Jen's pregnancy journey. - Je...

By jenniferaniston1969

Jen finds out she's pregnant. Pregnant with Justin's child. It comes as a shock for the both of them, but the... More

Chapter 1. -The one with the pregnancy test.
Chapter 2. -The one with the sonogram.
Chapter 3. -The one with the pregnancy symptoms.
Chapter 4. -The one where Court takes Jen shopping for baby clothes.
Chapter 5. -The one at the golden globes.
Chapter 6. -The one where they get ready for New York.
Chapter 7. -The one with the bathroom on the plane.
Chapter 8. -The one where Justin's too worried.
Chapter 9. -The one with Court's advice.
Chapter 10. -The one where Justin's gotta work. (Part 1.)
Chapter 11. -The one where Justin's gotta "work". (Part 2.)
Chapter 12. -The one with all the flashbacks.
Chapter 13. -The one before the proposal.
Chapter 14. -The one with a proposal, and a party.
Chapter 16. -The one with the baby names.
Chapter 17. -The one with a boy... or a girl?
Chapter 18. -The one without the morning bird.
Chapter 19. -The one where Court goes overboard.

Chapter 15. -The one with the strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

1.2K 15 9
By jenniferaniston1969

Justin : I still can't believe we're engaged.
Jen : I know right, it's pretty unbelievable.

He wraps his arm around her, and pulls her closer to himself, as they're laying in their bed after yet another day of doing nothing but prepare for something that is just a few months away.

It's been two weeks since he popped the question, and he's now, finally gotten used to referring to her as his fiancé, and not his girlfriend.

Jen : It's absolutely stunning.

She looks down at her hand, and refers to the enormous diamond on her finger. The enormous diamond she's now been wearing for two weeks, but that still shocks her every time she sees it.

Justin takes her hand, to intertwine his fingers with hers. She lifts her head, which has been laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, to look at him.

Justin : So are you.
Jen : Mh. Are you referring to the Jen you met in 2007?

She kisses him, before she laughs, as she realises how much her life has changed since then. How different her life would be without him, how different she would be. Hopefully she'll never have to live without him again.

Justin : I'm referring to the Jen whom I'll be spending the rest of my life with.
Jen : You're too good for me you know that right?

She kisses him again before she suddenly jumps out of the bed, revealing that she's wearing nothing but her white lace panties, that goes perfectly with her tan skin, and one of his old, grey, oversized t-shirts, that's ripped in several places revealing even more of her skin.

Jen : I gotta pee.

She struts off to the bathroom, whilst he's watching her every move, as she's simply just perfect.

Jen : Uhm, Jason called me last night. Amanda's back in town, so I invited them over for dinner on thursday.
Justin : Eh, great. That sounds great.

She flushes down the toilet, washes her hands, and walks out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later, still talking about thursday, as she believes Justin's listening. But he's not. He's not able to, as he's totally lost in the beauty of the view.

Jen : I was thinking pasta, or maybe lasagna, uhm or. What do you think?

She's standing by the foot of the bed, looking at him, waiting for an answer as he's still not listening to her.

Jen : Justin?
Justin : Hm.

He quickly grabs the blanket and covers himself with it, as his body has reacted to the vision of his very attractive fiance.

Jen : What is it? What's going on with you?
Justin : Oh, you know it's...
Jen : Are you hiding something from me?

She walks up to him, and grabs the blanket, before she tries to snag it out of his hands as she's starting to get really curious.

Jen : Honey, let me see.
Justin : Oh, I'd rather...
Jen : C'mon, Justin...

Jen finally manages to pull it out of his hands, to find out what it is that he's really hiding, which in this case, actually is himself.

Jen : Justin.
Justin : It's, I can't help it.
Jen : I'm literally as huge as a whale right now.
Justin : No but, when you're walking around in, uhm that. You're just...
Jen : I'm wearing a crappy t-shirt, and...
Justin : The lace panties.

She lifts her brow as she's not able to see how she can turn him on, when she looks like someone who hasn't seen the sunlight since last spring.

Jen : I wear lace panties all the time.
Justin : It's, ugh. It's not the panties.

She tilts her head to the side, and smiles at him. Before she sits down next to him on the bed, near the reason for why she's actually been walking around like a whale the last few months.

Justin : Jen, it's alright. I know that you're not in the mood right now, I mean I wouldn't be either, if I, uhm walked around with...

She suddenly moves her hand from the mattress, up to his thighs, where she starts to gently stroke the sensitive part of him, which causes him to stumble with words.

Justin : Ehm, that. With the, uhm. Jen?
Jen : Mhm.

She grabs him, with both of her hands, making him close his eyes, and breathe heavily. Jen watches him as he's getting weak, falling even deeper in love with him.

This man, who's usually so tough, so, in control of everything, is now completely vulnerable, because of her.

Justin : You're amazing.

She leans in, and kisses him. He opens his mouth, thinking he'll soon be making love to his fiance, but Jen interrupts the moment. As she suddenly jumps up, letting go of him and the control.

Jen : I want ice cream.
Justin : Uhm, wha...
Jen : I'll be downstairs.

She rushes out of the bedroom, leaving him and his little major alone.

Justin : Uhm, Jen?

Justin gets out of the bed as well, not knowing what else to do. He leaves the bedroom, walks down the stairs, into the kitchen, where he sees Jen. Who's standing by the freezer holding a bucket of Ben & Jerry's, strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Her favorite flavor right now, even though it'll be a different one next week.

He watches her stand there, eating her ice cream, in the middle of the night. She's so unbothered, like it's just her and the ice cream. He falls even deeper in love with her, right there, in the kitchen.

Justin : Hi there, sweet tooth.

She turns around to spot him, standing there in the dark, just staring at her. Jen, holding yet another spoonful of ice cream in her hand, smiles at him, as she knew he would follow her.

Jen : Hi, stalker.
Justin : Oh, stalker huh? Well, you really didn't give me much of a choice. Jennifer.
Jen : Calling me by my whole name? Have I been a bad girl?

He walks up to her, and lays his arm around her waist, before he leans in, to whisper something in her ear.
Justin : Yes. In fact, you've been a very, very bad girl Ms. Aniston.

She can feel his stubbly chin, against her neck, as his raspy voice, sends chills up her spine. It's all very intense, and it causes her to drop the spoon.

Justin : Oh, let me pick that up for you honey.

He lets go off her waist, and bows down, very slowly, in front of her, to pick it up. He then hands it to her, but Jen's just standing there, frozen.

Justin : The spoon.
Jen : What are you doing?
Justin : Uhm, picking up the spoon you dropped. What else would I be doing on my knees, I've already asked you to marry me...

He smiles at her, with that lurky smile of his. Making her nervous, as he's always got something planned when he has that smile.

Jen : But you, uhm. You're on to something.
Justin : Me? Oh no.
Jen : Yes you are, and it's making me all...
Justin : All... Fuzzy?

She laughs, that amazing laughter of hers, as she now realizes what he's trying to do to her. And it's working.

Jen : Oh, stop.
Justin : Stop what?

He drops his hand between her legs, starting by her knees, moving it up to her thighs. Her body tenses, as his touch drives her wild.

Jen : Mh. Justi...
Justin : Shh, I got you.

He stands up, without removing his hand, and backs her up into the kitchen counter. He's about to kiss her, when...

Jen : Oh, god.
Justin : Mh.
Jen : No, it's...

She falls down onto the floor, holding a hand on her stomach as if she's in pain.

Justin : Jen? Honey?
Jen : Mmm.
Justin : Jen. What's the matter? Talk to me.

He sits down next to her, as he's trying to figure out what's happening. He wants to help her, he wants to do something, but she needs to tell him what.

She reaches out for his hand, he grabs hers, letting her know he's there.

Justin : Jen. You have to... Try to tell me what's wrong. Is it the baby? Jen?
Jen : It's, I. Something feels weird, and not good weird.
Justin : Weird, eh. How?
Jen : It hurts. It's uncomfortable.
Justin : Should we...
Jen : Oh, oh. Shit.

Jen squeezes his hand way too tight, but he has to ignore the pain, as he really doesn't have anything to complain about, compared to her.

Justin : We're going to the hospital.
Jen : Yeah, mhm. That sounds go...

She squeezes his hand even tighter than before, as the shooting pain gets worse. She looks into Justin's eyes, as she's tearing up, scared to death that there might be something wrong, with the baby. Her stare, breaks his heart, as he can feel how bad she's hurting.

Justin : Here, I'll get you.

He helps her up, without letting go of her hand, as she still needs it, as support. As they walk past the freezer, Jen remembers something. Something really ''important''.

Jen : Honey, the ice cream.
Justin : Ice cream? What do you...
Jen : It'll melt.

She points to it, wanting him to put it back into the freezer, as it's a shame to ruin such an important bucket of strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

With the ice cream, returned to the freezer, Justin then grabs his keys, ready to walk out the door, when Jen suddenly stops him, again.

Jen : Justin.
Justin : Wha, we gotta go.
Jen : Look at us.

He looks down at her, noticing that neither she or himself is wearing any clothes. Or at least not enough clothes.

Jen : We can't go out like this.
Justin : Oh, right, uhm. Wait here, I'll get us some, uhm pants...

He sprints up the stairs, leaving his pregnant fiance downstairs, without his hand to hold on to. He rushes to her closet, to look hopefully find something that's appropriate enough for her to leave the house in.

Justin : She's got a whole room filled with clothes, and I can't even find any...

He spots a pair of grey joggers, laying on a chair in the corner, and grabs them, hoping they'll fit her.

Justin : Gotcha.

Justin finds a pair of jeans, and a hoodie for himself, before he finally leaves their bedroom, to rush down the stairs, yet again.

He sees Jen, standing leaned against the door, in what looks like, even more pain than when he left her. Seeing her in that condition, makes him want to cry, but he can't. He won't. She doesn't need a sensitive guy right now, she needs a guy who'll drive her to the hospital.

Justin : Jen. Sweetie, is it better?
Jen : Does it look like it's, better?

She adds extra pressure on the b, letting him know that she's annoyed, which she's got all right to be. He hands her the joggers, carefully, not wanting to piss her off.

Justin : I don't know, if uhm. They fit you.
Jen : Why wouldn't they fit me?
Justin : Uhm, cause. I...
Jen : I'm sorry. I didn't, I'm just so...
Justin : I know, it's fine. You can take it out on me.

She smiles at him, as he zips up his pants.

Jen : Thank you.

Ten minutes later, and they're in the car, on their way to the hospital. Justin's driving like a maniac, but it really doesn't matter as there's barely any traffic 3 am on a Thursday night.

Jen : You look like a serial killer.
Justin : You've called me that, way too many times.
Jen : Well, it's not my fault that you share your closet with batman. It's what you get.
Justin : Hey, batman is really cool.

She closes her eyes, and breathes in, as the pain is still hard on her. Justin lays his hand on her thigh, as he tries to comfort her. But there really isn't anything he can do, he can't take it away, he can't make it better.

Justin : We'll be there in a few minutes.
Jen : Mhm.

And a few minutes later, they're standing parked outside of the hospital, ready to find out what's going on.

Justin turns to her, as they're about to get out of the car, and kisses her lips.

Justin : Okay, Jen. It's probably nothing.
Jen : Let's go.

He opens the door, and is about to get out, as Jen's phone starts to ring. Which surprises him, especially as it's the middle of the night, and they're about to visit the emergency room.

Justin : Wha...
Jen : Hi.
Court : How are you? I'll be down in about 10 minutes.
Jen : Oh, you don't have too, I'm...
Court : It's fine, I'm near you anyway.
Jen : Yeah, okay. Thank you. I'm in the car right now, about to walk in.
Court : Oh, okay. See you soon.
Jen : Yes. Bye, honey.

She hangs up, and turns to Justin, who's giving her the ''i should've expected this'' look.

Justin : You called Court?
Jen : Of course I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 5.2K 26
Short story on avneil reactions when they get to know that they are pregnant......... peep in to know more... P.s. I have the whole copy right for th...
1K 5 16
Mac is pregnant but hasn't told his boyfriend Jack yet. Follow their story in "A Two-Way Relationship."
285K 6.2K 34
Gracie finds herself pregnant with a well known celebrity's baby, Shawn Mendes.
13K 150 24
This is upstead story but a few changes Jay has 3 kids from a previous relationship while Hailey loves the kids and two of them love her. However the...