✅Drippin' Love |NCT Jeno FF|

By JTHVPNCT

Y/N's a poor girl. She struggles a lot but luckily her grades are good! All grown-ups say that she could go p... More

Character Profiles
1. A Bad Start
2. Personal Bully
4. Who's Zhi Rou?
5. "studying"
6. Memories
7. Bad Morning
8. Blood and Confusion
9. Tension
10. Confession
11. New Life?
12. Another Weird Dream
13. Shopping Disaster
14. The Story's Told
15. Police Case
16. Trepidation
17. Jeno's Questioned
18. The Final Sentence
19. First Date
20. Make Up
21. Happy or Sad?
22. Green-Eyed Monster
23. Breakup
24. Searching
25. Relief
26. The Truth
27. A Chance
28. First Date
29. Bad News - Kind of
30. Problems...solved?

3. Detention

2.2K 47 19
By JTHVPNCT

The school was stressing me out. I had a lot of homework and had to revise for an upcoming test so I decided to go to a small cafe after school and get my work done there. I like going to cafes as you can tell. They just seem so comfortable to me and the coffee and home aren't the same. I was sitting in the corner on a small table with my bag on the floor next to me.

Jeno POV

'I can't believe I'm here stalking this girl, her life is so boring...' I was thinking to myself whilst stalking Y/N and being bored af. I saw her studying or doing homework. I tried to look at what subject she was doing it for, it looked like maths. 'she's in my math class, right?' I thought that I should give her my homework to do, just to make her suffer. 'right...' I sighed lazily and got my homework out of my schoolbag which was on the table top next to my coffee.

I swung the bag around my shoulder and picked up the papers in one hand with my coffee in the other hand. I walked over to her table and just...sat down.

Y/N's POV

Whilst I was just writing down the answer to the equation I was solving, someone in a black hoodie came and sat across me. They had a black mask on along with a coffee in their hand. In their other hand, they had some sheets of paper. The same sheets of paper I got in math class as homework. The same sheets of paper that I was completing at that very moment. Along with all that, the stranger also had a school bag around his shoulder which he soon threw onto the floor under the table when he sat down.

I recognised him straight away and sat up since I was leaning to write before. I just stared at him before looking down in awkwardness. His glare scared me. 'What is Jeno doing here? He's here to hurt me but he can't do that in front of all these people, right?' I glanced at all the people around the cafe before facing him again and looking down. My grip tightened around my pencil.

He pushed forward the sheets of homework in his hand. "Do it," He said sternly. I looked at him. These kinds of things made me angry. If your given homework, do it yourself. Don't be a dumbass but of course, I wasn't going to say anything like that to him. I wasn't going to be a dumbass and try explaining it to someone like him who won't understand.

I quickly pilled up my sheets of paper and books before shoving them into my bag. I barely zipped up my bad properly but it was zipped enough so nothing falls out so it was fine. I grabbed my bag and got up before trying to run out of the cafe. I didn't know what do to apart from trying to escape from Jeno.

I tried to go but Jeno got up and grabbed my arm. Some people were looking us. He squeezed my wrist firm and it started to hurt. It felt as if he was breaking my bones. "Babe, sit I don't understand this question," He said. 'babe?' I guess he called me that since some people were looking at us. I mentally sighed before sitting back down. 'what kind of an idiot am I? I won't be able to escape from him...'

I sat and kept looking down before I saw his hand reaching for my chin and pulling my face up to look at him. "I'm only doing this so people don't become suspicious. If you do something stupid like that again you'll see what happens" He said in a low voice. He let go and pushed his homework towards me again. I looked at it for a second in anger. Then I looked up at him in anger. "do it yourself" I said. 'wow, I spoke to him again...'

He glared at me. I got a bit scared but didn't show it. He leaned across the table and came a bit closer to me than before. "No" I scoffed. I'm a neutral person but if you do something rude or stupid I'm bound to get angry and when I get angry...let's just say I could kill you but I keep it calm. Neutral. As I said.

I pursed my lips in annoyance before speaking up again. I decided that I won't do it for him. He'll do it but I'll be glad (not really) to explain it if she really doesn't understand. "I'll explain if you don't understand," I said and he looked at me with a poker face. "that's all I'm gonna do," I said. This time he smirked. "So, you do talk, huh?" I rolled my eyes and looked away. Suddenly, Jeno stood up with his bag. "K, let's do it somewhere else though" I looked up at him. I didn't want to leave. I felt safe here since there were more people but if I go outside with him, who knows what he'll do to me.

That's what I thought at that time and guess what? I was right. He was going to do something to me.

Time Skip

"Argh!" I let out a grunt as I got smashed into the brick wall once again. My breathing was heavy and I wanted the pain to stop, Jeno had been beating me for so long now. My head dropped down whilst I tried not to let my tears fall. I just sat there on the floor waiting for Jeno's next move. He grabbed my chin along with my cheeks harshly.

"You should've just agreed instead of running your mouth. Who do you think you are, anyway? You never talk but you think you can disobey me? Do you know who I am?" He said through gritted teeth. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I was angry. I pushed him off me.

"Who do you think you are?! Just because your part of a silly little gang with weapons and shit you think you can hurt someone else like that!!? You're insane!" I shouted him as loud as I could. That was the most I had used my voice for the first time in...years.

There was intense silence.

Jeno looked at me with wide eyes but there was anger in them. I quickly looked down only to notice something drippin' onto the floor. It was the blood from my lip. I looked up at Jeno before running away only to find the rest of his gang standing right there. They were shocked.

I stared at them for a second before pushing against and past them. They weren't too happy about it though. Someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "How dare you shout at one of my members then push us. What makes you think that you have the right to touch us-" I slapped Mark. His head turned to the side whilst looking down. "You're all pieces of shit"

With that, I slowly started running away. I ran all the way home with the same thoughts. 'that was the most I've ever spoken since I was 13...I can't be starting to change, can I? It's not because of those boys, no. It's just because it was necessary to say something...that's all...' Suddenly, I thought of Jeno.

'There's something different about that kid. Something out of place...' (a/n: his jam is out of place XD) 'shut up a/n'.

Eventually, I got home. It was hard to hide all my scares from my mum but I did it somehow. 

Dream POV

BANG

Jeno slammed his door shut as soon as he got to the Dream House. Without knowing, he shut the door on all his other members who were trying to talk to him about what happened. They looked at each other surprised.

Mark sat down on the sofa with all of his members following him. There was a rage in Jeno and surely in Mark. They all sat in silence looking down waiting for Mark or anyone to say something.

Mark sat with his arms resting against his thighs and his face resting on his hands. Leaning forward in thought as his hands, along with his fingers, covered his mouth. He had his eyebrows scrunched. He was deep in thought, anyone could tell. The bad thing was that he was also angry but as a leader, he had to take control instead of storming off like Jeno.

Suddenly, he sat up and sighed, causing his member's attention to go towards him. "We have to do something. We can't let ourselves get down that easily," When he said 'down' he didn't mean in emotions as in sad or anything. He meant power and control.

In the 3 years that they had been together as a gang, no one had dared to shouted or touched them before and now that someone actually dared to, they weren't going to let them go. Especially if that person is a girl. They can't embarrass themselves by not doing anything, except shouting, to a girl who actually thought she could stand up to them like she had a choice.

They started coming up with plans and what to do. Petty, yes, but Mark couldn't let his gang's power go down just because of a girl who shouted and slapped him, sounds pretty sad if you know what gangs are like. (a/n: not like I do heheh...wInK w0nK)

Finally, they came up with something they've never done before but always have wanted to try. Not all of them, but one of them. Jaemin. He was young but that didn't mean he couldn't think of trying to do things like...well, you'll find out...

The Next Day + Y/N's POV

"Aishh" I let out a small hiss out of annoyance. Don't you hate it when you're in class and it feels like you're in a room with a bunch of idiots? Like, the teacher just told us what to do and someone repeated what she said asking if it's what we need to do. I mentally facepalmed.

The class' volume increased since we had a worksheet to do now and obviously, everyone was going to use that as a chance to talk. Except for me of course. I started my work in silence and planned to end it in silence but that wasn't the case. I was sitting in between Jaemin and Renjun so that just made me feel a bit awkward. I didn't pay much attention to it though.

Whilst doing my work I noticed Jaemin and Renjun both sending me glances. I ignored it. Suddenly Jaemin leaned over a bit closer to me. "Let me sit next to Renjun," I looked at him and his serious face for a second before looking down quickly. I continued writing down my answers to the questions on my sheet whilst Jaemin was still near me just death glaring at me.

"Haven't you learnt your lesson from last night, Y/N? Jeno never even lays his eyes on girls and he- well you know what he did to you, he beat you up...again" Said Jaemin. I stopped writing remembering the horrible things that have happened to me this past week.

"He's right, and you're not in such a good position right now with Mark angry at you for shouting at us, that was a really bad choice," Renjun said on the other side of me. I starred down at my paper whilst listening to their words. "Yea, come on Y/N, shout. Do you only speak when it's night or something?" Jaemin pressured me. They both pressured me whilst I tried to get the work done. Fortunately, the teacher said time was up and we marked the worksheet.

After that, we had to go to our next lesson which was bad since I had Jeno in my math class.

To make it simple, it didn't go well. I had lost the homework I was doing yesterday when Jeno showed up. I thought that probably left it in the alleyway where I got beat last night. Jeno didn't do his homework and guess what? We were the only ones who got detention for not doing homework.

I had to (naegero) come back at the end of the day just for my detention. I was kinda pissed I got a detention but the thing I was worried about was being stuck in a room alone with Jeno for 30 minutes.

Detention + Jeno's POV

I had walked into the math classroom only to see Y/N sleeping on the desk. I went to a random desk far away from Y/N. I sat down and just looked at her. 'lazy-ass' I thought to myself before rolling my eyes and also putting my head on the table.

Time passed and I found myself starring at Y/N. I tried to look away but something about her just made me want to look more. The more I looked, the more I noticed little cuts on her face and arms along with some bruises. I felt proud but a small part of me felt guilty. 'how could I do that to a girl...' Unlike Jaemin, I do have some mercy so I did feel a bit bad. I tried to get it out of my head and turned the other way.

I still had to do the homework I had gotten the detention for. I glanced at Y/N one last time to see if she had done it and it looked like she had. I saw the sheets next to her. Then I turned back to my sheets which I had taken from the teacher's desk.

'wtf is this?? I hate math...' I thought and found myself looking at Y/N once again. I decided to steal her sheets and copy but she was sitting on the other side of the classroom. I sighed and got up quietly making sure she didn't wake up.

Slowly, I got closer to her seat and tried to take the sheets from next to her head on the desk but accidentally pulled her hair. She woke up. 'shit,'. She looked up at me sleepily but then I guess she got scared and sat up a bit. She looked uncomfortable in her chair and it amused me. She looked down and I just stood there with my hands touching her homework sheets.

I grabbed the sheets and said to her. "I'm going to copy off these...you mind?" I said in a teasing manner. She looked at the sheets in my hands and quickly snatched back. I glared at her before rolling my eyes. "Fine...you mind explaining then?" my attitude naturally came out through my voice. I raised an eyebrow when she didn't reply to me.

I saw her sit back in her seat and grab a pen from her pocket. After taking out the pen, she set it on the table and tapped all her sheets against the table together to make them neat and in line with each other. She looked up at me innocently. I could see the pain in her eyes.

She saw my sheets of homework that I had left where I was sitting before. With her head, she indicated me to go get them and come to sit next to her. 'is she really going to explain to me?? she hates me but she's still going to do this for me?'

I walked back to where I was sitting and grabbed my sheets of homework before going back to her seat and sitting next to her. It was a bit awkward. "So aren't you going explain," I said after a few seconds of silence.

She glanced at me before looking down at the homework and sighing. "what don't you understand, Jeno?" She asked quietly. I took this as a chance to tease her. "What'd you say?" I leaned closer to her with my ear whilst there was smirk plastered on my face.

"W-What don't you understand, Jeno?" She said a bit louder this time. I smirked, satisfied.

A few minutes later

After a while of her explaining, I had found myself not paying attention anymore but instead just thinking to myself. 'how does she even remember this all? So, she's smart, huh? Pft, so am I...I just don't like too. Does that mean she actually likes to? Ha! she's a nerd...but she's not so ugly... she's too pretty...to be a nerd! omg, she's not pretty at all just too pretty to be a nerd since she's not ugly! Ugh, Jeno, since when do you call girls pretty??'

I looked over at Y/N who was looking down at the sheet and pointing to it with her pen. "pretty..." I accidentally said it out loud. She looked up at me KUNfused. I snapped out it. "T-this is confusing!" I said jumping up in my seat.

She sighed and pushed my homework back to me. "stay confused," She ordered and went back to sleep. I got annoyed and angry at her. I was about to snap but just thought about it and said, "forget it..."

Since I couldn't be bothered to go back to my seat, I stayed where I was next to her and did my sheets of homework. After I was done I wanted to make sure it was right because the teacher if it wasn't, we would have to do it again.

I peaked at Y/N's sheets to see if mine was right. I blindly assumed her's was all correct. Surprisingly, I got most of them right...I only got a few of the equations wrong. I corrected them by coping Y/N's answers because I couldn't be asked to work out any more equations right now.

I moved back to my seat and decided to sleep the rest of the detention.

Soon, our detention was over. The teacher walked in and woke us up. "Guys!!" I heard the teacher shout and woke up. I looked at the teacher who stood at the door. "Your detention's over. Good to see that both of you came!" She said whilst walking towards me and taking my homework sheet. After mine, she walked over to Y/N and grabbed her's. Then she walked out after telling me to wake up Y/N. I glanced at Y/N and notice that she was still sleeping.

I lazily got up and walked towards her. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. I didn't want to touch her but I had to. I lightly grabbed her shoulder and shook her. "Hey! Wake up!!" I shouted but she didn't wake up. I got frustrated and shook her quiet violently now. She didn't move. I got a bit worried now.

I tried sitting her up in her chair. She was lighter than I expected. I sat her up and she was still sleeping. Well, heck, I didn't know if she was sleeping or dead. Her head leaned forward unconsciously. I didn't know what to do. 'I should take her to the nurse's office...' I picked her up in a bridal style. 

This was the closest I had ever been to a girl. I had just realised. Y/N was the first girl I had actually spoken to properly apart from my mum and I was probably the first boy she had spoken to... "Ah!" I shook my head and got those weird and useless thoughts out of my head. I started walking towards the nurse's office only to see that the nurse isn't there after school. I got frustrated and took Y/N back to the classroom which, luckily, was just down the hall.

I lied Y/N down on the table with her bag as a pillow for her head. I let out a sigh of frustration and walked around the classroom thinking about what I should do. "I should just leave her here...she'll wake up and go home, right?" I looked over at Y/N who was on the table unconscious. 

I wanted to do that but something inside me wasn't letting me. Suddenly, I heard the ringing of a phone. It wasn't mine, it was coming from Y/N's pocket. I walked closer and took her phone out her pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it was her mum. 

'should I answer...? Her mum must be wondering where she is...Ah! But why do I care??' I thought about it again and felt pity. I rolled my eyes before pressing the answer button. 

"Y/N! Where are you?! Isn't your detention over by now?" I heard her mum say. I didn't know what to say. "Hello? Y/N can you hear me?" I snapped out of my senses. "Oh, the detention is over but-"

"Who are you and where's Y/N?" Her mother said over the phone with a stern voice. "I'm...her classmate and we both had the detention together...actually, we have a test coming up so we're studying..." I lied and damn it was a good last minute lie. 

"What kind of classmate, seat partner? friend? boyfriend?" She said suspiciously. The boyfriend part kind of disgusted me. I couldn't imagine being together with a girl. "Just a kid in her class..."  I said. "Right, and where's Y/N?" She said. 

'shit, what am I supposed to say now?' "she went to the washroom," What else was I supposed to say. 

After a while of that disaster, the call ended and I was just sitting in silence on the table opposite to where Y/N is. I decided to text Renjun since I was not dealing with this. A few minutes later, he came through the doors. "Were you on the rooftop doing graffiti again?" I asked with a smirk. I know how much he likes to graffiti. 

"What else would I be doing?" He asked whilst coming towards me. His eyes then laid on Y/N who was unconscious on the table. I had explained the situation to him over text so he wasn't surprised. 

I looked over her whilst sitting next to me on the table. He smirked. "I guess your presence around girls is just toxic," He chuckled when he saw my glare. "well, you deal with her, I can't be bothered," I said jumping off the table and leaving the classroom. Of course, Renjun told me to stop but I didn't. I left him alone with an unconscious Y/N. 

Renjun's POV

I sighed whilst looking at Y/N calmly. "What to do with you? You sad thing,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 10.8K 50
During a bank robbery, you're surprised to see the criminal recognise you. Only later then you learn that your high school admirer and sweetheart now...
162K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
799K 31.2K 55
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Hey, you! Come back here!" "What the fuck do you want!?" The said boy growled as he panted whi...
110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07