NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

Від Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... Більше

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

The Last Voyage

3.8K 88 49
Від Crimsia

3rd POV

Sensei and Zane was on a rock in the desert by the sea, Sensei looking into a telescope and Zane using his robot vision to see the Dark Island that appeared.

Zane: Most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean, but now there is an island. 

Sensei: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, today they have vanished. (Y/N) also saw my brother on that island with a helmet so I expect that this is his doing.

Zane: Why would they be on the Dark Island?

Sensei: I do not know. 

Zane: Perhaps my falcon can have a look. 

Zane lifted his falcon into the air and the bird flew into the direction of the island.

(Y/N)'s POV

We were trying to fix up the Bounty from all the damages the Stone Army caused when we were evacuating people from Ninjago City. I was right next to Nya when we saw Jay trying to fix a pipe but it squirted oil at him.

Jay: Useless pile of junk!

Nya: It's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port booster's are shot from the strain. 

We turned to the other guys that were trying to fix the wing.

Nya: Oh, sorry guys, she's not getting airborne anytime soon. 

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks. 

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. 

Kai: Weren't you listening? We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ah, I hate feeling hopeless. 

I looked over to see Sensei and Zane returning from wherever they went. 

Sensei: We mustn't give up hope, Kai. 

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all mine and (Y/N)'s powers could do was slow them down. 

Misako: That's not entirely true.

Misako came up to us, holding scrolls.

Misako: There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. 

Lloyd and I looked at each other before looking at everyone else. Misako waved her hand for us to follow her. We did, following her to the control room. I stood by Lloyd as Misako sat down and unrolled the scroll.

Misako: The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green and Yellow Ninja. 

Me: We tried.

Lloyd: Yeah, we gave them everything we had. 

Misako: Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green and Yellow Ninja can only be unlocked when their four Protectors find their own pure elemental powers. 

Cole: Are we the Protectors?

Jay: Pfft, silly question. Of course, we are, ha ha. Right?

I giggled and Lloyd smile, elbowing me in the arm slightly.

Zane: If we are the Protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them. 

Misako: But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light. 

Me: Temple of Light? What's that?

Misako took out another scroll and unrolled it.

Misako: The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks but they were forged in teh Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend. 

Sensei: It's on the Dark Island?

Misako: I think our only choice is to find out. 

Cole: So we get out powers back? All right!

Nya: But there's still one big problem. The Bounty can't fly. 

Misako: It's a ship, isn't it? Can't it sail?

Jay: Silly question. Of course it can. Ha, ha! Right?

Later, we had the ship on the water by the port.  People were giving us farewells. Zane and I were on the ship, watching the others interacting with their families. I was watching Jay's first.

Jay's Mom: Now, promise me you'll eat your vegetables. 

Jay: Mom!

Jay's Mom: Oh, I mean it! You get sluggish when you don't get enough vitamins. Ed, tell him if he's going to save the world, he has to eat his vegetables. 

Jay's Dad: Uh, do what your mother says. 

I smiled and turned to Cole giving his dad a hug.

Cole's Dad: I don't know what to say. 

Cole: You don't have to say anything. 

Cole's Dad: You're right, I don't have to say anything but I do have to sing. 

His group was humming as Cole's dad sang. I clapped when he was done as Cole hugged him.

Cole: That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard, Pop. 

I turned to Kai with Dareth and Nya.

Kai: Now, Dareth, as the honorary "Brown Ninja", we're entrusting you with protecting Ninjago and tending to the Ultra -Dragon for (Y/N). Are you up for the tasks?

Dareth: I won't let you guys down.

He turns to me and waves.

Dareth: Especially you, missy!

I waved back with a smile and nod.

He turns towards the crowd.

Dareth: Did you hear that!? I'm officially the Brown Ninja!

They cheered for him then I hear a roar. I looked up to see Lloyd on the Dragon. I smiled and waved at him as he waved back at me. I looked next to me to see Zane sad. I fown and furrowed my eyebrows together in concern. I put an arm on his shoulder. 

Me: Are you okay, Zane?

Zane: I don't know....

Sensei: Is there anyone you would like to say goodbye to, you two?

Zane: My only family is my falcon and my only memory of my father was nearly erased. I will miss Ninjago, for it's all I know, but I am excited to see what the future has in store. 

Sensei: What about you, (Y/N)?

Me: I don't know if I even have a family.....I am the same as Zane, I guess. But I have you guys as family!

Sensei smiled and turned towards Zane.

Sensei: Well, my Nindroid friend, there are a few people who would like to say goodbye to you. 

I looked over and saw Zane's fan-girls waving with signs. I glanced at Zane to see him smile and looked back. Mother Doomsday came out from the crowd. 

Mother Doomsday: I love you, you stupid Nindroid.

The girls looked at him weird as I giggled. We turned to the crowd.

Sensei: Pupils, it's time we set sail. 

Everyone got on boards. The anchor was lifted up and Cole and Jay lifted the sails. Lloyd was beside me and smiled. I smiled back as he grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the boat, where we can see the crowd before we deport. We waved at them with the others. 

Jay's Mom: Jay! Did you make sure to pack clean underwear?

I bursted out laughing along with the others. I looked up and gave the crowd a final wave with a bright smile. We sailed the whole entire day as the sun was now setting and we were in the front of the ship, staring ahead without Zane. Speaking of the devil, he came upstairs with a sad expression. I turned around to face him. 

Me: Still no word from your falcon?

Zane: Not yet. 

I laid a hand on his shoulder. He looked over at me, giving him a small smile for reassurance. He just gave me an acknowledged nod. We looked ahead again.

Kai: I wonder what's on the island?

Zane: An entirely new ecosystem? 

Cole: Never before seen creatures?

Jay: Oh, vegetables that taste like dessert?

Kai: I hope the Stone Army is there. They may've gotten the best of us once, but never again. 

Cole: You said it.

Jay: Here, here. 

Lloyd: I wonder if this is the end of our destiny. 

Kai: If it is, there isn't anyone else I'd want by my side. 

Jay: Here, here.

Cole: You said it.

I smiled. 

Me: I couldn't agree more. 

Then, Zane gasped.

Zane: My falcon has arrived at the Dark Island!

We ran to the control room and plugged him into the computer. The falcon's vision popped up on the screen, showing the Dark Island. We saw a Stone Warrior and he throw something at the Falcon, damaging it to the point we couldn't see anything. We gasped and Zane was thrown backwards by the connection malfunction. I ran over to him. 

Zane: He's gone. 

Sensei: We don't know that. 

I helped Zane up with Kai and Nya. 

Me: Oh, Zane. I'm so sorry. 

Kai: Well, he was our friend too, so we're not gonna let him go in vain. If the Stone Army wants a fight, they got one. 

Misako: Well, that's going to wait because right now we're sailing straight for a storm. All hands on deck. 

I looked out of the window to see the storm, coming in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The Celestial clock on mountain of the Dark Island, continued to tick. Then, the Stone Army was mining as Lord Garmadon was going down to check it out. 

Lord Garmadon: This is foolish. I have an unbeatable army to conquer Ninjago. And yet we waste time playing in the mud?

Overlord: What you call mud is concentrated evil. A Dark Matter that with one drop could make a man's heart turn as black as night. Have patience, Garmadon. The Celestial Clock ticks backwards to Doomsday and cannot be stopped. Your time will come. But we must prepare. We must build a super weapon the likes of which has never before been seen. 

Lord Garmadon: Hmm? A super weapon? I like the sound of that!

Lord Garmadon laughs maniacally, echoing up through the hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

The wind howled as we, except Jay, were outside pulling the rope for the sails. I was in front of Lloyd and behind Kai.

Cole: Hold the line!

Lloyd: The winds are too strong!

Zane: We need everyone's help, Jay!

Jay: But I don't wanna get wet! I only have one pair of underwear. 

Kai: Jay, this is no time to be making jokes. The Bounty can only take so much.

Jay: You think I'm trying to be funny?

Out of nowhere, I hear laughing. My eyes widened at the creepy sound.

Jay: Okay, laugh all you want, but we'll see who laughs last when I have to go commando. 

Cole: Who's laughing?

Kai: Uh, guys, why is the sea laughing at us?

Jay: And why do I have a feeling we're not gonna get the joke?

I looked around and saw a weird looking Starfish on the ship. 

Me: Hey, what's that?

Cole lets go to look, which caused us to be dragged forward until we stopped.

Jay: I'm coming!

Cole: About time, Jay!

Jay grabs the end of the rope but get splashed by a huge wave.

Jay: Oh, perfect!

Cole: I wonder what they are. It looks like some sort of a, hmm, fish. 

He picks it up.

Misako: Wait! We must not let the Starteeth on board. They devour ships and won't stop until we sink.

Then, it bit Cole, making him shout in shock. They jumped on the rope and cut it. I fell backwards into Lloyd. We stood up when more of the Starteeth things jumped onto the ship. 

Kai: Get these things off the ship!

I grabbed two at a time, tossing them off the ship as fast as I could. Then, I realized I can do telekinesis. I took a deep breathe and focused. I opened my eyes to see a lot of them up in the air. I threw them into the ocean miles away but many kept coming. I wasn't as focused to teh guys as I kept throwing them off.  Then, I heard Lloyd.

Lloyd: Guys, we have a bigger problem.

I turned towards him and everyone that were leaning over the railing. I went over to them and saw that a circle of them were eating into the ship. I used my powers to get them off but the damage was done by the time since there was a huge hole now. 

After the storm, we were downstairs, getting the water out with buckets. I handed the bucket to Lloyd, who passed it to Cole, then Jay.

Kai: Ah, this is hopeless! Now that we have no rudder we've been drifting aimlessly and will never get to the Dark Island. 

Misako: We only know what is foretold will happen. Not when it will happen.

Suddenly, Zane dropped his bucket.

Me: What's wrong Zane?

He walked over to the hole and looked out.

Zane: I sense something. 

Cole: Is it the falcon?

Jay: Is he all right? 

Zane: No it's, uh...something else. Brace yourselves!

Lloyd instantly embraced me when the ship shook roughly. We were the only ones that fell but luckily Lloyd, softened my fall. We groaned. I looked up at him.

Me: Are you okay?

Lloyd: Yeah, what about you?

Me: Yes, thanks to you. 

I hugged him with a smile. We got up and led the others out. I looked up to see a light house.

Lloyd: Who would build a lighthouse way out here?

Zane: It's not a lighthouse, it's a prison. 

We started climbing the stairs when we heard a growl. I kinda got scared and latched myself to Lloyd's arm. 

Sensei: Mysterious. We better get going. 

We made it to the door with a security camera above the door.

Jay: Should we smile?

Then, we heard footsteps approaching the door and the door opened, revealing a man wearing glasses and a lab coat.

??: Zane? Is it really you? You found me!

The man hugged Zane.

Lloyd: Uh, do you know him? 

??: Of coarse I know him, I built him for heaven's sake!

Zane: But my memory tells me that you have passed. 

Zane's Dad: Ah, you found your memory switch. 

Then, we heard the growl again. 

Zane's Dad: Hurry, it can't know that you are here or else there will be dues to pay. 

Jay gulps. 

Jay: It?

Zane's Dad: I'll explain everything inside. Including why it is that you thought I was dead. 

We got inside quickly as Zane's Dad locked the door behind him with a key.

Zane's Dad: Locking, barricading, hand checking. 

He sighs after looking at the camera footage.

Zane's Dad: I think we're safe. This way. 

We followed him upstairs. The room was cozy.

Zane's Dad: Please, please have a seat, you must be thirsty. 

Zane: Seat, where?

Zane's dad pulled a lever that had made a table appear in the middle of the room.

Zane's dad: There, of coarse. 

Nya: Wow. That's pretty smart. 

Cole: A technical wizard. 

We sat down and I saw Jay stealing his blue underwear. I giggled under my breath. Then, Zane's dad pressed a button that had a robot underneath come out with cups, jumping onto the table and handing them out in an orderly fashion. I smiled brightly when i got mine with fascination. The little robot gotten the tea from Zane's dad and started to pour into the cups but Jay decided to mess with it, moving his cup every time until the robot missed and poured it on Jay's hand. Jay scream, making us laugh as the robot finished his job.  We heard Zane's conversation over the laughing.

Zane's Dad: You know the saying, the past is the past.

Misako: And the future.

Sensei: Is the future. 

Zane's Dad: Yes. But after I turned off your memory switch what you didn't see is bonehead Samukai reviving me with a special elixir. He wanted me to create state-of-the-art war machines for their army. He said if I did, then I would be able to see my son again. And to make sure I didn't escape, he chained a Leviathan to keep guard. 

Me: A Leviathan?

Lloyd: Is that what we heard in the ocean?

Zane's Dad: Yes. When Samukai didn't return, I thought I would never see you again. But as so much time has passed I started to question if you would ever want to see me again. I was afraid if you found out what horrible things I've created you would think I was a....A monster. 

Zane: We will get you out of here, father. Now that we are together, perhaps we can invent a way off this rock. 

Jay: Can you repair the rockey boosters on our ship? 

The three looked outside the window at the ship.

Zane's Dad: That sailing ship has rocket boosters? 

Nya walked up behind them.

Nya: Well, the rotors and gears are shot. 

Zane's Dad: Eh, pish posh. No matter! I'll have your ship airworthy by dawn!

The Leviathan growled made the rock shake. Lloyd and I grabbed onto each other, trying to maintain balance. 

Cole: It's an earthquake!

Zane's Dad: No. It's much worse! He's here. Everyone hide!

Lloyd grabbed my hand and dragged me behind a shelf with Nya, trapping me into the corner. I peeked over his shoulder to see the monster's eyes, looking through the window at Zane's Dad as he whispers to us. 

Zane's Dad: Nobody make a sound. 

He turned around to look at the monster, laughing nervously.

Zane's Dad: Aha, if it isn't my old chum. 

The monster saw the cups so Zane's dad made them into instruments, hitting them with a chopstick. 

Zane's Dad: Hee, hee. Just marching to the beat of my own drum. You know, doing whatever I can to pass the time...

With that, the beast went back into the ocean. 

We got out of our hiding spots and approached the window.

Kai: If we're gonna make something to get out of here we're gonna have to hurry before it comes back. 

Throughout the day, we helped Zane's dad get the parts and whatever he needed. I was outside with everyone, sewing the sail with Lloyd and Cole. Cole was whistling the song his dad sang to him. I smiled at him while Lloyd gave him a weird look.

Cole: What? It's catchy. 

I giggled. I started humming the tone as well so Cole and I were in sync. It soon turned into night. We continued to work until Zane and his dad came running out. 

Zane's dad: Everyone on board!

We looked at him blankly. I turned around and saw the Leviathan.

Kai: It's here!

Jay: Get us out of here, Nya!

We ran onto the ship. I held on to the railing as Nya get the ship up into the air as it shook. We were about to boost off but the Leviathan grabbed the ship. The ship tilted backwards. I saw Lloyd and the others falling. Then, it tilted forward harshly. Lloyd bumped into me, making me loose my grip and slide forward with him, grabbing my hand. 

Sensei: Lloyd use you elemental powers!

Lloyd: As you wish, Sensei!

Lloyd let go of my hand and stood up.

Lloyd: Release us, you monster!

Lloyd used his energy to surround the ship, making the monster let go. 

Sensei: Well done, Lloyd!

Me: Way to go!

I smiled at him but we were caught again. I was beside Zane and I saw him look over the railing. I did the same and saw it chained.

Zane: It's chained!

I saw Zane climb on the railing and I did the same, both having the same idea. 

Zane's dad: Zane, what are you two doing?

Me: The Leviathan won't let us leave. We know how to help. 

Zane's Dad: But you can't jump in. These oceans are filled with Starteeth. 

Zane: We know.

We jumped in and I heard Lloyd and Kai yell my name. We got into the water and saw the monster and the chain. We swam towards it. When we made it, Zane and I grabbed two Starteeth that were nearby, attaching them to the chain. We nodded at each other and made our way back up. We saw it bring down the ship into the water until the chain finally broke. We climbed up on the side, Zane helped me over the railing. 

Zane: I'm here father.

Zane's dad: Zane!

Lloyd: (Y/N)!

They both jogged over to us and hugged us. 

Sensei: How did you two know to free the Leviathan from captivity for it to let us go?

(Y/N): Because no one should be imprisoned.

Zane: Not even a monster. 

I looked over the railing to see it and I waved happily at it before it went completely back into the ocean, swimming away.

Zane: Farewell, creature of the sea. Enjoy your freedom. 

I stared into the sunrise as we flew away. I felt an arm over my shoulder and I looked over to see Lloyd looking at the sunrise as well.

Lloyd: You really scared me when you jumped in.

Me: I needed to help and Zane saw it as well so it was the only option.

Lloyd: I know but I can't help but worry.

Me: I know and I am the same way about you.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lloyd smile softly. I smiled with my face feeling a little warm, staring at him as sky's reflected off of him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc