π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•˜π•¦π•ͺ Β» π•₯π• π•ž 𝕙...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

NINETEEN

11.2K 273 66
By mundanez

"I can't believe I'm here," Kat whispered as she looked around the hallway, "Jimmy Fallon- I- I can't believe it."

"I'm proud of you sis," Kris beamed as she wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "First Ellen, now Fallon."

"Please tell me they're not going to bring up that boy again," Karmen mumbled as she opened the dressing room door.

"No. They promised this was strictly an interview to do press for the movie- not Tom."

"I'm sure he'll mention him at least once," Alex scoffed though, "You know they love to mention anything that'll bring them buzz and talking about Tom- definite buzz."

"Well I'm over that buzz," Kat sighed, "During my twitter Q&A, most of the people were talking about how I was using him and shit."

"Well, you know that's not true, so why does it matter?" Alex asked.

"It matters to me. You know I used to be a fan and how protective I was over my babies, I can get where they're coming from and if they're getting those kind of vibes from me- I don't like that at all."

"Yeah but you also know some people overreact. And those who do are are talking shit about you- just remember you never sent any threatening messages to rumored girlfriends."

"I know but it still hurts and I just want them to like me... at least a lil."

"How about for now you focus on Jimmy Fallon liking you? Hurry up and get dressed so I can do your make-up," Kris ordered, Kat following her instructions.

Before she knew it, Kat was sitting on Jimmy Fallon's couch waiting for the trailer for her movie to finish.

Jimmy was another favorite host of hers that she only ever dreamed of meeting, let alone being on his show but like Ellen- he made her feel so comfortable and like they were already the best of friends.

She couldn't be happier that she was here.

"Kat Perez, everyone!" Jimmy smiled brightly towards the camera, her waving to them before facing Jimmy again.

"Hi, Jimmy,"

"Hi," he chuckled, "So you made your daytime debut on Ellen but you're making your late night debut here so thank you very much."

"Of course!" Kat laughed, "Thank you for having me, honestly I'm super honored to be here."

"Aw! You're too sweet!" he smiled, "So let's get right into this shall we? We just debuted the trailer of your new movie and I gotta say- I really want to watch it."

"Really?" she asked, an eyebrow raised, "You're not just saying that?"

"No way! I genuinely- it seems like a cool movie. Although if there are jump scares, you're gonna have to protect me."

"Don't worry Jimmy, I'll definitely protect you."

"Great, so that's settled. Looks like I'm going to the premiere guys!"

"You could be my date!" Kat smiled, "With your wife's permission, of course."

"And your boyfriend's permission," Jimmy scoffed, earning snickers and cheers from the audience.

Kat blushed as she shook her head, "I don't have a boyfriend, Jimmy."

"Yeah, okay," he frowned, "Listen, I don't want to get beat up by Spider-man."

Kat remained silent, trying not to smile too much hearing the audience cheer and try to get a reaction out of her.

Unfortunately for her, their efforts worked because she was a smiling mess and Jimmy couldn't help but laugh at the scene.

"I don't wanna talk to much about this but there is a special guy in your life, isn't there?"

Kat fought back smiling even more as she nodded, "There's a special person in my life, Jimmy, yes."

"Yeah and I wasn't going talk about it but seeing him brought up and seeing you light up the way you did- you seem really happy."

"I am really happy," Kat smiled softly.

"Man, I am really jealous of Ellen for doing that," Jimmy huffed.

"Doing what?" Kat asked jokingly, "For giving me a friend for life?"

"Yeah, sure," he laughed, "A friend. You know, I may not be as young as you two but I know things."

"Know- there's nothing to know Jimmy."

"Yeah, yeah," Jimmy scoffed, "I'm just hurt you know that you wouldn't honor your favorite New Yorker with that exclusive and went for a Californian."

That earned cheers from the audience, making Kat roll her eyes playfully.

"I'm sorry. Weren't you in a movie about being a Boston Red Sox fan? How is that a proper New Yorker?"

Jimmy frowned seeing the audience turn on him, only to laugh moments later, "You're good Kat. I can tell we're going to be the best of friends."

"Yeah, we can watch Fever Pitch together," Kat smiled proudly, "Or we could watch Taxi."

"Wow you were really a fan," Jimmy laughed.

"Yeah, I've been telling people before I started acting, I was just an ordinary fan."

"Were you?"

"Yes! What you don't believe me?"

"No, no, I do," he laughed, "Wait so who is like your ultimate celebrity- like if you met them you'd die?"

"Why are you going to introduce me to them so you can one up Ellen?" Kat asked teasingly.

"You know what? If I know the person, why not? I need you to like me better."

Kat shook her head, "Jeez- I don't know. There's so many!"

"You don't have one idol- an inspiration that you'd lose your shit over meeting?"

Kat bit her lip as she thought of it, "Selena Quintanilla?"

Jimmy gave her a look, "I can't exactly get in contact with her, Kat- or maybe I can. Anyone got a Ouija board?"

"Okay if you mess with that thing, I'm definitely leaving," Kat threatened, already starting to get up from her seat.

Both Jimmy and the audience laughed at her startled behavior.

"Are you scared Ms. Perez?"

"Jimmy," Kat gave him a look, "If my mom sees me messing with that thing she will literally fly back from Mexico just to come and slap me in the face."

Laughter filled the room again as Kat crossed her arms, "We don't mess with that shit, Jimmy."

"Okay so give me an actually achievable person for you to meet!"

"You know what? Surprise me," Kat smiled.

"What?"

"Yeah, think of whoever you want and I'm sure I'll love them no matter what."

"Hm... okay, I may have to watch videos on you now- try to get a feel of what and who you like."

"Oh my god. Jimmy Fallon looking at videos of me? I must be dreaming."

"I mean, it's only fair right? You've done the same with me?"

"I have."

"Fun fact guys, she actually requested to play a game today- have you decided which one?"

"Honestly? Charades, Catchphrase, Box of Lies or oh! Slay it or Spray it- that was really good."

"I think we can do Slay it or Spray it, that game was fun. Do you think you'll be able to slay it?"

"I mean, I hope so, I grew up remembering lyrics faster than I could remember stuff for school so..."

"Well you have to know the classics too, from what I learned playing that game with Shawn."

"Yeah, I know my classics! And can I say, I don't know him but I was fairly disappointed that you and him didn't know Bohemian Rhapsody! That is like one of my favorite songs!"

"Okay well now I'm scared to play the game with you."

"Too late Jimmy, you agreed," Kat beamed.

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled, "Before we do that though, let's talk more about this movie."

Kat was glad he didn't stay on the topic of Tom. But she'd be lying if she said now that he brought him up, she couldn't get him out of her mind.

She just knew that she desperately wanted to see him again.

written: November 02, 2018
posted: January 03, 2019

I know the lyrics way better than I know anything I've ever learned in school. And like Kat, I was very disappointed in Shawn Mendes and Jimmy Fallon for not knowing the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody. 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.5K 37
in which tom holland's celebrity crush becomes so much more than just that βͺ tom holland x fem!oc ❫ βͺ social media x real life ❫ βͺ -hattieannas 2...
35.3K 828 15
A audition that is all that started this. Well with some help from Y/N's crush on Tom holland. Not too forget the romance movie. What an amazing roma...
22.3K 462 36
One day, you tries to text your friend, but you end up texting a famous actor... Tom Holland. You continue to grow your friendship until it blossoms...
516K 15.8K 69
β–π’•π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅... book one. ooo. crush. βͺ 片思い ❫ ·˚ ΰΌ˜β˜† ━━━━ Μ₯β—Œΰ­­ ࿐ ΰΏ”* ͎ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...