The kid's your mother warns y...

By Hurry_Hemmings

Victoria takes her 'boyfriend's' like she takes her drinks strong, attractive, and can show her a 'good time'... More

Puke isn't a good colour on me. chapter two.
Doctors don't get me. chapter three.
indifferent. chapter four.
Lunch. chapter five.

new people. chapter one.

3 0 0
By Hurry_Hemmings

Victoria's P.O.V.

I run down the stairs to get something to eat before school, luckily last night's 'mistake' left earlier. I really should stop bringing boys home after parties, but mums not home so she won't make me feel bad about it.

"Where are the apple's?"I ask myself out loud rummaging the fruit bowl.

The drive to school is only around ten minutes so once I've parked my car I still have twenty minutes to spare.

I notice Zayn and Samantha so I walk over to them.

"Hi guys"I smile.

"Hey Vicky"Samantha greets with a wide grin on her face.

"It's Victoria"I state giving her a glare making Zayn chuckle.

"What crawled up your arse and died?"Samantha asks.

"Well, he never died"I laugh to myself, she looks taken back by my response but doesn't say anything.

"Want a light?"Zayn asks holding out a lit cigarette.

"Thanks" I smirk taking a long drag of the toxic fume.

"I'm going in now"Zayn says which me and Samantha agree with and follow.

"See ya'll later"I shout towards them before shuffling inside the school front doors.

"Late again"Mrs Stewart states glaring at me as I walk towards the back of the class room. "Anything to say?"she asks once I've taken a seat.

"Nothing in particular"I laugh thinking of all the things I could say.

"Well be on time tomorrow"she glares at me.

The rest of the class was boring well Maths is usually, so I just played with my phone the whole time.

Finally the lunch bell rings, I hurry towards the carpark where me and my friends hang out.

"Hey"I greet walking into our little group.

"Alright Vic?"Liam asks walking closer towards me.

"Yeah, how have you been?"I ask putting on a fake smile.

"Was in Bradford for three weeks"he laughs "It was good though, they have amazing parties there"he adds.

"Sounds good"I state turning to speak to everyone else.

Our group of friends consists of Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Michael, Samantha and Hannah, I don't personally enjoy Liam's or Samantha's company due to the fact they cause a load of arguments in our little circle.

"So you going to this party on Friday?"Niall asks me looking exited.

"Why wouldn't I?"I laugh bro-fisting him.

"Great, it's gonna be amazing?"Louis exclaims stomping out a cigarette on the ground.

Once I'm finally home I head straight to my room, I put on my Blink 182 CD and go for a shower. To be honest Neighbourhood was a good album.

"I'm home!"my Mum shouts after I hear the front door slam shut.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room where she is sitting on the couch.

"How was work?"I ask politely.

"Terrible"she states looking as though she wants to rip my hair out.

"Everything okay?"I ask nervously.

"Who was it that stayed over last night?"She asks referring to the boy who I think is called Jamie or Jack infact its James.

"Just a friend"I lie looking everywhere except her eyes.

"Really?"She sighs.

"Yeah, we're pretty good friends"I smile walking towards the kitchen to get some dinner before she can ask any other questions.

Once I'm satisfied with my pasta cause I empty it onto a plate that already has spaghetti on it.

I take my plate of pasta to the dining table to eat.

My phone buzzes...

Louis: hey :)

Of all people I didn't expect Louis to text me, we don't talk that often outside of our group.

Victoria: Hello :)

I quickly reply starting to eat my dinner. My phone buzzes a few minutes later.

Louis: wanna go out tonight?, Zayns phone isn't working so I text you<3

Do I? honestly yes, but I don't want to have my mum on my case.

oh well I'm going I have I reputation to keep up with.

Victoria: Pick me up when you can x

I reply.

I abandon my dinner and run upstairs to get ready, it will probably be another party.

I change from my nirvana t-shirt to a black bralet leaving my black skinny jeans and vans on.

"You going somewhere?"my Mum asks from behind me as I open the door.

"Yeah, Louis asked me out"I answer giving her little details.

"Louis and you?"she laughs half heartedly.

"No, we aren't a thing"I scoff rolling my eyes at her.

"Yeah right, just like that boy you had over was a good friend"she laughs sarcasticly.

"whatever"I groan closing the front door behind me. once Louis car pulls up I hop into a back seat since Nialls in the passenger seat.

"Hey guys"I greet as the car pulls off down the street.

"Ya'll right?"I ask since I never got a reply.

"Yeah"Louis replys frowning.

"You sure?"I pry.

"Liam as per usual invited some prude to hang out with us"Niall fumes.

"This better not end up like Samantha, why she still talks to us I don't know"Louis adds sounding just as angry as Niall.

"Right, this is gonna be shitty"I groan looking out the window.

I hear a phone ringing from the front seat "Uggh, it's liam"Niall groans before answering his phone.

"Five minutes"Niall says into the phone.

"he hung up on me"Niall laughs tossing his phone into the dashboard.

"What a dick"Louis scoffs.

"yeah he is"I add taking out my phone to check twitter and instagram.

"This is Harry"Liam introduces a nervous looking boy with curly brown hair and green eyes to our group. He doesn't look that out of place in our group he has tattoos black skinny jeans and a pretty face, he might fit in better than Samantha who has no tattoos, piercings or black clothes.

"Hi Harry, I'm Victoria"I introduce myself since everyone else has left him sitting on a couch with me in the middle of a huge party.

"Hi"he smiles.

"So..do you go to our school?"I ask trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I've just mover from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire"he answers grinning.

"Sounds good, how long have you been here for?"I ask, he doesn't reply instead stares at my face.

"hello?"I chuckle waving my hand infront of his face breaking him from his thoughts.

"You have piercings"he states still looking at my face.

"Yes I do Sherlock"I laugh, he blushes and looks down at his hands he is fiddling with.

"You alright?"I ask noticing his strange behavior.

"Yeah, Just bored"he smiles reassuringly.

"Drink?"I ask standing up ready to walk towards the drinks table.

"If you wouldn't mind"he smiles.

"Two beers"I tell Liam, he hands me two cups which I take back to the couch where Harry is still sitting.

"here"I smile handing him his drink which he drinks quickly, whereas I sit mine on the table infront of me.

"Do you go out alot?"he asks looking up from his drink.

"Sometimes, you get bored of it after a while"I reply looking around to see if I can find anyone I recognize, the only person I recognize is Liam who is still handing out drinks to passerbyers.

"Do you?"I ask referring to the last question he asked me.

"No, Liam pretty much forced me to come here"he answers looking rather pale.

"Are you okay, you look pale?"I ask feeling rather worried.

"yes, I just feel very dizzy"he answers putting his hand against his forehead.

"Do you want to go home?"I ask looking around for Louis.

"I don't remember my address"he groans leaning his face in his hands.

"I'll be right back"I assure running towards Liam.

"More beer"he cheers holding two cups out towards me.

"What did you put in my drinks?"I demand.

"Just some happy pills"he laughs drinking one of the beers he had held out for me.

"The hell is wrong with you?"I scream at him before stomping towards Harry who looks even paler.

This is going to be a long night.

Thanks for reading.

My Twitter is Hurry_Hemmings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
113K 905 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...