𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided
Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Infiltration
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 43: House Guest
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski

10.7K 356 726
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Ocean Eyes
"You really know how to make me cry when you give me those Ocean Eyes"
~~~

After Connor changed into his clean suit he walked out of the bathroom and you asked him "So where are we going today?" You ask the android.

"Hank says that we should go speak to Elijah Kamski, the creator of cyberlife's androids" He informs you as he tightens his tie.

You walk up to him adjusting his tie since it was a bit off catching him off guard for a moment and then you walked away like nothing happened.

"Sounds festive. I'm guessing We're meeting Hank there?" You ask the android as you slip on your boots and grab your keys.

"Of course, it would be faster if we all met up there" he replies walking to the front door looking back waiting for you.

"Makes sense" You shrug as you walk towards the door bending down petting Teddy before turning to leave with Connor following behind you.

Your in your car with Connor right beside you in the other seat.
You decide to turn on the radio as you drove.

"Last night at 2 in the morning five cyberlife stores were simultaneously attacked by androids-" The radio cut off when you changed the channel "Jeez they need to calm down the hell down" you grumbled annoyed.

All the radio and TV channels they have been nonstop talking about the android revolution ranting about how bad it is even though the androids have been very peaceful in their revolution.

You changed the radio to a channel that's playing music and a song started to play and you recognized the familiar beat.

"Aww yes! They're still playing this? I love this song" You smiled as you drove through the Detroit snow.

"What song is it?" Connor asked you curiously.
"Its Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish I remember this when it came out" You smiled as you started to sing along with it a sense of sentiment filled you.

"I've been watching you for some time,Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes. Burning cities and napalm skies fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes.Your ocean eyes..."

You happily sang each verse unaware of the pair of eyes watching you with curiosity.

"No fair...You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes. I'm scared...I've never fallen from quite this high, falling into your ocean eyes. Those ocean eyes..."

Your voice drifted off a bit thinking of the lyrics about how it's about a girl who fell in love and she gets sucked into the eyes of her love interest.

"I've been walking through a world gone blind,Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind. Careful creature made friends with time. He left her lonely with a diamond mind and those ocean eyes"

"No fair...You really know how to make me cry When you give me those ocean eyes. I'm scared...I've never fallen from quite this high falling into your ocean eyes.
Those ocean eyes..."

You finished off the last of the song gazing at the falling snow outside your car.

You turn to your right meeting Connor's bright brown eyes with yours. You were almost entranced in them a bit longer than expected until his voice interrupted you.

"Detective are you okay?" He asked as he quickly reached over to the steering wheel to steady the car you realised you forgot you were driving and were starting to swerve on the road.

"Oh uh yeah, sorry about that" You apologize and snapping your attention back to the road as he took his hand off the wheel.

The radio played on as you and Connor sat in silence until he broke it "That song you sang was really pretty..." He said aloud glancing over at you. "You seemed to really enjoy it" he concluded smiling a bit.

You stare at the road as you scratched the back of your head embarrassed "Yeah, it was one of my favorite songs" You smiled warmly glancing over at him he opens his mouth smirking as he looked ahead at the road.

"I can tell"

~~~

You pulled up outside of Kamski's home and see that Hank was already there.
You and Connor got out of the car to see him talking on the phone.

He gets off the phone but he seems troubled.
"Is everything okay Lieutenant?" Connor asked.
"Chris was on patrol last night, he was attacked by a bunch of deviants...he said he was saved by Markus himself" Hank told you and Connor.

"Is he okay?" You asked about the officer you were only acquainted with.
"Yeah, he's in shock but...he's alive" Hank responded but then muttered something.

Hank starts to walk off towards the mansion ahead with you and Connor following behind him.

"Kamski left Cyberlife ten years ago. Why did you wanna meet him?" Connor asked the Lieutenant as you all walked towards the front door.

"This guy created the first android to pass the Turing test and he's the founder of Cyberlife. Anybody can tell us about deviants it's him..." He explained.

"How did you even find him" you asked the Lieutenant "I found him around social media and made a couple calls" He replied as he rings the door bell.

"I've got a bad feeling..." Connor mumbled quietly.

After a couple moments of no answer Hank was about to ring the door bell again but the door opened revealing a young blonde android.

"Hi...uh...I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski" Hank greeted the female android.

She smiles kindly opening the door wider saying "Please, Come in" she welcomes your group inside of the home.

"Okay" Hank responded awkwardly as your group walked inside warmth touching your skin as you entered.

She closes the door before addressing your group saying "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable" She tells your group before leaving the room.

Hank sits down at a nearby seat and you sit down at the opposite one.
You watch Connor walk around the room looking at each art piece and photo intently.

"Nice girl..." Hank muttered aloud.
"You're right...she's very pretty" Connor stated as he gazed at a photo on the wall.
"I like her" You smile a bit adding into the conversation.

"Nice place...Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody" Hank stated looking around at the room.

"So, you're about to meet your maker, Connor. How does it feel" Hank asked the android in question.

"I don't know...I'll tell you when I see him" Connor responded in a calm voice as he stood looking around the room.

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face...I'd have a couple of things I'd wanna tell him" Hank said while looking down in thought. You raise a eyebrow but decide not to ask what he means.

You sat in your chair twiddling your fingers staring off into space as the room goes silent only hearing some atmospheric music playing from the other room.

You snapped out of your thoughts when the android girl entered the room again standing by the door.

"Elijah will see you now" She announced to your group.
You and Hank get up from your chairs and walk towards the door with Connor right by your side.

You enter a big room your eyes glance at the big window on the side revealing the snowy water outside.

There was a red pool in the middle of the room with two android girls talking to each other and you could hear the music from earlier louder now.

"Mister Kamski?" Hank called out his voice echoing in the big room.
"Just a moment please" Kamski calls back before he proceeds swims another lap around in his pool.

As you walk over to the window your eyes glazed over a huge painting on the wall that depicts a person with grey skin but there are light splashes of blue and red on and around the face as a type of symbolism.

When you walk closer to the window you look out to see the white snow as well as a big building in the distance with a long bridge.

Kamski walks out of the pool where his android was waiting for him with a robe and wraps it around him.

He walks in front of your group with the window behind him you stand in between Connor and Hank.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson, This is Detective (L/n) and Connor" Hank introduces himself and points to you and Connor.

"What can I do for you Lieutenant?" Kamski asked as he looks at you and Connor with a certain glint in his eye.

"Sir, We're investigating deviants. I know you left Cyberlife years ago but, I was hoping you'd be able to tell us something we don't know..." Hank tells him.

The former CEO stands in silent thinking for a moment before speaking "Deviants...Fascinating aren't they? Perfect beings with infinite intelligence, and now they have free will..." he trails off.

He adds in "Machines are so superior to us, confrontation was inevitable... Humanity's greatest achievement threatens to be its downfall. Isn't it ironic?" He asked a question but no one responded.

"Deviancy seems to spread like some kind of virus. We thought you might know something about that" Connor explained.

"All ideas are viruses that spread like epidemics...is the desire to be free a contagious disease?" Kamski preached.
You stood there looking at him with intrigue but you also kept a distance as he seemed suspicious.

"Listen, I didn't come here to talk philosophy, the machines you created may be planning a revolution. Either you can tell us something that'll be helpful, or we be on our way" Hank tells Kamski in a blunt tone.

"What about you Connor? Whose side are you on?" Kamski asked the android beside you and walks right in front of him.

"I'm on the human side of course" Connor replies calmly staring at the man in front of him.

"Well that's what your programmed to say...but you..." Kamski pauses before stepping closer the the android.
You and Hank watch intently wondering what the former CEO is up to.

"What do you really want?" He asks Connor in a hushed tone.
"I'm sorry, but I don't see where your getting at" Connor tells him defensively glaring down Kamski unwavering.

Kamski backs away calling his android Chloe over explaining "I'm sure your familiar with the Turing test. Mere formality, simple question of algorithms and computing capacity"

He has Chloe reach into a drawer nearby and she searches it for something as he continues "What interests me is whether machines are capable of empathy. I call it the Kamski test, it's very simple you'll see..."

Chloe turns around handing Kamski a gun you immediately go on alert wondering what it's for. He holds it in his left hand and with his right hand he looks at Chloe saying "Magnificent isn't it? One of the first intelligent beings by Cyberlife. Young and beautiful forever. A flower that will never wither..." he trails off but abruptly turns towards your group

"But what is it really? Piece of plastic imitating a human? Or a living being?" Kamski asks as he makes eye contact with you.

"(Y/n) can you sit on the floor just like Chloe here?" He asks you abruptly making you jump in surprise.

"Umm...okay?" You question unsure and worried but you walk over to the carpet and kneel onto the ground next to the Chloe you see her glance over to you with a straight face.

"See the difference between these two are so different its uncanny, it's almost impossible to see which one is human" Kamski says about you and Chloe.
You look at him suspicion in your eyes.

Kamski walks over to Connor with the gun saying "its up to you to answer that fascinating question Connor" Kamski then proceeds to put the gun into Connor's hand saying:

"Destroy this machine and I'll tell you all I know...or don't if you feel it is alive"

~~~
Here's the song :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...
29.5K 1.2K 20
Her brother and she had a vision. A vision where people would have the power to create life. Machines that would change the world. They both knew tha...
129K 5K 37
"You love him, that's why you care so much for him," You thought. "You love him. You love him." -- Detroit is a bustling city-center, with those look...
6.3K 264 61
The phenomenon of deviants was well known. It's the year 2038, and word of deviant androids exploded across social media as incidents happened across...