𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings
Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Infiltration
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 43: House Guest
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided

9.1K 418 493
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Pumped Up Kicks
"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You'd better run better run out run my gun"
~~~

After walking up to the roof you see some people investigating but you pay them no mind.

You see splatters of blue blood that lead around like a trail.
Curiosity led you to follow the trail leading you across the rooftop.

"Is the deviant still here and wounded?" You wondered as you followed the trail.

You stop in front of a storage door where the blood ends.

You knock softly on the door so as to not make a lot of noise.
You hear no answer but you decide to speak quietly "I know your in there, I'm not going to turn you into the police" You tell the door speaking calmly and friendly.

Slowly the door cracks and you only see a bright blue eye.
"Your helping me?" He asked quietly and you nod kneeling by the door.

"I saw the blood are you injured?" You asked tilting your head.
"Yeah I got shot earlier when I was leaving with my friends" He answers.

"Here I have some blue blood" You tell him as you take a packet of blue blood from your satchel handing it to him.

"Just lay low until everyone leaves then escape. I'll lie saying I didn't find anything" You inform him as you keep looking around making sure you dont get spotted.

"Why are you helping me?" He asks suspiciously and you see him clutching onto something.

"Well I dont know a lot about androids but from what I've seen you guys look like your not different from humans so why not?" You shrug then get up to leave but the door opens more and he grabs your hand.

"What's your name?" He asks his bright blue eyes staring up at you.
"I'm (Y/n), what's yours?" You ask him.

"S-simon, I'm Simon" he tells you taking his arm away from yours.

"Well Simon, hope you get back to your friends and we should meet again under different conditions" You smile at him before running away.

You glance out of the corner of your eye seeing the deviant slowly and quietly get back into his hiding spot.

You head back down the stairs and still see Hank standing by himself so you decide to go talk to him again.

"Did you find anything on the roof?" He turns to you.
You shake your head "Nope, looks like all the deviants got away" you lied.

"Oh well..." Hank mutters as he takes a flask out from his coat and you see the words 'fuck my liver' on the side of it as he takes a sip of it.

"Can I have a sip?" You ask and Hank moves it away from you "Your underage, you can't drink" He grumbles.

"I'm 40 years old chronologically so that means I should be able to drink" You tell him and he shakes his head "Nope your still a kid and plus you can't handle the taste of whiskey" he tells you as he takes another sip.
"Bet" you state staring at him with a unwavering look.
He stares back at you "Bet" you smirk at him replying "Bet" he sighs handing the flask to you stating "You can't handle it"

"Watch me" you smirk at him as you take a sip of the flask.

You immediately regretted your decision.

Your mouth burned from the alcohol and you wanted to spit it out but you didnt want to make a mess so you forced yourself to swallow it causing your throat to burn.

You sigh exasperated immediately telling yourself never to drink whiskey again.

You hear laughing beside you from the old man and you send him a small smirk you laughing along.

"I told you" He smirked as he took the flask back from you and taking another sip.

You shrug "Can't blame me for trying" You feel a pat on the back "Trust me kid you dont want to drink this stuff, it'll ruin you" he tells you.

"Then why do you do it then?" You asked him tilting your head.

"Cuz I'm already ruined" he chuckled sourly as he took another sip before walking off.

You go towards the backroom wondering where Connor was and right when you walked in you see Connor holding the collar of one of the androids "I know it was you! You're just a fucking deviant. Go on, admit it!" He yells in its face.

You slowly walk backwards out of the room leaving Connor to interrogate.

"Bad timing (Y/n). Bad timing..."

You walk around finding nothing to do and your standing in the hallway outside the broadcasting room standing near Hank but your just looking around getting lost in thought.

~~~

Connor's Pov:

I interrogated the androids and I believe the one on the left is the deviant I reach for its hand to connect with key but it lashed out at me pushing me against the counter.

I struggled to get it off of me as it grabs for my clothes.
It manages to pull out my thirium supply throwing it onto the ground away from me.

The deviant grabs a knife and I try to stop it with my left hand but it goes right through it pinning my hand to the counter underneath me.

My vision is going blurry and static as the deviant slowly starts to walk away.

00:01:40 Time remaining before shutdowm

A timer showed in my vision I need to get my power cord back!

I struggle out to call for help "Hank....(Y/n)..." I croaked and continued struggling to call them but they don't answer "I need help..."

They can't hear me!

I look around frantically gasping looking for a way to free myself or get help

I kicked the yellow chair in front of me to try to cause some noise so someone will come in.

I take hold of the knife that's lodged in my left hand and ripped it out causing me to fall to the ground.

My vision is going grey and more static I'm going to shut down!

I can't get up so I try to slowly crawl towards my missing piece.

00:00:39 Time remaining before shutdown

~~~

Your Pov:

As I was zoning out I heard a disturbance coming from the other room.
It could have been my imagination or I could be hearing things like I usually do.

But I kept on hearing strange noises so I decided to investigate like the worrywort I am.

When you walked into the backroom expecting to see Connor interrogating the deviant your heart dropped and your widened at the sight of Connor gravely injured on the floor.

"Oh my God! Connor!" You shouted worried about him as you rushed to his side kneeling next to him.

He struggles but he points to a blue metal piece on the ground and you run over grabbing it and turning him onto his back handing the piece to him.

He shoves the piece back into his chest.
You see his red LED change from yellow to blue showing that his signs are stabilized.

He struggles to get up on his own so you help him sit up next to you "Hey, Hey take it easy" You tell him worry in your voice.

Ignoring you he pulls himself to his feet and runs out the door.
You push yourself off the floor running after him into the hallway.

"It's a deviant! Stop it!" Connor ordered when he entered the corridor and you run in as well standing right next to him.

Everyone tries to duck as the deviant fights a guard for his gun looking like he's going to open fire on everyone.

Time felt like it stopped for a minute as you stared with wide eyes at the deviant.

In a split second Connor grabbed your hand throwing you behind him in a protective manner he grabs your gun from your jacket pocket you lose your balance falling to the ground as Connor shoots the deviant three times stopping it before it could do anything.

The deviant drops to its knees slumping over.

Hank helps Officer Miller get to his feet and he walks over helping you up as well.
"Nice shot Connor" Hank praises the android smiling a bit.

"I wanted it alive..." He stated as he stared the deviants body intently not breaking his gaze from it he hands you your gun that he took from you.

You take your gun back and shove it back into your inner jacket pocket.

"You saved human lives...You saved my life" Hank states as he looks at the android.

Connor looks back at Hank and you before walking off leaving the corridor.

You turn on your heel saying goodbye to Hank and run off after Connor.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 317 128
DBH: Connor x female reader Will put trigger warnings before any potential triggers! <3 *Lot of bad language and *AHEM* 8-) ----------------- You'...
9.7K 275 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
29.4K 1.2K 20
Her brother and she had a vision. A vision where people would have the power to create life. Machines that would change the world. They both knew tha...
6.3K 264 61
The phenomenon of deviants was well known. It's the year 2038, and word of deviant androids exploded across social media as incidents happened across...