Oblivion (Jungkook X Rosè)

By Diamond_Fate

"Our love had sunken in complete oblivion. You were a total oblivious of who I am... Who we are...and what we... More

Prologue
LAWS and REMINDERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
PLAGIARISM (Must Read)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Fate (What will happen to Oblivion?)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

33

1.9K 133 28
By Diamond_Fate

- Rosè

She had situated herself beside Chanyeol who's not even being budged  by her sudden presence.

"I didn't know talking about the devil and it's coming after stating its name would be true."
        That was Chanyeol who uttered that.

That was supposedly funny but my senses are not fine as of the moment and my eyes are stuck to the person who suddenly just showed up without being invited.

"I'm not an evil, Doctor Park. I'm a normal human who's...wanting to eat supposedly with my boyfriend who I just texted thirty minutes ago, but didn't answer."
        She responded, eyes directed towards Jungkook.

And by that moment her eyes gazed down, seeing our arms touching, a sign that our hands are hokding, I pulled and released off my own hand from his grip.

"So..."
       Her eyes went to look at mine that I'm.sure are still showing fear and shock.

"Mind to explain this shit?"
        With arcastic tone, she asked, particularly demanding an answer from me.

"T-Tzuyu, i-it's..."
        I stutter and wasn't even able to say what I was about to say.

"Well, anyway, you just mentioned it..."
        She glanced at Chanyeol before looking back at me and Jungkook...

"So, you're talking about me? Why? Is it because of this? What is this again?"
        Taking back the same topic, she asked, still toning her voice sarcastic.

"Is this some kind of shit? Fucking shit?"
        That's it, she started showing her disdainful expression with a serious and terrifying eyes towards us, especially to me.

"Tzuyu, your mouth."
        That was Jungkook who responded, a sarcastic chuckle was heard from Tzuyu and me...

I just gave Jungkook a signal not to interfere...
Yet being a stubborn one, he held my hand on my lap and stated...

"Let me do this, this is mine."
         That was a whisper but Tzuyu heard it, we're just sitting across each other and she leaned back her back to the support, her eyes on me, arms are crossed.

"Look, I don't want to make any dissonance inside this fancy restaurant, and I know the three of you wouldn't want that too, so just give me back what's mine and let's forget that this happened."
          She demanded which I really don't like...

One hit to my nerves...
I'm still able to keep myself down, so Jungkook did whatever it is he want to do.

"Tzuyu, don't demand things. You see, me and Chaeyoung are back and this is something I can't leave now. "
        He toned his voice low, yet he's gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"We're talking about you and yes, it's because of this. And since you're here in advance, I want to cut everything we have already. Me and Chae..."
       I gasped as to what happened, Jungkook was cut off and even Chanyeol stood from his seat...

Tzuyu just slapped Jungkook...
I can hear whispers and my senses can feel them staring eyes towards us as well.

"I think you're taking this way too fast, Jeon Jungkook. You're going to end us in a flash of a second? Just because of this filthy whore who took care of you when you had a memory attack that night!?"
       Bragging about that night, the night me, Lisa and Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie ran to his house because he called on my phone, she started yelling at him...

Jungkook faced her...
Slowly tilting his head properly so he can see her...
And by that moment their eyes met, I felt fear, not for me but for Tzuyu.

Jungkook...
I will do everything just for him not to get mad, because once he gets mad, no one can stop him, not even me.

I gripped on his hand that is still holding me...
And he's not responding on it.

"I dom't know it you know, but this woman you're calling a whore was my girlfriend ever since, even before we had met. We just met because of our parents, and we have been apart because of my parents. I don't know if they told you the exact thing, but I had a car accident with her, and it was me who had lost his memories, including to those memories..."
        He stood up, his hand left mine...

"Is our relationship."
        He grunted.

"Oh, so you're going to leave me because you had retained your memory now?"
       She laughed, she even clapped her hands, sarcasm is heard, literally lacing not only on her voice but all over her aura.

People's whispers started to get loud...
And crowds are evidently watching us right now.
Everyone kept looking and that fears me, some people are filming and once my parents will knew about this, things will go complicated even more...

"Are you just pretending..."
         The way he spoke, it seems like he's reading Tzuyu...

"Pretending that you don't know about me and her?"
        Tzuyu was shut for a moment as he asked...

And that made him answer his question by himself.

"You know, you're just doing this act as if you don't know so I won't leave, right?"
         He hypothetically stated.

"And so what if I'm pretending? This is still wrong, you, leaving me, is still unacceptable."
        Tzuyu's voice began to shake.

"If you're pretending, then you're just lying to me the whole time we're together. I kept asking, if there's something important I had forgotten and you'll say nothing. Just like my parents, you lied. And that's already enough, for me to leave the hell out of you."
        That's it, I felt him grabbing my hand, harshly pulling me out of the chair.

"Let's go."
        Simply, he commanded and there's nothing I can do with that...

"Chaeyoung!"
        But we're both halted when another scene came...

I heard Chanyeol yelling my name...
But I shrugged it off as I felt hands grabbing my hair.

A squeal escaped out of my lips.

"Why do you even met him again!?"
         She grunted, still pulling my hair like she wanted it to be hers.

"Why do you even need to INTRODUCE YOURSELF AGAIN!?"
         She shouted and pushed me by the moment Jungkook was about to grab her hand.

"DIDN'T HIS PARSNTS TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY!? FAR AWAY FROM HIM!?"
         She pointed at me, disdainfully pointing her index finger at me with her face distorted in anger.

Not minding all the people watching us...
She continued...

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HELP IN ANYWAY! WHY DID YOU EVEN MET HIM AGAIN!?"
        She repeated the same question, desperately yelling at me.

"Shouldn't you be in your own company? I heard you're a daughter of a rich couple as well, right? So why are you here? Why do you need to interfere in our lives? Why do you need to take him back to you when you're nothing but a worthless per..."
         I lost it...

I lost my temper...
And that's the only time I had defended myself without asking someone to protect me.

My palm met her cheek...
I can feel the sting on my hand, and I guess, he can feel more on her face.

"How dare you!?"
        She grunted and was about to grab me again but I pushed her making her stepped backwards and hit her back to Chanyeol's body.

"You're the one who's interfering in our lives, bitch. You just entered a year ago, right? So who are you to tell that I'm meddling in your pathetic life? Miss, I have been with him several years before the two of you had met, and the conflict we had are just between me and her parents, without you included."
         Calmly, yet harshly, I stated.

That shut her...
My words shut her...
I know, I may look like a bitch by now but...
All I care for now is me, taking back what's really mine.

"You said he's yours? Well, then, sorry, baby, I guess this is the end of your story with him. He's back to my book, and you're not needed there as an another antagonist."
         I rolled my eyes and turned my body...

"Let's go."
       And this time, I was the one to comma d him to go with me.

"JUNGKOOK!"
         I heard her shouting his name and I held his hand for him to follow me quicker.

We rushed...
We just rushed until we found his car.
I slowed down and leaned my back a little on the door of the passenger's seat...

I took a deep breath and didn't utter a word yet I thought...

"Such a mess.
That was such a mess."

I remained silent...
I stayed like that, not being bothered until I heard him saying...

"I'll take you home, take a rest there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
59.4K 2.9K 12
the concept of 'growing up' doesnt stick well with anyone. its been years since shes last seen him, he was only a child then. he changed but so has s...
48.5K 1.7K 43
[ Completed ] Have a crush on each other since debut. One day they are having a collab and getting close day by day. Inlove with each others and fina...
293K 8.1K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...