Beatrix

Oleh flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... Lebih Banyak

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

TWENTY EIGHT

5.7K 322 191
Oleh flawsomek

"You heard about Ziy, haven't y'all?" Terecka asked her circle of friends. Bullet, Speedy, Maja, and Queen, including Terecka, was at Waffle House that Saturday, which was the first of February.

"Nah, What happened?" Bullet frowned. For someone who couldn't stand Ziyanna, he sure is concerned about her.

"I heard," Queen sighed. She was feeling like she had a part in Ziyanna getting raped. She just wished she could be there for her.

Maja kept quiet. Guess you can say she took it the hardest. Her and Ziyanna were close friends. It just hurt her heart that she went through that and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Bro, What happened?" Speedy frowned looking at all the devastated faces. "What hap—."

"She was raped!" Maja snapped and tried calming herself down, so she left.

"Huh?" Bullet asked furrowing his eyebrows.

•••

Beatrix haven't seen her fiancé in a week and was getting antsy. Zane would call and text from time to time , but Beatrix didn't know how long she would be able to deal with that. Her belly was getting bigger by the day, and it was matter of time before she find out the baby's gender.

Ziyanna was getting better. She was now in group therapy with people who was going through the same thing. Her face was healed and she was really a new person.

She was now quiet, respectful, and for some odd reason loved Edgar Allen Poe books. It was a week and she was already changing for the better, though she still had haunting nightmares. She had to take medicine to control her suicidal thoughts.

"Momma, may you hand me the remote before you leave?" Ziyanna asked as Beatrix headed out with her pink laundry basket. "Please?"

"Here," she said tossing her apple remote on her bed. "I'm taking the kids out for a drive in movie, you wanna tag alone?"

"I'm good," she said shaking her head. "But can you bring me back something to eat."

Beatrix sighed. She was tired of her being so sad, and she knew it wasn't healthy for her to do so, because she was in that same predicament when she was her age.

"It's time to get, Yanna," she said turning her light on. "You sitting in the dark and watching My Sister's Keeper isn't healthy."

"Momma I'm tired," she mumbled irately. "What you want me to do?"

"I want you to get out of bed and go to the movies with me," she smiled. "Put on some jeans and slides, so we can go catch Waiting To Exhale Too."

Ziyanna smirked. "You know I wanna see that too. I know Nixie wanna see it, but what about Ziggy?"

"He's going to be at the arcade with his mannish ass friends," she said waving it off. "What do you say? A date?"

"I don't wanna share you, so no," Ziyanna said putting the cover over her face again.

"Awwwww!" Beatrix laughed while hopping in her bed tickling her. "Don't even do that!"

Ziyanna laughed uncontrollably. "Okay! Okay! Stop!"

"Now get ya ass up and put on some clothes," she smirked while leaving.

•••

Zane couldn't rest at all. The only thing he could visualize was his daughter getting sexually harassed by two studio gangsters.

"Hey, baby you want something else to drink?" The waitress smiled showcasing her double d breasts.

"Nah," he said shaking his head, his eyes were placed on Jay Murda's friend, the one who was involved in taking Ziyanna's innocence.

"I'll be right over here," she said switching off.

Zane watched the guy get up from his seat, drunk and all. He was leaving with a stripper who was just a decoy for Zane. His plan was going good for the time being.

He smoothly left out the exit door and circled around where the guy was.

"Bitch where you going? You supposed to suck my dick!" They guy frowned while trying to catch his balance.

"Fuck you, nigga," she said grabbing the loot from Zane and sashaying away. "Take care baby."

"What the fuck?" The guy frowned. "Fuck you want old ass nigga. You better get the stepping play boy."

Zane wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and eyed him. He was stubby and short with a fade. The thought of his sweaty body on his daughter made him resentful. He pulled his gun out and took it off safety.

"Mane, you don't know me. You done had too many drinks, just spare me," he surrendered.

"Say, you know Jay Murda? The one who fuck on little girls right?" Zane asked lowly.

"That's all him man," he surrendered. "I don't that nasty ass shit."

"Where can I find him?"

"You can find him in Houston," he spilled. "He gotta show down there. Please, just don't kill me. I gotta daughter that looks up to me."

"That's funny," Zane chuckled. "My daughter looks up to me too. But you raped her and now she feel as if I let her down or I don't love her. Now, this is a life or death question. Did you rape a biracial girl with pretty blonde hair about a week ago?"

It took him a while to answer. "Y-yeah."

"How hard was that?" Zane smiled deviously.

POW!

"I'm coming for you next Jay Murda," Zane said to himself.

•••

Ziyanna sat in the car with Phoenix while Beatrix went to go get snacks before the movie start.

"You're still pretty Yanna," Phoenix smiled warmly while wrapping her arms around her neck and resting her chin on her shoulder.

Ziyanna smirked and looked over at her. "Thank you Nixie pooh."

They saw Beatrix being bothered by a teen as she walked back to her Jaguar. She was just looking too good to leave alone, even if she wore a Thrasher shirt, blue jeans, and Vans. Her hair was down and in its wavy state.

"I can't get yo number?" He asked pushing his luck.

"I can't get yo number?" She quizzed. "And I'm talking about ya net worth. Move around little boy."

"Ight fuck you then BITCH!" He frowned. "Ole squeaky voice ahh ho."

"Mhm, whatever," she said waving him off. "This squeaky voice got power."

Beatrix put nachos, three cokes, and sour straws on the hood of her car, so she open the car door.

"Who was that you was going off on?" Ziyanna frowned.

"Somebody's nappy head ass son," she shrugged passing the food around.

Ziyanna laughed and pushed her hair back. "Can you let the top down? I haven't felt a breeze of fresh air in a while."

Beatrix gave her a small smile before doing so. "See how I could change your mind. Drive in movies aren't that bad."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Did dad call?"

"Nope. You finally want to talk to him or something?" She asked and looked back at Nixie. "Don't waste that shit in my car, Nixie."

"I don't wanna talk to him, I just wanna see how he doing," she sighed.

"You can't ignore your father forever," she reasoned. "You know he's a busy man. He said he's off on a business trip and all we have to do is wait."

"I know but he picked the wrong time to that shit—stuff. I'm sitting over here going through trauma while he out in New York."

"I know," she sighed. "At least you got one parent in your face, trying to make you feel better."

"Yeah," she blushed.

"I love you Ziyanna Marie Allen," Beatrix smiled and actually  shared a few tears. She looked back at Nixie and sniffed. "I love you too Phoenix Monae Allen. Y'all are what keeps me going every day. Never would've thought I would have two beautiful girls with ambition—who actually would love me as much as I loved them."

"What are you talking about mommy?" Nixie asked as one lone tear strolled down her face.

"Don't cry," Beatrix whispered while wiping her tear with her knuckle. "I just thought I wasn't pretty or cool enough to have beautiful girls like you two to love me or like me when I was growing up. I can't do anything but praise god that you both have it easy growing up."

"Ziyanna, if anything happens in near future, I want you to remain yourself. I want you to stay humble and ten toes down and Phoenix I want you to fulfill your dreams. Don't let Ziggy run you."

"Why are you saying all this?" Ziyanna cried. "You're talking like you about to die."

"I can't hold the future," she shrugged. For some reason, Beatrix was having a bad feeling. Something was about to pop off and she didn't know if it would involve her yet. It was the same feeling she had seven years back.

"Stoooppp," Nixie whined.

"Like for real," Ziyanna frowned. "Because that's not even funny."

Beatrix only looked out her window and into the night sky. She wasn't thinking suicidal but she was ready, if came down to death over family. Ready to be dancing with the other sparkling  stars.

•••

Zane had left New York and was now off to Houston. You can see the tiredness all in his face and he was look rough. He haven't had a haircut in a good two weeks. In his case, he wasn't trying to please no bitch anyway.

It was easy finding where Jay Murda was going to perform but he didn't know how easy it would be getting close to him, so therefore his boys came through, even West.

"I gotta couple bad bitches that can swing by," West suggested. "They most definitely could get backstage without even doing shit."

"What you waiting on? Call them up," Zane frowned.

"Uh, Zane?" Manny asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Yo ass need some evaluation. Yeen had a chop, ya beard growing like you been in between Beatrix's legs for three months, and nigga.......you got the stench of death."

"He not lying," Des said turning his nose up. "Beatrix would drop yo ass if she seen you."

"Yeah let's clean you up, man," Homie sighed while patting his back. "The way you been living ain't healthy.

_____________

After a long, hot shower, a haircut, and new clothes, Zane was back to being the finest nigga on the block. Girls were on him heavy but he didn't pay them any mind.

"Call the girls, man," Zane said blankly. "It's about that time."

"You got it," West nodded while pulling out his phone.

"Damn they fine as fuck," some girl mumbled to her friends. They kept it pushing until they made it inside their van.

"It's seven, the girls gone meet us back at the suite," West stated while texting Joncia back. She was texting him how much his missed him and she'll be waiting when he get back home.

"Let's get this shit over with," Zane sighed.

•••

Ziyanna was uneasy about Beatrix's sentimental moment in the car. She locked her door and sat on her balcony to smoke her blunt.

Is she dying? Ziyanna thought as she exhaled the smoke from her nose and mouth. Nah, I'm tripping. Am I?

KNOCK KNOCK

"Why you got the door lock?" Beatrix asked as she continued knocking on the door. "Ziyanna Marie!"

Ziyanna was so startled she dropped her blunt and watched it tumble down till it fell in her rose bush. "Fuck!"

She quickly hid her stash and took off her clothes. "I'm changing! I just got out the shower! Wait a minute!"

After getting everything cleared, she opened the door and their stood Speedy. She was a little taken back since Beatrix always talked about killing him in the most sickest way.

"Surprise," Beatrix said unenthusiastic by it all. "Don't think I'm leaving y'all unsupervised."

She went over and turned a camera on, that her father placed on her dresser. "Y'all got thirty minutes top."

"I don't wanna talk to him at all," Ziyanna said nonchalantly while arching her eyebrow and folding her arms.

"Please," Speedy begged while giving her eyes of lust. "Ian gone keep you waiting."

"What is it?" She sighed while sitting on her bed. "Make it quick because I'm sleepy."

"I'm sorry," he apologized while handing her a teddy bear, but she pushed it away.

"Are you tryna bride me with a damn beanie baby?" Ziyanna quizzed. "Rome, you got me fucked up right now....like deadass."

"Damn, I just wanna apologize and when I heard about you—you know," he said awkwardly with his hands out. "I just needed to see you. I wanna know who did it."

She squinted at him. "It was your cousin and his friend. I'm surprised you didn't know."

"What?" He frowned sitting beside her. "Who is my cousin?"

"Jay Murda," she mumbled looking down at her feet.

"What?!" He bellowed which made her jump. He got up and paced the floor while clenching his jaw. Ziyanna thought it was too late for his little drama scene.

"You're that upset?" She asked with lifted eyebrows.

"What the fuck do you mean, Ziyanna?" Speedy stressed. "That's blood! You act like I'm supposed to be happy! What's wrong with you!"

"Well I don't know why you yelling at me," she frowned. "I didn't do anything."

"My fault," he sighed taking a seat on the floor. "I'm just livid right now. You been through too much and that really hurt me man. You straight?"

"I will," she sighed while crossing her legs. "I'm taking it day by day, Speedy."

He was about to say something until he heard screaming and things being thrown around. Both Ziyanna and Speedy looked at each other before running down.

"Reagan, Stop!" Beatrix exclaimed as she continued to dodge her. "My kids are here!"

Reagan took her gun of safety. "Bitch I had enough! You been a roach that just won't DIE! You stole my man, my daughter, my money....you stole nine years from me! See you in hell bitch."

POW! POW!

"NOOOOOO!" Ziyanna yelped. Reagan frowned but left out anyway.

•••

Zane had his gun pressed against Jay Murda's skull. He couldn't believe he was crying like a bitch and had the audacity to piss on himself.

Zane held his composure but the crew? They were dying like when Beatrix fell on her ass when she tried picking up the garbage bag.

"Ian know she was your daughter man," Jay Murda cried. "C'mon I gotta son. I got fans. Mane, I got little kids that look up to me."

"But you raping them?" Zane frowned. "Why you need to live?"

"He don't, Zane," Des urged. "Kill that nigga. You wasting time."

"Nah, Ian gone kill em," Zane chuckled while putting his gun up. "He gone make a video stating how he rape little girls."

"Damn," West sighed. "You think I came here for you to do this shit. He was supposed to been dead."

"Trust me he will without me doing it," Zane assured his right hand man. "Besides, I done killed too many of his friends. He a whole celebrity, they will find me in a heartbeat shit too hot for me right now."

"Ain't nobody found biggie and Tupac killer," Manny reasoned.

"Shut up man," Zane waved him off and set up the camera. "Come on. I hear the cops, and if you gone bullshit with me then that's a bullet to yo head. Try me."

⏭⏭

After the video was made, they beat Jay Murda unconscious. They left him outside by a ditch just like he did Ziyanna—butt ass naked and all.

Zane and the whole gang went on and headed back to California when they heard about the tragic event that occurred.

Zane was now worried about Ziyanna's safety since she's been through it all and seen it all. He don't think she'll ever be the same.

•••

"SHE KILLED HIM!" Ziyanna shrieked as Beatrix held her. They were sitting on the hospital floor while Ziyanna cried her eyes out.

Beatrix and Ziyanna were both covered in Speedy's blood. When Reagan was trying to shoot Beatrix, Speedy jumped in front of the bullet. His last words were:

I hope this shows you how much I love you. Do you accept my apology?

Ziyanna never experienced a person dying in her arms. Let alone it being the first guy she was ever serious with. She felt like it was all her fault. She was too stubborn to even give Speedy a chance and she felt like her being so close to Beatrix led Reagan to envy her.

Unbeknownst, Reagan had envied Beatrix since day one. She just knew Zane was going to fall for her. She was just so beautiful and had a beautiful spirit. Her personality was a breath of fresh air. You could tell her anything private and she'll take it to the grave.

"It's okay," Beatrix whispered as she continued to cradle her. "Breathe, Ziyanna."

Ziyanna struggled but she she did so. She immediately got quiet and drifted off, staring at nothing.

"Baby," Zane called out. Beatrix looked up at him but Ziyanna was too busy staring off in space. Zane sat down beside them, not knowing what to say.

There was an awkward silence that lasted for a whole thirty minutes.

"I think I wanna go to sleep now," Ziyanna said lowly. "Take me home."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

63.1K 1.9K 43
• a romance thriller • "Break my heart, I give you the permission Maia Oberain." Levi whispered. « ¤ » "You are like the first ray of sunshine reac...
Finding home Oleh Bee

Fiksi Penggemar

37.6K 972 55
After realizing that her father was abusive, Maya Bishop realizes that there is some one that she had forgotten about in her childhood home. Someone...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
2.1K 395 46
She was fire, he was ice. She raged and burned everything in her path when he stayed calm and collected. She survived for her sister and only remaini...