Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

24.9K 549 470
By cabeYolights

Three weeks past after the concert and the two haven't seen each other again. They promise they'll make it work, but everything's a little rocky due to Keaton's flirting at Lauren and Camila constantly getting hit on by a wave of people.

As Lauren's fame rises, Camila feels like she's just a rock, a plain rock in the way of Lauren's path and sooner or later will get kicked to the curb.

Lauren's song is on radios and Camila can't feel anything but pain within happiness. She feels happy that Lauren is making it big but sad that Lauren's life is so busy that they're lucky enough to FaceTime at night and actually talk if Lauren isn't already tired enough with constant morning shows and interviews.

Lauren wished everything would slow down but it kept rising and rising as Lauren was also happy she constantly heard her songs on the radio and seeing her song as number one on the iTunes chart.

Lauren's busy schedule went from morning shows to interviews to doing her concert and then finally, getting back to her tour bus to rest which she usually got back at midnight.

Camila was desperate to see Lauren, she did tell her she'd be watching anytime Lauren was on the news or doing a show and she kept that promise.

When Lauren was on morning shows or simply doing an interview, Camila would go out of her way to watch it.

"Have you talked to Lauren today, dawg?" Dinah asked as she swam around in the pool while Camila was getting a tan.

"A couple texts," Camila blatantly said.

"How many are we talking about here?" Dinah said as she sprang herself up from the pool by putting her hands on the ledge and bringing herself up as she sat on the ledge and let her feet dangle in the water.

"Six."

"Six?!" Dinah's eyes widened.

"Aha, six and counting." Camila corrected herself as Dinah looked at her disapprovingly.

"How many times did you talk to her yesterday?" Dinah asked curiously as Camila counted her fingers.

"Uh....fifteen? Yeah, fifteen and a half." Camila said as Dinah looked at Camila confused.

"A half meaning we talked at night and she was so tired she was lazily texting and then replied a few and then just cut off and fell asleep."

"We're on break, we should be doing something fun. By the way, did you hear about normally?" Dinah said as she felt a sudden breeze as she went back in the pool and got a floating transparent pool lounger and got on it as she floated in the water.

"We are, we're getting tans. No, what about them? And where are those two?" Camila smirked.

"Pass me the tanning spray and Normani told me when the two were walking around the stadium, they were going for a hug and went the same way and shared a little kiss. I don't even know! The two went somewhere in the morning, left a note." Dinah said as Camila's eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Knew something was up between the two, I've seen them steal glances at each other but thought it was nothing, dios mio." Camila said as she passed the tanning spray to Dinah but it landed in the pool as it floated to the top.

"Ally has a boyfriend! And thanks Chancho." Dinah glared at her as she paddled herself to the spray and grabbed it as she sprayed herself with it.

"She does?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah his name is-"

"Troy's here, Normani and I just picked him up from the airport. You guys can come in to meet him." Ally said from the balcony as Dinah sent Camila a smug grin.

-

The two girls freshened up as they took a shower and then went downstairs to meet Troy.

Camila and Dinah walked in to see a tall decent guy laughing around with Ally and trying to include Normani in it as Normani gave him fake laughter.

"Camila, Dinah, this is Troy, my boyfriend." Ally introduced as the girls greeted the guy.

They all talked until Troy and Ally announced the two were going out for a date as the three girls nodded and they left with each other, holding hands.

"How bout we all play some golf?" Dinah suggested.

"Golf? Where you hit golf balls with your putt? Real golf? You know how hard that is?" Normani said as Dinah laughed loudly.

"No, no, mini golf. I could never do real golf unless one of you want to get accidentally hit by my putt."

"Don't you mean the ball?" Camila laughed.

"No, the actual putt. You never know when it's going to swing right off your grip."

-

"That was my hole!"

"That's what she said." Dinah muttered as Camila glared at her.

"You have a death wish," Camila said to Dinah.

"Like you'd actually do something to Dinah," Normani laughed as Camila sadly nodded.

"She loves me too much," Dinah grinned as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"How's Lauren?" Normani asked with a smile.

"Good, I hope." Camila subtlety laughed.

"You hope? What kind of answer is that?!" Normani exclaimed furrowing her eyebrows.

"She's talked to her six times today, Mani." Dinah gave a small laugh.

"What?! That's probably why."

"Why what?" Camila curiously asked as she leaned down a bit and hit the ball as it went through the windmill.

"Before we left the Demi place, she told me to keep an eye on you for her, so at the end of the day she always asks if everything's okay and she told me if something isn't okay with you then I should quickly text her. She really cares about you," Normani said as Camila smiled.

"That's so cute, but you know what's cuter? Me beating Camila at mini golf! Hell yeah!" Dinah said as she swung her putt at the ball and the ball fell easily into the hole.

"Mani, text Lauren that I'm not okay." Camila pouted.

"Hm?"

"She just beat me at mini golf! I swear next time I'll beat you at it." Camila pointed at Dinah repeatedly.

"And next time I'll beat Normani but Chancho, then let's play again right now."

"You'll never beat me, DJ." Normani smirked.

"Yeah, loser! And no...I need to rest my...hand! You know, after all this swinging and stuff." Camila said as she quickly returned her putt.

The two other girls smirked at each other as they returned their putts.

"C'mon, let's explore this mall now." Normani said as they all walked out.

"I need a book for my college class, let's go in a book store real quick." Camila said as the girls nodded going in a store.

After five minutes, the two girls were groaning.

"Are you finished yet?" Dinah moaned.

"It's only been a few minutes and yes, I just need to grab the right one." Camila said.

"Need some help?" A guy said as Camila turned around and nodded.

"What are you looking for?" He smiled at Camila as Normani and Dinah raised their eyebrows.

Camila told him the book edition as he looked around and grabbed it as he handed it to Camila.

"Thanks," Camila said with a smile.

"You're welcome...?"

"Camila."

"Well, I'm Mr.Right." He said as her smile faltered to an uncomfortable one.

"Excuse me?" Camila nervously laughed.

"I was wondering if-"

"Well yeah, keep wondering." Camila said as she turned on her heel and went over to Dinah and Normani who were laughing loudly.

"C'mon," Camila said to the two.

"Okay," Dinah said as the two got up finishing up laughing.

Camila went and paid for the book as they made their way out.

"That was too funny." Normani announced as Dinah started laughing once again.

"I was wondering if." Normani started.

"Well yeah, keep wondering." Dinah retorted as the three broke out in laughter.

"Lauren just texted me what I'm doing, should I tell her about the rejection line?" Normani laughed as Camila smiled and nodded as did Dinah.

"GO FOR IT." Camila said as she looked at her phone and sighed since it had no battery.

"Okay, give me a minute." Normani said as she started typing and waited.

The girls walked randomly straight ahead as Normani laughed at her phone.

"Girl has jealousy problems." Normani said as she showed Camila the phone.

-what the fuck? drop kick him for me....and why hasn't Camila answered any of my texts?:/ is she avoiding me?

Camila saw the last part as she decided to text her back on Normani's phone.

"I'm going to reply to her," Camila said as Normani nodded.

-this is Camila and no im not avoiding you:( no battery:/

-aw:/ well have a fun time with the girls and text me when you can. Laters, baby.

Camila smiled and gave Normani back her phone as the trio wandered around for the whole day together.

-

The three decided to go home after wandering and got home by seven o'clock.

Camila ran upstairs as she charged her phone then walked back down to see Dinah and Normani on top of each other with the remote in Dinah's hand as she kept it away from Normani.

"Aw, c'mon guys. I left for a bit and you guys are already on top of each other, rambling?" Camila laughed as the two stopped and looked at Camila.

"I want to watch!" Dinah argued.

"What do you you two want to watch?" Camila laughed again.

"Dreamgirls!" The two said in sync as they stared at each other with wide smiles.

"Oh god," Camila groaned.

"We're good now." Dinah said as they sat on the couch and put on the movie.

"I'm making my unique sandwiches, anyone want one?" Camila asked as Normani checked her phone.

"I want to try!" Dinah exclaimed as Camila smiled.

"Yeah, me too and since we're watching, you should do it with Lauren." Normani said holding up her phone to see Lauren on FaceTime.

Camila grabbed the phone as she smiled at the older girl and walked to the kitchen as she set down the phone on the counter so Lauren could fully see her and see what she was doing.

"Not busy?" Camila asked as she grabbed her ingredients.

"Nope, finished everything early today and I don't have another concert day until tomorrow....what are you looking for?" Lauren asked looking at Camila looking in the cupboards.

"That's great, I really did miss our quality talking time and some bread...did anyone even buy more bread? God damn it. Code red!" Camila exclaimed as Lauren laughed.

"Use the ritz crackers." Lauren suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea," Camila said as she grabbed it and started working on her sandwich.

"Who's the taste tester here? Mani? Dinah?" Camila called out.

"I'm watching this part I haven't seen, Mani's doing it!" Dinah yelled as Lauren watched and listened, amused.

"Did you make it?" Normani came stumbling into the kitchen.

"Yeah," Camila said as she held it up.

"Did you put mayonnaise on it?" Normani said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't know...maybe."

"Okay, what shall we call this?" Normani said.

"The Camila crack?" Camila suggested.

"No, no, that's not even a good name." Normani interjected.

"Camilakarkle?" Normani said.

"The sancam!" Camila exclaimed.

"Here, try it?" Camila asked Normani.

"I'm excited about this." Lauren said as Camila smiled at her.

Camila grabbed her sandwich and held it up to Normani's mouth as she fed her.

"Hm...this is good." Normani exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Really?!" Camila said with wide eyes as Lauren laughed.

"Like, I'm serious. Did you want me to try it in case something bad happened?" Normani asked as Camila nodded with a laugh.

"Camsand!" Camila exclaimed.

"Yeah, Camsand!" Normani said as Lauren stared at them.

"How bout Camwich?" She asked.

"I'm with that!" Camila exclaimed.

"The Camwich." Normani stated.

"Alright, on to the next one." Camila said as she looked around.

"Use the cheerios!" Normani exclaimed.

Camila shook her head and grabbed a banana as she peeled it and sliced a piece as she then grabbed a strawberry.

Camila grabbed some Nutella.

"This can't be good if you don't spread it with love," Camila stated as she put the banana piece on top after.

"Mmm, you have to make me that when I get back, babe." Lauren commented as Camila grinned at her.

"I'll make yours with extra love."

"You guys are too damn cute and all we're doing is making sandwiches!" Normani groaned as Lauren smirked.

Camila grabbed the Cheerios and Normani smiled with excitement.

"You're incorporating the Cheerios!" Normani squealed.

"I call it the volcano rooster." Camila smiled as she held it up to Normani's mouth.

Camila fed her as Normani's eyes widened.

"This is really good..." Normani exclaimed.

"Wait, really?" Camila smiled.

"Yes! LIKE, really good!"

"Oh my god, we should drop out and open up a restaurant!" Camila exclaimed as Lauren laughed at them.

"We are very excited about this, Laurenza. I'm going to run away with your Camila, you shouldn't be laughing." Normani teased.

"NO! You're not going to get far then since I'm a good chaser."

"Dinah, you want any?" Camila yelled.

"I'm too lazy to get up! Next time!" Dinah yelled.

"Of course she is." Normani mumbled with a laugh.

$:@:$:&;$\£|¥€|£|£~

A/N: I took a scene from awesomeness tv LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
6.7K 454 28
Dinah Jane is her school's most active trouble maker, never ceasing to amaze as she pulls stunts in order to make herself known. But how much can the...
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...