Worst Guardian Angel Ever ✔

By Atlantaes

"What would happen if I took you to bed with me? Would that mean I broke the virginity of an angel?" ✧・゚: *✧・... More

Before You Read ❤
i. The Night A-hole Hit Me With His Car
1~The A-hole Killed Me?
2~I'm the A-hole's What??
3~A-hole is a Turd-Head
4~Being an A-hole to the A-hole
5~Saving A-hole's A... Sort of
6~A-hole's House Rules
7~A-hole Being an A-hole
8~A-hole's A-hole Girlfriend
9~A-hole's a What?
10~A-hole's Company Sells What??
11~A-hole Has a Nice A
12~A-hole Runs After Me Cliché
13~A-hole Does Something Not So A-hole
14~A-hole Does Something A-hole
15~Smartass that A-hole Hates
16~Maybe A-hole Isn't an A-hole...Maybe
17~A-hole Muddles My Feelings
18~A-hole Thinks I'm Jealous
19~ A-hole's Stuff is Possessed
20~A-hole and Smartass Are Soul Enemies
21~A-hole and Smartass' Secrets
22~Is A-hole...Jealous?
23~A-hole's A-hole Ex-girlfriend
24~I Should Stop Calling Him A-hole
-Interval-
25~His "Emergency"
26~His Puppy
28~His Dumbass Tickles
29~His Stupid Need of Sweater Removal
30~I'm His Her
31~His Hormones
32~His "Cuddles"
33~His Fear
34~His Love For Panda Express
35~ His French
36~ His Refuge
37~His Tweety Bird Underwear
38~ His X
39~ His Love vs Her Love
40~ His Proposal
41~ His Gay Bunny
42~ His Wang Man
43~His Smartass' Smartass Plan
44~His Decision
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Hubby Gets too Bubbly
[Bonus Chapter 2:] Hubby Gets too Fussy
Tae Tae Birthday

27~His Bathtub

95.7K 6.2K 8.6K
By Atlantaes

The screech immediately caused Taehyung to recoil from me and whirl around.

"H-Hoseok?" Taehyung gaped.

Indeed, Jung Hoseok bundled in a stylish dark navy coat with an acorn bag, was standing in the entrance of the ally, staring wide-eyed.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" Hoseok rushed to Taehyung's side and began to touch his cheeks, his hair, and, yeah, pretty much everywhere. "Oh my Tae has gone insane! Did you drink too much? Are you sick? Do you have a fever? Did you get STD?"

"What the-" Taehyung shook off Hoseok's fretting fingers.

"I heard STD could make you go insane!" Hoseok began resuming his hopeless cry. "Oh your poor di-"

Taehyung shifted Yeontan into one arm and clapped a hand over Hoseok's mouth. "Let's not finish that sentence, Hoseok," he growled.

My entire body was burning up in mortification, yet in truth, it was really Taehyung who had to be the most embarrassed between the two of us since Hoseok could only see Taehyung probably about to have a make out session in thin air.

Hoseok's eyes landed on Yeontan who was offering him a goofy smile with the blue leash wrapped around his ears and nose.

"Oh!" Hoseok managed to free his mouth and he beamed at Yeontan, momentarily forgetting the disastrous situation at hand. "You got a puppy Taehyung? That's so cute! Is that why you were in the ally?"

Taehyung paused before nodding quickly. "Yes, that's right," he replied in slight relief. "That's the reason."

"Oh you cutie widdle puppy!" Hoseok cooed, absolutely distracted by Yeontan. Then Hoseok abruptly straightened and looked Taehyung in the eye. "Glad to understand the situation now. But don't go insane on me again Taehyung. And remember to wear condoms."

With that the secretary of Lumineux marched off on his merry way leaving Taehyung sputtering like a dying car engine.

Yeontan wriggled and finally Taehyung shut his jaw and untangled the puppy and set him on the ground. Immediately the Pomeranian puppy twisted his little body back into a twisted mess.

"Let's go home," Taehyung huffed in exasperation.

In the penthouse Yeontan preoccupied himself to investigating every single nook and cranny possible, giving little yips of excitement. Taehyung threw himself on the couch, peeling off his coat and unbuttoning the top of his shirt underneath- that I, of course, 100% did not notice.

"You know what Taehyung, I'm going to take a bath," I announced.

Taehyung glanced at me indifferently. "And you're telling me that because...?"

A small blush crept up my cheeks. "Never mind," I mumbled and quickly took my leave to the bathroom. Why the heck did I announce I was going to bathe like that anyways? God, I needed to slap my brain cells awake.

The bathroom itself was probably the size of my former bedroom when I was still in high school. It was grand and spacious, with creamy tan marble walls. Large windows rested towards the ceiling, allowing pure daylight to stream in and illuminate the white tub in the room as well as the sink and mirror against a wall. At the moment the lighting was slightly dim because of the overcast weather outside, but I didn't bother to turn on the lights.

I crossed over to the tub and turned on the hot water and immediately the steaming hot water began to pour out. Memories of swimming in a hotel hot tub with my parents flickered across my mind. Before everything fell apart.

I'd been smiling, swimming and splashing around while my parents scolded me but allowed me to play, as we were the only ones in the tub at the moment. White steam rose from the hot tub, enveloping my parents and I in one warm cloud.

Even now, the large bathroom was filling quickly up with white steam. I eagerly stripped off my jeans and began to fumble with my red sweater when the bathroom door abruptly burst open.

"What the freak!" I shrieked in shock, stumbling back.

Had I not locked the bathroom door when I'd come in??

"Kim Taehyung, get the freak out before I throw these fists!" I yelled at the shameless man who was now lazily looking around the bathroom.

"Is Yeontan in here?" Taehyung peeked in the bathroom closet.

"Taehyung! Out! Now!" I stamped my foot at the same time desperately pulling down the red sweater uselessly.

It barely covered my underwear for crying out loud.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked directly at me. Then when he took in my half-naked appearance his eyes widened as he realized the awkward situation. "Oh," was all he said.

"Oh?" I practically bared my teeth at him. "That's all you can say?"

A slow smirk crept up Taehyung's mouth. "Is there something else you want me to say, Y/N?"

"You no good son of a shameless motherless llama!" I began to backpedal as Taehyung shifted towards me. "Go awa-AH!" I broke off in a scream as the edge of the bathtub connected with my heels and I tripped backwards.

"Watch out!" His eyes widened and he lunged towards me as I fell began to fall; his momentum caused him to only collide into me and fully toppled us right into the bathtub in a tangle of limbs.

The water greedily soaked my sweater through and through and I broke the surface, coughing and spitting out water. I pushed my now wet and stringy hair out of my face and had to blink several times to clear my vision.

Next to me Taehyung also burst out of the water with a deep gasp, shaking out his hair like a dog. He coughed and braced one hand on the tub edge while the other he wiped his face, veiny muscles sticking down his arm.

I glared daggers at him.

Oh if looks could kill.

"My knight in shining armor," I hissed at him.

Taehyung seemed to finally catch his breath and he turned to look at me. I swallowed hard when I identified that heavy lidded look he was giving me and it felt like an electric current surged through me.

"Uh..." I began but the CEO quickly reached over and ran a thumb over my lips, silencing me.

"Don't say anything right now," he whispered, voice husky.

Even if I wanted to, all words died from my lips as Taehyung cruised through the bathwater till he was right up against me, trapping me between his body and the edge of the tub.

The bathroom was now filled with a heavy blanket of condensation from the hot water, making the entire atmosphere feel heavier than it already was. It was harder to breathe as Taehyung ran his thumb over my lower lip again, slower.

I didn't even know when my heart began racing like it was at the moment.

"Y/N," his voice seemed to only turned deeper and rougher as I felt his other hand grab my hip underwater. "What are you doing to me?"

My breath lodged in my throat, my entire body on fire and pulsing for the need of his touch.

The shirt he'd been wearing was now clinging to every inch of his body, revealing the elegantly carved muscles of his chest and upper abdominals before disappearing underwater. I couldn't help but reach out with a finger and trace the lines.

A small groan escaped Taehyung's mouth at my touch, sending even more electric currents through my body.

"It's so frustrating," he hissed and I paused to look at him in confusion. "No one can see you and I can't touch you in public. I can't show everyone that I have someone precious to me like you. At the same time, I'm glad no one else can see you because then other men would instantly pounce on you."

I flushed a little. "I doubt that," I mumbled a little. I frickin' had never had an official boyfriend before.

Taehyung's hand on my hip travelled down my thigh and I gave a short gasp of surprise as he lifted it against his own hip so I was half straddling him in water. My entire head was fogging over at all these new sensations in me sparked by the man holding me.

"Don't fall for anyone else," a hint of vulnerability entered his voice, causing my heart to liquefy inside my chest. He pressed his forehead to mine. "You wouldn't do that would you?"

Before I could reply his mouth was pressed against mine.

We'd kissed once before, and it had only begun to escalate before we'd broken apart. But this was kiss was something absolutely different than any and all I'd ever experienced in my inexperienced naïve love actions.

The man clutching at me was on a mission to push every emotion within him to me as he roughly molded his mouth against mine, parting my lips for full entry, trying to taste every part of me he could. His hands were now guiding my other leg around him so I was full on straddling his hips and he was standing between my thighs. Slightly caught up, I looped my arms around the back of his neck so there was absolutely no space between us. Except...

"Y/N," Taehyung broke our kiss and leaned back ever so slightly to look at me.

"Yeah?" I had no clue what I looked like right now but I was sure as hell betting I looked like a soggy wet potato the color of a tomato.

The CEO's fingers gently tucked aside a strand of hair plastered to my cheek behind my ear. "It's getting a little too hot in here," he whispered. "Why don't you take off your sweater?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.6K 17
"ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴏɢɪᴄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ-ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ & ᴀʟʟ-ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ɢᴏᴅ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇs ғᴀᴜʟᴛʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs & ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs." -G...
183K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
4.5M 210K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
44.7K 1.9K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...