๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

THIRTEEN

12.4K 298 125
By mundanez

"Omg I met Tom Holland at Disneyland and he introduced Kat as his girlfriend. What the fuck?"

"Told you so," Tom mumbled, continuing to text Jacob and Harrison, not paying any mind to the tweets Kat was reading out loud.

"You literally said friend! Friend! There was no girl in that word!"

Tom shrugged now locking his phone and sitting up, "Some people say whatever they think will get them the most attention. Who knows, maybe her tweet will be featured in an article about us dating."

"You mean along with the pictures of you with your arm around me and me kissing your cheek that she took? Ugh!"

"Are any of them cute? I need a new lock-screen."

Kat gave Tom a look, now putting her own cell down, "How are you not freaking out about this?"

"Remember how I've been in a 'relationship' with Zendaya this whole time? Yeah, I got practice from that."

"Or dear god," Kat mumbled, wide-eyed, "I completely forgot about Zendaya. People are gonna think you cheated on her with me! Ugh I'm gonna be labeled a homewrecker when I'm not even one!"

"But you know you aren't," Tom frowned, "So why does it matter?"

"I can't help it, okay?" Kat huffed as she threw herself back on the bed, "I care about what people think of me- especially since I'm just starting off in the business and I'd like for people to like me."

"People are going to like you because of how amazing you are," Tom tried to reassure her, "They'll like you for your kindness, amazing acting, beautiful voice..."

Kat sat up slightly to look at Tom as he continued to watch her.

"Your beautiful eyes, smile, laugh..."

'This is it,' Kat thought to herself, her heart beginning to race as Tom inched closer to her face, 'I'm going to kiss my celebrity crush.'

And she was going to- she was so close. Their lips were literally centimeters apart when, of course, Tom's phone went off.

"Bloody hell," Tom groaned as he pulled away, answering the call clearly annoyed, "Hello?"

Clearing her throat, Kat got up from her spot, going into the bathroom to freshen up while Tom spoke on the phone.

"I can't believe I just almost did that," she whispered to herself in the mirror, "I just- you just... wow I'm talking to myself."

"Kat? Darling?"

Taking a deep breath, Kat faked her best smile as she opened the door, "Yes?"

"As much as I want to hate that call for ruining what was going on... he actually helped me out. Let's get going. I have a surprise for you."

"A-A surprise?" Kat asked wearily.

"Yeah," Tom smiled, slipping his phone in his back pocket, "Let's go."

"Bu-but we're gonna miss the Ellen show," Kat tried.

Tom shook his head though, "I already have it set to record. Cmon."

Taking another deep breath, Kat grabbed the hand he was holding out, the two walking out of the hotel room hand in hand.

"Can I get a hint of what we're doing?"

"No. Because then you're going to want out."

Kat stopped abruptly, "That does not help me feel better."

"Cmon," Tom pouted, "Do you trust me?"

Kat wanted so badly to say 'we just met' but she didn't feel that way. Her instincts told her otherwise.

"Yes," she finally sighed, "I trust you."

"Good," he smiled proudly, already tugging her to the elevator, "Then stop stalling."

She tried to stop her mind from racing through all the different possibilities of where he was taking her but she was so unfamiliar with Californian streets, she couldn't help but imagine a bunch of different things.

Tom chuckled watching her eyes glued outside the window.

He gave her hand a squeeze to get her attention, "Do I have to blindfold you?"

"Oh I see what this is," Kat smirked slightly, "You're trying to be more like Christian Grey."

"I- what- no!"

"It's fine," she giggled, "I actually find that really attractive."

"Do you?" Tom mumbled, gulping when she scooted closer to him.

"Yeah," she whispered, trailing a finger down his arm, "You know what would make you more attractive?"

"Wh-what?"

"If you told me where the hell we were going."

Instantly, Tom frowned, "Okay, that's just cruel."

Kat groaned as she threw her head back, "I'm sorry but I hate surprises! Actually, no, I love them, but I love them when I'm not expecting them at all and people just present the surprise then and there- not saying oh there's a surprise but I can't tell you about it yet. That is just cruel!"

"I see you're very passionate about this," Tom chuckled, "Will it help you feel better if I take your mind off of things? Maybe we can play a game- 21 questions!"

"You basically know everything about me and me you," Kat huffed.

"That's not true," Tom mumbled, "How about- oh! What was your last relationship?"

"What do you consider a relationship, really?" Kat chuckled nervously.

Tom was now intrigued to say the least as he turned to face her completely, "One where you establish you two are boyfriend girlfriend. Or girlfriend girlfriend, I don't judge."

"Yeah," she smiled softly, "Well, then I don't think I've ever been in a relationship."

"What?"

"Wait, no! I lied, I had a boyfriend in middle school... although he did dump me days later so I'm not sure that counts either."

"How have you never been in a relationship?"

"Well... I guess I was just... okay, you know how passionate I am about love and getting my 'happily ever after' with the kids and happy family and la de da, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, whenever the opportunity actually rose up for me to get a boyfriend... I was always scared."

"Scared? Of what?"

"I dunno," Kat mumbled shyly.

"I think you do know," Tom challenged though.

"Fine," she sighed deeply, "I was always scared I could end up loving this person so deeply and so fondly but one day... they'd just get bored of me and realize there's someone better out there for them and I'd just be left alone and heartbroken."

"That is not a good way of thinking."

"Yeah well when your mother raises you with the mentality to see the bad in everything and everyone, it gets to you."

"Huh... so have you never had sex before?"

"Oh no, I could care less about the whole 'your virginity is precious' ideal. Of course, if anyone else were to ask me like my baby cousin or even a fan, I'd tell them your virginity is the most sacred thing in the world."

"Hypocrite much?" Tom joked.

"Oh I've accepted my hypocrisy," Kat giggled slightly, "But either way, when given the chance, I lost it to one of my cousin's best friends actually... that was a fun summer."

As much as it bothered him hearing about another guy, he couldn't judge her knowing he wasn't so innocent and she wasn't even technically his girlfriend anyway, so he continued with the questions.

"So you've never been in love before?"

"Well... there was this one guy in my freshman year of high school I could've sworn I was in love with. To the point where there may have been other guys who were interested in me but I brushed them off because I just- I couldn't get him off my mind."

"What happened with him? Why didn't that work out?"

"He was very much in love with his ex-girlfriend," Kat smiled sadly, "Treated me like a queen and made me feel like the most important girl in the world... only to go running back to her the second he got the chance."

"Wow. What a dick."

"Yup... I guess that's partially another reason I'm so scared of relationships and the idea of love... Of course, there's also the fact that I lost two of the most important people in my life and just- losing them.... I didn't want to let anyone else in just to lose them as well, you know?"

"Yeah," Tom said slowly, "But... are you scared with me?"

Kat smiled now, shaking her head, "No. I... I trust you, Tom."

"Good," Tom smiled, swallowing the lump at the back of his throat, "Cause we're here."

Kat turned around instantly, shocked to see where they were- at a recording studio.

written: October 26, 2018
posted: December 28, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 902 30
in which he's the one for her, but she's not the one for him ~~~ real life/instagram ~~~ Started: 07/08/19 Completed: 10/14/19
10K 307 10
In which a light hearted confession on a talk show, leads to the kind of love that soulmates are jealous of. ...
425K 10.6K 64
FANGIRL โ it's not like i'm a fangirl or anything! โž in which a famous fangirl stars in spider-man: homecoming with her all-time celebrity crush, t...
28.6K 656 25
You're a 23 year old up and coming writer with big dreams. You don't have time for boys, you need to focus on your career. But one night you find you...