Memories Back Then. ✓

Av CloutSamurai

Work #6 // Memories Back Then | Beyoncé has just gotten back to states after a 13 year deployment in Japan. L... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK 👀

Chapter 18

2.6K 153 187
Av CloutSamurai

« Beyoncé »

"Are those the ones you want son?" I asked.

"Mhmm!"

"Okay! Gettem!" I told Quincy.

We have been in this mall too long. My back and feet hurt like hell, but it's always been tradition for me to take Q shopping for shoes when he brings home good grades. I'm always pleased by them. It wasn't anything shocking though.

Report Card
Algebra 1 & 2 | 103
American Government | 102
Human Anatomy | 104
Composition & Literature 2 | 101
Fitness & Health | 100
Writing | 103

His Dad is really gonna reward him for this is well. I still gotta do my part though.

"Your total is $394.44."

I swiped the debit card and entered my PIN number.

"You have a nice day."

"You too! Thank you." I said handing Q his four pairs of shoes.

I backed into someone trying to guide Q through the small crowd of people. I looked back, "I'm sorry! Excuse u-." I didn't even realize it was me ex-boyfriend before Shawn. "Rodney?"

He hadn't aged a bit in jail.

"Beyoncé, wow!" He smiled with his gorgeous head of teeth. "How are you?" He said stepping to the side, allowing the line to move.

"I'm good and you?" I asked.

"I'm doing okay! I heard about you being back in Houston and I just found out your we're pregnant." He said.

I just remembered, "You were in jail." I blurted out.

He nodded, "For fifteen years! Shawn had just moved to Houston and me and him hated each other ever since he started hitting on you. We all know the reason I went to jail." He said.

"Yeah, I know." I told him.

Shawn is going to kill me and him if he finds out he's out of jail and that we even came in contact.

"Listen, I gotta go." I told him.

"Wait, I heard you work at the hospital now. My sister told me she saw you there a couple days ago." He said.

"Um yeah! I just started. I gotta go."

"Wait a minute, you Aight? What's wrong? Why the rush?"

"Cause I really need to get home cause my feet and back hurt." I told him.

"This your nephew?" He asked looking at Q.

"No! This is my son." I told him.

He stared at him, making an uncomfortable Quincy slide behind me. He wrapped his arms around my belly.

"Damn! You really let that nigga give you your first child. That was supposed to be me." He said with a large grin. "We was supposed to be together forever Bey. There was no you and Shawn until I went to jail for you. You think I did what I did for fun. I did it to protect you...and what would've been our baby. What'd you do?"

I grabbed Quincy's arm, guiding him out the store. He continued to follow us to my car.

"Don't follow me, Rodney." I demanded. "I have my fucking son with me. Leave me alone."

Normally, I would get someone's face for putting me and mainly my child in danger, but my hormones were taking over and I just wanted to cry.

"Just answer my question." He smirked. "You were pregnant before I went to jail. What happen to our baby?"

"Leave her alone." Quincy said stepping in front of me.

"No, Quincy. Get in the fucking car." I demanded opening the back door.

"Mom!" He said breaking down into tears.

I turned my attention back to Rodney's 6'5 body towering over me with clenched jaws. I was trying to pull myself together.

"Rodney, please just let me go. Don't do this in front of my son. Go please." I said.

"You killed it didn't you?" He mumbled in my ear.

I swallowed hard, looking at Quincy on the phone with someone with tears streaming down his face. I tapped the window vigorously. I did not need Shawn to know about this.

"Answer my question! Did you abort the baby or no?"

It took me until then to realize he had a gun pressed against my stomach.

"Yes!" I lied. "Please don't do this Rodney. Stop."

"Why shouldn't I? You killed mine. I might as well get revenge on the nigga that made me choose jail for you anyway. He doesn't deserve to have you give birth to his kids."

"Rodney stop." I said.

I couldn't believe there was no one around to even see this bullshit going on. He slid his gun back in his holster.

"You better be glad we're out in the open with running surveillance cameras. Otherwise, I would've killed the baby and the boy you got in the back seat. You hear me?"

I looked into his eyes.

"You better not tell Shawn this happened or I will find you and do what I should've did in the first place. Got me?"

"Yes!" I sniffed.

"Get the fuck outta here."

I took no time speeding out the parking of the mall. I did not think today would turn into a day where I would have to fear for my life and my two kids. Just to be clear, I didn't get an abortion. I had a miscarriage.

I looked in the mirror. Q was trying not to break down in tears. He's the quiet, sensitive type. Just as soon as he saw his Dad wasn't home, he burst into tears.

"Quincy, baby!" I said.

I parked the car in the garage. I hurried everything into the house so I could pull him into my arms.

"Listen to me, Q! Who were you on the phone with in the car?" I asked.

"My Dad! He didn't answer." He cried.

"Okay, good! Look! You can't tell him about what just happened, okay? Everything is going to be fine. The guy told me if we told him, he would do something. So don't tell him."

"I saw the gun, Ma." He cried even harder.

My heart broke.

"It wasn't a gun baby." I tried to lie.

"Yes, it was! I saw him holding it up to your stomach."

He saw everything, as low key as Rodney was trying to keep it. I held him close until he calmed down. He was tired from all the crying, but he wasn't risking anything. This all happened too sudden for me and him.

I heard a familiar car door slam outside.

"Q, your Dad's outside! I'll tell him about the incident, okay? Don't tell him. I got it!"

He nodded.

"Why don't you go take your shower?" I suggested.

He headed upstairs just as Shawn came in the house with some bags. "Hey baby!" He said.

"Hey." I mumbled.

He dropped the bags before towering over me. His lips connected with mine. He got up quickly though.

"What?"

"I gotta shower. I been smoking weed." He mumbled taking his shirt and pants off, walking into the laundry room. "Everything okay with you and Quincy. He tried to call me. I left my phone in the car."

"Yeah, everything's fine." I told walking inside.

"You sure? Your eyes look like you been crying. What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned way.

He began to rub my belly.

"I'm okay! Go shower, even though you're gonna have to take another one when you get done with me." I smirked grabbing his dick through the front of his underwear.

"You been too horny lately. Goddamn! I love when you pregnant." He chuckled. "Aight, I'll be back. You be ready on the bed when I get out."

"Okay!" I said following him upstairs.

I don't know when I'm going to tell Shawn about what happened at the mall. I just pray Quincy can keep it together until I can. I don't want to start stressing. I want to keep my mind on my appointment tomorrow cause we get to find out the gender. And to add to that, the gender reveal is this coming up this weekend.

There's one thing I can be excited about!

________________
Thanks for reading! ❤️

🏹 What do y'all think about the whole Rodney incident?

🏹 Should Beyoncé and Quincy tell Shawn?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Submissive. ✓ Av CloutSamurai

Allmän skönlitteratur

178K 8.2K 46
Work #4 // Submissive | Beyoncé was a single mother of three when her long time boyfriend, Shawn, was arrested when she got pregnant with their firs...
350K 8.1K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
100K 3.7K 31
As You May Know Beyoncé Who Is Originally From Houston, Texas, Is The Mother Of 7 Year Old Caleb Jenkins. In This Story You'll See Beyoncé Encounter...
40.8K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...