Forbidden love? (Dracoxreader)

بواسطة Skippy6804

An Au where it takes place in a modern day high school called Hogwarts high. In this world, the Malfoys and T... المزيد

Intro (EDITED AGAIN!!!! HAVE TO REREAD!! Sorry)
Chapter One: The Compromise *edited*
Chapter Two: Tryouts *edited*
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Five: Babysitting
Chapter Six: Halloween
Chapter Seven: That Kiss
Chapter X: GoodBye
Re-Continue?
It's Here!!!!!

Chapter Three: The Movies

15.5K 406 1.4K
بواسطة Skippy6804

I was getting ready for the movies, I finished tying my converse and combed my wavy hair. I called Ruby on FaceTime and she picked up after a moment. "What up?" She greeted. "Question: Choker or no choker?" I asked. "No choker." She answered and I took off the choker. "Should I do something with my hair?" I asked. "You're nervous, aren't you?" She smirked. "A little." I replied.

"Don't be and don't do anything with your hair." Ruby smiled. "Thanks, Blu." I smiled back. "Got to go, see you at the mall, my g." Blu said then hung up. I finished getting ready then went downstairs. The boys were in the living room watching the football game. "No!" "What the hell!" "That's it, it's over!" They yelled. "It's just a game." I said and they looked at me almost offended.

"It's not just a game." My brother said. "It's a passion people share everywhere." Draco added. "Whatever." I sighed. "It's like someone saying that cheerleading isn't a sport." Harry mentioned. "Good point." I said. "You two ready? We need to leave." "Yeah, sis, let's go. We're taking my car." Harry said. Harry had a red jeep that our father got him when he got his license.

It was a nice car, it's just that I'm a bit small for it, but it had the little step on it for help. We went to the car and I opened the door. "Here, I'll help you, Lily." Draco said. He put his hands on my hips then lifted me in the seat with ease. I squealed a bit at the sudden motion. "You sound like a kitten." Draco chuckled. "Shut up." I said and shoved him lightly.

He closed the door then got in the passenger seat since Harry was driving. We drove to the mall and Harry parked the car somewhat well. We walked inside then I saw Cedric leaning against a wall. He noticed us walk in and smiled.

Draco's pov:

We walked to Cedric and he stood up straight. "Hey, Lil." He smiled at Y/n. Did he just call her 'Lil'? Wtf! He just gave her nickname a nickname. Harry and I exchanged looks of confusion. "Where's Max?" Y/n asked. "I don't know I thought he was coming with Ruby." Cedric replied then their phones chimed.

"It's Ruby, she said she can't make it." Y/n said. "Max said the same thing too. I guess it's just us then." Cedric smiled and Y/n seemed to have gotten nervous but smiled anyways. "Remember our plan." Harry whispered to me and I nodded. We all walked to the theater and on the way I saw Diggory trying to hold Y/n's hand.

For some reason that made my chest knot in anger. I walked between them then rested my arm on Y/n's shoulder. "You're a lot shorter than I remember, Lily." I joked and she nudged my side while laughing lightly. We made it to the theatre and looked at the list of movies. "Let's watch Bohemian Rhapsody!" Y/n beamed. Queen is Y/n's favorite band since she was five.

"I don't like Queen all that much." Harry said. "What!?" Y/n said. "They're the world's greatest band." "No, they're not. You and Draco are the only people these days who liken them." "If we were then people wouldn't have made a movie." I said. "I like them." Cedric said. "Smart boy." Y/n joked and he laughed.

Your pov:

We all bought the tickets and went to get some snacks. We got two large container of popcorn and four medium drinks. I filled my cup up with some fruit juice then we started to go to the theater. "Wait." Cedric said. He went to the corner and got some plain m&m's then came back. "Here." He said handing me the box.

"How did you know?" I smiled. "I remember you telling me that-" "She likes to eat m&m's with her popcorn because it's the perfect combination of salty and sweet." Draco cut off. "Exactly." Cedric said with his brows furrowed a bit. "Oh yeah. She's been doing that since we were in kindergarten." Harry said remembering. "Come on, let's go." He said then we went to the theatre.

I can't believe Draco remembered that, Harry didn't remember and we live with each other. How does Draco remember? There was a little flutter in my heart thinking about it but I shook it off. We walked in and went to get seats. I sat on the the second seat to the end. Cedric was about to sit next to me but Harry stopped him.

"Can I sit here? I need to sit on the end because I go to the bathroom a lot during movies." Harry said. "Yeah sure." Cedric said. He was about to take the seat on the other side of me then Draco stopped him. "I need to sit here." He said. "Why?" Cedric asked. "Because it's tradition that Y/n and I sit next to each other during movies." Draco explained.

It was true, when we were little I would always watch movies with Draco and Harry and we short of made a tradition because Draco would always sit next to me while Harry sat on the other side. "Sorry, bud." Draco shrugged and sat down next to me. Cedric and I shared a looked then he shrugged and sat down next to Draco.

Half way through the movie I put hand on the back of Draco's seat. I felt something touch my hand and I looked to see Cedric trying to hold it. I blushed lightly and smiled as he took my hand in his. Though, a moment later, Draco sat back in his chair and Cedric was forced to let go. I sighed then sat back in my chair too. "Hey," Draco whispered to me. "My neck hurts, can I use you as a pillow?"

"Sure." I replied. Draco slouched a little then rested his head on my shoulder then nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. Cedric gave me a question look and I shook my head as if saying it doesn't mean anything. Only it didn't feel like that. I thought about it for a moment then let it go. When it was over we all walked out of the theatre.

"That was a great movie." I smiled. "Yeah, it was. To be honest, I didn't know who Queen was till now." Cedric admitted. "It's fine, now at least you know their most famous song." I replied. "My favorite is Bohemian Rhapsody." Draco said. "I know, it's their most famous song." I replied. "I still don't think their all good." Harry said.

"Are you insane?" I asked sarcastically. "They're amazing." "I agree." Draco and Cedric said. "I only like one song." Harry said. "Which one?" I asked. Then, out of nowhere, Harry picked me up from behind causing me to squeal and sang, "She's a Killer Queen!" I giggled as he spun me around a few times then set me down.

Draco and Cedric laughed at the sight. Just then Harry's phone chimed. "Mom texted, she said that her and dad went to run some errands so we're on our own for dinner." Harry said. "We could go to the food court." Cedric suggested. "That's a good idea, let's go." I said. Cedric was about to walk next to me but Harry went between us.

I rolled my eyes then grabbed Cedric's hand and walked ahead of them. "Sorry, I don't know what their problem is." I said. "It's fine, at least we're holding hands now." Cedric smirked indicating our hands. I looked down and saw that I still had his hand in mine. I blushed then Cedric intertwined our fingers and kept walking.

Draco's pov:

I saw Y/n and Cedric holding hands and the sting in my heart came back. I clenched my fist when I see that he interlocked fingers with her. "Look at this piece of shit." Harry spat quietly to me. "We need to stop them." "How?" I whispered. "Improvise." Harry replied. "Look." Harry pointed to a guys wearing crocks and we were about to pass him.

We have this inside joke with Y/n, whenever we see someone wearing something out of style Harry or I have to yell 'fashion police' before she passed them and carry her away so she doesn't catch their horrible sense of fashion. "I'll do it since you did it last time." I whispered. "Fashion Police!" I shouted then picked Lily up bridal style and carried her away.

She yelped and held on to me tightly so she didn't fall. "Are they gone?" She asked putting her head on my chest. "Ma'am, you're safe now." I said then set her down. "What was that?" Cedric chuckled. "It's an inside joke so she doesn't catch a person's horrible fashion sense." Harry explained and Diggory laughed. "Come on, let's keep going." I said.

We all kept walking and made it to the food court. "What do you guys want?" Harry asked. "Pizza." Diggory, Lily and I said simultaneously. "Pizza it is." Harry said. "I'll get the food. Cedric, come help me?" "Yeah sure." He said. "What do you guys want? I know Y/n wants-" "One slice of cheese pizza with a regular coke." I interrupted. "I'll have a pepperoni pizza with a sprite."

"We'll get a table." Y/n said and they nodded. We went a found a table with four seats, she sat down and I decided to sit across from her. "Can I ask you something?" Lily questioned. "You just did." I smirked faintly and she laughed lightly. "Go ahead, Lily." "How is it that you remember the little things I say?" She asked. "Doesn't everyone you tell?" I replied.

She shook her head, "Only you. Harry doesn't remember even though we live together and Cedric knows because I told him recently." I thought for a moment then grabbed her hand under the table. "I guess it's because you're important to me." I said. I can see her cheeks turn pink and I couldn't help smirking.

I looked in her dark brown eyes and I could see something in them, it was small but it was there. "What?" She questioned blushing a little more. "Nothing..." I replied then slowly let go of her hand and looked away. Just in time too, Harry and Cedric came a second later and gave us our food and drinks. "Are you okay, Y/n? You cheeks are really pink." Cedric said.

"O-Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just hot in here." She stammered. I smiled a bit to myself then took a bite out of my pizza. Half way through our meal Diggory put his arm around Y/n. I clenched the napkin that was in my hand, I was getting a bit angry. I whispered lightly, "I don't really have a say, but move Cedric a foot away." I switch my hand discreetly and Cedric's chair moved away from Y/n.

"What was that?" He questioned. "Nothing, must have just been a breeze or something." I said. Harry looked at me then I slowly nodded and he smirked. "I'm getting a refill." Diggory said getting up. "I'll come with you, I need one too." Y/n said. "I do as well." Harry said getting up. "Here, I'll get one for you, Harry." Cedric offered and took his cup. "Do you need one, Draco?" He asked. "Uh, no. Thank you." I replied and he nodded.

They walked off together to the soft drink fountain. "That little shit touched my sister." Harry spat. "Who does he think he is?" I didn't reply as my attention was drawn to the others. "Draco...?" Harry question then followed my gaze. We saw them laughing and Y/n flirtatiously touched his arm then moved her hair behind her ear. Diggory ran his fingers through his hair smoothly then put the caps on their drinks.

He said something that caused Y/n to giggle and bit her lip. "Are they flirting?" Harry asked through gritted teeth. "Yeah.." I replied trying to ignore the sting in my heart. Harry waved both of his hands and spoke, "It's time to put this boy in his place, so make the drinks splash in his face." A gold light shot at the drinks Cedric was holding and it bursted in his face, drenching him in it.

Y/n looked at us then Harry and I quickly looked away, snickering at what just happened. "Nice one." I laughed. We calmed down in time when the others came back. "Here's your drink, Harry." Cedric said his shirt damp. "Why are you wet?" I asked trying not to laugh. "Long story." He replied.

Your pov:

After the meal, Harry said it was time to leave. We walked to the exit then I stopped to say goodbye to Cedric. "I'll see you at school on Monday." I said and hugged him. "You know what I realized?" Cedric asked and I hummed in response. "This is technically a date." He said and I blushed. I pulled away but he still held me.

"Without my brother and Draco it is." I said. "Will there be a second one? Without them that is." He asked. "Are you asking me out?" I questioned. "Yes, I am. I've like you for a while now." Cedric admitted. I smiled and blushed again. "Yes, I will go out with you, Cedric." I said and he smiled. "I need to go, I'll call you." I smiled then pulled away completely.

"Ye-Yeah, definitely." Cedric stuttered. I turned and heard him cheer under his breath and I smiled to myself. "Come on, let's go." I said to the boys. "What are you smiling about?" My brother asked. "Oh, nothing." I replied as we walked to the car. "Here, I'll help you again." Draco said then lifted me in the seat.

"I forgot how strong you were, Drac." I said and he smiled as he closed the door. The ride home was sort of silent. "So what were you smiling about?" Harry asked as we were about to pull up in the drive way. "Nothing." I said. "It didn't look like nothing." Harry said. "Why does it matter?" I questioned irritated.

"Because you're my little sister." Harry blurted out. I sighed then answered, "Cedric asked me out." Harry slammed on the breaks and Draco hit his head on the dashboard causing him to groan. "What the hell, Harry!?" I snapped turning Draco's head to look at his injury. "You are not allowed to be near him." Harry commanded. "It's my life, Harry, not yours." I replied sitting back.

"He's no good." Harry said. "Give one example of why he is." I said. Harry was at a loss of words then looked at Draco for an answer. "He was flirting with you." Draco said and Harry agreed. "Look guys, I appreciate how protective you are but I can handle myself, honestly." I said. "I got this from here, I'll tell you if he does anything though."

"Promise?" Harry asked. "Promise." I confirmed. We all got out of the car and walked to the house. "Awkward sibling hug?" Harry asked. "Awkward sibling hug." I smiled then hugged him. "Pat Pat." We laughed patting eachother's backs. We walked in the house and saw my parents in the living room watching T.V.

"How was the movies?" Mum asked. "Good." I smiled. "Y/n got asked out!" Harry teased. "Harry!" I snapped. "You got asked out by a boy!?" Mum beamed and dad's head shot up. "Which boy?" Dad asked. "Cedric Diggory." I replied shyly. "That boy you've been talking to?" "Yes." I said. "I told you, James! It was obvious!" Mum smiled.

"Our little girl has a date!" "Okay, I'm going up to my room." I said. "Me too." Harry said. "Oh Draco, your parents called, looks like something happened on their business trip. You're gonna have to stay here for the first week of school." Dad said. "Oh, it's fine. Can we get my stuff tomorrow then?" Draco asked and they nodded. I went up to my room after that and changed into some comfortable clothes.

Once I was finished I heard a knock at my door. I went to open it and saw Draco standing outside. "Hey, can I borrow that blanket again?" He asked. "Yeah, of course." I said. I was about to get it then stopped and turned back around to him. "Did you and Harry try to keep Cedric and I away from eachother?" I asked.

"What? Where did you get that?" Draco asked. "I get the whole sitting next to me during the movie, but the coming between us when we were holding hands, getting bitter when he flirted with me, and I know his chair didn't move because of some breeze. What was all that about?" I said. "Harry wanted to protect you and being his best friend I had to help. Rule number 3." Draco replied.

"What's rule number 3?" I asked. "I can't tell you that, rule number 1." He smirked. "You're impossible sometimes." I huffed. "And you didn't have to do anything, everyone has a choice." Draco just looked at me as I spoke then not even a second I was finished he brought his face close to mine and moved my hair out of my face.

My breath caught my throat and my face started to heat up then he cupped my face as he caressed my cheek softly with his thumb. "You really need to shut up sometimes, kitten." Draco said, I could feel his cool breath on my face. "Kitten...?" I questioned with a small smile. "I said you sound like a kitten, so that's what I'm gonna call you from now on." Draco smirked.

We stayed like that for a moment, our faces were only centimeters away and we were just looking in each other's eyes. Draco smells like mint and apples, there was also something in his eyes I've never seen before. It was small but it was there. I realized how long we stayed like this and blushed even more. "Y-Y-You p-probably sh-should get-t back to Harry." I stuttered.

"I still need that blanket." Draco smirked. "R-Ri-Right, right." I said and got the blanket and handed it to him. "Thanks, kitten." Draco smiled. "No problem, Drac." I smiled back. He looked at me for a moment longer. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Sweet dreams." Draco said then kissed my forehead before leaving. My face started to heat up rapidly when his lips touched my forehead.

I closed the door thinking of what just happened. I couldn't help smiling to myself and I let out a squeal of excitement. What was happening to me, I never acted like this when Draco kissed my forehead before. Before you say anything, yes, Draco usually kisses my forehead because I used to get nightmares when we were smaller and that always seems to help them.

This time was different though, this time it felt like it meant something. I just don't know what. I threw myself on my bed then turned off the lights and crawled under the covers.

3rd person pov:

Both Draco and Y/n thought about the moment they had, something felt different about it. It felt like it meant something to both of them. Then Draco remembered something, Y/n was going on a date with Cedric, and suddenly his heart started to sting more and more as he thought about it.

But he remembered something else that made him feel better. At tryouts, Y/n kissed his cheek, not Harry's nor Cedric's, only him. Draco smiled to himself about that moment. "Are you still awake?" Harry asked as he tiredly entered the room. "Yeah." Draco replied still thinking. "Mom says it's bedtime." "It's Friday, your mom let's us go to sleep late if we want." Draco replied.

"Yeah, but I'm tired so go to sleep." Harry said. "Fine." Draco sighed. Harry turned off the lights and crawled into bed. "Good night, best friend." Harry smiled sleepily. "Good night, best friend." Draco returned as Harry slowly drifted off to sleep. Both Draco and Y/n feel asleep that night thinking about the same thing...... The little thing they saw in eachother's eyes

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

300K 7.6K 15
This story takes place in your 7th year, after the battle of Hogwarts took place. (Y/n) (l/n) decides to go back to Hogwarts to re take her 7th year...
375K 9.5K 49
Draco and reader fan fiction!! Your in your sixth year at Hogwarts when you begin to like Draco Malfoy. Your also in Slytherin house but you've been...
131K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc