The Third Holmes - A Sherlock...

By MySuperWhoLock

[Contains JohnLock] Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes. The two brilliant, emotionless, sociopathic brothers. But th... More

The Girl
Shock
The Sister
Manipulation
Mycroft
The Lunch
The Park
Politeness
The Talk
The Morning
Waiting
The Night
Worry
Threat
Lestrade
The Gymnast
The Explanation
Hunch
The Second Lunch
Chatting
Hmmm
The 'Chance' Encounter
Caring
Chloe
The Hornets
The Nest
The Drink
Lunch with Mycroft
Dr Watson
Chloe's Find
The Apartment
Show and Tell
Bed
Perspectives...
The Shopping
Point Of View
Devising Plans
The Look
Argument
Friend
Lestrade
Opinions
Ride
'Blaze'
Date
Anger
Texting
Midnight
Cafe
Tapping
Destination
The Second Moriarty
Confess
The Spy
Author's Afterword

John's File

16K 553 14
By MySuperWhoLock

Avery flicked through John’s file.
Mycroft – being the meticulous and ordered person he was – had files on everyone who interested him. She was sure he had a whole section dedicated to Sherlock and her.
They had gone back to his office, and she was sitting across his desk. The file was very large- larger than she had expected.
“This is a very big file,” she commented.
“He’s a very…interesting man.”
“Really? Interesting how?”
“Interesting in the way he’s captured out brother’s attention.” Mycroft frowned. “I decided it would be beneficial to have as much information on him as possible.”
She pulled out a first grade report card. “Yes. Beneficial.” She said sarcastically.
He didn’t respond.
She tutted. “Not a very distinguished career, though. Not law breaking or anything. Sort of normal family. Why does he interest Sherlock so much?”
“As I said, your guess is as good as mine.”
“Well, he’s nice.” She shrugged. “I don’t know. Loyalty is something rare nowadays. Anyway, Sherlock’s always been difficult.”
Mycroft looked at her. “Coming from you?”
She chuckled. “True. I guess John’s better than my friends, right?”
“Precisely.”
She chuckled, and placed the file back. “It was nice seeing you, Mycroft.”
He smiled slightly. “Good bye.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 18 29
Lauraine Holmes lives the life many dream of. She's together with Sherlock Holmes, married in fact, her brother in law has all the power he could pos...
113K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
10K 536 24
John Watson joins Reichenbach Secondary feeling like the odd one out. How will his eccentric roommate make him feel special?
18K 599 18
Sherlock Holmes has a case. But this is not any ordinary case. Evanna Holmes is the intellectual visitor and she informs him of a murder, the murder...