Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

By Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.
Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

313 28 17
By Emrald2222

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

*Aubrey's POV*

I slowly walked towards the front of the ball room.

I heard someone shout, "No! My Queen!"

I braced myself and walked forward.

No one stopped me.

I then saw who was making all the ruckus.

I walked up to them.

And I gave her a hug.

"God, I thought you were a goner," Kelsey said hugging me tightly.

Then Elizabeth, came up and said, "I told you guys my location spell was correct and you called me fucking crazy."

"What are you doing here," Tina asked.

"And why are you wearing a dress," Val asked.

I felt somebody come up and stand behind me, "My Que- Aubrey," Alex whispered, "who are these people?"

"There my friends," I said.

I turned to address the people and said, "These people are my friends. They are not to be harmed. I am sorry for the intrusion, but please, carry on."

And with that they obeyed their Queens commands and went back to dancing and talking.

He glanced at Elizabeth and frowned, "I see you are a witch."

She looked back at him and said, "No shit. I see you are to."

Nina, Val, and Elizabeth all scowled at Alex.

"Old and foreign magic," Elizabeth said.

Alex barred his teeth at her, "I know who you are Dell'Antonio don't think I don't."

He then looked to me and my friends and said, "So what you are all friends? Three witches, two necromancers, two vampires and a werewolf? You sound like the beginning of a bad joke."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Guys this is Alex his family is one of the most powerful witch family in the world."

"I know," Elizabeth said.

"Sadly, Elizabeth and I have already met," Alex said.

"WHAT," Tina asked.

"Yeah he's one of the most powerful witches blah blah, but he is also my, ughh, cousin," Elizabeth said in disgust.

"Well this is a cheerful reunion," Val said smirking.

"That it is," Alex said grimacing.

"So...." Kelsey drawled, "since when did you become a queen?"

I laughed, "Since about a few days ago."

Margaret made it then the time for her to show up.

"My Queen," she said bowing to me, "My Queen's Guest," she said bowing to them also.

She said 'my queen's guest' as if it were their title.

She then looked at their attire and frowned.

"No, no, that will never do."

She then snapped her fingers and they were all wearing matching golden trimmed ball gowns.

Wait... What the fuck?

"Wait you could of just snapped me into a ball dress?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, yes, but doing it the 'old fashioned way' is much more appropriate."

I glared at her.

If looks could kill, this woman would be dead 6 times over.

Anyways, My Queen, I shall leave you and your guests to do as you will," she said walking away.

"What, in the hell, am I wearing," Kelsey said in a deadly tone.

I was admittedly half-afraid to look at her, but (of course) I did anyways.

Kelsey looked at me and her glare could burn holes into someones' soul. She hated dresses and always HAD hated dresses.

She took the fabric between her hands and started shoving it off.

It wouldn't even budge.

"What the fuck!?" she yelled aggravated.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "It's magic, you probably can't take it off until the ball is over."

Kelsey clicked her teeth together, took her arms and draped it slowly to her side.

She then smiled and asked Alex and a overly polite voice, "Would you care to dance?"

"Actually-"

"TOO BAD!" She screamed her eyes flashing, until he held out his arm and her eyes became warm ans sweet again.

"Thank you," she said smiling graciously.

"You better watch her," Lea said, "I usually only get that bi-polar when I haven't drank for a while."

"Great," Tina said throwing up her arms, "we have a blood thirsty vampire hanging on a powerful witches arm who happens to be Elizabeth's cousin and our other good friend, Aubrey happens to be the queen of said powerful witch," she then laughed maniacally and threw up her arms again saying, "AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOSING MY MIND HERE?"

Yes.

"No," I said.

I scratched behind my neck.

"I guess we will just have to deal with it," I said scratching behind my neck.

God this bitch itches.

I looked at Kelsey dancing with Alex and she looked up at me and saw my gaze.

Kelsey catching my problem stopped dancing and walked over, she looked at me funny and said,"You all  right?"

"Yeah," i said digging my nails in my neck.

Lea instantly froze, "Your bleeding," she said.

I looked at my fingers and sure enough red crimson lined my finger nails.

"Oh."'

Tina bent my head then and looked at my neck. I heard her suck in air and turn around.

"Is it bad," I asked.

Kelsey came over and looked at it before lightly touching.

"SSSSSS," I hissed.

"There's a bump," she said, " I think they injected you with something."

"Who?" Lea said looking around.

"No not the witches," Elizabeth said, "they wouldn't bother with one when they can track you with DNA. I bet this is someone we are all very familiar with."

I narrowed my eyebrows and thought very selective words in my head.

Fuck.

"You have got to be fucking with me right now," Kelsey said curling her hands into fist.

"No," I said, "It's him.

I narrowed my eyes.

"It's my father," Elizabeth said breathlessly.

Then I said in a strong voice full of hate, "It's Adam Dell'Antonio."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the ball was over we all headed up into our rooms.

At the ball i announced my departure for tomorrow was set.

And that I had to leave.

Nobody was thrilled about getting their queen only for her to leave.

So I made a deal.

The deal was that if danger arose I would  for their help.

But when the topic of how came up they got frustrated.

Until somebody suggested they give me a mind linking spell to them.

And that was agreed on.

Now I can communicate with every member of the coven by simply thinking toward that person.

So if I asked for help while thinking of Adam it would immediately let him know that he has a message from me.

It's kind of like what Alex did when he contacted the witches from the forest.

Except this was more complex and difficult.

Especially because I am NOT a witch.

So here I am now sitting in my bed alone with my thoughts.

When a knock sounds on the door.

The door then opens before I can say anything and I look up to see Kelsey standing there.

"Kelsey?"

"Yeah?"

I laughed, "What are you doing in here?"

She scratched her arm and said, "See I have a problem. Well I haven't fed in a few days and your room is right beside mine and I don't want to piss of anybody and I heard you awake so I thought, maybe I could-"

"Here," I said pulling up my sleeve and offering my wrist to her.

She looked at it before asking, "You sure?"

"I trust you."

She walked over before picking up my arm, she extended her canines and eyed me for a second before tearing into the flesh.

I felt my blood seep into her mouth and after she had her fill she pulled back and said, "Thanks?"

I smiled and laughed, "What are friends with extreme healing abilities for?"

She laughed and sat down next to me, "So is Alex gay?"

"I think so," I said laughing.

"Good," she said, "just making sure I'm not loosing my touch."

I laughed and her face became completely serious.

"I have a present for you," she said suddenly smiling.

I smiled back, "What?"

She reached down her shirt and into her bra and pulled out two shot glasses. She then reached down to her pants and pulled out a bottle of Vodka.

"I think you need to up your blood level by some liquid."

I smiled, "I'm thinking the same thing."

~~~5 Minutes Later~~~

"OH MA GOD!!!! WHAT NUMBER WAS THAT ONE!!!??!" I yelled to the ceiling.

"I THINK 30 SOMETHING!" Kelsey shouted back giggling.

I gave her a look, "DUUUUUUUUUDE YOU DON'T REMEMBER!!!????"

She laughed and burped and then laughed harder, "I LOST TRACK SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

"DUUUUDE WE DID THAT?"

She tilted her head to the side and thought for a second, "I THINK SOOOOOO!!!"

"LOL! GURL, WE ARE AWE-SUM LIKE TOTAL APPLENESS!!" I yelled.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!! WE ARE LIKE THE BOOB-DIGGITY!" she laughed.

"WHEN DO YOU THINK THE SANDWITCHES WILL LET YOU LEAVE THE DUNGEON?" she asked.

"What? I can't hear you through the music!!!" I yelled.

"OH FRUIT LOOPS! NEVER MIND!" she yelled.

"OTAY!" I yelled.

I giggled and laughed before falling on the bed.

I lent over the bed and saw Kelsey vomit on the floor.

She laughed and said, "EWWWWW WOOK WOMIT GWOSS!!!!"

She then laughed and I fell asleep to the sound of giggling and then a thud as she fell to the floor to.

With the bottle of empty Vodka by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is an update! And i kind of like these guys drunk haha!

I would appreciate it if you guys voted, commented, followed or messaged me!

Thanks for reading my little cupcakes!

Love ya!

XOXO

~Morgan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 135 31
Audrey just wants to be left alone to work on cars with her dad. She definitely doesn't want to be around the pack of werewolves that just moved into...
33.5K 2.1K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
56.6K 3.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
2.5K 283 25
Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 3 "Pages burning so bright even the sun basks in its glory" -WhiteArrow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aubrey is a w...