What I Want

By tdadon

Her father is a man who tried to leave that life alone but she never knew that. Although she wonders where he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

2.6K 123 11
By tdadon

Tuesday, October 19, 2018

Taylor leaned against the locker beside Kimani's as she waited on her to get her books.

"You coming to the talent show with me friday?" Kimani asked her.

"I might."

"You might?"

"That's what I said." Taylor said looking down at her.

"You're so mean" Kimani pouted causing Taylor to chuckle. Kimani stared at her friend's appearance while they walked to class.

This week was homecoming week and today was college day. They both wore their Lsu attire. Kimani wore her long sleeve Lsu shirt along with some black skinny jeans and a pair of uggs with her curly hair pulled back in a low ponytail. Taylor rocked an Lsu jersey with some grey sweat pants with the nike jacket to match and her wheat timbs to top it off. Her dreads were just redone a couple of days ago so she had them in a ponytail showing off her neatly shaped up line. She also had expensive diamonds in her ears.

"What you looking at?" Taylor questioned Kimani while smirking. Kimani only rolled her eyes.

"I got a new tongue ring." Taylor casually told the girl. "Wanna see?"

"Yeah."

Taylor stuck her tongue out and revealed her tongue ring that said 'cum here' on the top part causing Kimani to gasp.

"You nasty!" She exclaimed.

Taylor laughed and threw her arm around Kimani's shoulder as they turned the curb to be greeted by Jazzy.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked Kimani.

Kimani looked up at Taylor. "Ima uh, see you in class." Taylor commented before walking off.

"What? You gay now?" Jazzy said looking at Kimani in disgust.

"No. Why would you say that?"

"Look who you hanging with" Jazzy motioned towards Taylor who was now talking to this girl beside the water fountain.

"Ok, and? She's my friend Jazzy. Ain't nothing wrong with her." Kimani protested.

"Whatever, we haven't hung out in weeks. That's my replacement or something?" Jazzy quavered.

Kimani began to feel uncomfortable, she wondered why her friend was acting like that.

"That's your fault! You've been hanging with them messy girls that jumped Tamera. I don't mess with them and you know that." Kimani said getting upset.

"I hope you've been keeping your mouth shut about that."

Kimani looked at her friend in disbelief.

"That isn't my business to tell. Why are you still hanging with them girls anyways?"

"They my friends Mani, ain't nothing wrong with them." Jazzy imitated her friend before walking off and bumping Kimani's shoulder while doing so.

Kimani knew that she was losing her best friend and she hated it. Kimani felt hot tears trickling down her face. She wasn't even aware that she was crying.

Trey soon walked up to her.

"What's wrong Mani?" He asked her.

She looked at him skeptically. She didn't know about the stuff with his brother but she knew that he did fight his sister.

"Nothing, I'm okay." She told him.

"You sure, if you need to talk we can go to my car..." He began.

"I said I'm okay." She said before walking off. She wasn't stupid.

He watched as she walked off. He was already formulating a plan.

___________________

"Trey I'm sorry!" Racheal yelled as she held the side of her face.

"Shut up." He told her while starting the car.

Racheal silently cried to herself. All she wanted was Braelynn's boyfriend. Now that she had him, she wished he was dead. She thought that the incident with Braelynn was over exaggerated and he didn't really hit her. Now she knew he had serious problems. She thought that he was sweet and since he winked at her when they would see each other, she thought he liked her.

Every since they had sex before he had gotten shot, she started to develop feelings for him until he had been in a comma. But when he found out his brother was dead he had done nothing but beat on her.

She had no one she could tell because all of her friends were Braelynn's friends.

"I thought you liked me." She said quietly.

Trey looked at her then back at the road.

"You aight... but you ain't Braelynn."

Racheal scoffed in disbelief but she knew he was telling the truth. She knew that she wasn't Braelynn because Braelynn wouldn't let him hit on her like that.

"Take me home." She demanded.

"What?" he asked her.

"Take me home." She repeated a little louder.

"You got me fucked up, who you hollering at?"Trey asked her.

"I said take me the fuck home, I'm not Braelynn's fucking replacement!" Racheal snapped. His dick wasn't good enough for him to be treating her like shit. She was fed up.

"Yo, you better chillout." He warned.

"Fuck you! I see why she left your crazy ass for Tyler."

"Who?" Trey asked before pulling over.

"Tyler! She left your ass for tyler!" Racheal yelled. "I would've done the same damn thing"

Trey had enough of her mouth, so he punched her in it.

"You be asking for this shit" He told her before striking her again, this time upside her head causing her ear to start ringing.

___________________

"Ma I think I wanna do the talent show this year." Braelynn said while stirring the macaroni.

"For real?" Her mother, Tracy asked and Braelynn nodded.

"Awe Braelynn!" Tray cooed.

"Why all that?" Braelynn chuckled.

"Cause baby, your voice is so beautiful and I'm glad you're deciding to share it with more than your family."

"I just thought it would be a good time, since it's senior year and all that."

"Wait till I tell Will" Tracy said grabbing her phone of the counter top.

"Lord, mama ya'll don't have to come or nothing like that." Braelynn tried to convince her mother but Tracy didn't want to hear it.

Soon Braelynn was lying in her bed bored so she decided to call her best friend.

Meanwhile...

Saniyah sat in the living room staring at the dark Tv while her mother was in her room snorting her life away.

She wasn't thinking of anything in peculiar. Her mind was actually empty right now. She didn't like to let her thoughts consume her, because all it ever brought her was pain.

Her attention reverted to her phone that lied beside her on the couch. She only looked. Even though it was turned face down, she still only looked.

A couple of minutes later, it stopped. Only to start back up again.

"Hello" She answered almost as if she was programmed.

"I'm bouta scoop you, be dressed." Jay's voice filled her ears causing her to snap out of her trance.

"No you're not." She simply told him.

"Says who?" He asked, challenging her.

"Javion did you think I was playing when I told you that I was done with you?" She asked spitefully. Truth be told, she really wanted to be done with him. A simple choice of words made her feel something so strong. She felt hurt, she felt embarrassed, and most of all she felt stupid.

"Look, I'm about to come get you. We can talk then." He said before hanging up the phone. He thought she was acting like that because she needed some dick so he didn't think so much of what she was saying.

Saniyah sighed and leaned back on her couch. Her mother walked out of the room.

"H-hey Honey, How was school?" She asked wiping her nose. Saniyah frowned at the residue of crack on her nose.

"It was good mama."

"You know, when I was a freshman I had all the good grades." Her mother sniffed.

"I'm not a freshman." Saniyah said while studying her mom.

"Oh..." was all her mother said before grabbing her purse. Saniyah noticed her hand shaking as she slung her purse over her shoulder.

"I'm going to make groceries. I'll be back l-later on." She said before walking out of the house.

Saniyah didn't like to cry. She'd tried her best not to but some things were just too overwhelming.

She bit her bottom lip to stop it from trembling. She grabbed a pillow off the the couch and loudly sobbed into it, releasing her anger as she cried.

She had gotten a text from Jay saying he was outside. She couldn't fight the tears that fell from her face as she slid her hoodie over her head and walked across her lawn.

She walked over to the driver's side and Jay rolled the window down.

"Fuck you doing? Get in." He told her while scrolling through his phone.

"I'm not going no where with you. I came out here to...to" She said while wiping her tears and she felt it getting harder to talk.

Jay could tell she was crying and concern washed over his face.

"I came to tell you to lose my number." She told him before she shoved her hands in her hoodie's pocket and started walking back to her house. He hopped out of his car and quickly followed behind her.

Jay grabbed her arm and she snatched away from him.

"Saniyah?" He called out to her lowly.

"What?" She stopped and turned around coming face to face with his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a warm embrace.

She cried into his shirt as he rubbed circles in her back, soothing her.

"Shhh" He calmed her.

They stood in the middle of the yard until Saniyah finally quit crying.

"She's hurting herself Jay, and I can't do anything about it." Saniyah told Jay while she sat criss-cross in the middle of his bed and he rested his back on the headboard as he listened.

"Have you tried talking to her about it?"

"I have, she ignores me." She said on the verge of crying again.

"No, come here." He grabbed her and she laid under him with his arm around her waist.

"It's going to be ok. I'ma get her help, okay? We going to get her help." Jay consoled while wiping her tears away and she only nodded.

They both sat in a comfortable silence.

"Now what's this shit you keep hollering about, talking about some you done with me?" Jay asked her while trailing his thumb up and down her side.

"I am."

"Why?"

"Javion you treat me like I'm your side bitch or something. You only hit me up when you want to fuck." She frowned.

"Nah, I really be trying to chill with you sometimes. You the one be using me for sex."

"And that shit you pulled with that female at Tyler party really opened my eyes about how you feel about me." She said disregarding what he just said.

"Yeah, something told me you was never gonna let that shit go." Jay sighed. "I didn't mean that shit Niyah, You know I was mad and you know how I get. We past that ma."

"Are we really? Or do you still feel the same way?"

"Niyah why you always wanna argue with me?" He exclaimed, "We just can't have a good conversation without you bringing up some shit."

"Jay are we together?"

"What? Where this coming from?"

"I'm not about to waste my time on some casual shit. Niggas be checking for me and I don't even know what to tell them." Saniyah said playing with her nails.

"Fuck you mean?" He asked with a bewildered expression. "Tell them niggas they better get the fuck up out your face."

Saniyah tried to bite back a laugh but was unsuccessful.

"I'm forreal. I will shoot them." He said in all seriousness but Saniyah kept laughing.

"With a real gun, I will shoot them in the fucking face. What the fuck is funny?"

"Whatever, we need to come to some type of understanding because I'm not about to be waiting around for you to stop playing."

"Mhm" He breathed out before leaning down and kissing her.

______________________

What do ya'll think of Jay and Niyah?

How do ya'll feel about Taylor?

What do you think Trey will do next?

Remember to vote and comment loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
87.7K 2.3K 72
this story is about 2 big sets of teenagers boys and girls that have been through the struggle their parents walked out on them and basically left th...
4.4K 138 32
A boy Erin and his best friend that love each other and wont tell each other go through hardships that can change the dynamic of their friendships. J...
473K 20.3K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story