Chapter Three: The Movies

I was getting ready for the movies, I finished tying my converse and combed my wavy hair. I called Ruby on FaceTime and she picked up after a moment. "What up?" She greeted. "Question: Choker or no choker?" I asked. "No choker." She answered and I took off the choker. "Should I do something with my hair?" I asked. "You're nervous, aren't you?" She smirked. "A little." I replied.

"Don't be and don't do anything with your hair." Ruby smiled. "Thanks, Blu." I smiled back. "Got to go, see you at the mall, my g." Blu said then hung up. I finished getting ready then went downstairs. The boys were in the living room watching the football game. "No!" "What the hell!" "That's it, it's over!" They yelled. "It's just a game." I said and they looked at me almost offended.

"It's not just a game." My brother said. "It's a passion people share everywhere." Draco added. "Whatever." I sighed. "It's like someone saying that cheerleading isn't a sport." Harry mentioned. "Good point." I said. "You two ready? We need to leave." "Yeah, sis, let's go. We're taking my car." Harry said. Harry had a red jeep that our father got him when he got his license.

It was a nice car, it's just that I'm a bit small for it, but it had the little step on it for help

It was a nice car, it's just that I'm a bit small for it, but it had the little step on it for help. We went to the car and I opened the door. "Here, I'll help you, Lily." Draco said. He put his hands on my hips then lifted me in the seat with ease. I squealed a bit at the sudden motion. "You sound like a kitten." Draco chuckled. "Shut up." I said and shoved him lightly.

He closed the door then got in the passenger seat since Harry was driving. We drove to the mall and Harry parked the car somewhat well. We walked inside then I saw Cedric leaning against a wall. He noticed us walk in and smiled.

Draco's pov:

We walked to Cedric and he stood up straight. "Hey, Lil." He smiled at Y/n. Did he just call her 'Lil'? Wtf! He just gave her nickname a nickname. Harry and I exchanged looks of confusion. "Where's Max?" Y/n asked. "I don't know I thought he was coming with Ruby." Cedric replied then their phones chimed.

"It's Ruby, she said she can't make it." Y/n said. "Max said the same thing too. I guess it's just us then." Cedric smiled and Y/n seemed to have gotten nervous but smiled anyways. "Remember our plan." Harry whispered to me and I nodded. We all walked to the theater and on the way I saw Diggory trying to hold Y/n's hand.

For some reason that made my chest knot in anger. I walked between them then rested my arm on Y/n's shoulder. "You're a lot shorter than I remember, Lily." I joked and she nudged my side while laughing lightly. We made it to the theatre and looked at the list of movies. "Let's watch Bohemian Rhapsody!" Y/n beamed. Queen is Y/n's favorite band since she was five.

"I don't like Queen all that much." Harry said. "What!?" Y/n said. "They're the world's greatest band." "No, they're not. You and Draco are the only people these days who liken them." "If we were then people wouldn't have made a movie." I said. "I like them." Cedric said. "Smart boy." Y/n joked and he laughed.