๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ โ™” ๐™™.๐™™...

By -starfield

"๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ... More

introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
author's note
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
author's note
109
110
111

1

40.3K 721 442
By -starfield

THERE IS NOTHIG SPECIAL about the youngest of the Harrison sisters, she has no talents, her personality is pretty boring; in her eyes that is. She's sure the only thing unique about her is that she's a twin but that can easily be overlooked by many people. Sometimes she likes being invisible but other times, it can be exhausting.

Her blonde hair flows freely in the wind as she pushes her way through the trees. She makes it to the clearing, walking over to her twin sister, Amy. "Hi." She whispers, sitting down next to her on the ground. Running her fingers through the dry and brittle dirt, she stares down blankly at it, no emotions on her face.

"You okay, Aria?" Lori asks her, glancing down at the distant female. Slowly nodding, Aria raises to her feet, grabbing a handful of dirt.

"Do you know when they'll be back?" She quietly asks, her voice frail and tired.

As if on cue, a horn blares and Aria spins around, looking off into the distance. Walking forward and letting the dirt fall between her fingers, she squints her eyes, a red object moving closer. Stuffing her hands in her jeans pocket, running her black converse over the dirt, she tilts her head to the side, her eyebrows furrowing in concentration. The red object moves closer and Aria realizes its a car.

"It's a car." She tells Dale, glancing up at him before looking back at the car.

The red car pulls up in front of her and she watches as Glenn Rhee emerges from the car. Aria rushes forward, swinging the hood up. Glancing around, she sticks her hand inside the engine before pulling some wires, quieting the alarm. A blob of blonde hair runs past her and starts questioning him. Letting out a small sigh and grabbing ahold of Amy's forearm, she utters an apology to him, pulling Amy away. Amy looks down at her Aria, grabbing her hand. A box truck pulls up behind the car and Aria watches in hope. Her blue eyes light up once she sees her older sister, Andrea, rush out of the truck.

With a small smile fixed on her face, Amy and Aria shuffle forward, their arms wrapping around her sister in a group hug. Feeling something fall onto her arm, she looks up, chuckling. "You two were always so emotional." She utters, shaking her head.

Unwrapping herself out of theirs arms, she stands aside, sending everyone else a curt nod. Noticing T-Dog's bruised and battered face, she raises her eyebrows, wincing. "What happened to you?" She asks, her head tilting slightly. With T-Dog being the only few people she talks to around here, she finds herself calming down a bit.

"Two words. Merle Dixon." A smile forms on her face and a hand flies up to her mouth, covering the cheeky smile.

"It's not funny." T-Dog grunts and Aria nods her head, quietly laughing.

"It is." She disagrees, her hand lowering back to her side. The smile on her face disappears and her eyes catch sight of a new man.

"Who's he?" She asks, nodding towards him. T-Dog turns his head and looks at the guy.

"His name is Rick." Aria nods, delight filling her up as Carl and Lori begin to run towards the man named Rick. Someone has found their family.

♚ ♛

Aria shrugs off her flannel, pulling her black jeans up higher around her waist. Stepping out of the tent, she looks around, her ears filled with the sound of laughter from the kids. "Good morning, Aria." Carol greets her as she walks past and Aria sends her a small nod, grabbing a basket of clean clothes. Shuffling behind her two sisters, Aria sets the basket on the ground before picking up a pair of pants. Quickly folding them, she then hangs them up on the clothesline. Glancing up at the newfound couple, she looks at them with jealousy.

How is anyone capable of love when this world is now full of hate? She's just jealous that she won't be able to find no one.

Her horrible thoughts are cut off by the kids screaming in terror and she drops the shirt. Patting her hip to make sure her knife is there, she begins to run to the woods, shoving her way through the trees. The kids run past her and into the awaiting arms of their mothers. Following behind the men, her eyes widen as she sees a walker eating on a deer. "That was a gorgeous one." She mumbles under her breath, referring to the now dead deer.

The walker turns towards the group of people and Aria scrunches her nose up in disgust at the look of the corpse. With fresh blood covering its lower face and teeth, it gives the corpse a more scary look. It's lifeless eyes stare back at the group and it begins to stumble towards them, growls coming from its throat. Taking a step back, she lets the men beat down the corpse. Pressing her lips in a line, amusement dances in her blue orbs as she begins to wonder how many men it takes to take down one walker.

Finally, Dale chops the corpse's head off and the men back away, all breathless. Walking forward and staying away from the head on the ground, she crouches down to examine the deer. Having been hunting with her father before, it's a shame that the walker had gotten its hands on the beautiful deer before she could. "It's the first one we had up here. They never come this far up the mountain." Dale informs everyone and Aria glances back at him.

"They're running out of food." She simply tells him before turning back towards the deer, reaching her hand out and touching it's stomach. Frowning in disappointment, she blows out a breath, retracting her hand back towards her body.

Leaves begin to rustle and a branch snaps, causing everyone to draw their weapons on alert. Standing to her feet and looking towards the trees, wide-eyed. She lowly sighs, lowering her hands. "Son of a bitch!" Daryl Dixon exclaims, his blue eyes catching sight of the half eaten deer. Shoving a branch out of his way, he walks towards Aria and the deer. His eyes narrowed at the headless body on the ground.

"That's my deer!" He growls, walking towards the people.

"Look at it all gnawed on by this "Aria takes a few steps back away from the man and the animal. As Daryl begins to throw a fit, Aria does her best not to flinch at each time he kicks the corpse.

" filthy, disease baring, motherless poxy bastard!" Scoffing at the grown man's behavior, she rolls her eyes, crossing her bare arms over her chest.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale intervenes, shifting all his weight on his back foot.

"What do you know about it, old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to golden pond'?" He snaps at Dale and Aria narrows her bright blue eyes at him. She may be a shy and quiet girl but what he is doing right now is wrong.

"Aria." Andrea warns the female and Aria turns her head, licking her lips. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes to settle her aggravation.

Opening them back up, she silently watches as Daryl yanks his three arrows out of the deer's body. "I've been tracking this deer for miles. Was gonna drag it back to camp. Cook us up some venison. What do you think, think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" He asks, pointing at the teared open deer. Staring down at the deer with its guts spilled on the ground, she shakes her head.

"As much as I wish, we can't." She answers quietly, her cheeks turning red as everyone turns their gaze towards her.

Lowering her eyes down to ground, Daryl sighs, turning away from her. "That's a damn shame. I got some squirrel about a dozen or so. That'll have to do." She raises her head up and eyes the squirrels hanging on his back, an impressed look on her face. The eyes of the head open and it's jaw began to snap, causing Aria to look away from the string of squirrels. Her two sisters gasp in disgust and walk away, leaving Aria to look down at the head in confusion.

"Come on, people what the hell?" Daryl rolls his eyes, an arrow piercing the walker through its eye. Pressing his boot down onto the temple of the head, he pulls the arrow out, looking around.

"It's gotta be the brain, don't y'all know nothin'?"

Walking down behind the group of men, she shuffles her way over to the circle of women, standing a few feet away from them. Probably being the only female who knows how to do stuff other than cook and clean, she finds it hard connecting with them. She had always found it hard fitting in with females because she liked going hunting and fishing more than doing makeup and other girly things. But she also found it hard talking to anyone because of her shyness and awkwardness. She cared for this group, she just wasn't one to communicate unless she truly connected with them, like she did with T-Dog or Glenn.

Snapping out of her thoughts because of some commotion, her eyes trail over to Daryl on the ground with Shane's arm around his neck. Her eyebrows scrunch together and she listens closely as they talk to him. "What I did was not on a whim. Your brother does not work and play well with others."

Rolling her eyes at Rick's statement, she scoffs. She would be pissed too if they had handcuffed one of her siblings to a roof, anyone would. As Daryl begins to walk off, he throws a handful of dirt on the ground. "If that's supposed to make me feel better, it don't." He grunts, glaring at T-Dog, who had spoken up. Staring at the heated man as he turns towards T-Dog, anger evident in his crystal blue eyes.

"Look, I chained the door to the roof-so the geeks couldn't get at him. With a padlock."

Rick takes a step forward, catching Daryl's attention. "It's gotta count for something." Rick tells him, holding a hand out. Aria sadly watches as Daryl wipes his face, a low groan coming from his mouth.

"To hell with all y'all!" He yells, his voice cracking and motioning around with his hand.

"Just tell me where he is so I can go get him." He snaps, pacing around.

"He'll show you. Isn't that right?" Lori speaks up, her eyes squinted at her husband. Rick breathes out, nodding his head.

"I'm going back." Rick concludes and Aria looks back at Lori as the woman sighs, a sad look on her face. Furrowing her eyebrows, Aria looks down at the ground. Didn't Lori just say Rick will show Daryl and now she's sad he's going back.. what? Aria thinks to herself, confused about Lori's emotions.

Aria walks away from the group, her mind bundled with thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 182 39
Jordyn Grimes, Rick's niece and one of few surviving family members. Once a sweet seventeen year old girl before the apocalypse world turned her cold...
54.8K 1K 103
โ™กโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 222 28
A nurse who is kind and gentle. And a guy who is fierce and rough. Complete opposites. Daryl Dixon x fem'reader story