Primis and Ultimis Crews X Re...

By balder614

The title says it all. I won't do lemons, but I may do the ultimis crew if enough people want me to. Reques... More

Request page
Richtofen X Reader
How you meet
Richtofen X Evil! Reader
Dempsey X Emotionless! Reader
Dempsey X Klutz! Reader
Dempsey X Emotionless! Reader
Child! Takeo X Evil! Child! Reader
You meet the crew/you become friends
He Realizes His Feelings/Confession
Dempsey/Nikolai X Reader
Nicknames
RiDe: Innocent Fun
RiDe: Child's Play
The Way You Kiss/where he kisses you
How You Sleep At Night
Child! Dempsey X Very Happy! Child! Reader
Cute Things You Do To Annoy Him
Ultimis! Richtofen X Shy! Reader
Face reveal?
Face reveal
2.0 Werewolf! Richtofen X Reader
Something Of His You Wear
Dog! Dempsey X Reader
In Rememberance
Requests closed for now

Dog! Richtofen/Dempsey/Takeo/Nikolai X Reader

1.7K 21 16
By balder614

For Kosmic1Kreator I apologize for being late, thank you all for being so patient.  The requests will be a bit out of order, I'm doing the ones I have inspiration for first.  Also, happy New Years!  Update's extra long!
——————————————————————
The four heroes had finally taken care of all the souls of their older selves.  It was time for Maxis to bring them home, however the scientist had made a grave mistake.  The coordinates were not for the house, but rather it was set for a completely different dimension...a dimension full of electronics and technology unknown to the four.  A dimension where the heroes are from a game.

~~~

The doorbell rang and a young woman groaned, running a hand through her (h/c) hair while walking to her door.  She had just messed up a painting, but it could be easily fixed later.  Opening the door met her with twin boys, their shaggy, dark hair falling into their eyes a touch.

"(Y/N)!  You'll never guess what we found!" they exclaimed together, making the artist raise a brow.  Sure, she was used to them talking in sync, but what made her curious was the statement.  Something they found?  She wondered what it could be.

"What'd you find?  And what's in the box?" she inquired softly, allowing the boys in.  The twins sat down on her couch, grinning ear-to-ear, making her question even further.

"Jake, Alex, what'd you find?"

The twins giggled and opened the box, revealing four dogs.  One was a golden retriever, German shepherd mix.  The second was a black Labrador.  Third was a bulldog and last was a Rottweiler.  (Y/N) rose a brow questioningly as she gazed at the four dogs.

"We thought you'd like some company!" they chimed, eyes closed in glee, "we know ya live alone, so they could help!"

(Y/N) smiled, her eyes tearing up slightly as she hugged her little brother figures in thanks.  After exchanging hugs and goodbyes, she sent the two off, asking that they give their mother her regards.

The young woman shuffled back inside her rather large home and gently pulled the sleeping dogs out of the box.  Each one was slowly beginning to wake, the black lab first to wake fully.  It jumped in shock, frantically looking around and waking the others.  When the other three woke, the golden shepherd—as she liked to call it—was practically pouncing on the lab.

"Okay, I'll remember you're not very fond of him," she sighed and pulled the lab into her arms to protect it.  "You all need names, collars, and dog tags."  It would more than likely be difficult.  The lab curled up on her lap, whimpering as two of the dogs barked at it.  The only one that was calm was the Rottweiler.

"Takeo," she smiled, making the barking suddenly stop, "you'll be Takeo because of how calm you are.  The bulldog is Nikolai, big and cuddly," the bulldog seemed to blush at this statement, "the golden retriever, German shepherd mix will be Tank.  You, little one, will be Edward!"  A large grin spread across her face at the dog in her lap, each of them looking completely baffled.

Luckily, (Y/N) had four collars for them along with leashes.  She figured on getting the dog tags later, the painting was due to her employer in a few days and she had to finish it.

Al the dogs followed, intrigued. They watched each careful brush stroke, surprisingly quiet. When the painting was finished, it was a masterpiece of the four heroes themselves with someone in the middle—a girl with long black hair and sparkling crystal-like eyes.

"I was requested to paint this and would be paid a little bit. Not my normal, but I would never charge someone so much if I knew they needed help with money as it is," she explained, also slipping a one hundred dollar bill into the back of the canvas for the family to have.

Before anything else was said or done, a bluish-red must surrounded the the four dogs, surprising her. Her eyes were wide as the mist slowly rose up to take form of four humans. When it cleared away, it revealed the four zombie heroes from her favorite game, standing in her art room...

Naked.

She blushed from head-to-toe, quickly looking away and hiding her face with her hands. She could hardly believe what she was seeing! Strike that, she couldn't! The four of them at least had some decency to hide behind a few chairs that she had in her art room.

"The hell happened, Richtofen, we were supposed to be to the house!" Dempsey growled, making the German glare at him.

"Maxis just made an error, nozing more!" he exclaimed, sighing.

Richtofen then looked to the woman, catching her when she nearly fainted. She bit her lip, keeping her eyes closed.

"Y-y-you g-guys n-n-n-need c-c-clothes," she stuttered, quickly leaving. She came back only moments later, eyes still closed so the men could change into the clothes she had provided for them.

When she opened her eyes, Dempsey was wearing a navy blue shirt and pants, Richtofen wore the beige shirt and red pants, Takeo had on emerald green pants and a plain white t-shirt, while Nikolai was wearing black pants and a shirt that had a bear on it that was saying "bear hug?".  The irony of that one made her softly giggle.

"What is pretty lady's name?" Nikolai inquired, making a light blush dust her cheeks.

"U-um...I'm (Y-Y/N)," she stuttered and bit her lip.

She was still unable to look any of them in the eye after seeing there *ahem*...equipment.  Just the thought of it was making her blush, but that's all that was on her mind!  She couldn't help it.  Richtofen frowned in worry, placing a hand on her forehead, making the blush worse.

"Frau?  Are you alright?  You seem sick," he said softly, cupping one of her cheeks.  The feeling of his hand on her blazing cheek was almost too good to be true.  Dempsey then grabbed one of her hands, caressing the knuckles as he tried to keep her calm.  Takeo and Nikolai had a hand on one of her shoulders, worried.

The movements and gestures were small, but it had her tingling in every place they were touching.  She was uncertain what to say, quickly darting out the room to collect herself.

"Okay, I have the four zombie heroes in my art room, each one was NAKED, now wearing my dad's clothes, and they each were trying to make sure I was alright.  This is so frustrating!" she growled into the pillow pressed to her face.  She had feelings for all of them—always had—but having them touching her shoulders, hand, and cheek was almost too much.  She took slow, deed breaths before hesitantly walking back in, seeing each of them sitting on separate chairs, lost in thought.

Go to Richtofen:
(Y/N) shyly looked at the ground, taking slow steps towards the German male. He was busily working in his journal, documenting all that had happened so far. What surprised (Y/N) when looking over his shoulder, was that he had more than two pages full that talked about her. She shyly wrapped her arms around his neck, blushing and making him jump.

"Fraulein!? Are you okay?" he inquired, quickly standing and turning to face her.  A nod from the woman reassured the German.  He gently cupped her chin, making her look into his beautiful sapphire eyes.  It was one of the many differences she noticed between Primis and Ultimis Richtofen...his eyes were blue while his older version had acidic green.

A light blush dusted her cheeks, hands balling into fists on his chest, holding his clothes tightly. Richtofen's other hand was gently placed on her waist, pulling her close.

"I know zhis is crazy, but...Ich liebe dich~" he whispered, making her blush dark crimson. Due to fan fictions, she knew the meaning well.

"I-Ich liebe d-d-dich a-auch~" she smiled, gasping when soft lips were pressed to her own in a sweet, loving kiss.  Both the German's arms wrapped her waist as she snaked her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss.  He slowly sat down, pulling her onto his lap before breaking the kiss, happily cuddling her close.

Go to Dempsey:
The artist looked at each of the men before her heart finally told her to go to Dempsey. He was in the far left corner of the room, away from everyone else as he thought about his wife and little girl. In all honesty, this new girl looked exactly like his wife...same name, too. Maybe reincarnation was a real thing after all, who knows? A surprised gasp escaped the marine when comforting, familiar arms wrapped around his shoulders and chest.

"Tank? Is something wrong?" she whispered, concerned. She sounded just like his wife, bringing a tear to his eye. Hardly moving, he swiftly pulled her onto his lap, a squeak escaping the woman. He buried his head into her shoulder, making her blush.

"You're just like my wife before...the apocalypse," he whispered and pulled away, cupping her cheek. (Y/N) blushed and bit her lip, making Dempsey chuckle. "She used to do that too."

"I'm so sorry if I brought up painful memories."

"Trust me, you didn't. I actually think I could maybe love again," he smiled, flashing his white teeth. (Y/N) blushed crimson when seeing this, making him laugh again.

Dempsey slowly pressed his lips to yours in an experimental kiss before pulling away.  "Definitely," was all he said before giving a passionate kiss.  She smiled and kissed back with just as much passion, running her fingers through his hair. The two slowly pulled away for air, happily cuddling in each other's embrace.

Go to Takeo:
It was a difficult decision, she was unsure who she wanted to see more, but the Japanese man caught her eye.  He was in the middle of the room examining the painting as she walked over.

"(Y/N), why did you put this green paper behind the canvas?  And why were the four of us lequested?" he softly inquired, amber eyes swirling with curiosity.

"The paper is money.  This girl's family is having problems with money and they won't take any unless I sneak it to them," she softly explained, "as for the request of the four of you hugging her...you guys are from a game here in this dimension.

(Y/N) looked away, sighing softly, surprised when Takeo gently grasped her chin and made her look at him.  She was surprised to see such a soft look in the Japanese warrior's eyes and a soft smile on his lips.

"You are so caring," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.  Her eyes fluttered closed, kissing back.  When they pulled away, no words needed to be exchanged.  Takeo held her close, his chin resting on her head as she cuddled into his chest in a sweet embrace.

Go to Nikolai:
Each of the men seemed to be in turmoil, but (Y/N) quickly went to Nikolai, blushing lightly.  She gently bit her lip and fiddled with her shirt hem.

"N-Nikolai?" she whispered, the Russian looking up at her.  He was quick to pull her down on his lap, hugging her.  (Y/N) blushed darker, allowing him to do this as she hugged back, cuddling into his chest.

Nikolai definitely needed this.  He needed someone who would let him hold them on his lap.  Perhaps (Y/N) could be that person for him.

"(Y/N)...Nikolai knows this is sudden but...could I...be with you?" he whispered, nervous of her answer.  Her blush darkened and she bit her lip, shyly nodding.

"Yes," she replied, hugging his neck with a small smile.  Nikolai grinned and kissed her happily, feeling the young girl kiss back.

The two pulled away, gazing into one another's eyes.  Nikolai's ocean-like eyes gleamed in the light of the room.  She blushed lightly and shyly hid in his chest, enjoying the comforting embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 167 30
I don't own COD just my ocs and my story. Dr. Edward Richtofen and the gang have ended the zombies and Samantha's rein of terror before humanity was...
49.1K 1.5K 74
Everyone enjoys some good ol' Assassin's Creed. Started off as one shots kinda fell into a really cheesy, terrible written story with random episode...
128K 2.7K 109
•Includes -Nikolai -Richthofen -Dempsey -Takeo °Requests are open °Credit goes to the artist °Enjoy mein liebling^^
24.1K 185 22
[HI 5 STUDIOS ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES] If you have any suggestions or want me to write anything I'm open! Just leave a comment! Thank you! Enjoy! Achieve...