Think Again, Birdie (TheBeatl...

By AddictingFanFic

Audrey Hepburn is the best personal assistant on the face of the planet. She's smart, beautiful, and overly p... More

Chapter 1: Good Money
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: A Course of Action
Chapter 4: The Ride
Chapter 5: Little Slave, Little Slave
I'm Continuing
Chapter 6: Suddenly Friendly
Chapter 7: Dinner and a Show
Chapter 8: Vengeful Pride

A/N: On Hold

262 7 4
By AddictingFanFic

I'm putting this story on hold because I'm writing other stories and I have hardly any motivation to write this one and its giving me terrible writers block :(  Any suggestions or ideas for this story will be greatly appreciated (of you want it to continue) and you will be credited.

I will - hopefully - update this story whenever I think of something. Until then, check out my other Beatles fan fiction and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 12.9K 38
Samantha Wattson just needed a job. Something, anything that would pay the bills so she wouldn't be forced to return home with her tail between her...
21.3K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...
18K 595 17
Louis was just looking for a job so he didn't have to start university right away. When he accepted the role as Harry Styles' personal assistant, he...
630K 14.9K 28
"I'm so fucking mad at you right now, but you look so sexy when you're angry," he whispers in between kisses. "Don't think this will make things g...