𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided
Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Infiltration
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 43: House Guest
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings

10.4K 412 770
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Talk to me
"Anxiety tossing turning in your sleep Even if you run away you still see them in your dreams It's so dark tonight but you'll survive certainly. It's alright, come inside, and talk to me"
~~~

You ran after the bloody android catching up with him as he was nearing your car.

"Connor wait!" You call for him and he stops abruptly turning around to face you.

You look down and see his once clean button up white shirt is opened showing his chest as well as stained with his blue blood.

"What is it detective?" He asks you as the winter wind blows around him but he seems unaffected.

"Where are you going? Shouldn't we go patch your wounds?" You ask him as you start to go unlock your car.

"I was going to go get repairs at Cyberlife because I figured it would be too troublesome for you" He informs you as he started to walk away.

"Get in the car, your not troublesome to me" You tell the android and you reach in your bag for more blue blood that you picked up when you both went to the cyberlife store.

"Catch!" You tell him as you toss the bag of thirium to him which he catches with no problem.
Without another word he walks towards the car and gets in.

You start the car and drive back towards your apartment.

~~~

You walk through the front door of the apartment your familiar little Teddy bear running towards you and Connor excited wagging his little tail.

You greet Teddy warmly then go to your room to grab some spare clothes you have that look like they will fit the android.

"Take off your clothes" you tell the android as you hand him the pile of clothes.

He looks at you confused but you point to the bathroom "Give me your bloody clothes so I could wash them" You instruct him.

Without saying anything he turns on his heels and walks quietly into the bathroom to change.

You stand outside the door and after a couple moments it opens to reveal Connor wearing a dark blue plain shirt and a pair of grey shorts that go above his knees.

"Those will work for now" You tell him as you take the bloody clothes from him and throwing him one of your black oversized hoodies.

He catches the hoodie but looks at you in question. "Its getting even colder out and I read that Androids can damage their bio components if it's too cold for them" You tell him what you learned from reading a bunch of online sources.

"Thank you (Y/n), I appreciate it" He tells you gratefully as he pulls the hoodie over his head.
"I'll go wash these" you tell him as you leave the room and head to the community laundry room and quickly throw the bloody clothes in.
"Hopefully I don't ruin these..." you mutter as you start up the wash.

You walk back into the apartment to see Connor on the floor laying down on his chest right next to Teddy watching the puppy eat his dinner.

You stared at the two q bit longer at how sweet they are but you quickly turned on your phone going online to buy Connor some clothes.

"Connor do you want me to buy you some spare uniforms?" You ask the android as you plop down on the couch turning on the Tv.

"Yes please (Y/n)" He looks up from the puppy to you nodding his head.

You order the spare uniforms for Connor and proceed to shop on other online stores for casual clothes for the android.

You lay down on the couch looking at the ceiling "Todays been a long day hasn't it?" You say aloud groaning.

"Its only 6:24 PM (Y/n)" Connor informs you and you look at the clock.
"Wait, it's only going on 6:30? Jeez the day feels so long" you sighed.

"How's your wounds Connor?" You ask the android still a bit worried due to the amount of blood loss he sustained.

"Everything has already healed so you don't need to concern yourself with me" He replies as he softly pets Teddy who now layed in his lap as he sat on the floor legs crossed.

"That's good, also thanks for saving everyone earlier...and thanks for saving me once again" You smile gratefully at the android before adding "I need to save you at least once to repay you" you state half jokingly.

"I wanted to take that deviant alive so it would be easier for the investigation..." He muttered in thought with himself.

You look over to him sympathetically before replying "There wasn't anything you could have done to prevent what happened, but at least the people there lives were spared" you tell him.

He goes silent and the subject drops. You leave the subject be and stare off into space.

You end up watching the news which has been going crazy nonstop because of the android revolution but after a while you get bored of it and change the channel to shows that you find interesting and at one point you left to go put Connor's suit in the dryer.

Later on it has gotten late but you dont feeo sleepy and the weather outside won't stop snowing.

The apartment is dark and Connor shut down for a bit to make a report to cyberlife so you are left with a dimly lit apartment and your sitting on a window seat staring out the window at the cold November night.

Your mind started to wander thinking about all the shit that's been thrown at you since waking up in 2038 Detroit.

Your heart grew heavy when you started to think of your parents and the life you used to have as you stared at each passing snowflake.

You feel weight has been added to your windowseat knowing it is Connor you look over at him and see he is also deep in thought as he stares out the window.

"Something troubling you Connor?" You ask the android more interested in his problems than your own.

"Just thinking of where to go next for our investigation" He replies. Of course he would think of the investigation, you wonder if he thinks of other things besides his mission.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" He asks turning his attention to you concerned.
"Yeah I guess, just thinking" You sigh looking away crossing your arms staring out the window.

"About what?" He asks tilting his head curiously.
"About...everything" You sighed sadness evident in your voice.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks you calmly.

"You know what? Sure" You say as you sit up looking at the android deciding to get some stuff off your chest.

"I was thinking about work but I started to think about my family and how...how they are no longer here when little things remind me" You started saying and looked down at your lap as you fiddled with your fingers thinking of your parents.

"Like how when I wake up on Saturdays I would hear my mom would always be downstairs drinking coffee with my dad or how I would come home from work and I get mad if my dad is in the bathroom when i want to use it" You chuckle a bit at the memory and Connor stays silent listening intently.

"Stuff like that, it's gone and no matter how much I want to be with them again I can't. I lost that precious time I had and now I'm paying the price for participating in my dad's stupid project " you hissed under your breath sighing sadly.

You look up and your sad (e/c) orbs meet Connor's brown ones you smile sadly on the brink of tears you croak out weakly

"I wasn't there for them. I...I didn't get to say goodbye to them or tell them how much I loved them..."

Warm tears slid down your pained face you look down at your lap tears refusing to stop you tried desperately to rub them away.

You feel Connor's hands grab yours from your face stopping you from touching your face Connor then grabs your shoulders awkwardly trying to comfort you in a stiff and awkward hug.

"Its not your fault (Y/n), you didn't know your cryopod would malfunction..." He muttered comforting you.

You returned the hug allowing silent tears to fall causing you to sniffle a bit.
"You can't change the past but you can keep going forward for those that love you" He says as he holds you in his arms.

"...yeah" you mutter almost inaudibly holding tighter to the android a small smile formed on your face.

"Thank you Connor...you didn't have to hear me out..." You tell him when you break away from the hug.

"Its alright do you feel better?" He asks you.
You nod as you wipe your nose "yeah."

Connor gives you a small smile as he reaches his hand out wiping your cheek with his thumb.

Just then you felt something soft snuggled up by your leg.
You look down and see Teddy brushing up against you in a comforting way.

Connor picks up Teddy handing him to you saying "You should sleep with Teddy tonight so you dont feel lonely" he suggested.

"Yeah, I'm going to bed" You tell him as you get up while holding Teddy.
You turn to Connor but then get really close to his ear saying "Let me tell you a secret" You tell him and proceed to whisper into his ear.

After telling him a personal secret of yours you turn away saying "Goodnight Connor..." you start to walk away with Teddy but then add in looking at Connor in the eye.
"Your more human than you seem to let off" after that you walked off with Teddy half asleep in your arms.

You lay down in your bed and fall asleep.

~~~

The next morning you wake up feeling the familiar presence of Teddy laying next to you soaking up your body heat but you were surprised when you turn to your left.

You see Connor sleeping under the covers of your bed on the other side of the bed.

Connor looked like he was sleeping peacefully as he kept a hand near you and Teddy as a way of comfort.

If you didnt know any better you would have mistaked him for a human.

You lightly shook Connor's shoulder to try to wake him up.
He stirs from his sleep his brown eyes fluttering open and he sits up.

"Good morning (Y/n)" he greets you calmly.

"Why are you in my bed Connor?" You asked the android confused.
"Teddy was whining and wanted me to sleep here with him. I did what he wanted because he almost woke you up" Connor explained and added "I'm sorry if I creeped you out' he apologized.

"No its alright" you smile at him as you get out of bed and stretching.

You head off to the bathroom and did your normal routine.
Stepping out of the bathroom and making your way to the kitchen to see Connor sitting at the small dining table across from a empty seat that has a cup of coffee and toast rested on the table.

"Did you make me coffee?" You asked the android confused and he nods.
"How are you this morning (Y/n)?" Connor asked.

"I feel good, I'm glad we talked last night. I needed to tell someone what's plagued my mind since day one" you tell him as you take a sip of coffee.

"That's good that your feeling better now" He stated as he looks at a tablet that shows some information about our case.

"Also can you do me a favor and keep what we talked about between us?" You ask Connor catching his attention.

"Alright, your secrets are safe with me" He gives you a awkward kind smile.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...
254K 8.7K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...
DBH By moooo

Fanfiction

67.9K 2.3K 18
Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife and Lieutenant Hank Anderson are now armed with the task of taking care of a five year old girl after she survi...
6.4K 264 61
The phenomenon of deviants was well known. It's the year 2038, and word of deviant androids exploded across social media as incidents happened across...