π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€ | k...

By GOXDIE-

❝ YOU KNOW EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES ❞ what's a girl gotta do to get noticed by the leader of the t-birds? put... More

π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€
𝟏| π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„
𝟐| πŒπ€πŒππ€
πŸ‘| π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ π‹πŽπ•πˆπ'
πŸ“| π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŸ”| πŽπ”π‘ π†πˆπ‘π‹π’
πŸ•| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋
πŸ–| πŽππ„ πŒπˆπ’π’πˆπ’π’πˆπππˆ
πŸ— | 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ππˆπ'
𝟏𝟎 | ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 πŠππŽπ–
𝟏𝟐 | π‹π„πŽ
πŸπŸ‘ | π„π˜π„π’ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ
πŸπŸ’ | πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇
πŸπŸ“ | 𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜
πŸπŸ” | πŽππ„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
πŸπŸ• | ππ‹π€π“πˆππ”πŒ
πŸπŸ–| 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π†π‹π€πƒπ‹π˜ π“π€πŠπ„ π˜πŽπ” ππ€π‚πŠ
πŸπŸ—| 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πŠππŽπ‚πŠπ„πƒ 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟎| π˜π„π€π‘ πŽπ… πŸπŸ—πŸ“πŸ—
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
NEW BOOK

πŸ’| π’π‚πŽπ‘ππˆπŽππ’

18.9K 396 187
By GOXDIE-

SEXUAL ASSAULT WARNING

The pep rally was starting and I caught a ride with Rizzo. I wore the same thing, but with a red blouse instead of my blue one. I tied a red scarf around my neck and touched up on my makeup and removed the flower from my hair before leaving with the Pink Ladies.

"Hey Riz," I nodded at Rizzo. She nodded back and started the engine. "Hey Frenchy, Jan, Marty." They all looked up and nodded. I smiled and settled into my seat.

"Want a ciggie?" Frenchy asked, leaning to the front and offering me a cigarette from a pack.

"Ooh, yes please." I said, taking one and lighting it with my light blue lighter.

"Hey, Rizzo, don't we have something for Charlie?" Jan asked, looking at her leader.

"Oh yeah," Rizzo said, not really caring. "It's in the back seat."

I heard some rustling from the back seat before I felt leather on my cheek. "From us to you, Charlie Mamba." Marty said.

I turned to see a black, leather jacket in Marty's hand. A smoke was in all of the Pink Ladies' mouths in the back seat.

"Oh gee! Thanks all!" I said. I turned to Rizzo and she smirked, not once looking at me. I held up the jacket. It had my nickname, Mamba, sewn in pink into the upper right side of the leather. Right underneath, a pink mamba snake was also sewn in and I smiled. The back had the Pink Ladies brand in pink.

"But," I said, setting the jacket in my lap, turning to look at the girls, "Y'all barely know me!"

"We feel like we've known you all our lives!" Frenchy laughed, tapping my shoulder. I swear I could've cried. But I didn't.

I smoked my cigarette in peace the rest of the ride. "We're here." Rizzo turned off the engine. I got out and fixed my new Pink Ladies jacket on myself.

"Oh Charlie," Marty said, making her way around the car and diggin in. Her pocket. "I have somethin' for you." 

"Oh Marty, you don't have to. I just met you today!" I said, laughing.

"I know, I know. But you seem really cool and I already feel like I know you too well!" Marty said. I smiled at her.

"Here," she said, handing me a pink cigarette holder. "One of mine when I first joined. I wanted you to have it. It's like a, uh, tradition I think."

"Well that's super nice of you to continue it." I said, knowing she just wanted to give me a gift, seeming it was brand new. I threw the cigarette I had onto the ground, crushing it out. I whipped out a new cigarette and lit it, putting it into the cigarette holder.

"I'll call her..." I said thoughtfully. "Snake. Yeah, snake."

"I named my first Pinky." Marty smirked.

She walked away to the rest of the Pink Ladies ahead and I turned to walk along the line of cars until I reach the T-Birds. Well, all except Kenickie.

"Heya Mamba!" Doody yelled in greeting. I smiled and said a greeting to all. The all complimented me on my Pink Ladies honor.

The Rydell fight song came on and Doody was dancing to it.

"Ta tuh, ta do, do do!" He sang along, mocking.

"Doody! Doody!" Sonny yelled for him, an arm out for the country square dance. He grabbed it and they eventually did a three-man country square dance with Putzie too.

"Hey Danny! Watch this! You're gonna love it," Doody said.

Doody and Putzie were on either side of Sonny, grabbing his man breasts and pretending to squeeze them. Then they motorboated him.

"Do a split! Give a yell! Shake a tit for ol' Rydell!" They laughed. They fist-bumped Sonny, who grabbed both of their heads and pretended to bonk them together. This caused Doody trying to fake poke Sonny in the eyes, only for him to duck and hit Putzie's hand that was in front of his eyes. They growled at each other. They just did the three stooges act and I laughed.

"Guys," Danny said with a cigarette between his lips. "Be cool, huh?"

The three looked a him in defeat, but then straightened when they heard a junk car's engine coming. Kenickie was driving a heap of junk. Looking at him in the car, he looked ridiculous but his confidence made up for it.

I left, ignoring the calls from the T-Birds. I walked along the track, eventually going on the sidewalk of the outside of the school. I heard a good sounding engine behind me and turned to see a black car with fire print on it. There was a blond in the front and three other muscular guys in the car.

*ASSAULT*

The blond took one look at my jacket and said, "She's a new Pink Lady, take her."

The three guys jumped out of the car and jumped me. They pinned me down on the grass and proceeded try and kiss me. My screaming was drowned out by the music of the rally.

The blond forced himself on top of me, kissing me and sucking my neck. I whimpered, not wanting him to.

"Stop, please!" I cried.

"Leave a new Pink Lady laying around, unbranded? No thanks." He went back in, kissing me and making me feel like his sex toy. I grabbed his leather jacket, trying to rip it to get his attention off of me. I felt a peice of paper and I quickly grabbed it, maybe it has some information about him. He grabbed my wrist, pinning my clenched hand above me. An engine tore his attention away from me.

They left me there and threw a piece of paper on my body. I only had the energy to buckle my pants back up. I cried. Right there. I sobbed until I heard the familiar horrible engine of Kenickie's car.

Danny, Sonny, Putzie and Doody ran out, Kenickie waiting in the car.

"Charlie!" Danny yelled. I couldn't get up. It hurt. It hurt too much.

Sonny picked up the paper the blind threw at me and gave it to Putzie who saw it and gave it to Doody who saw it and gave it to Danny. Danny read it and crumpled it and set it on fire with his lighter, stomping on it on the concrete.

"They're gonna pay." Putzie said, pissed off.

"Yeah, no kiddin'." Danny was seeing red, obviously.

"Don't...tell Kenickie or the Pink Ladies." I stuttered out.

"Why? Why keep all of this a secret? We need to tell someone!" Sonny exclaimed.

"Our chance to strike back will come." Danny said, looking at me in sympathy. I smiled at him and the all helped me into the car.

"Hey, uh, what happened?" Kenickie asked, wanting in.

"I fell," I said before anyone could say anything.

"Alright," Kenickie said before driving off.

In the car, I sat between Kenickie and Danny. Sonny, Doody and Putzie were in the back, sitting up on the seats. We got some beers and I downed mine fast, making Danny take my glass and throw it out before I got any ideas.

I smiled at him, happy I had a friend in him.

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 374 24
A Kenickie Murdoch Love Story πŸ–€ WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE READING THIS SO FAST LOVE YALL 🩷🩷🩷🩷
92.5K 1.5K 13
Cassandra moved to California and already hates it but will she start to love Cali when she meets the famous Danny Zuko?
778 28 8
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)
4.6K 121 15
A close friend of mine and I came up with a greaser/soc au for lord of the flies. Being the homos we are, we added ships and a storyline. TW: smoking...