You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 9: Betrothed

62.8K 3.1K 1.7K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

There might be many, many things in your life that make you feel alive and all that good giddy stuff but nothing---nothing can compare to your first kiss.

That was for both of them. Their first passionate kiss with each other was all that you could wish for a first kiss to be like. Beautiful and sweet. They might not know each other at all. It is just a start of something they were unexpectedly thrown in to but even after all that, they were in eachother's arms, lips perfectly fitting with each other.

Jeongguk begins to move his lips slowly, trying to be very careful to not over step his boundaries but he is relieved when Taehyung moves his lips along. It's not a heated one, of course yet it's hold such intensity that it makes both of them crave for more.

Jeongguk wants to hold Taehyung closer so he lifts him up making Taehyung easily be lifted off from the floor, feet dangling in the air. Taehyung fists Jeongguk's hair when the Crown Prince softly sucks on Taehyung's lower lips making the omega prince whimper.

They both don't care if they are in a middle of a hallway, they have no fear of being caught because the euphoric feeling of eachother's lips is all they are aware of for now.

And it's true, true that neither of them has ever felt so jovial and satisfied. They never thought they would find so much peace in eachother's presence.

Though Taehyung almost whines when Jeongguk pulls away because the Crown Prince still hasn't learned how to control himself with Taehyung. Taehyung sees red flash in Jeongguk's eyes but it quickly disappears but Taehyung isn't afraid and he doesn't flinch away.

"I guess you made up for the whole week." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"I am glad I did it then." Jeongguk answers and Taehyung smiles, playing with Jeongguk's collar. In this moment, they don't feel like strangers at all. They feel like they've been with each other for thousands of years.

"You can put me down now." Taehyung giggles and Jeongguk frowns then realizes he is holding Taehyung up. Jeongguk smiles sheepishly and lowers Taehyung, the omega trying his best not to give up on standing because the kiss has surely made him shook to the core.

Now they both stand in a comfortable silence, eyes locked with each other and contented smiles on their lips.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." Jeongguk says and promises himself to spend more time with Taehyung now.

"Goodnight." Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk takes Taehyung's hand in his and places a soft kiss on it and the omega blushes. Neither of them want to leave, finding eachother's company way more perfect than to be alone.

Entering his room, Jeongguk let's out a deep breath, smiling widely afterwards. His mind can't get out the soft feeling of Taehyung's lips. He doesn't know what happened to him at that moment, he wanted to do it. He knew Taehyung was way too shy to do it and he was dying to kiss Taehyung, ever since he saw him honestly.

Remembering the pillowy and gentle lips of Taehyung's against his own, how Taehyung was pressed close to him, how contented he sighed in the kiss, he was happy that Taehyung enjoyed it too.

This changes everything now. I have to tell him about the imprinting. Jeongguk thinks but for now, he sleeps with the beautiful omega stuck in his mind.

--------------------------

"So you are the omega prince of Mariana." Taehyung hears a man, probably in his early forties say as he was walking towards the library. He looked like an official of a high rank, considering he was wearing the office uniform of Haethon ministry.

Ministry. Taehyung gulps and little because he knows how much power the ministry holds after the king.

"Yes." Taehyung softly replies, stopping when he was asked the question.

"Sehyun was a kind and just king, too bad he had to leave the world like this." The man says and Taehyung doesn't like his tone even a little bit.

"Be careful omega prince, the castle has eyes that are and will always be watching you. Make one wrong move and I'll have the king kick you out. Your brother was just lucky to get away." He says and Taehyung frowns.

"Minister Lee." Taehyung snaps his head to the source of the voice. Hoseok.

"The king wants to see you." Hoseok says and the minister nods, leaving the two.

"I don't like him." Taehyung utters and Hoseok chuckles.

"Me neither. Jeongguk wants to kill him to be honest." Hoseok says and Taehyung is confused to why the minister said that to him. What could it mean.

"Did he said something to you?" Hoseok curiously asks.

"No." Taehyung dismisses with a smile. Hoseok nods and says he has to go. Taehyung walks inside the library, the words leaving him in a conflict.

-------------------------

"I will not tolerate my ministry accusing Crown Prince's betrothed like this." The King's voice booms in the court hall.

"We apologise your highness but this can still be a part of Mariana's plan." A voice comes and Jeongguk snorts. This has been going on ever since Seokjin was wedded to Namjoon.

Haethon's ministry never accepted Mariana as their friend. They always tried to make he king be against Seokjin so the marriage can be called off. Though they were never successful. Now another Marianan, Kim Taehyung was a new bad news to them.

"Almost three years have passed to prince Namjoon and Seokjin's marriage, Mariana has done nothing to harm us. And for God's grace Marianan king is dead, how can you still think like this." The king was disappointed in his ministry.

"We apologise." Lee says, gritting his teeth.

"Minister Lee." Jeongguk calls.

"Yes your highness."

"I don't ever want to hear prince Taehyung's name like this from your mouth ever. Understood?" Jeongguk says as the whole ministry along with Lee nods.

"Good." Jeongguk smiles proudly and Hoseok tries hard not to laugh in the middle of the session in the court room.

------------------------

The official announcement of Taehyung and Jeongguk's wedding was sent to the whole Kingdom though there were no proper events held due to Sehyun's death being so sudden.

Taehyung was asked if he's okay for the engagement to be held too soon and Taehyung only smiled in response, saying he has no problem with it. It has to happen, sooner or later.

So the palace was in a rush of preparation for the event. Of course Taehyung and Seokjin's relatives couldn't come from Mariana and this was just an event for Haethon.

The engagement event was held in the ball room just as Jeongguk said. Seokjin wanted to get Taehyung ready himself so he chose the outfit. White top and pants, a soft and sophisticated look which Taehyung approved because he hated wearing those heavy royal suits.

Jeongguk was already in the ball room, dressed in his black and golden jacket which went perfectly with his black fitted pants as well.

All the officials were present. Not much relatives but Jeongguk's friends which served as his guards as well, Yugyeom and Chan.

Then the ball room door opens. All the eyes are on the enterence as Seokjin appears and then Taehyung, earning a few gasps from the crowd who are finally able to see the male omega prince.

He is so beautiful.

What a sight.

Such a pure little thing.

He will look so good with our Crown Prince.

Many comments were passed but all Jeongguk could focus was on the beauty in front of him. Jeongguk feels his heart beat quicken and palms sweating, just like how Taehyung was.

It was an engagement but felt like a proper marriage. Taehyung, with a smile, stood next to the Queen though his eyes couldn't leave Jeongguk for even a bit.

"My dear people of Haethon, we have gathered here to officially have my son, Prince Jeon Jeongguk and prince Kim Taehyung of Mariana to be officially declared as eachother's betrothed. As eachother's fiancé and soon, the marriage will be taking place." The king says as the crowd applause except the ministry.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were made to stand in front of eachother as they slid rings in eachother's fingers. Taehyung was feeling giddy all of the sudden and Jeongguk was resisting himself to just kiss Taehyung infront of everyone till his lips remember every movement Jeongguk's lips are to show.

Jeongguk introduced Taehyung to his friends which he instantly liked. Taehyung once locked eyes with Lee and found him staring bit looked away quickly. He will talk to Jeongguk because it's making him uncomfortable.

"Everything okay?" Jeongguk whispers in Taehyung's ear, hand resting on omega's waist.

"Yeah." Taehyung smiles, though Jeongguk knows he is lying but he let it slide for now.

"You look beautiful by the way." Jeongguk says and the omega beams red.

"T-Thank you." Taehyung stutters which Jeongguk finds way too adorable.

"You look so good as well Jeongguk, like a powerful Alpha prince." Taehyung comments and Jeongguk's eyes darken and he pulls Taehyung from his waist closer to him. The omega yelps a little, hands resting on Jeongguk's chest now.

"I do?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, even though Jeongguk's breath on his lips is making his go crazy.

"But you outdid everyone Taehyung." As soon as the words leave Jeongguk's mouth, he doesn't give Taehyung time to reply and captures Taehyung's lips.

The omega wastes no time to respond back and in the very moment, everything else is forgotten, the crowd quietens, the violins and harps stop but the both of them have no care of the world as they cherish eachother's feelings through the kiss which is too pure for words.

As they pull apart, breathing heavily and looking at each other, eyes glowing their respective colours, red and blue, showing their true affection for eachother even approved by their wolves.

Taehyung looks around now, finding everyone staring at them and he suddenly feels uncomfortable though relaxes a little when he sees Jaehwan and Jihyun smiling at them. Though when the crowd applause and approves, Taehyung shyly hides his face in Jeongguk's chest as the Crown Prince laughs lightly at the adorable omega in his embrace.

-------------------

^Taekook date.

^praying together and a little 'bump' ❤

^ohooooooooo🔥🔥❤ jk and tae slept in opposite positions and hobi said they were hugging eachother's feet.

^I hate seeing him cry.....my precious little baby....he must me missing his grandfather so much. Also Jihope confronting him and bishhhhh. ...Vmin is best friends goals😢😭😭

----------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap. I had to rush it because this damn headache doesn't want to go away :'(

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 140K 51
Taehyung is an elementary school teacher who's a constant disappointment to his family back in England. His ex-boyfriend is getting married to his yo...
110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...
2.7K 242 5
Shinkai Kien was a rather precocious child with the ability to see not just curses but also ghosts. Being surrounded by non-human entities establishe...
24.5K 520 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...