Home Is Where The Reaper Is |...

By maryfigzz

The daughter of Clay Morrow returns to Charming after four years away at college. Upon her return, an old fla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
AHHH
NOT AN UPDATE
Message!
Chapter 40
HOLY SHIT
NOOO
...
Announcement!
Chapter 41:

Chapter 35

1.6K 47 1
By maryfigzz

Savannah POV:

When I first glanced at the girl in front of me, I wasn't certain it was actually Fawn. If any of us three girls hated Charming most, it was her, so it's surprising to see her actually standing in front of me. In high school, she always told us that as soon as she turned eighteen, she was out of here. And she was, dropping out her senior year just to get out of this deadbeat town. Fawn said goodbye to only Dawn and I, neglecting whatever relationship her and Jeff had at the time. Jeff never truly got over that and his first heartbreak caused him to become a major asshole to most women. Jeff couldn't stay tied down to anyone long enough to know their last name following Fawn's exit from Charming. As much as all her harsh words and complaints about this town come rushing through my mind, here she is standing right in front of me, with nothing short of an excited smile.

"What brings you back?" I question awkwardly, not knowing how else to spark conversation. After all, I haven't seen my supposed best friend in over five years.

"I'm broke, single and friendless." She says shrugging her shoulders, playing it off as if it were completely normal and expected of her.

Honestly, I'm surprised she lasted this long on her own. She couldn't have gotten a very good job, having never actually completing high school, nor could she have gone to college.

"That's enough to bring anyone home I guess." I say and she scoffs.

Jax finds his way to my side and makes eye contact with Fawn for multiple moments without recognition of who she was. She smiles at him shaking her head from side to side and crossing her arms to imply she was disappointed.

"Man, I knew you were older than me, but I didn't think you were that old. What, are you not gonna welcome me back Teller?" She questions teasingly.

"Fawn?" He questions disbelief evident in his tone.

"Took you long enough Jackie boy." Chibs taunts.

"The one and only." Fawn says pulling Jax into a friendly hug.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jax asks generally curious, as he knew just as well as I did how much Fawn hated Charming.

"Everyone keeps acting so surprised. Can't a girl just come home to her family after being away for five years?" She asks in exasperation at the repetitive questions.

"Not when you talked shit about it for so long." Jax retorts.

"I was young and rebellious." She says waving her hand as if it was a tedious act of her past.

"What are you now? Bored and desperate?" Opie asks and we all chuckle while Fawn has a scowl on her face.

"Ha ha, Opie so original." Fawn claps her hands in a slow and teasing motion being completely sarcastic in her words.

"Oh come on Fawny don't tell me you forgot how to take a joke?" Tig teases wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Fawn throws it off rather harshly and glares at her father with narrowed eyes.

"Hush Alex." She says and turns her face away from him.

Fawn is without a doubt the only SAMCRO daughter that could get away with calling her dad by his first name. But who could blame her,Tig was her father after all.

Juice lets out a loud laugh, along with Half-Sack behind him. When Tig glances their way, they instantly try to lose their smirks when met with his vicious stare.

"Something funny shitheads?" Tig questions.

"Nope." They both say in unison trying their best to maintain composure.

"I thought so." Tig responds and then Juice let's a quiet chuckle slip free.

Just when Tig is about to move closer to Juice, Fawn steps in the way.

"I don't think we've met before." She says gesturing to Juice and Half-Sack.

Juice prospected right after Fawn left, so she never got a chance to meet him. He was around for about five months before I did, so I knew him fairly well when I returned to Charming. Half-Sack on the other hand, prospected when I was gone, so I only met him the night I returned, not that I remember much of that night from my drunken haze.

"Uh, I'm Juice." He says trying his best to avoid Tig's stare behind Fawn's small frame.

"Juice huh? I like that." Fawn says with a seductive smirk on her lips.

Really Fawn? As much as the crowd around us has decreased to only Jax, Tig, Half-Sack, Juice and myself, she could refrain with the sexual innuendo.

"Thanks?" Juice questions with a goofy grin on his face.

Idiot.... Clearly he's never heard of Fawn or her excessive flirtation.

"And you?" She says nodding to Sack.

"Half-Sack." He says gulping in complete awe of her.

"That doesn't leave much to the imagination now does it?"

"Savvy do me a favour and take her back to your place for the night?" Tig chimes in.

"Why can't I just go home?" She asks referring to her childhood home.

"All the furniture is in storage, I live at the clubhouse now."

"Should have called first." Jax jokes and Fawn flips him off.

I'm hoping, he'll object to having her stay with us but after a moment of silence I realize he's not going to. It's not that I don't want Fawn staying with us, I would really just like some time alone with Jax. He did just get home tonight and I also just told him I was pregnant, but of course something had to come in the way.

"It's fine, let's head out I'm exhausted." I say and gesture towards the exit.

"I'm gonna stay here and wait on Noelle." Jax says implying he's going to make sure our lie goes over well.

I nod in understanding before I reply "Okay see you later." I say and wave to everyone else with Fawn following me out of St. Thomas.

Fawn and I make small talk on the short car ride to mine and Jax's house. When I finally pull into the driveway her eyebrows furrow together in slight confusion. She doesn't say anything as she pulls herself out of my car, only follows me to the door and inside.

"So we don't have an extra bed but the couch is more comfortable than it looks." I say and head to the hall closet, pulling out spare pillows and a warm blanket.

"We?" Fawn questions and then I realize she doesn't know about me Jax.

No wonder she looked so confused in the driveway. She was probably wondering why in the hell I live in this fairly decent sized house alone. She left before anything between Jax and I conspired and I never told her about it during our sporadic phone calls to each other. Fawn always knew my feelings for him, even before I admitted it to myself, but he was always with Tara in her last few months before she set off for her own life. She always tried to convince me that he was just as in to me, as I was in him, but I always brushed it off with the fact that he lived with me growing up and most likely looked at me as a little sister. Clearly, that was not the case at all, now considering my current predicament.

"Me and Jax." I mumble with a smirk on my face, fully knowing that her reaction to come will be very excitable.

She doesn't disappoint. She screeches loudly and jumps up and down a couple of times holding both of my shoulders and shaking me happily.

"What? When in the hell did that happen?" She asks with a disbelieving expression.

"It's been about nine months now."

"Holy shit! So you guys live together now and everything?" She asks still not fully comprehending what this meant.

"Yup." I answer simply.

"So your teenage fantasies of becoming Jax Teller's Old Lady finally came true huh?"

"I guess they did, even got a bun in the oven to show for it." I add in nonchalantly and her eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"Your pregnant too? Holy shit, you go away for a couple of years and it's like all hell breaks loose. What else happened around here?" She asks, reminding me of the same question I asked Jax when I first returned to Charming.

"Ope and Donna split up and she took the kids. We got a new prospect and a patched member since the last time you were here. I killed my ex boyfriend oh and Jeff has a girlfriend who was just in a car accident." I say very casually and her mouth slightly drops at the last thing, also the thing I really did not wanna be the one to tell her.

"Wow." Is all she managed to say.

"You didn't come back for Jeff did you?" I ask hoping that the answer is no.

Those two were a destructive disaster when they were together and they only took everyone down with them. Especially now with all the shit that has just happened with Noelle and all of the bullshit going on with the club, Jeff shouldn't add the inevitable drama that comes along with Fawn to his life. Not to mention that he doesn't even know what has really happened to Noelle and what she's battling with right now.

"I didn't come back just for Jeff." She says cryptically.

"Fawn, no you can't try anything. Noelle is going through some tough shit right now and she needs Jeff by her side not in your pants." I say warningly.

"I get it, he's in a relationship. I'm not gonna become a home-wrecking whore like a damn crow eater."

"Well good. I'm gonna go get some sleep, you should too." I say and she offers a small smile.

I wonder how Jeff will react to Fawn being back...

Jax POV:

Jeff and I, have been waiting around St.Thomas all night so he could see Noelle. While I was waiting rather patiently, Jeff was antsy and very agitated. We haven't spoken a word to each other and I thought it was best that way. I needed to have a conversation with him about his niece or nephew that was on the way, but I knew now was not the time to push it. So instead I waited in order to protect Noelle along with Savannah and myself with the secret we were keeping. This shit isn't right, I know that if any of my brothers knew what happened to Savvy before I did and they didn't tell me, I would be beyond pissed. Yet, here I am doing that very thing.

"Jeff?" Tara says approaching us both in the waiting room.

"Can I see my damn girlfriend now?" He asks rather loudly, standing to his feet.

"Yeah, you can go on in." Tara says indifferently.

He makes his way down the hallway, leaving Tara and I alone.

I nod to her curtly and she does the same before walking down the hallway towards her office.

My phone chimes inside of my pocket signalling a call. I groan in frustration at the fact that my first night back has been filled with constant tasks and things that need to be taken care of. I thought maybe, just maybe I would have one night to enjoy with my Old Lady without interruptions. Obviously that was just a dream.

"What?" I say answering the call.

"Feds raided Luann's studio, asset seizure. Need you to go down to Stockton to deal with Otto." Clay's voice says from the other end of the receiver.

"Jesus Christ." I say rubbing my face with one hand.

"Visiting hours were cut short this week, get your ass over there now."

"Alright." I sigh and hang up.

And the bullshit of the MC starts again. I almost miss being inside for not having to deal with this shit.

Almost...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Stockton Prison*

When waiting to approach an already seated Otto, multiple guards and two inmates get into a full on brawl. Maybe that's why visiting hours were cut short, somethings going down inside for a white on white battle to be going on. When they guards finally gain control of the inmates, another leads me to the table where Otto is waiting for me.

"Arranged a little entertainment." Otto jokes.

"Appreciate that. White on White? What's going on with that?" I ask.

"Darby's crew is getting a little picky about who they burn crosses with. Somethings about to go down, not sure what. Not what I wanted to talk to you about." He says changing the topic of conversation.

"I know I heard about Luann. How can we help?"

"Some scumbag producer is making a move on her girls. If she get's shut down, they'll go to him for work."

"We'll pay him a visit."

"She needs time and cash to get up and running in a new place." Otto sighs.

Here it comes, the need of money from SAMCRO.

"If you guys could just get her some money-" He suggests but I quickly cut him off.

"We don't have it right now, but I'll figure something out. Luann won't lose her girls or her business, that's a promise."

"Alright, thanks." Otto says in acceptance that this is the best I and the club can give him right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped by the Clubhouse quickly to tell the guys what Otto and I discussed in our short conversation. Clay thought it would be best if we had a few words with the asshole who is trying to poach Luann's talent. Chibs, Juice and I head to her studio, only to have the ATF crawling the place, taking everything in their wake.

"Shit Luann, they really meant it when they said asset seizure." Chibs says glancing at the half empty studio.

"No kidding." She says in a frustrated tone of voice.

"Otto said some guys giving you a hard time." I say and she nods her head.

"Georgie Caruso. Shitbags threatening my girls, they don't join his company."

Juice let's out a chuckle and we all face the idiot to see what the hell he's laughing at.

"His name is Georgie?" He questions with a goofy grin.

Chibs shakes his head at Juice's immaturity and turns his attention back to Luanne.

"Where's his office? we'll take care of him for ya." Chibs asks.

Savannah POV:

After a long day at the lot, finally crawling into my bed again after such a short amount of sleep is such a relief. I saw Jax briefly before he had to head out and he looked exhausted, having almost been awake for twenty-four hours. Fawn and I hung out at the clubhouse for most of the day, while the members who hadn't seen her at the hospital welcomed her back. Fawn still did not reunite with the one person she has been anticipating to see, since he didn't leave Noelle's side, I'll bet he still has no idea his first love is back in Charming.

When we returned back to the house she fell asleep on the couch almost instantly. Now I'm awake hoping Jax will come home before I myself fall asleep.

The door creaks and a small smile creeps on to my face. I expect Jax to instantly come into our bedroom but instead it sounds like he entered another. I wait multiple minutes for him to come to bed but instead a I hear muffled noises, coming from what sounds like Abel's room.

Why would Jax be in the there?

I thrust myself out of bed and make my way down the hall to see my thoughts being proven correct. Jax had his cut draped over the rocking chair and cardboard boxes surrounding the room. He reaches for the small objects filling the white shelf and places them in the box.

I lean against the doorjamb, simply watching his actions before he notices me.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" He asks, making his way over to me and planting a short kiss on my lips.

"I was waiting until you got home. What are you doing?" I ask changing the subject.

"I think it's about time I take down his room." Jax says going back to his previous actions.

"Jax." I try and oppose.

"It's not because of you or the baby, I just think it's time I accept he's never coming back." He says sounding more at peace talking about Abel then he ever has.

"Okay. You want some help?" I ask trying to reach for a pack of blue blankets on the shelf. Jax's hand stops me and he looks down at me with tired eyes and a soft frown.

"I got it, besides you need to rest preggers." He jokes poking my still flat stomach.

"You do too, it's been almost twenty four hours since you slept." I say placing my hand on my hip in a rather scolding tone.

"I'm fine babe, go to bed."

"Not until you come with me." I counter and he drops the blankets in the box, leading me out of the room and closing the lights behind him.

When we finally find ourselves both in bed cuddled together, Jax looks down at me with barely open eyes.

"How do you feel about the porn business?" He asks rather seriously.

"What?" I ask more than confused at what Jax could be suggesting.

"Luann, is in some trouble and SAMCRO as a partner could help her out. Would you be cool with that?" He asks rubbing his hand over the expanse of my stomach.

"Do I really have a choice?" I ask and chuckle lightly.

"Not really, but I wanna know what you think."

"As long as those whores stay the hell away from you, I don't care." I say honestly.

"I would never touch anyone else, you know that." He says lifting my chin with his index finger so my eyes meet his.

"I know."

"I love you." He adds finally closing his eyes.

"I know." I say again with a teasing smirk and close my eyes as well.

N/A: So what do you guys think about Fawn??????? Comment and let me know please!! Thanks again for all the reads almost at 9000 now WOW. Please vote as well

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 639 11
COMPLETE! Elliott Oswald's niece comes to Charming looking for a fresh start after college. A trust fund child with a Masters degree and a BMW. She h...
6.9K 190 23
When Abby Munson left Charming, she swore she would never return. Four years later, she returns to step in as legal counsel for the Sons of Anarchy...
220K 4.1K 40
[COMPLETED] You left Tig 4 years ago and you're currently in an abusive relationship with a 4-year old daughter. Your boyfriend loses his job and dec...
10.1K 109 28
Addie Morrow daughter of Clay Morrow, ends up getting into the bike club Sons Of Anarchy with her father as his second right hand man, well girl, sin...