You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 10: Reason

58.4K 2.8K 1.7K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :) and the damn typo.

Third Person POV

Taehyung was tired after the event and wanted nothing but to sleep. Jeongguk was called by his father so Taehyung was walking with Hoseok to his chambers.

"I do hope you are happy with this marriage." Hoseok asks out of nowhere. Taehyung stops in his tracks, staring at the royal guard. He thinks, if he really is okay with this marriage. Jeongguk and Taehyung have kissed twice now, so why was Taehyung hesitant to answer, was it maybe because there was something his sixth sense was telling him that he couldn't yet figure out.

"Of course I am." Taehyung smiles, trying his best to convince himself and Hoseok.

"That's great." Hoseok smiles back. The royal guard leaves and Taehyung is finally left alone with his confusing thoughts. Taehyung sits on the mattress, feeling cold all of the sudden.

Taehyung thinks that he should be really happy. Shouldn't he be? Jeongguk is a nice person. Strong, caring and not like other Alpha's but why was Taehyung feeling so hesitatant to admit it to even himself that he is ready to marry Jeongguk.

Or why does he feel like Jeongguk will be in danger just because of him marrying the Alpha. It has been bugging Taehyung since the encounter with Minister Lee. He feels like this marriage will bring some kind of evil upon both him and Jeongguk.

Discarding the thoughts for now, Taehyung decides to sleep and the omega slips into his dreamland soon after he lays down.

"The cliff. Run to the cliff omega. You must run to the cliff." The voice was distant but clear.

"What cliff?" A small voice asks.

"Where your Alpha waits for you. You must save the Alpha or you'll die too."

"Alpha?"

"Go there now, before its too late." The voice becomes more distant.

Taehyung's eyes snap open and he is met with the dark ceiling of the room. He kicks away the blanket due to him feeling hot all of the sudden. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

What cliff? What a weird dream.

Though Taehyung couldn't sleep after that.

-------------------------

"Taehyung seems to be quite comfortable with you now." Seokjin says and Jeongguk smiles.

"I guess." Jeongguk replies. Seokjin called Jeongguk in his room to talk about how Taehyung was doing in all these days.

"He was really attached to father. Being the youngest was also a plus point." Seokjin chuckles though Jeongguk can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Yoongi told me father was threatened by Wongjae. He wanted Taehyung." Seokjin says and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Eriden Kingdom? Why did Wongjae wanted Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks.

"Taehyung is an omega Jeongguk. This world is really evil and what father did, I think it's best for Taehyung." Seokjin replies but Jeongguk still hasn't got his answer.

"Why exactly Wongjae wanted Taehyung?"

"Why would a cruel Alpha want a beautiful omega? The reason is obvious Jeongguk. Father knew Wongjae won't stop until he gets Taehyung so he decided the marriage. He thought if Taehyung is far from Mariana and with you, he'd be safe." Seokjin utters and Jeongguk gritts his teeth.

"Don't tell Taehyung this, he doesn't know."

Jeongguk doesn't know why omegas are treated this way. Why do people always see them as weak creatures only for sexual pleasures and bearing children. The thought of someone else having Taehyung makes his blood boil.

"Father only did this to save Taehyung. He died but still didn't said a word about where Taehyung was." Both Jeongguk and Seokjin snap there heads towards the door when a glass drops from someone's hand.

"Tae?" Seokjin whispers, eyes wide. Taehyung was breathing heavily, eyes wide.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk utters but the omega turns around and runs, Jeongguk after him.

"Taehyung please stop." Jeongguk yells but the omega keeps running. Taehyung runs inside the room and Jeongguk let's him, already knowing what's to come.

"Taehyung? Open the door please." Jeongguk whispers but Taehyung just sits on the floor, hands on his ears as he cries. Only one thing in his mind;

Father died because of me.

"Please Taehyung, let me in."

"GO AWAY!" Taehyung yells and grips his hair. The omega begins shaking violently.

He died because of me. I am the reason of his death. A useless omega, always causing everyone pain. I'm murderer.

Taehyung cries loudly and the screams make Jeongguk's heart ache.

Jeongguk sits down against the door, resting the back of his head on the door as he hears Taehyung's cries.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk whispers but Taehyung closes his eyes, trying hard not to let Jeongguk's sweet voice and scent invade his senses.

"I won't say to not cry. It's okay to cry if you want to but let be the shoulder for you to cry on, please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung snaps open his eyes.

"Please."

Taehyung places a hand on is mouth, trying his best to not make any sound so Jeongguk would leave but failing miserably.

"Just to let you know, I won't leave." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels the urge to just be in Jeongguk's arms.

Jeongguk gets up immediately when he hears Taehyung shifting up. He waits, heart beating wild and finally Taehyung opens the door.

It doesn't even take the omega a second as he throws himself in Jeongguk's arms. Taehyung thinks how can someone be capable of making you feel so secure and safe by just a mere touch. Jeongguk does, whenever Taehyung is with Jeongguk, he feels safe.

Jeongguk tells him to let it all out, to cry as much as he wants and that's what Taehyung does.

"I wish I w-wasn't an omega." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"My father died because of me. Just because I'm an omega. Just because I'm weak and can't take care of myself. He wanted to save me and died while doing so." Taehyung sobs and Jeongguk's hold tightens.

"Your father wanted me to take care of you and that's what I'm going to do." And I might end up falling for you as well. Jeongguk thinks.

Taehyung looks up at the Alpha, eyes red from crying.

"I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can do that myself." Taehyung says and Jeongguk stiffens.

"It's----".

"Are you happy with this marriage?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course I am." Jeongguk is quick to answer.

"Are you sure? Do you really want to marry someone like me. Someone who is a burden on you. Someone who you need to take care of. Someone who sometimes can't even stand properly without needing help?" Taehyung utters. Jeongguk gritts his teeth angry at why Taehyung thinks so low of him. So now, he'll listen, he'll listen to whatever Taehyung has to say.

"I am a stranger to you. How can you agree to marry someone who you don't even know. You don't even like me, how can you spend the rest of your life with me?" Taehyung knows he shouldn't be saying this and after seeing hurt flash in Jeongguk's eyes, he hates himself for saying this but he has to.

"Everyone should get married to the person they love. I don't want to be the someone to take the opportunity of falling in love from you. You deserve someone who you can love and who loves you. I can never be that person, I am not capable of being someone's happiness." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk stares at the broken omega infront of him. Oh how much he wants to tell him that he is dying to be with Taehyung but he knows the omega won't believe him.

"So you're saying you don't want to marry me?" Jeongguk asks.

"I can't." Taehyung whispers. I want to but I can't.

"Am I that unlikeable?" Jeongguk asks, a void smile on his face.

"You are perfect prince Jeongguk, I'm not. I don't want you to regret marrying me." Jeongguk winces when Taehyung calls him formally, he hates it.

Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk pulls him closer, furious.

"I don't know why you think so low of yourself and me. I don't know what's gotten inside of you but this marriage will take place because neither of us can stop it now." Jeongguk utters, holding Taehyung's wrists in his hand when the omega tries to break free.

"I'm still gonna try." Taehyung spats.

"You're gonna end up embarrassing yourself and your father. But there is one thing I can do for you." Jeongguk says, eyes and hold softening.

"What?" Taehyung whispers.

"If you want me to stay away from you, I will. If you don't want me talk to you or even look at you, I will do that just don't act any different in front of my parents and others, they are really happy about this marriage." Jeongguk says and let's go of Taehyung completely but helping him stand properly.

Taehyung blinks away more tears and nods, exhaling loudly.

"If you think we are strangers, then I'll become one for you from now on." Jeongguk says and Taehyung wants to scream. How can he do this to Jeongguk but then again, there was nothing between them.

Jeongguk smiles as little, heartbroken because he thought he had Taehyung now but he was wrong, Taehyung was never in his reach in the first place.

How difficult it's going to be; being married but acting like strangers.

"Goodnight prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks away. He doesn't want to see how broken Jeongguk looks.

Why? Why is Jeongguk hurt? There was nothing between us. Right?

Strangers. Taehyung flinches at the word.

With one last glance, Jeongguk walks away. He doesn't go to his room because he will go crazy knowing Taehyung is so close to him. Jeongguk decides to go to Hoseok.

I can't even tell him that my wolf chose him to be my soul mate. That I've imprinted on him.

Taehyung watches Jeongguk's retreating figure, his wolf cries with him in pain.

Taehyung knows he has lost Jeongguk and nothing can right the wrong that he has done.

I'm so sorry father. I'm sorry Jeongguk.

---------------------------

"You should've told him." Hoseok says.

"Seriously? You're still taking his side?" Jeongguk exclaims.

"I'm not taking sides Jeongguk but you really should've told him."

"Hyung listen. He doesn't want to marry me. Telling him about the imprinting or not won't change his mind at all." Jeongguk replies.

"Have you asked why he doesn't want to marry you? The accurate reason to why he is running away from you?" Hoseok asks.

"I already told you. He thinks he is a burden. That he is useless. I don't know why he thinks he will be a danger to me." Jeongguk says, frustrated.

"There must be something." Hoseok says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"The marriage will take place. He will be forced to live with me but if he wants me to stay away from him, I have no problem doing that." Jeongguk utters.

"Mark my words Crown Prince, that would be impossible." Hoseok replies but Jeongguk ignore his words.

--------------------------

^Jeongguk is in love With Taehyung

^Jeongguk can't take his eyes off of his Taehyung. ❤❤❤

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap. It's confusing I know. Make up break up make up break up.....buy that's how it'll go so bare with it please.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
168K 11K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...
110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...