Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)...

Bởi butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has alw... Xem Thêm

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Seduction ✓ (Moulin Rouge) | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Lush Seduction or AFTER
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!

21

353K 7.7K 4.9K
Bởi butterflytattoo

Vicky West

I tossed and turned around repeatedly. I stretched my body out when I heard my alarm going off. I flickered with my eyes a few times, and I was met with the white ceiling. Today I was going to show the other dancers the whole routine for the show. And I had the best evening for such a long time, falling asleep with Harry was a great decision.

''Harry?'' I mumbled softly, asking for him.

But there wasn't a reply from a different voice. I rubbed into my eyes, and turned around to be met with an empty side. I frowned, and I pushed the duvets off me slowly. There was literally nothing from Harry laying in this room, I needed to look in the living room then.

Maybe he was making breakfast? Mmm, that would be lovely.

I realized I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday evening, but I could care less right now. I walked to the living room - which was connected with my kitchen - but there was no one else. I wandered around, and then I looked at the heating where no clothes were laying on.

He was just gone.

Of course he wouldn't stay the morning, because it's Harry. I grabbed a few slices of bread, and I got some peanut butter. I was making my breakfast quickly. I was a bit pissed at Harry for just leaving me alone at home. I thought he wanted to stay so badly.

I went to the Moulin Rouge, since I was all dressed up and ready to go. Music was on while I was driving to work, and I realized I had to work at V's Café tonight as well. I could use a bit of Kent tonight, because I missed him and our talks.

I parked the car in front of the building, and stepped outside. I entered the Moulin Rouge, and I already saw a few people warming up. I decided to see Harry first, since I really wanted to invite him to come over to the rehearsals and see how everything looked like.

I knocked a few times on his door, and entered his office.

''Hey pervert,'' I greeted Harry.

''I was more going for the sex God today,'' Harry announced cheekily as he turned around.

''Do you want to come to the rehearsals?'' I asked Harry excitedly.

A smile appeared on his face, and he placed a kiss on my cheek. ''Sounds fun, I will be there.'' He assured me.

''Lovely,'' I chirped. ''We have been working on it for just a day, but I am so excited to see them dancing our routine. I hope you like it as well, because it's a big deal. . . obviously.'' I stated when I stripped my yoga pants down.

''Why are you taking your clothes off in my office right in front of me?'' Harry asked me suddenly.

I looked at my yoga pants, which I was holding, and back at Harry.

''Because I need to train too,'' I stated.

Harry flexed his muscles, and I laughed at his movements. ''I am a great personal trainer, did you know that?''

''I would prefer to escape your training for a while,'' I announced while holding my hands up in defence.

''You would like my work-out session, a lot.'' Harry told me with a smirk.

I laughed at him, and walked closer. ''Tell me about your work-out session then,'' I instructed him.

''Well,'' Harry started. ''First we are going to wear a few pieces of clothes, because you will sweat a lot. Then we are going to start with some simple push-ups, and you will do them on top of me. Because if you give up and fall, you fall on something soft.'' He winked.

''Go further,'' I encouraged him.

''You would do sit-ups while I am holding your feet, and then with every time you get up. . . you give me a small kiss on the lips.'' Harry whispered against the crook of my neck.

''Mmm,'' I mumbled. ''Well, I am sure there will be plenty of other people interested in your private training.'' I announced and patted him on his chest.

''Not interested?'' Harry asked me, when I walked over to the door from his office with my bag.

''I got a rehearsal to attend,'' I made him clear, before I disappeared to the stage.

I hugged Red immediately when I saw her, and we talked a bit about the show. I saw Judy coming up the stage, and she asked for everyone's attention.

''Ladies!'' She called for us. Everyone went immediately silent, and we gave her our full attention. ''The theme for upcoming Friday is Pink Sweetness.'' The dancers started to cheer about the theme, and I wondered how they would react when they heard I made the routine with her.

''We are going to dance on some wonderful songs, like always, and entertain everyone completely. The costumes are already at your make-up table, but we won't be wearing them with this rehearsal. I have printed the papers out with your guys positions on it. I want you all to take the right spot on the stage, and focus on every move I am showing and word I will be saying.''

Was death a good word to express my current mental and physical situation? I was laying down on the stage, searching for some oxygen, and suffering from the dammit heat. My chest was rising and falling repeatedly.

''I need some water,'' I said, and licked my dry lips.

''Me too,'' Red beamed.

I pushed myself up, and I stumbled off stage. I grabbed my water bottle, and threw one towards Red.

But I accidentally threw it against her head.

''Sorry!'' I apologized loudly.

''No worries,'' Red exclaimed. ''I was already feeling pain, this is nothing.''

I took a seat on the chair, and scrolled down some news feed from my Facebook page. Nothing important was happening in Texas, so I didn't need to worry at all. Judy dismissed us for today's rehearsal. And now I suddenly wondered why Harry wasn't here at all?

I took a shower here in the bathroom, and Red was standing in the shower cabin next to me.

''How was the party last week?'' I shouted at Red.

''Sick,'' She answered. ''Many people were mortal, you should have seen Keeton.''

''What has she done?'' I asked.

''She kissed some rich asshole,'' Red informed me.

''Which rich asshole? There are so many of them.''

''I think he was called Willie or something,'' She informed me.

''Willie,'' I chuckled. I already knew it was about William Purdy. ''Interesting name.''

''It does makes me think about Willy,'' Red suddenly told me. ''And willy makes me think about dicks.''

''You have a fascinating mind, Red.''

''Wouldn't have wanted the other way.'' Red informed me. ''Most people say I represent them.''

I said goodbye to Red, she went earlier than me. I gathered my last things, before I wanted to pass by Harry's office. I sounded like a thirsty girl who needed his attention, yet I only wanted to question him about not showing up all of a sudden.

''Hey,'' I muttered while I opened the door.

Harry looked up at me from his desk, and gestured me to take a seat on the leather couch. It was a surprise to see Harry wearing a pair of Ray-Ban glasses, but it suited him. He placed them off his face, next to some papers.

''I only wear them when I am reading,'' Harry informed me immediately.

''Are you ashamed to wear them?'' I asked him right away.

''Why do you think I am?'' He questioned me.

''Because you give me immediately an excuse when you put them off,'' I pointed out. I placed my bag next to me, and crossed my legs. ''I like them,''

Harry's dimples appeared on his face when I complimented him. ''Thanks Vicks,'' He replied.

''So,'' I said and looked around quickly before looking Harry in the eyes. ''Why wouldn't you come to see the rehearsals?'' I asked Harry sadly.

''I had a few paperwork to fill in,'' Harry informed me, and he held the sheets up.

''But you kind of promised to have a look at the dance,'' I pointed out nicely.

A soft chuckle left Harry's mouth. ''Vicks, I need to work too. . . I don't have time for a rehearsal.''

''But you promi- Whatever,'' I waved him off.

It stayed silent for a bit, before I asked Harry something else.

''Why weren't you next to me this morning?'' I questioned Harry politely. ''You were suddenly gone.''

''Because,'' Harry started, and he stood up. He walked over to me, and sat down on the couch. He laced our hands together, and I stared at what he was doing with my hand. . ''I needed to take care of some business. Otherwise, I would have loved to stay a bit longer.'' Harry leaned with his head against the side of my head.

''Sure,'' I muttered.

''Hey,'' Harry said. ''I am serious, Vicks.''

''I need to go to V's Café,'' I announced. ''I will see you soon.'' I said.

I got out of Harry's grip, and stood up. I wanted to take the door knob in my hand, but Harry took my wrist in his hand. I looked him into his eyes, and he was confused by my sudden words.

''Goodbye kiss?'' He questioned.

I wanted to, I really wanted to. But I couldn't.

''No,'' I mumbled softly. ''I need to go now, Harry.'' I said, and I opened the door to get away.

...

''Look who has returned after thousand years,'' Kent remarked when I walked into the café with a neath apron.

''Look who is going to get a tray smashed against his head,'' I replied.

Kent laughed, and handed me a new tray with drinks on it.

''How are things in the Moulin Rouge?'' He questioned nicely.

''Different, but in a good way.'' I stated. ''The first show was a blast, and I am still very happy that you brought me with you along to the café that evening.''

''You needed it,'' Kent pointed out. ''However, you haven't had Mr. Styles behind your ass?'' Kent scoffed with a laugh.

But I didn't laugh.

''You're joking with me right now, Vicks?'' He asked me death serious.

I turned on my heel and brought table 6 their order. I wanted avoid this topic between Kent and I. I saw him shooting some nasty glares at me, and I stumbled towards him. I placed the tray on the counter and leaned with my elbows on it.

''It's not what it sounds like?'' I tried to assure him, but I failed miserably.

''I thought you could do better,'' Kent announced.

''Excuse me? You don't know him.'' I stated.

''I know him well enough that he is a rich asshole and wants to be in your pants,'' Kent pointed out. ''He is not any different than another business men who is young and successful.''

''I am getting to know him,'' I whined.

''You're getting to know his fake 'nice' side, not him.''

I walked to the other side of the counter, and joined Kent with making the orders ready. I didn't want to have a fight, or a huge discussion between the two of us. But he was never happy about Harry being close to me, and I just wanted his support. Because there were barely other people I could go to. Clarity didn't know about the whole Harry scenario, and Red was a friend from the Moulin Rouge who shouldn't know about this at this time.

And no fucking way I was going to find help by Veronica.

Kent walked away to get the trash outside.

''Lame café boy,'' I hissed under my breath.

...

It took me five another heavy hours, before I was finally dismissed by Veronica. She asked me if I wanted to bring some food with me back home, and I could hardly say no. I closed the locker from myself, and I grabbed my car keys. With the small box with muffins, I walked outside in the darkness.

I wanted to open my car, but I shrieked up when I saw someone standing in the light from the lamppost.

''Harry, you scared the living shit out of me.'' I said and held my hand on my heart.

''That wasn't my intention,'' He said, and rushed over to me.

''It's okay,'' I breathed out. ''Not if you were a real criminal, because then I needed to defend myself with some muffins.'' I announced. I rubbed into my eyes and sighed deeply. ''What are you doing here?'' I questioned him curiously.

''I wanted to talk,'' Harry said.

I looked at my watch and groaned instantly. ''It's past 1, Harry. I am craving for a warm bed.''

''I know,'' Harry immediately agreed. ''But this is important, and if you don't get to know this. . . It might not end well.''

My eyes widen at his words.

''You haven't fucked Michelle again, have you?'' I hissed angrily.

''God, no,'' Harry said. ''No, Michelle is extremely nice. But it's not about her.''

''Who then?'' I questioned.

''William,'' Harry breathed out.

''What has he done?'' I asked nervously.

''It's not only him,'' He said. ''It's mostly me.''

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41.5K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
2.9K 116 22
Fourth Book in the Sleepless Nights Series "Don't. Okay? Just.. Don't." "You know I can't help myself." Harry whispered. I couldn't look away. He ha...
75.6K 1.7K 30
Harry a 23 year old trained dancer in all styles, strives to become one of the best male dancers in the industry. Pushing love off to the side when h...
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...