๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

Door mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... Meer

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

FORTY ONE

7.2K 170 96
Door mundanez

username
okay but why are tomholland2013 and katperez MATCHING at the disney expo?! #firstthetattoosnowtheoutfits
tagged: tomholland2013, katperez
view all 1,792 comments

...

username
um just because they're both wearing stripes, doesn't mean they're matching??

username
omg i needed this! my heart was craving tomlina!!!

Harrison was so glad in that moment that Tom gave him his phone so he wouldn't be able to spoil anything about the movie.

The second he saw her post, he knew he couldn't tell Tom.

It was bad enough he had post notifications of her account on his phone but if he found out she would be where he was going to be in just a few moments- he would lose his shit.

So, he kept it from him and just prayed that they wouldn't bump into Kat on the interview line.

Tom didn't suspect a thing when he greeted Benedict who was quick to want to get straight to work.

So while they were being interviewed, Harrison stood in the back keeping an eye out for Kat when he spotted someone else.

Alex and him locked eyes, both of them stiffening up in realization.

Alex pointed towards her phone which made Harrison quickly take out his own.

alex
keep your boy away
from my girl

Harrison sighed as he looked up momentarily, catching her glaring eyes before looking back down to type again.

harrison
don't you think enough
time has passed and it's
time for them to kiss and
make up???

The response was almost immediate.

alex
definitely not!
this is the most important
day of her life and i will
not let him ruin it

Harrison only sighed when he heard Tom and Benedict thank the interviewer.

Crap that interview was done fast.

"What'd you guys talk about?"

Benedict shot him a weird look before talking to his own assistant while Tom chuckled.

"Were you not paying attention?"

"No," he answered truthfully, but he probably should have to make sure they didn't mention Kat's surprise news today.

Luckily the reporters cared less about his love life and more about him spoiling the movie for them so no one mentioned Kat.

And Harrison thought he was in the clear, he really did.

"I keep trying to tell them that Spider-man is dead and I'm just here for support to the other actors but no ones believing me!"

"Can you blame them?" Harrison chuckled, "You're a shit liar when it comes to spoilers."

Harrison paid no attention to the constant vibrating of his phone- instead listening to what Tom was saying, the two not paying attention to their surroundings when they bumped into others.

And it wasn't just anyone.

Kat and Kathrine stood there with surprised looks on their faces, Alex glaring at them from behind when both Kat and Tom stiffened up seeing each other.

"Ka-Katalina."

"Tom."

"What are you doing here?" they both asked.

Kat was flustered, of course, because she knew he'd be here yet she still asked why he was there for some reason.

"I- well, you know, cause you died? In the movie, of course."

"Yeah but I'm uh... still showing support for my fellow cast members."

"Fellow cast member," Kat pointed towards herself.

"No way," Tom beamed, "Congratulations!"

It seemed like a natural thing to do, bring her into a hug but that hug was definitely a surprise to Kat who reluctantly hugged back.

Alex did not like that one bit, "Kitty, time to go."

"You know I hate that-" Kat was cut off by a squeal when Alex managed to drag her away.

Katherine stood there confused, smiling softly at the boys a second later, "Hi, I'm Katherine."

"Kitty 2.0!" Alex screeched.

Katherine groaned as she mouthed an apology before following Alex and Kat.

"Well, if I were you, I'd see this as a good thing."

"How is this a good thing?" Tom grumbled.

"Alex obviously hates you more than Kat does, so that's good."

"Yeah," he frowned, "Except for the fact that her best friend's approval means the world to Kat."

"Oh yeah," Harrison now frowned, "I'd never let you date someone I didn't approve of."

"Thanks for the reassurance, mate," Tom rolled his eyes.

Kat watched him from far away, not even paying attention to what Alex was nagging about to Katherine.

Alex noticed this when Kat didn't answer her. She was annoyed to say the least, "I told you. She's already out of it. Kat!"

Kat snapped out of her trance to face the two, Katherine chuckling, "What's going through your mind, Kat?"

"He looks so great in that shirt, doesn't he?"

"Putty," Alex rolled her eyes, walking away.

Katherine chuckled, "He is very cute."

"He is. Isn't he? God- he wore that shirt on purpose. He knows the last time he wore it, I jumped on him faster-"

"I am not going to listen to this," Katherine grimaced, "We're friends but I do not need to know about your sex life."

"I chose an amazing time to walk in."

Kat turned around, shocked to see Robert Downey Jr. there with Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans.

"Fuck."

"As promised, I am here to introduce you to 'The Chrises'- or two of them at least."

"You chose perfecting timing- I- I swear that wasn't what it sounded like at all."

"So you don't want to sex up the young spider?" Hemsworth asked, an eyebrow raised.

Robert chuckled while Evans shook his head, obviously not too pleased, "This is so inappropriate."

"Your accent is so hypnotizing, I honestly am not even that bothered with what you said."

"She has a thing for accents," Katherine chuckled, "Tried to jump me at one point too."

"I was drunk!"

The three men laughed at the flustered Kat who shook her head, trying to cover her very red cheeks, "This is probably the most embarrassing moment of my life."

This time Tom was the one to watch Kat as she was embraced by his older friends.

"Why don't you insert yourself into that conversation, mate?" Harrison encouraged, "I'm sure Robert would help you out."

"He most definitely would, but Alex would just find a way to take Kat away from me."

"Well then you just need to find her when she's not with Alex."

"That's basically never. Not only is she her best friend, she's her assistant. Where Kat goes, Alex goes."

"That's ridiculous, I'm both those things and I'm not with you every second of your life," Harrison huffed.

"That's cause you're a shit assistant."

Harrison gasped, hitting his shoulder and making the two laugh when he looked over at Kat too who peaked over to sneak a quick look at Tom before returning her gaze to the three men.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you two will bump into each other sooner or later. It'll be like fate."

"Fate. Yeah right."

THAT STRIPE SHIRT THOUGH.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

171 17 17
A love story between the star and the newbie girl. He fell in love with her beauty, she didn't expect anything. But will their love journey continue...
109K 1.8K 32
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
517K 15.9K 69
โ–๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... book one. ooo. crush. โช ็‰‡ๆ€ใ„ โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ” ฬฅโ—Œเญญ เฟ เฟ”* อŽ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...