Chapter 14

Jax POV:

After we cleaned up the disturbing attempt at romance in Savannahs room we headed to the motel. When we got there we weren't lucky enough to catch him in that moment. The room was deserted without lack of a mess. The floors and bed were covered in paper, pictures and even dirty clothes. I picked up a piece of crumpled up paper and held it up to look at it.

"Clay, check this out. He mapped out her location just two towns before she got to Nate's. Looks like after that he lost her, then he picked up her trail until she landed right here in Charming."

"Shit, so the whole time she was at Nate's she was safe? Then she leaves to come home and he finds her." He says feeling guilty.

"Dad, this isn't our fault. She should be free to come home; this asshole is the one who is fucking stalking her." Jeff says trying to assure Clay.

I continue to look around until I find an expensive looking camera with a large zoom gauge. I push the button and the screen comes to life. A picture of Savannah sleeping in her room appears on the monitor. I click to the next picture and more of Savannah come into view. The last picture is of me and Savannah when we were making out on her couch and Gemma almost caught us.

"Guys... You may want to check this out." I gesture the camera towards Clay and Jeff so that we can all see and I continue through the pictures again until it stops at the last one. I look up at both of them.

"If he took this, that means he knows about me and us. He could have tailed any of us. To the clubhouse, to my place, anywhere. He could have come to the garage when she wasn't there, who knows what this fucker has planned. We have to be really careful here."

"None of these are at your place, maybe he doesn't know. That's the safest place for Savvy." Jeff says.

"What if he does? He could have watched last night." I add.

"He would have taken pictures, especially because she spent the night." Clay says while nodding his head.

"Okay so we'll keep her there. But how long until he finds her? Charming is a small ass town, he's bound to get to her if we don't move on this shit man." I say.

"I know man, what the fuck do you think we're doing?. We are putting out feelers everywhere, doing anything we can. Until we find the son of a bitch we have to keep him away from Savvy. Clay says with a vengeance.

"Okay." I add as we leave the motel.

Savannah POV:

After the guys leave, my mom and some of the Old ladies and crow-eaters are the only ones left in the clubhouse. (Aside from Piney and Chibs for protection) I stayed in Jax's dorm room for most of the day trying to find something to keep myself busy but failed. When I finally join the rest of the group I see Luanne and my mom laughing together as the other women are scattered throughout the main area.

"Hey baby, we thought you flushed yourself down the shitter. What's up?" My mom asks casually as I scoff at her remark.

"Nope, I was just a little tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night so I took a nap." I say even though I know she won't believe me.

"Sure darlin, you just couldn't fall asleep." Luanne says sarcastically as her and my mom giggle at me.

"What?" I say not getting the joke.

"You and Jax" My mom says as if it's obvious.

"What about us?" I say in confusion.

"Oh stop playing dumb, you two fucked last night and that's why you didn't sleep." Luanne finally spits it out with a large grin on her face.