She Devil

By cherryont0p

Long before any vampires existed (including Silas), Ebony Sinclair was a traveler-werewolf hybrid. She howeve... More

✞ cast ✞
✞ ebony sinclair ✞
✞ 1 ✞

✞ author ✞

112 3 1
By cherryont0p

Hi, my name is Lynn and I'm the author of this book. I'm so glad you're taking your time to read my book! It won't take long I promise.

#1 It isn't perfect, and I know it

I'm obviously not a professional writer, so please keep the unnecessary hate to yourself. I'm fine with people correcting me, but if someone already did it, no need to do it multiple times. Thanks, I can read.

#2 I'm not sure if I should write sex scenes

It's not that I'm uncomfortable, I'm just worried some of you don't want to see it. So please comment and let me know.

#3 I will not set up dates to update

I can't push myself to write until a certain date, because first, it's a hobby not a job. And second, the stories aren't as good if I push myself to come up with a story when I don't have the inspiration.

..and I think that's about it! Again, I'm so glad you guys are reading my story and I genuinely hope you will enjoy it. 

And please vote and comment.

Happy reading :)

xoxo, Cherryont0p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး