Can't Go Back ➳ Liam Dunbar |...

apxrez tarafından

It's not easy being a banshee. It's not easy being in freshman. It's not easy being in love. My name it's Ke... Daha Fazla

Sequel Is Up
Prologue: Formality
Introduction: Mexico
Chapter 1: The Dark Moon
Chapter 2: La Iglesia
Chapter 3: 117
Chapter 4: 17 Again
Chapter 5: Take Off Your Helmet
Chapter 6: Muted
Chapter 7: "Is He Crying?"
Chapter 8: The Benefactor
Chapter 9: I.E.D.
Chapter 10: Take Him And Give Him To Me
Chapter 11: I Only Run If I'm Being Chased
Chapter 12: Orphaned
Chapter 13: Stella?
Chapter 15: "Good Night, Beautiful"
Chapter 16: Borderline Idiotic
Chapter 17: Time Of Death
Chapter 18: 18 Million Dollars
Chapter 19: "I Just Took A Sip"
Chapter 20: I Don't Wanna Be There When You See Your Face
Chapter 21: Finally Over
Chapter 22: 'Happy' Birthday
Chapter 23: Back To Mexico
Chapter 24: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Kiss
Chapter 25: Take Me To Church
Epilogue: Bestiaries, Pizza and Love
Alternative Ending
Life update 08052014 (Not a chapter)
Q&A 080620014 (Not a Chapter)
Life update 09032014 (Not a chapter)
NEW BOOK
Trust the Instinct
Take Off Your Helmet (Edited Version)

Chapter 14: Weaponized

31.5K 694 141
apxrez tarafından

[ c h a p t e r  14 ]

Kelsey

I woke up in a hospital room with nobody but me in there. What happened? The last thing I remember was talking to Lydia before everything went black. I had no machines connected to me so I got up and left the room. Once I got out I saw Melissa, who instantly came to me.

"So you've wake up." She smiled to me.

"Yeah, but... What happened?" I asked confused.

"You just passed out. You had some fever," she put her hand in my forehead. "But now it seems that you're better." She said and I nodded. "Lydia took you here but she had to leave, tomorrow are the PSATs."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot." I give her a weak smile. "Wait, she took her PSAT in freshman."

Suddenly Derek came through the front door with Braeden in his arms.

"She's been shot! I think she's dying." He yelled.

*****

"Where's Lydia?" Kira said as we waited for the PSATs. I wasn't going to do it, I just went with they and then I'd leave.

"She's took it her freshman year." I replied to her.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia looked at me.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott told her.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." She refused.

"Well" Stiles corrected her.

"Well, what?" She asked.

"It's do well, not good."

"Oh, God!" She sighed.

"Okay, okay."

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott told her.

"If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college." I confessed. "A good college."

"It's only three hours." Kira said and we all looked at her. "We can survive three hours."

She said and the teachers, one of them my mom, started calling them. I just stayed out off the class, in the hall and I checked out my twitter notifications until my mother came back to the hall.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked her.

"Coach is late." She explained. "Do you know where he is?"

"In his office, I guess." I said. We went to his office and we found him, sick, and sleeping.

"Oh, no." My mother said. "Hey, get up." She whispered and the coach just groaned to her. "Oh, Bobby."

Bobby?

"Off the wagon at school? Coach, look at me. It's Natalie." She tried to wake him up but he just muttered. "Forget it." We both got out off his office.

"I'll bring him some coffee during one of the breaks." She told me. "You look pale, are you feeling well?" She said to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll just go out." I said and left outside, where I stood there waiting for my junior friends to finish their exams.

I was thinking about life when my phone started ringing and the screen light up with the name "Liam" on it. I picked up the phone and answer to my boyfriend.

"Hi." I said to the phone.

"Hi babe." He replied and I smiled. "I'm about to go for a ride, wanna come?" He asked me and I instantly felt guilty.

"I'd love to but," I started. "I told the others I would wait for them after the PSATs, sorry." I said and had the impulse to cough.

"Well, don't worry. We could go another day." He started and I felt the frustration in his voice, yet not angry. "You sound sick, are you okay?" He asked me, the worry replaced the frustration in his tone.

"Yeah, I just have a cold." I weakly smiled into the phone.

"Then you should go home and rest." He said but I couldn't barely listen to him because a group of guys just entered into the school. "C'mon we could stay home." Once he said that I heard my mom yelling at the group of guys.

"Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!" She yelled as she ran forward the front door. I could tell she was about to lock it, but instead she walked up to me and checked both my wrists, making my phone fall. Also she lift up my shirt so she could see my back.

"Mom! What-"

"Don't come inside, okay? You can't hang out with any of your friends today." She looked at me seriously and came back inside before I could say anything.

I groaned and picked up my phone from the ground, which, luckily, didn't break.

"Liam?" I talked to the phone. "Are you still there?"

"Yeah... and don't worry, I've listened everything." He mumbled.

"I am really sorry." I insisted.

"I understand, your mother told you. Bye beautiful." He said and then hanged up.

"Bye..." I sighed but it was too late. Was he mad? Or just disappointed?

-

I started to think that staying in the entrance of the school was a bad idea since there were lots of people in yellow biohazard suits going in and out. Vans with the letters CDC were parked all around the school. Through all the scandal in there, I don't know how I managed to see Mr. Stilinski and went forwards him.

"Excuse me." I mumbled to the people who were blocking my way. Finally I got to my destination, almost breathless.

"Can anyone tell me what we're dealing with here?" Mr. Stilinski asked.

"Hopefully a false alarm." The woman from the CDC replied. "The details provided have concerned us and your local health authorities enough to order a quarantine." She explained. "We're going to need your help ensuring that no one gets in or out of the school." She said to Mr. Stilinski so I decided to leave them having their adult conversation. Now I had nowhere to go. There was no one at home, the school infected, couldn't hang out with friends, my boyfriend mad at me... Wow, what a bad day. I just went back to the hospital with Derek and Braeden.

Once I arrived to the hospital I was about to ask in what room was Braeden at but I saw Melissa in the hall so I ran to her.

"Hey," I sighed. "What's that?" I pointed at the needle she was handing and followed her to Braeden's room.

"Naloxone." She answered me as we entered at the room and I saw Derek, who stood up the second we came in. "We need to wake her up." Melissa said to both of us.

"I thought you said she needed to rest." Derek said confused.

"That was before I found out the CDC just put the high school under quarantine with Scott and Stiles still in there." She explained and after that Braeden woke up gasping.

"Braeden, look at me." Melissa told her. "You were shot, but you're in the hospital now and you're fine. Do you understand? Good." She said. "Okay. Last night you were in the woods and you came across another pack? Do you know what happened to them?"

"I told you, they were poisoned." Derek said.

"No." Spoke Braeden, finally. "No, they were infected." She gasped. "It was a virus designed to kill werewolves. It did. It killed them all."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEEAH I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!

This is the first part of this chapter!

Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/weaponized/set?id=131443781

Thank you so much for 41.3k reads!!! It means a lot to me :D

Please don't forget to comment/vote !

And also you can follow me on Twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@Teenwolfinski)

I'll update the second part later.

Byee and love :) > Alba

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.2K 1K 20
❖ Book 1 of 3 ❖ 【 Slow burn fanfic 】 ║ A Prequel to the Hunger Games Trilogy ║ Isla Dunne of District 4 was a career. She had trained her whole life...
554K 14K 27
Upon moving into Beacon Hills, all Riley Bales expected was to have to adjust to her new home. That's what everybody would do in her situation, isn't...
1.4M 42.6K 78
After the fatal car crash that took the lives of their parents, Carmen Taylor and her brother, Piers, move to the small town of Beacon Hills, Califor...
186K 5.2K 14
PREQUEL FOR REBEL - "And all she knew was that everything had changed.." Mikayla Griffin was a sweet, yet sassy girl who kept her head down and succ...