Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

By Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.
Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?

325 26 8
By Emrald2222

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?

*Aubrey's POV*

Let me just start off by saying sleeping in a woods is not fun.

Even in wolf form.

Somehow I managed to get dirt on every single square inch of my body and I managed to get twigs in my hair.

And also wake up a good twenty feet from where I fell asleep.

So when you get woken up by a coven of witches. All you can really think about is: those lucky bastards have showers.

And even after I told them thanks, but no thanks I don't feel like being your queen.

They decided the nice and graceful thing to do was to man-handle me into a vehicle.

Sadly, they weren't aware that this was the wrong approach to the situation.

And in result there are going ot be a few witches with a few nasty scars.

Then, to add to the fun when I got in the car on my own terms. They proceeded to take me to their destination instead of mine.

And of course I accepted this fact with grace and understanding.

"I want to go fucking home," I told the witch in the passenger's seat.

I glared daggers into her soul from the mirror.

"Now, My Quee- I mean- Aubrey, we cannot take you home at this time," she said in a politely neutral voice which added fuel to my fire.

"And, when would it be, that I would get to go home," I said with fake politeness and a fake smile.

"That time is a matter in which needs to be discussed," the older woman said.

"Listen, whoever you are, I want to go home, and when I want to go home then, DAMN IT I WILL!"

"My name is Margaret and you will be home relatively soon," she said smiling graciously at me in the mirror.

Are you kidding me?

What the hell does 'relatively soon' mean?

Probably a fucking year from now.

"Now please, Miss, lie down, you have a while until we reach our destination," she said with a look of comfort on her face.

I hate this lady.

I took a deep breath and settled down into sleep. If someone would do anything I would wake up. So why not be refreshed by the time we got there.

Not like I can jump out of a speeding car anyways.

Well I could, its just running away would be interesting.

Especially since there is two vans in front of us and two vans behind.

So, with that thought in mind, I drifted off into a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, Your Highness, we have returned," a soft voice broke through my sleep.

I woke up and blinked slowly taking in my surroundings.

There wear some tress, and standing in front of me was a huge white castle.

They weren't kidding when they said I was a 'Queen'.

The castle was huge and it looked to be three to four stories of white stone and at the top were two stone gray peaks.

And it had brick at the bottom with vines growing on it.

I got out of the car and only then did I notice the mass of people who were lined by the front entrance of the castle.

They were all looking at me in curiosity and awe. I walked on a lovely beige carpet toward the entrance and they all bowed their heads as i walked past.

Finally, at the door a young woman greeted me.

"Hello, My Queen, my name is Emily and I will be helping you get ready," she said smiling.

"Ready for what," I asked.

Honestly with these people I was kind of afraid to know the answer.

"For the ball, Your Majesty, everyone from near and far are coming to see The Queen," she said smiling cheekily.

This is weird.

No, scratch that, this is fucking weird.

What the hell happened did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?

What is wrong with these people?

"Okaaaaaay," I said slowly.

"Okay! Follow me, Your Highness!" The girl said by grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the stairs.

Everything after that was complete hell.

I was bathed, dressed, groomed, and 'transformed' and I did not get to do a SINGLE TASK by myself.

Needless, to say by the time we were done I felt completely violated, and was basically growling and snarling like a dog.

I was wearing a strapless, maroon colored dress, with diamonds hand-sewed into the sides, and ruffles and puffiness everywhere.

Finally after applying make-up to my face the maids had fixed me up.

I looked beautiful.

Completely stunning.

I couldn't believe it was me in that mirror.

But well, yeah, that is what happens when you have five hours to work on a person.

So...... the maids rushed out of the room and the older woman-Margaret- from the van knocked on my door before coming in. She looked at me and said, "Emily made you look beautiful! Oh the ball will be wondrous!"

"Yeah," is all I said.

 "Well, come, my dearest, people are eager to meet you," she said with a mega watt smile.

Then, with a speed I didn't think a woman of her age could have, she came up and grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me to the door.

She opened it and led me down the stairs.

There were people.

People everywhere.

As I was led very slowly down the stairs, with Margaret helping me with my dress like the grandmother i never had, people glanced at me in awe and applauded for me as I reached the final step.

Then they went back to their conversations.

I turned around and saw Margaret had left me.

As much as I hated the woman, familiarity was nice.

I saw Alex almost walk by me and I grabbed his arm.

"What may I helo you with, Your Majesty," he asked smirking.

"I'm not a big fan of your people. So far your the only one that hasn't been a complete creep," I said.

He gave me a look before saying, "I guess I will take that as  compliment."

I nodded as he held out his hand, "May I have this dance, You Majesty?"

 I rolled my eyes before grabbing his hand.

And for the first time ever I was so glad my mother had signed me up for dancing lessons when I was younger.

Because otherwise I would have been doomed.

I looked at him and saw him looking at something, not not something, someone. he was looking at a boy with dirty blone hair and peircing blue eyes.

"Who is that?" I asked him.

"Oh, ummm, no one, his names Brendon, but it's nobody," he said a blush creeping up to his cheeks.

OH MY GOD!

DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

 "Do you.... like him," I asked.

His face instantly turned a dark crimson.

"No-I-uhh-I It-its not aloud- I- No-"

"It's okay," I said smiling, "your secret is safe with me."

He smiled back and said a low thank you.

I then turned and heard screaming.

I didnt see what everyone was sc reaming at, only that it was coming from the doors.

"Listen up," a voice said from somewhere up front, "We want Aubrey. Where is she?"

I know that voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG WHO IS IT!!!!???! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MAUAHAHAHAHA!!!

No, you will, but next chapter.

Anyways, her ball gown picture is on the side!

I hope you liked this and please comment, vote, message, and/ or follow.

Thanks for reading!

~Morgan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
2.5K 283 25
Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 3 "Pages burning so bright even the sun basks in its glory" -WhiteArrow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aubrey is a w...
53.9K 2.8K 42
"Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire...She was gone. The girl I h...
18 2 10
Lisa moves to a town called Springfield to live with her mom. Her parents are a divorced couple. Suddenly, the town gets a sudden hike in wolf attack...