BoBoiBoy Galaxy Fanmade Seaso...

By seraphinalakmana

The question remains. What happened after BoBoiBoy defeated Vargoba? Sure, they hung out at Tempur-A, but wha... More

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Prequel
Prologue
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part I)
[A/N: (MUST READ) Whoops...]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part III)
[A/N: HIATUS?!]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part IV)
[A/N: IMPORTANT CHAPPY!!!]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part V)
[A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part I)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part II)
[A/N: THIS IS AN AD! LOL]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part III)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part IV)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part V)
Episode 2 and 3 (TRANSITION CHAPTER!)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part I)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part II)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part III)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part IV)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part V)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part I)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part II)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part III)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part IV)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part V)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part I)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part II)

EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part II)

888 31 89
By seraphinalakmana

[PREVIOUSLY:

KOKO CI: Oh, by the way, before I forget, why don't you remind the rest of your members that we're going to have a sparring match tomorrow?

GOPAL: (whispers to Ying) I think it's best to not even tell BoBoiBoy. After all, he CAN burn with just a single touch...

FANG: (doesn't hear Ying and Gopal's discussion) Loud and clear, Commander! (salutes)

KOKO CI: Very well, then... (walks out)]

SETTING: TAPOPS TECH ROOM
1 MINUTE AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

(Ochobot and BoBoiBoy are seen there. BoBoiBoy's powerband has been taken off of him and Ochobot operates the machinery with the powerband inside a stabilized container. BoBoiBoy watches the scanning procedure with great curiosity while Ochobot focuses as long, tiny, metallic claws emerge from the base and attempt to pry off the microchip. But to no avail.)

(The mechanical claws whir, signaling failure of performance and they return to their positions.)

OCHOBOT: Tsk. (faces BoBoiBoy) Sorry, BoBoiBoy. It's just that I can't seem to get it out. I'll try to find another way to pull it off.

BOBOIBOY: Don't worry, Ochobot! After all, I don't think we'll have anything "powerband-needed" tomorrow... [You're gonna regret that...]

OCHOBOT: (approaches the door towards outside the room) I'll just be asking the Admiral if we have other gizmos in here that could help. (grabs the doorknob) Be right back...

(Ochobot leaves the room, with BoBoiBoy alone.)

BOBOIBOY: (sits plainly in the corner, obviously bored)(starts looking at his powerband sadly)

BOBOIBOY: Hmm. What could be so hard about pulling it out to begin with? (continues looking at it and shrugs) Maybe I should do it myself... (rises and opens the hatch and takes the powerband)

(As soon as BoBoiBoy got his hands on it, he takes the powerband by his left hand and pulls out the minuscule chip by his right hand. He thought that pulling the chip by its sharp edge would be helpful. But as he pulls and pulls them apart, his slippery fingers made it difficult and the tips of his fingers slid right off, leaving a painful cut on his index finger.)

BOBOIBOY: (reacts) Ow! (hisses and tries to pinch his cut finger)

(There was no blood, just a scratch. [Because we know that Monsta wouldn't do that for the world...] But it sure did hurt like a papercut...only, more.)

OCHOBOT: (comes out of the door with nothing)

BOBOIBOY: (becomes alerted by this)(hides his wounded hand and hurriedly returns the powerband to its proper place without closing the hatch)

OCHOBOT: (notices the hatch is open) Eh? BoBoiBoy, why is the hatch open?

BOBOIBOY: (lies) Um. I tried to think of something to pull it out, so I wanted to try it myself. I opened it, then you came...

OCHOBOT: (sighs and approaches the machine to close the hatch) Good. Because I forgot to tell you, to not...touch..anything!

BOBOIBOY: Why?

OCHOBOT: Because of what you told me. When you said that it plugged in by itself. I didn't want to touch it, because some microchips are like that. Some are dangerous just by touching it!

BOBOIBOY: (furrows his brows) How dangerous?

OCHOBOT: Like, if one is accidentally cut by it. If that was a powerchip and not a datachip, it can get pretty hazardous. Some can even get threatening even just by being within the proximity of it! (starts calibrating the machine to shut down) I remember that time when someone accidentally swallowed a powerchip. To think he was a metal-eater! And it did not end well...

BOBOIBOY: (gulps)

OCHOBOT: Oh! By the way, it's 8:00 already. I think you need to sleep now. Your friends are already getting ready for bed. They said you're waking up early tomorrow. Don't know why, but they won't tell you. Still mad at you, I guess.

BOBOIBOY: Yeah, I guess... (suddenly gets a headache)

OCHOBOT: (holds his hand) Hey, what's wrong?

BOBOIBOY: No. It's nothing. Just...I'm gonna go sleep now. (goes to his bedroom)

OCHOBOT: Good night!

BOBOIBOY: (looks back at the powerband and Ochobot) Good night.

(The door shuts, and Ochobot is left in the tech room.)

SETTING: BOBOIBOY AND GOPAL'S ROOM
3 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

(Gopal is already at his top bunk, lying down, facing the wall. BoBoiBoy is just preparing for bed, emerging out of their bathroom in his pajamas...and a bandage at his finger. He tries to not make it obvious and walks to his bed. He sits, but doesn't lie down.)

BOBOIBOY: (sighs and looks at the top bunk, frowning) Gopal...You still awake, buddy?

(*no response)

BOBOIBOY: (whispers) Hey...look, please don't get mad at me...but, I really AM sorry...for all I've done...

(*still nothing)

BOBOIBOY: It's just that...there's a lot of things I can't explain today or tonight, but...you need to know that...it wasn't on purpose.

BOBOIBOY: I know you're mad at me...and I know you still might be awake, listening to me right now...and I don't know if you're ever going to forgive me. But you should know that you're still a buddy to me...and I hope that doesn't change...Friends cannot be replaced by good scores, great tests, promotions, greed, and all that...So please don't think that you guys aren't anything to me anymore... (frowns) Because you guys still are in every way...

[God, why do I feel like crying?!]

BOBOIBOY: You probably don't know how it feels to be me...almost no friends, just you guys, and, you know, I got that chance years ago...and every time we go on a mission, sometimes, I just want to take it alone...you know why?

[I'm crying right now...]

BOBOIBOY: Because I don't wanna lose you guys...I had this one chance of making friends, and I'm not letting that go again...I don't wanna be lonely like before...I can't afford to have a friend leave me, or leave everyone else they cherish...

BOBOIBOY: So, please...Gopal...I'm sorry...Don't avoid me anymore...I wish I could tell you everything why this had to happen, but, not now... (starts huffing, as if about to cry)

(Nothing else sounds in the room than a small sigh from Gopal, who could be either awake or not.)

BOBOIBOY: (clicks his tongue) Okay. Time for bed, BoBoiBoy. (talks to himself) Just go to sleep...

(BoBoiBoy tucks himself at his bed and leans over the lamp to shut it off.)

BOBOIBOY: (looks above him) Good night...friend... (turns of the lamp and snuggles in his bed.)

[Gopal was awake all along...]

SETTING: TAPOPS STATION
7:00 THE NEXT DAY AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

(The entire gang is already there, prepared to spar. Except for BoBoiBoy, who has no idea of what was going to happen. He remains quiet the entire morning, almost talking to nobody even if Ochobot was just in the corner of the room. He sits lonely, a bit farther from the group and the rest chat. Gopal and Ying start to look at him pitifully and Ying rises to approach him. Gopal follows shortly behind.)

BOBOIBOY: (still looking down, unaware of the incoming company, massaging his finger with the bandage)

YING: (approaches him with an apologetic face) BoBoiBoy...

BOBOIBOY: (looks up at her)

YING: Hey...sorry for yesterday...It's just that... (Her mind: How exactly are you supposed to explain he was possessed by some demon, Ying?) we got a bit...too rough on you...yesterday. Hope you forgive us.

GOPAL: Yeah. Me too. Sorry for taking it a bit too personal...buddy.

BOBOIBOY: (begins to smile and rise)(group hugs the both of them) I'm really sorry too, guys. I was just too...cranky...yesterday. I was out of control...

GOPAL: Oh, please, BoBoiBoy. Why on Earth do you even have to apologize for something you couldn't even control?

BOBOIBOY: (lets go of the hug with a smile)(shrugs) I have my own reasons...

YING: (leaves and reunites with the group)

GOPAL: Oh! I just remembered, (breathes heavily) I think there's something we haven't told you yesterday.

BOBOIBOY: What?

GOPAL: Um. Today...we're supposed to have a-

TARUNG: (enters) So, is everybody present?!

(The gang scrambles...almost literally.)

BOBOIBOY, GOPAL, YING, YAYA, AND FANG: Sir! Yes, sir!

GOPAL: (leans to BoBoiBoy and whispers) I was about to tell you that-

TARUNG: What are you whispering about there, Gopal?!

GOPAL: (His mind: Oh, god...) Um- Um... Nothing, Admiral-!

TARUNG: If that is so, what if we start with you, huh?!

GOPAL: Err... (looks back at BoBoiBoy)

BOBOIBOY: (only shrugs)

(Tarung yells at Gopal, which frightens everybody.)

TARUNG: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LANCE CORPOREAL GOPAL?! WHAT, YOUR FEET ARE GLUED TO THE FLOOR?! COME ON!!!

GOPAL: (cowardly heads to the platform with Tarung)

TARUNG: (calms down a bit and addresses the gang) As you are all aware, we are going to have a sparring match today...

BOBOIBOY: (His mind: What?!)

TARUNG: Since all of you have been a bit...relaxed...from vacation, I supposed it was best to refresh your skills. Though the skills that we are about to sharpen today do not involve your powers, for you have already been using them with profession from the past few years.

OCHOBOT: (goes beside Tarung)(looks at BoBoiBoy worriedly)

BOBOIBOY: (mouths, "I'll be fine...No powers...")

TARUNG: So today, (pushes a button on the tablet he's been holding behind him) you will be using the weapons provided to you in this rack.

(A rack of weapons rises from the floor between them, all with lethal, swift, disarming weapons. There were swords, spears, axes, [Oh, dear...] and the like.)

TARUNG: All you'd have to do is to choose one that you feel you can maneuver easily. I have already spoken with the Commander and we have agreed to the flow of this match. We've decided that Ying competes with Yaya, and Gopal to Fang. The two winners will compete and it will boil down to THAT winner competing against BoBoiBoy. (turns to BoBoiBoy) BoBoiBoy, I have already chosen your weapon so it can suit the round.

BOBOIBOY: (nods)

TARUNG: (raises his voice for all to hear) And finally, in the last round, the winner of that round gets to fight with me...in my battle suit. [Double-oh, dear...] Understood?!

THE GANG: (just salutes)

TARUNG: (nods) Okay. (turns to Gopal on the platform) Gopal, battle stance! Choose your weapon.

GOPAL: (nods and picks the shurikens)

TARUNG: (turns to Fang) Fang, you go on ahead as well and pick your weapon of choice. The rest may do so as well, except for BoBoiBoy. I will tell his weapon later.

--

(Gopal and Fang are already prepared. Gopal with his shurikens, and Fang with his hoe.)

TARUNG: Before we begin, let us just make ourselves clear that this is supposed to be a clean fight. No one should get injured or else the suspect finds him or her...suspended! The mechanics are simple. All that must be fulfilled in order to win is for your weapon to touch the opponent. No powers shall be used and only the chosen weapon and, if you have the guts, your own brawn. Okay?

(The gang nods in unison)

TARUNG: Okay! So, Gopal! Fang! Ready?

FANG: (nods)

GOPAL: (nods with Fang)

TARUNG: Set!

(Gopal and Fang stance with their weapons.)

TARUNG: Go!

(They charge.)

--

GOPAL: (holds the shurikens in his hands) How are you even supposed to throw these...?

--

GOPAL: (throws the shurikens)

FANG: (dodges them)

--

FANG: (touches Gopal with his hoe)

--

TARUNG: ...Fang wins!

--

YAYA AND YING: (in battle stance)

--

TARUNG: Ready...?!

--

YING: (tries to hit Yaya with her bladeless bow and arrow)

YAYA: (dodges them)

--

YAYA: (throws her spear to Ying)

YING: (dodges it)

YAYA: (swiftly runs behind her)
(catches the spear)
(pokes the blunt part of it at Ying's back)

--

TARUNG: ...Yaya wins!

--

BOBOIBOY: (worriedly watches the next match)

--

FANG AND YAYA: (attack each other)

(The two almost fence, they form a cross with their stick-like weapons to push each other away. But then, Fang pushes one side of his hoe stronger, and it ends up touching Yaya's shoulder.)

BOBOIBOY: (watches in shock)

--

TARUNG: ...Fang wins!

--

TARUNG: (turns to BoBoiBoy) BoBoiBoy! Your turn.

BOBOIBOY: (breathes heavily and exchanges places with Yaya on the platform)(softly speaks to her) That was a good match...

YAYA: (chuckles) Gentleman, you are... (leaves the platform and her weapon on the rack)

TARUNG: Alright, alright! That's enough...

BOBOIBOY: (turns to the sound of Tarung)

TARUNG: BoBoiBoy, since you'll be fighting with Fang, and that one of you'll be fighting with me, I suggest you use this... (hands him a boomerang)

BOBOIBOY: (takes it, confused) A...boomerang?

FANG: Pfftt...

TARUNG: Yes. Apply the things and maneuvers that you have learned from Sai. (shrugs) Not that hard...

BOBOIBOY: (mumbles) Oh, boy...

TARUNG: (barks) PLACES!!!
Ready!
Set!
Go!

(To everyone's shock, none of them even move. Turns out, BoBoiBoy was waiting for Fang to attack first. But Fang doesn't even move a muscle...)

FANG: Umm...who's doing it?

YAYA: (giggles) Who's doing what?

FANG: This! I can't...move...

TARUNG: (confused)

YING: (giggles like it's a joke [Spoiler Alert: It's not...]) Really, Fang? Frozen as ice? Or afraid to make the first move...?

FANG: (literally frozen) I'm serious! I can't! I'm stuck!
GOPAL: (coaches) BoBoiBoy! Attack!
TARUNG: BoBoiBoy, why are you wasting your time?!
OCHOBOT: (mumbles) What's going on?
YING: Fang, you're serious?
FANG: Guys, time out! This is unfair!

TARUNG: Now, BoBoiBoy!!!

(Out of stress, BoBoiBoy just throws the boomerang to no apparent direction. But it actually hits Fang's neck...hard. It sends him falling in his frozen stature yet, midway, he starts to regain flexibility. But it was too late, he had already lost...fallen...and been hurt...)

(*complete silence)

TARUNG: (blankly mumbles) BoBoiBoy wins...

FANG: (whines while still lying on the ground, weak) What?! I got hurt! That's not fair!

BOBOIBOY: (approaches Fang) What just happened? I didn't do it on purpose!

FANG: I was frozen on my spot. Couldn't attack, couldn't move, almost couldn't breathe... (sarcastically points out Tarung) which is why this shouldn't be counted as a loss!

TARUNG: But it is! First of all, you were hurt, not injured. It's the point of this match, to temporarily disable. Second, I know BoBoiBoy didn't do it on purpose. His throw was lousy. It was YOUR fault you didn't dodge it. And besides, only Shadow Manipulation has the power to physically and mentally shut down a life form. You must've been out of control...

FANG: But I wasn't!

TARUNG: Enough! This discussion is settled! BoBoiBoy wins, and you lose! Period!

FANG: But-

BOBOIBOY: (speaks softly) Sorry, Fang. You heard Admiral Tarung...Enough-

FANG: You only say that because you win! Cheater... (walks out)

YAYA, YING, AND GOPAL: (watch Fang and BoBoiBoy after their quarrel with sad faces)

BOBOIBOY: (stutters) But it wasn't my-

TARUNG: (starts to approach him) That's enough, BoBoiBoy. It's HIS fault he wasn't able to accept it. And besides, we have a match. Get ready...(turns away to prepare for himself)(calls out to Koko Ci) Commander! My suit! You watch our match! BoBoiBoy has won...

BOBOIBOY: (watches Fang grumpily leave, turning back at him one last time)

--

(Everyone steadily watches in silence. Fang is already out of the scene and only the rest of the gang, Ochobot, and Koko Ci remain to watch the final sparring match of BoBoiBoy and Admiral Tarung. They're emotions are already mixed at this point. Anxiousness, excitement, fear, nervousness, suspense, their hearts are all throbbing. Tarung is in his battle suit and BoBoiBoy...doesn't even still know how to throw the boomerang properly.)

KOKO CI: (doesn't yell [This makes it even more intense, trust me.]) Are the both of you ready?

TARUNG: (nods) Born ready, Commander! (proceeds to battle stance)

BOBOIBOY: (doesn't respond and just stands with his boomerang)

KOKO CI: Okay. No more delays. Let us proceed in... [Lemme make this epic...]

...three...

...two...

...one...

...begin!

(Instantly, without hesitation, Tarung attacks, speedily zooming towards BoBoiBoy's direction. BoBoiBoy doesn't even dare to run, so he throws the boomerang with all his might. But it misses. It doesn't even return, hitting the opposite wall. But Tarung knows the rules. He keeps going. No considerations. Soon, BoBoiBoy finds himself in hot water, and as a target of Tarung's Tiger-Bear Punch.
Only, he isn't affected.
He blocks it with his own forearms.
And Tarung's punch...

ends up deflecting...
And Tarung rockets to the wall behind them...

BoBoiBoy's eyes...were purple the entire, crazy, 3 seconds.

10 seconds...in the entire fight...

10 seconds...and Tarung already lost...)

EVERYONE: (Their minds: WADDAHECC???)

KOKO CI: (mumbles) Bo- BoBoi- BoBoiBoy wins...

[BOBOIBOY'S POV]

(ECHOES: BoBoiBoy wins...BoBoiBoy wins...wins...BoBoiBoy...BoBoiBoy wins...)

(ECHOES: How did he do that?

BoBoiBoy, are you okay...?

BoBoiBoy, can you hear me...?

How did he do that...?

BoBoiBoy wins...

Get up, BoBoiBoy!)

(*blindness)

(*high-pitched sound)

What is happening to me?

[NORMAL POV]

(YAYA'S POV: BoBoiBoy had just defeated Admiral Tarung under the least time possible.
And now, he's staring into empty space, standing, his eyes purple.
We shake him until he, hopefully, gets a hold of himself. Until he finally cuffs his ears, bending to his knees, screaming in anguish.
We had no idea why. So we asked him. "BoBoiBoy, what's wrong?" I asked.
Then he bolted.)

(BOBOIBOY'S POV: My vision bathes into that darn color again. I run into my room and lock the door behind me. Fortunately, Ochobot isn't around. Or else, he'd suspect something is wrong with me.
Because, yes. There IS something wrong with me.
Eventually, I find myself sitting on my bed, hands on my temple, suffering some headache. The voice suddenly returns again, with more inaudible, chopped words. "Devour. Power. Darkness. You."
I have never felt so much pain in my life.
After my head, my right wrist starts to feel like freezing. But not the blood running solid down my veins. It is much, much worse.
Out of my control, I curl and collapse on my bed. Heck, I don't even think I can sit. What feels like a line of needles run through my wrist, expanding both to my fingertips and through my entire body. It pricks every spot in my blood vessels, though I don't think it's actually happening.
My headache still continues, making it more painful by the second. I couldn't even think, I couldn't even scream. All I could do is grunt as I feel like dying on the insides. For some reason, I couldn't even see. I'm blinded by the visual of purple, which I reckon is the color of my eyes at the moment. And now, it feels like burning. I can't breathe. I can't see, hear, feel, speak, or even think. I'm a living dead.

I couldn't even...remember...
I don't...do...anything...

It's...eating...me...alive...)

[And yes, it's the evil cliffhanger, here!

Y E E T

To Be Continued...

Siiya!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.9K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...
464 30 10
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
2.3K 218 7
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
16.7K 782 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...