Stole My Heart (One Direction)

By ItsGottaaBe1D

Caden's best friend Olivia was the biggest directioner ever. That was one thing Caden hated the most, One Dir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

12 0 0
By ItsGottaaBe1D

A/N: The boys are performing at the olympics closing ceremony today!!! i like 3 1/2 hours!!!! :D

Chapter 3:

Caden P.O.V

Today is the day I’m meeting One Direction. In two hours to be exact. I looked at my clock and notice it was only 8:30 a.m. We had to meet them at 11:00 and I could really use the extra sleep. Why did I have to wake up so early to meet them? Olivia and I had gotten back so late last night. Come to think of it I don’t really know why. Anyways I’m pretty sure that in about 5 seconds Liv’ll come busting in my room telling me to get ready. 5, 4, 3, 2, -

“Caden! Get ready!” And I was off by a second. I really should lock my door.

I ran off to the shower before Liv could cal it. When I was done I decided to wear blue short shorts (but not too short) and an off the shoulder top. To finish off I let my hair down naturally and put on my white converse. As I walked out my room I sat in the living room for about and hour waiting for Liv to get ready. I passed time by watching one of my favorite shows, Psych! She finally walked out of her room looking gorgeous as ever. She was wearing a floral crop top with black high waisted shorts. Her hair was curled to perfection. She finished it off with black toms. She looked absolutely stunning.

“My god Liv, you finally took your mask off!” I said teasingly.

“ Ha ha. Very funny.” She said whilst sticking her tongue out.

“No but seriously, you look amazing!” 

“Aw thanks Cady.” She said while hugging me. She would.

We soon walked; well I walked while Olivia ran out the door.

Harry P.O.V

“When are the two contest winners coming?” I asked for about the tenth time.

“At 11 Haz. Just be patient mate.” Liam said.

To be honest I wasn’t really glad about meeting the girls. Surprising hearing that from Harry Styles right? True. It’s just that every time we have these contests, mega fans win. We wouldn’t be here without them but I would love to be able to chat up a regular girl. The girls tend to faint, cry, and squeal, which I hate. I still love the fans to bits though.

“The girls’ll be here in five minutes.” Zayn informed us while, once again checking himself in the mirror. That was one thing about Zayn I always wondered about. He could never pass a reflective surface without looking in it. Strange boy, that one.

“Best behavior boys… and Harry don’t take away their innocence.” Liam said while smirking at me.

“Hey! He has me!” Louis protested. Ha-ha Louis protested…

“Of course boo!” I yelled while hugging my best friend. He then began to caress my curls, quite soothing if I say so myself.

“I’m hungry.” Niall said while sighing loudly. Niall was always hungry for some odd, odd reason. No one bothered to respond because we we’re used to him saying this all the time. 

Just two more minutes ‘til they arrive.

Caden P.O.V

After sneaking through the back entrance of the hotel, we had reached the floor One Direction was on. We had to go through the back so we wouldn’t be killed by the mass amount of fans outside the front lobby.

In about 2 minutes, my obsessed friend will be able to meet her obsession! Oh, sadly I once again am going to state that I don’t like One Direction, yet I still have to meet them. Yay me! Look! We’ve reached their hotel suite.

“Caden knock!” Olivia loudly whispered to me.

“Why can’t you do it?” I quietly whispered back, still a little peeved off about not being able to sleep in. 

“What if my knock isn’t attractive?” She said. I looked at her in mock horror before she pointed at the door.

“Really Liv? I swear you’re so weird sometimes. Wait! All the time.” I said while smiling. Her eyes were still fixed on the door.

“Fine.” I did as I said. Knock, knock, and knock. After 1o seconds, I heard a few thuds and bangs before someone finally opened the door. His eyes we’re beautiful. I was full on mesmerized when I realized Liv was hyperventilating… a lot.

“Are you guys the contest winners?” He sounded a little out of breath. I wonder why? He just looked at me. That was when I realized I still needed to respond, cuz we all know Liv can’t.

“Yeah.” I said blankly while Liv was just staring.

“Great. Well, I’m Zayn. Zayn Malik.” The boy said flashing me a heart shattering smile. Wait did I just say that? As I looked behind him, I saw several things all over the floor. I also saw four other boys wrestling with each other.

“They tried to get to the door first but I won.” He explained noticing what I was looking at.

“Graceful.” Was all I said. This day is definitely going to be interesting.

I’ve been hear five minutes and One direction won’t shut up. I was being shouted questions here and there.

“Do you like carrots?”

“How about potatoes?”

“Mirrors?”

“Cats?”

“Spoons?” Liv happily screamed back all her answers. I was just getting a head ache. After a little while they all introduced themselves. Liam was the boy who asked me about spoons. He seemed the most mature, in a good way. Carrot boy was Louis. He seemed the most “out there”, if you catch my drift. Cat boy was none other than Harry. Something about his voice was well hot. The one who asked about Potatoes was Niall. This kid was too cute for his own good! Zayn asked me about mirrors. If I looked like him, a mirror would be my best friend. They actually weren’t snooty, surprising!

“Are you a big fan?” Louis asked me, sound eager to know.

“Honest answer?” I sighed, while I asked. They all nodded their heads. 

“Not really.” I said quietly. All I heard were a lot of gasps.

Harry P.O.V

When I saw the contest winners walk in, I was stunned. They were so fit, but the shorter one was beautiful. She didn’t seem very excited to be here though. Her friends name was Olivia. Her name was Caden, cute name, cute girl.

It was then when we heard her say the unthinkable. “Not really.” We all gasped. 

“You’re not a fan?” The lads and I said together.

“Sorry but, no.” She said looking away.

“Don’t worry! You will be when you leave today!” Louis yelled as he gave her a bone crushing hug.

Caden P.O.V

Its only been three hours and everyone is screaming, jumping, dancing, singing, and talking like they’ve known each other for ages! I’m sorry but I was still really tired from not being able to sleep in. I guess I was in a bad mood because everyone started to annoy me. One Direction’s album: Up All Night, has been playing, loudly, since we’ve arrived. Now that I’ve heard their whole album, I realized it’s not that bad. Except when you hear it over and over and over again… Is this really how fans dreamed of spending time with their idols? From what I could see these boys we’re an odd bunch.

I had gotten up from the couch I was sitting on. Everyone else was in the plaque room. Olivia kept saying she wanted to see them so there you have it. I decided to go out and sit on the balcony. When I walked onto the balcony, I saw a body leaning onto the railing.

“Oh hey.” Zayn said, giving me a smile.

“Umm hi. I’ll just go back inside.” I turned on my heel and began the small walk back to the living room. I felt a pair of arms slightly turning me back around. Sparks!

“No! Its fine you can stay.” He flashed me another heart-shattering smile. “So how come you’re not in there?” Zayn asked, his head turning towards the hotel suite, where you can now see everyone else laughing at something. 

“I don’t know. It’s kinda loud.” I said, followed by a sigh.

“I know what you mean. The lads get really excited when they meet new people… especially when one of them is beyond beautiful.” Zayn said while looking into my eyes. Sparks. I didn’t know how to respond. How do you respond to that? I did all I could think of and just continued to stare into his big brown eyes. His British accent kept ringing in my ears. Zayn Malik called me beautiful. The Zayn Malik. 

A/N: The boys are gonna perform 3rd or 4th at the closing ceremony for the olympics. So what do yah think? Ahaha I think this chapter kinda sucked but eh! I loved the ending tho (; didn’t you? And ohhhh is Zarry starting to like Caden?? How is she feeling? Caden is gonna interact with all the boys too[: Don’t forget to follow me on twitter @Susan_1Derland & tumblr : alwaysneversayneverever.tumblr.com & instagram: ItsJussSusan. Hehe yah im lame! (x oh and you can also talk to me on KIK: ItsJussSusan! Please comment and fan <3 thanks! Xx 

-Susan

Continue Reading