Alternative Ending

[ A L T E R N A T I V E E N D I N G ]

This is an alternative ending about what would have happened if Kelsey had died instead of turning into a werewolf, NOT the real ending.

"Sorry, I can't do nothing."

"She can't leave me, not again. Not now."

"No..."

Liam's P.O.V.

These phrases kept talking in my head. I sat down on my bed once again. I'd been having these nightmares since she left. Since she died.

Everyday was the same, wake up, go to school, go back home and sleep. The few things I ate kept me up the time enough for a day. But the sleep hours I lost were noticeable on my face. All pale, a sad look in my eyes and dark circles under them. I didn't care about that anyways, I didn't care anymore. The hardest part was everyone asking me about her, but I couldn't answer anything. What would I say? Oh , yeah, she was killed by an evil werewolf who had already tried to kill a hit list of supernaturals creatures. Everything was awful.

Being a I.E.D. and dealing with depression wasn't the best convination. Everytime I had an anger attack it hurt me. I felt it in my heart, I had no force enough to let the anger out of my body and I held it in.

*****

I was now sitting in the middle of the class, doing absolutely nothing, just staring at the ground. As I always did.

I heard everyone getting quite and sitting down wich meant that the teacher just came into the class.

"Everyone please, listen to me." He said. "Before starting the class I want you to meet your new classmate Natalie." When he said that a few Hi's from girls and whistle from guys were heard. I actually didn't look or pay attention. I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me look up.

"Sorry, can I sit there?" A sweet voice asked me and then I saw the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen.

Kelsey's.

She looked exactly like her. Same hair, same face, same smile. The only thing different were her eyes, which were brown instead of green and the fact that she looked younger. I realized I was starring at her when she waved at me. "Hey?" She giggled.

"Sorry... Yeah, sure you can sit, please." I muttered and pointed to the seat behind me. She giggled again and I smiled at that. She then looked at me as if she was asking for my name. "Uh- I'm Liam." I finally said.

"Well, you already know but, I'm Natalie."

That was the first time I talked to her. One of the most important girls in my life.

No. I did not ended up with her, if that's what you're thinking. But I did protect her. We both protected each other with our lives. I wouldn't let anything hurt her and I never did. She may looked like Kelsey but she would never be like her, they were different. But thanks to her,

I lived happily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, now, that's the alternative ending, that's the last chapter...

.

.

.

BUT I JUST MISS YOU SO MUCH OMG

*cries evri tiem*

I got an idea but I will need to post it in a new update, so

See you soon!! > Alba