stairs as he and symere left the party.

maybe jordan did like symere as more than a friend, and he didn't even know it yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 790 21
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨.
113K 1.9K 18
random imagines of most new age rappers ⚡️
492 59 15
After a major car accident, Tyler gets diagnosed with retrograde amnesia. started: dec. 12. 2018 finished: jul. 11. 2019