I Mean Disrespect : ( RWBY )...

By Ninjamain

One super cocky and badass teenager headed for Beacon. However, he will have to endure a crappy life before t... More

Bio: Who am I? I'm Awesome!
Chapter 1: One Big Fucking Entrance
Chapter 2: My Initiation
Important
Chapter 3: Be A Man
Chapter 4: Ye Forest of Doom
Chapter 5: Alpha Ass
Chapter 6: Vale is Stale
I am a loser (self ads)
Chapter 7: Vale is Lit
Short: Spartans Never Die ( Pyrrha x Male Reader )
Chapter 8: Battle Between Allies
Back By Popular Demand
Chapter 9: More Than A "Friend"
Chapter 9.5: A Little Bit of Salt from Me to You
Chapter 10: A Prick's Mission
Chapter 11: Rescue
The Cursed Spartan : A RWBY Story
Chapter 12: Cliche Character Development
Chapter 13: Soul Breaker
100,000 Milestone

Announcement

5K 68 47
By Ninjamain

Hey everyone, I hope you all are having a good day or evening. I have an important announcement to make. After releasing the previous chapter, I believe that the story does not initially flow right in my opinion. That's why I want to rewrite the book. However, I'm still on the fence about this decision. Many of the jokes I've put into the book has made many of you laugh. I don't want to take that away. Unless you all believe that I can still somehow provide good content with new and old jokes. This is something my audience should help me decide because I want to entertain you all. It's just something I do as a hobby.

Let me know what you all think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 202 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
1.6K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
342 26 25
A FanFic base of Rwby. follow the Adventures of Kyle,Jamie ,Weiss and Yang as they go on their adventures in Beacon Academy. I will upload each episo...
98.3K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...