Face It 「Text AU」

By stigmascontrol

{STORY IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS!} [Notification] Kim Namjoon Tweeted: NEW VIDEO UPLOADED! Check it out! [VLOG]... More

Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
What do they want?!
Hiatus

12.

18 1 1
By stigmascontrol

⚠️!! WARNING !!⚠️
Strong language is used that is deemed offensive. Proceed with caution.

The dull morning sky gradually grows brighter. The few friends gotten out of their cars and texts each other their whereabouts. They all meet up in front of a pizza place that has a large metal table for them to all sit at to wait for the young man named "JK."

After much time has passed, the group bickers about how late JK was until they see a wandering boy with a "Thrasher" black hoodie walking around the same spot aimlessly with his phone in his hands. They couldn't see whether the boy was JK since he had his large hoodie blocking his face, but Yoongi pushes himself off his metal seat and walks up to the boy. He taps his shoulder which the boy in the hoodie froze before swinging his head to meet eyes with THE Min Yoongi.

"I recognize you. You're JK aren't you?" Yoongi confronts to the taller boy.

JK was quick to put away his phone in his hoodie pocket as he stammers with his words, "Yeah-Yeah! I-I am."

The two men walked over with the group of guys at the table all introducing themselves to JK and giving warm greetings to make JK comfortable.

It didn't take long for Namjoon to take out his phone and shows to the youngest, "If you don't mind. Can you take a look?"

"iPhone XR?"

"Yeah. Something wrong?"

"Nothing. This phone does the facial recognition right?"

"Yeah."

JK nods without another word and takes a look at Namjoon's previous texts. Namjoon didn't have much to hide so he didn't feel bothered to show him his phone.

"Is it okay if I look at your DMs"

"Why?"

"I just want to see the people you talk to on Twitter. This could be a good lead if they have their name on their account."

"Well... As long as you can find the person, I can't really go against it.

JK tapped on the Twitter icon and tapped on the envelope where it lead to the hundreds of unread Private Messages. He read through each one and he realized a certain pattern and saw a certain person that had a lot to say about Namjoon.

"Do you recognize the twitter handle @T_ub06?" Jungkook focuses his attention to Namjoon after reading long paragraphs of this person.

"Is that person still popping up in my Messages?"

"Yeah, they really... REALLY don't like you."

"I'm aware and I just don't reply to them anymore, but they keep making new accounts after I block them."

"Did you realize how this person's way of typing is similar to your stalker's?

"What? How can you just recognize that? I mean, they ignore capitalization and punctuation, but anybody could type like that you know?"

"It's kinda ironic because they say so much hate speech yet the only thing they bother to capitalize is your name. Which from what I see in your messages with your stalker, they tend to do that a lot." It got the group thinking. That is true. They all simultaneously look through their messages to find the screenshots of the messages that matches how JK described them to be.

"How did you not notice that?" Jin scoffs at Namjoon playfully which makes the rest laugh light heartedly.

"I don't notice these things. Especially not from people that constantly harasses me online." Namjoon shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

"You should start becoming cautious because in the last message from @T_ub06 made a pretty big threat to you." JK presents to the group that now has worry written on their faces.

"How can someone hate another person so much?" Hoseok scoffs. Displeasure arose after reading through these hateful messages.

Namjoon's skin drains its pigment. He uncomfortably scratches the back of his neck while trying to laugh off the messages. "Stuff like this is normal, I don't take it personally. It never happens since they all are talk."

"You didn't talk to the police about this?" JK asks.

"This isn't evidence to the police. They can't take any legal action against them if it isn't a direct threat. We just have to collect evidence that there is someone who is actually stalking or making an attempt to hurt Namjoon or any of us." Yoongi states.

"I talked to Jin about this but I got a text from 'Namjoon' with different numbers who said to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious." JK added.

"About that," Namjoon carries on the conversation, "I heard about it from Yoongi and Jin, but I never sent a message about the stalker to anyone. I never got any more messages after Hoseok came over-"

"Wait a minute." Jin interrupts, "Why did the person claim themselves as Namjoon using Hoseok's phone?"

"I didn't mention it to you guys but Namjoon messaged me saying that JK is getting stalked. And so I messaged Namjoon through Hoseok's phone since there might be some tracker on Namjoon's phone or it got hacked."

"But Yoongi, we never got any messages last night besides Jin checking up on Namjoon." Hoseok makes sure.

"Then who the hell was I talking to?" Yoongi gets frustrated.

JK asks suddenly, "Can you pull out your phone and screen shot the message? We could use that as evidence and I could be an alibi to confirm I wore the clothes from the night before."

"You're right!" Yoongi exclaims. He pulls out his phone from his coat pocket and taps at several messages and starts cocking his head to the side. "I can't find the message..."

"What do you mean you can't find the message?" Jin whines. "You kept me up all night over this. You have to have it, no one can delete an imessage besides yourself."

"I didn't, I had it guys." Yoongi widens his eyes that begged to trust him. "I textef both Namjoon's number and Hoseok's number. I did! How could I delete both messages if it could've been used as evidence!"

"It's odd that you wouldn't even screenshot it in the first place." JK comments.

"You better not be messing with us Yoongi." Hoseok clicks his tongue coldly at him.

"Nobody actually had experiences with messages last night other than JK and Yoongi then?" Jin attempts to comprehend the situation.

Namjoon attempts to voice out his thoughts about the situation, "Don't take it the wrong way Yoongi, I want to believe you, but how could we if you were the only one that got the messages. I'm not saying that you're the stalker at all, but if you were you could've easily messaged JK-"

"Don't try to fuckin' label me as the damn stalker Namjoon!" Yoongi erupts, making the whole group jump. "I'm saying this as clear as day, I'm not the stalker and if all of you really think I made this shit up for some fucked up, sadistic desire all of you can fuck off." Yoongi pushes himself off his seat and storms off.

"Where are you going?" Jin shouts. Yoongi continues to walk away without saying a word, walks over towards his car, and opens the door to get inside.

Namjoon left his jaw dropped and looked down at the table. He was obviously hurt and ashamed to have pointed fingers, but suddenly things clicked to him. "What if the stalker wanted this to happen?"

JK tilted his head curiously, "What do you mean?"

"The plan was probably to spread paranoia." Namjoon theorizes. He lifts his head and meets everyones eyes that were locked on him. Confused, but locked their attention on him to continue. "Think about it. The stalker could be anyone. Our closest friend, our fans, our enemies. The stalker has a motive and it's apparent because this situation itself is just odd. Why would the stalker contact Yoongi first posing as me? Why did 'I' message JK twice about the same thing? I think what the stalker wants is to single us out. Don't you think?" Namjoon proposes the idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
10.2K 240 21
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

94.1K 4K 25
obsessed
6.6K 449 24
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...