Chapter Two: Tryouts *edited*

You're pov:

"Alright, Y/n," Dad said, he was helping Harry, Draco and I use our powers. "Your turn." He held up a pillow as practice, "All you have to do is rhyme, now finish this spell. With a father's help, I will not fail..." "So turn the pillow into a veil." I finished. "Good job." Dad beamed. "Now say it fully." "How do I wave my hand?" "It will come to you naturally." Draco answered and I nodded. Instinctively, I waved my hand and spoke, "With a father's help, I will not fail — so turn the pillow into a veil."

A red light came from my hand and hit the pillow causing it to turn into a wedding veil.

"Fantastic!" Dad beamed. "Your turn, Harry, since you're more advanced turn it back to a pillow." Harry nodded that waved both of his hands and spoke, "Now that I see what my sister does, turn this back to what it was." A gold light came from his hand and the vial turned back into a pillow.

"Okay, Draco, turn it into an animal." Dad ordered. "This spell is hard but it can be done, turn the pillow into a bun-bun." Draco casted then waved his hand and a green light came from his hand and hit the pillow causing it to turn into a bunny.

" Draco casted then waved his hand and a green light came from his hand and hit the pillow causing it to turn into a bunny

"Bun-Bun?" I questioned giggling lightly. "It worked, didn't it?" Draco replied and I shrugged. "Now I see what Draco does, turn this back to what it was." I waved my hand then turned the bunny back into a pillow. "That's advanced, Y/n." Dad gasped. "It seemed easy." I said. "Now, be careful doing spells around muggles, you could get your powers taken away from you like that." Dad told and we nodded. "You're dismissed."

I walked outside to the backyard to practice my routine for cheer. After working on my routine before tryouts in half an hour. "Go Gryffindors!" I cheered finishing with a back flip and landed perfectly. I heard my phone chime and went to it. It was Ginny, she's been my friend since we were little, she has red hair and brown eyes. Ginny was trying out with me but not for the varsity team.

Ginny: Hey Y/n, are you practicing for tryouts?
Me: Yeah. Did you here about Pansy?
Ginny: Yeah, Celeste told me. You're gonna beat her like always, Lily. :)
Me: Thanks, Gin.🙂
Ginny: Celeste also told me about Cedric.😏
Me: Of course she did.
Ginny: I ship you two!
Me: Lol. Anyways, I need to keep practicing. See you at tryouts!
Ginny: See you!