Always & Forever - Twilight

By __thealpha__

"Alice Cullen, it's great to see you again, old friend." "Blair Mikeason, how old are you now?" OR A Mikeas... More

intro ! [✓]
cast ! [✓]
part one ! [✓]
one ! [✓]
two ! [✓]
three ! [✓]
five !
six !
seven !
eight !
nine !
ten !
eleven !
twelve !
thirteen !
fourteen !
fifteen !
sixteen !
seventeen !
eighteen !
nineteen !
twenty !
twenty - one !
twenty - two !
twenty - three !
twenty - four !
twenty - five !
twenty - six !
twenty - seven !
twenty - eight !
twenty - nine !
part two !
thirty !
thirty-one !
thirty-two !
thirty-three !
thirty-four !
part three !
thirty-five !
thirty-six !
thirty-seven !
BLM
thrity-eight !
Editing

four ! [✓]

30.3K 487 188
By __thealpha__

( four ! )

"BLAIR!" ALICE YELLED, Blair was finished getting ready whenever the pixie called her. She walked to the room where Bella, Alice and Rose was.

"Well, What do you think?" Alice said as she turns Bella around the the chair. Blair smiled at Bella.

"You look beautiful" she told the human.

"Alice? Bella?" Renee called out as Bella then said "in here mom" and Renee walked in. "Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful! Oh, honey."

Renee stars to cry "crap my mascara!" she said then Alice handed her a handkerchief to which Renee gladly accepted.

"Thanks, Charlie get in here!" she yelled to her ex-husband. Charlie then walked into the room and Bella gasped in shock.

"I know, I look hot" he joked and everyone laughed at him, "we thought that you needed something blue."

Charlie then opened the box and the girls saw the old comb. "And something old. Besides your mother." Renee shot him a glare.

Bella took it and smiled "it was grandma swans" Charlie said. "But we added the sapphires" Renee said as Bella gave it to Alice so that she could put it on.

"It's beautiful you guys, wow. Thank you so much."

Alice then put the comb in Bella's hair.

"It's your first family herloom. Pass it on to your daughter and her daughter" Renee gets choked up again.

"Mom I love it" Bella said, she goes to hug her mom but Alice stops her "nope, no smudging my masterpiece!" Alice said.

"Alice let her hug her mom!" Blair said as Renee smiled at Blair "no it's aright, Alice is right. Oh and by the way who are you?"

"I'm a cousin of the Cullen's, my name is Blair."

"How are you cousins exactly?" Renee asked "if you don't mind me asking!" Blair smiled "Carlisle and my father are brothers" she said, Renee nodded her head "will we see him tonight?"

Blair shook her head no "he doesn't like these kinds of things" Blair said and then looked at Bella.

"How about we get you your dress now" Blair said as Alice went to get it. "Do you want to see it?" Blair asked Renee.

"I want to see it!" She squeals excitedly as Charlie exited the room.

****

"They have got to be related" Eric said as he watched the Denali's. "What a gene pool" Mike gaped at them. "You've got some drool" Jessica said.

Jessica then turned to Angela "So, you think Bella's gonna be showing?" Angela then was wide eyed at the woman "Jess, she is not pregnant!"

"Okay. Who else gets married at eighteen?" she asked herself.

****

Blair smiled at the Denali "it's great to see you all again" Blair grinned at them, the Denali smiled at the original.

"It's great to see you as well " Kate said as they hugged.

****

"You ready?" Charlie asked Bella as she takes a deep breath. "Yeah, just don't let me fall dad" Bella said as she grips his arm.

"Never."

Everyone took their seats as the wedding was starting. Bella was very nervous and her and Charlie started to walk down the aisles.

But her nerves went away whenever she saw Edward who had a small smile on his face.
Whenever Bella reaches to Edward he was smiling bigger.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me."

"I, Edward Cullen."

"Take you, Bella Swan."

"To have and to hold."

"For better or for worse."

"For richer, for poorer."

"In sickness and in health."

"To love."

"To cherish."

"As long as we both shall live."

"I do."

"I do."

"I love you Bella."

"I love you too."

Edward then brought Bella into a sweet kiss, everyone stands up and starts to clap, Blair looked at Alice and smiled "they are a great couple" Blair said as Alice nodded her head in agreement.

"They are."

****

Blair started to talk to the Denali whenever she saw someone who was talking to Rose and Emmett, he was tall but she couldn't see anything else.

"Excuse me."

Blair then walked over to Emmett and Rose, Rose smiled st Blair. "Blair we want you to meet someone" she said as the man turns around.

"Xander Cullen" he said but Blair couldn't speak. Xander Cullen

Blair remembered whenever Alice told her about the new born vampire.

"Oh, Blair you should come and meet our new coven member!" Alice said as she met up with Blair every month or so.

They were in Blair's apartment. "Klaus has been trying to find me" Blair said "so I can't really go anywhere since he knows about you now."

Alice pouted "but—"

"Alice I'll meet him eventually."

"What's his name?"

"Well he calls himself Xander."

"Xander" Blair breathes out, Xander smirked at her. "That's me love"

————

"Alice never really talked about you, apart from
how pretty you are and I have to agree" Xander said.

Blair smiled and thanked him. They stared at each other for a while before Blair broke the silence "do you have a mate?" She asked him as he smiles at her.

"I do now" he told her. "Who is it?" Blair asked him as Xander laughed "you, Blair." Blair blushes "oh" she said as Xander laughs softly. Blair then puts a hand on his shoulder "I'll tell you more about myself sweets, just not tonight. So let's take it slow."

Xander nodded his head and they walked over to the Cullen table where they both sat down. Blair smiled softly at him as he gave her a small smile back.

Xander knew who she was but learning about her is what he desires the most.

——————
"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmett said, the vampires laughed awkwardly as they knew what he was referring to.

Xander took Blair's hand under the table. He saw her smile brighter and he thought that she looked beautiful.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team."

Jessica then laughs.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Jessica said.

Blair leaned into Xander "someone is jealous."
Xander nodded his head.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth."

Everyone starts to laugh at Charlie's speech.
Alice went next.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion."

"And I know how to use a gun."

"Skirts, heels, handbags."

"Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake you'll see me."

"I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever."

"I have known Edward for a very long time.
Every since I can remember, everyone knows what he was like, before he met Bella.
Now Bella is awkward and clumsy but I can tell you that is what Edward loves about her. Whenever you see these two you think to yourself. 'They are going to be together, Forever' and that is what everyone wants. A partner who will love them forever. So, Bella, Edward I hope that your love will never die" Blair said as she looks at the two.

Edward is smiling at Blair as she walks back down to her seat.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."

****

My wrist hurts from writing all of this but I hope you will like Xander. I don't really know how Korean names work (even though I have looked up on the internet) so I just picked an English name for him but if you have any suggestions please leave some in the comments!

Thank you for readying!

comment,
vote
&
follow

__thealpha__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 34.7K 60
" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. " " 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿...
193K 3.6K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
755K 19.5K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...
137K 2.8K 16
"she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him gray" or The one where she hated everyone she met but him.