red rose ┊ todobakudeku

By nyapup

[ Warning: this story is dark and can have some triggers, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION !! ] Both Todoroki... More

Rainy Day
A Little Fever
Unknown Intentions
Protective
A Confession
You're Dating Him?!
Something More Than a Hug
Trapped
The Sunlight is Gone
Escape
Found
Room 315
There's No Point
Hyacinth
(note2/new book?)
A New Hope
Back
̩͙*oneshot requests!
last update on this book

Temptations

9.1K 249 562
By nyapup

☓ This Chapter contains touching without consent☓

(also sorry i spelled Shoto as Shouto because I don't know which one's right)

The look in Shouto's mismatched eyes went from frightening to that same look again. The smug yet excited look when he saw Izuku in the clothes he gave him. 

Lust.

A small voice in Izuku's head told him that's what it was.

 No, he isn't like this.. That's not Todoroki.

His facial expression then relaxed as he loosens the grip on Izuku's scared wrists. 

"I didn't mean too.." The taller male slowly starts to speak quietly. "I'm worried that fever of yours will get worse. I apologize if I hurt you.." Shouto sighs in regret, still keeping Izuku pinned in place awkwardly.

"I-it's okay Todoroki, I just didn't expect it." Izuku looks away as he supresses a nervous laugh.

Silence was exchanged between the two as Shouto wouldn't budge, until Izuku sneezes again.

Around thirty minutes later, the two teens decided to watch a movie out of boredom. Of course, Shouto had brought water and blankets to keep Izuku satisfied. The smaller teen was flustered, of course, but he couldn't stop thinking about the incident. 

He was really just lost in his own thoughts by now. Staring at the screen, dull colors flashing on his face. Soon enough, his exhaustion took over. Eyes closed and his body was starting to lean more Shouto. Shouto hadn't noticed until Izuku's head landed in his lap. 

"Midoriya?" 

He was asleep soundly. Izuku curls up on the couch a little, tugging on the blanket. Shouto stared down at the teen in confusion for a while. Izuku's small nose nuzzled into Shouto's thigh lightly as he made a pleased noise. This made Shoto's face completely heat up. Despartley trying to calm himself down from Izuku's actions, he restricts himself from touching the sleeping boy. It was already too late though, since his freezing hand was on Izuku's hip. No, he didn't have any 'dirty' intentions. But he was so tempted to just.. Shouto shakes his head. He didn't want his friend to lose trust in him. 

He found the situation rather cute. A vulnerable and defenseless Midoriya in his lap. 

His cold hand slides up Izuku's body from his hip, under the big gray sweater. The boy's body felt warm and hot, but the areas Shouto's hand roamed around in cooled down quickly. He soon found himself turning Izuku onto his back, his gray sweater lifted up and exposing his chest. Both of his cold and warm fingers were twisting and rubbing the teen's pink nipples, slowly making them harden. Shouto wasn't thinking rationally as he only longed for hearing Izuku's pants louder. 

Despite the green haired boy being asleep, he was still showing quite the reaction to his fingers. His eyes were closed shut more tightly as Shouto touched him without the other boy knowing. Squirming under him, Izuku started to curve his spine a little, presenting his chest out more. Shouto freezes.

What am I doing?

Am I stupid? Why was I touching him while he was asleep?

Oh god.

Shouto quickly pulls his hands away and pulls the sweater down. His nipples still slightly perked through the soft material, making Shouto feel more guilty but at the same time- he wanted to explore the smaller boy's body more

"I'm so sorry, Izuku.." he whispers sweetly, leaning over the boy and giving him a small kiss to the forehead. He continued to admire the sleeping teen, soon to also fall asleep.

-The Next Morning-

Izuku still in his friends lap in the morning, was awkwardly hugging the taller man closer to him. His face was stuffed into his stomach trying to get body warmth. 

Shouto felt Izuku's nose poke his stomach lightly this time tickled him enough to make him wake up.He still felt regret as he opened his eyes; looking at the green haired teen sleeping peacefully in his lap. Shouto sticks his warm hand into Izuku's jungle of green hair, combing it out carefully. He didn't want to move and wake Izuku up, but he was uncomfortable in this position.

Slowly putting Izuku on his side facing the edge of the couch, he continued to wrap his arms around him tightly while spooning him. No one was in the house this morning, it was only him and Izuku all alone. Pulling the blanket over himself and his friend,  the taller man was still concerned if his friend was sick. Finally resting his head on the small couch pillow they both shared, he lightly presses his lips against Izuku's neck. He smelled so sweet, despite not showering for a day. 

He moved up a little and put his face into the green forest of curly hair. It felt so soft and light against his skin as he continued to rub his cheek into it. It almost felt like they were in a relationship. Oh how he wished they could be. Is it time to confess..?

 A quiet yawn was let out from Izuku. Shouto flinched a little, but kept in his place. He only hugged the smaller body closer to him, breathing out a warm huff of breath on Izuku's neck. 

-Izuku's POV-

..What kind of dream was that? Ugh.. I felt so weird..

I tried to move a little, but a strong pair of arms held me back in place.

"Todoroki?" I spoke out, still feeling groggy. Whoever- or whatever  was holding me back is making it hard for me to breathe normally. Trying to take another deep breath of air, I tried to squirm out of his hold. Or so, I am pretty sure it is Todoroki.

-Third Person POV-

"Hngh.. Midoriya, stop squirming.." Shouto grunts, trying to scoot back into the couch more. He loosens his hug around Izuku. Having his crush squirm on him on the wrong  spot did not help his situation at all.

Izuku flips over onto his other side, noticing Shouto was way too close. He tries to scoot back and almost falls off the couch. Luckily, the other male quickly pulled him in. 

"..Be careful, Midoriya. You're already hurting yourself first thing in the morning?" Shouto chuckles quietly, putting his fingers into Izuku's hair again. He did notice he was being too touchy, but he couldn't help it. The shorter teen seemed to be embarrassed but he liked the feeling. Carefully carding his fingers through his hair, Shoto spoke very softly to him. 

"Are you feeling okay now..?" He sighs, his smile fading.

"Yes! Thank you for letting me stay over, Todoroki." Izuku flashes him a grin, sniffling every now and then since he had a red runny rose.

"My pleasure," Shouto's curves his lips up again. He had a strangely calm look to his eyes. He didn't want Izuku to go home yet. 

"So are you hungry? Would you like to go out and eat?" Shouto asks with hesitation in his voice.

"Of course! Im starving" Izuku giggles softly and sits up, stretching his arms out while yawning again. "Where to?" He looks back, rubbing one eye with his fist.

"Would a cafe be okay?" He watches as Izuku stands up and arch his back, revealing his stomach a little. Shouto blushes and looks away, also continuing to get up from the couch.

"Hmm.. yeah! I can't wait~" He exclaims excitedly, but then realizes one problem. "Actually, I don't have any clo-"

"Just wear mine so you wouldn't have to go back and forth all the time." Shouto says quickly. "People tend to get super exhausted when they're sick, Midoriya.." He sighs out slowly.

"Okay, okay." Izuku shrugs and sits back down.

"Perfect. I'll try to find whatever fits you."

And just like that, Shouto was out of the room and back with only  black sweatpants. He hands them over, messing Izuku's hair up even more. 

After they both change and walk out of the house, Izuku stares in awe at all the snow lying around them. It was still cloudy, so the temperature quickly dropped from yesterday. Izuku was borrowing one of Shouto's windbreakers since it was really freezing. As they start walking to the cafe, the green haired teen's face was slowly freezing up as the wind gently blew against it.

"Don't worry, the cafe isn't too far." Shouto reassured him. He put his warm hand on Izuku's shoulder, and then down to his middle back; rubbing it with his thumb. 

"Mhm.." Izuku hummed, his muscles relaxing more.

It was about a ten minute walk to the cafe, so as they both walked in the warmth inside instantly relieved them. The cozy air was filled with treats, cake and freshly ground coffee. Only a few people were here, but Izuku didn't notice anyone. He was happy to finally have breakfast.

"Why the fuck are they both here.." 

(A/N)

I think I might upload a schedule, but I'm not sure yet. All I know is I do have time on Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe Thursday & Sunday. I'll try to post a new chapter as much as I can though. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.3K 15
Katsuki Bakugo is usually a crude, violent, arrogant, and aggressive person. But what Katsuki doesn't show to people is his soft side especially when...
5.1K 190 11
when Izuku discovers he has a crush on Bakugo he goes to Mina and Ochako for help. Their solution... is ..... crossdressing. Deku agrees to the idea...
22K 543 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
20.9K 307 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...