Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

14•Naked talk

24.6K 620 55
By lunaofart

•Davina Alexander•

My chest hurt at his words, what does it mean we need to talk? If he wants me to tell him everything I really don't want to, not right now but I know if he asks I'll give in.

"A-About?" I asked digging my nails in my thighs.

He half-smiled "Nothing bad, I just want your permission"

I felt better hearing his words "My permission, for what?"

He leaned on the table looking into my eyes and then motioned for me come closer with his hand so I leaned on the table too, just a couple of inches away from his face "I want to make you mine tonight"

A smile played on my lips. I'm not scared of giving myself away to him because I know he cares, I know he won't hurt me but most importantly, he asked...

"I want you to tell me if you're ready or if you want to wait" his eyes never stopped looking into mine.

"I'm ready," I whispered "I was going to-" he interrupted me with a soft kiss.

"Hush, no more talking about it until tonight, okay?"

I nodded "Okay" my smile grew.

Diavolo made every subject a safe place for me, he knows how I react when something touches my psychological wounds. He read the menu for me, and I couldn't help but smile; he has so much patience when it comes to me and what I can do and cannot do.

"Thank you" I whispered looking at him.

He grinned "A pleasure, bunny. What did you like?"

I hummed thinking about it "I think pasta Alfredo, that sounds tasty"

Diavolo nodded raising his hand so the waiter came to take our order. The nice young boy looked at me first which Diavolo didn't like.

"Eyes on me, boy," he said sternly.

I tried not to smile "I'm sorry sir," the boy said scared.

Diavolo sighed "Bunny, you want the pasta Alfredo and a lemonade?"

I nodded "Please"

He hummed in response "And I'll have the Spaghetti aglio e olio" then he handed both of our menus to the boy.

"Right away, Mr. DeLuca," the waiter said before walking away.

"I love being the boss," Diavolo said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm the boss," I said jokingly and gained a cocked up eyebrow from him "I'm not the boss" I giggled blushing.

He smiled "Cutie, I love it when you try to be tough"

"I am tough" I whined "am I not?"

His smile grew "the toughest and strongest girl I've ever met, if one day you're 100% mine I will be honored"

The words coming out of his mouth made me smile "100% yours?" I asked.

Diavolo nodded "My wife but we don't have to talk about it baby, I know how marriage has been to you"

I gulped "Yo-you want me to be your wife?"

He smiled softly looking into my eyes "One day, bunny, don't worry I won't rush anything"

It excites me that he thinks of me that way, it makes me feel like I'm worth it "I would love to be your wife...one day"

For the rest of dinner, we talked about the subject, in a very light tone though, nothing serious we just joked about how our wedding would be and where it would take place and at the end of every phrase we would say 'one day'. I do want to take things slow with Diavolo because I don't want to have a breakdown but at the same time, I already want to have a family with him.

When it was time to leave the restaurant he picked me up bridal style "Where to now?" I asked.

He grinned looking into my eyes "Just to walk a bit more before going to the apartment"

I smiled caressing his cheek "Sounds like a lovely idea, can I have more gelato?"

Diavolo nodded as he took us out of the place "What flavor are you going to try now?"

"Chocolate and banana" I replied swinging my feet around.

We went to a near ice cream shop and he ordered, we then walked out and sat by a fountain. Neither of us said a word as we enjoyed the time passing by, my head was resting on his chest as his arms were around my waist. I looked up at him and he opened his mouth to lick my gelato so I moved my cup to the height of his face, he licked it and then kissed my head.

"This is the best birthday ever" he whispered.

I smiled snuggling in his chest "It's not even over yet"

"Which makes it even better," he said.

I blushed resting my free hand on his laced hands at my stomach "I promise to do my best tonight" I whispered.

He pulled me closer "I just want you to enjoy it, bunny, I want you to feel safe"

"I feel safe when I'm with you, it doesn't matter if the sky is falling down I'll be safe if I'm beside you" I whispered closing my eyes.

With his strong arms, he pulled me onto his lap "Here is where you belong"

I purred getting comfortable on top of him "Here is where I belong"

We stayed a bit more in the piazza, just until I was done with my ice cream. Then we went back to the cars which took us to Diavolo's apartment in the city, on the way there I couldn't stop snuggling in his chest or moving because I couldn't find a comfortable position.

"Bunny stop moving" he chuckled.

I whimpered "I'm sorry, I just can't find a position"

"We are here so don't worry about it anymore," he said as the car stopped.

I gasped looking out the window to find a beautiful old building, just like the manor "It's beautiful"

"Come on, bunny" he grabbed my hand as we walked into the building, there was an old man behind a wooden desk. He had silver hair and a very funny looking mustache.

"Diavolo, ciao figlio, buon compleanno" they smiled at each other.

(Hi son, happy birthday)

"Grazie" Diavolo said taking the key from the old man's hand.

(Thank you)

"Buona notte" the old man said as we walked away.

(Goodnight)

"Buona notte, Leo!" Diavolo said as we went up the spiral staircase "is here, bunny" he said walking down the hall and stopping in front of a beautifully carved door. With the key in his hand, he unlocked the door and I was the first one to walk in; the place is so Diavolo.

"It's beautiful" I said turning around to meet his gaze.

He smiled softly at me as he wrapped his hands around my waist and then lifted me up to sit me on one of the arms of the white sofa "Do you want anything to drink, bunny?"

I shook my head looking at the buttons of his shirt "No, but I really want to be yours already" I giggled wrapping my legs around his torso and pulling him closer.

"Oh really?" He bit his lip.

I nodded slowly looking at his lips "I just want to show you that I'll be yours forever"

He leaned in slowly into my ear "I'm yours forever too" my cheeks turned red at his words and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Diavolo picked me up by my butt and took me upstairs to the bed, he put me down and he stayed up "Why don't you take your clothes off and meet me in the bathroom?" He whispered before pecking my lips.

I wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him into a deeper and longer kiss "Yes, handsome" I whispered as he pulled away with a smile on his face "Where's the bathroom?"

"You just walk through the closet, bunny" he whispered before leaving.

I tried not to squeal in excitement, as soon as he was out of sight I stood up and started stripping out of my clothes. I've never been excited to be with anyone, I've never felt safe when it comes to sex but I know he's going to take care of me just as he does with everything else we do. In the closet I saw the few clothes I packed, already hung up which made me smile, seeing his clothes and my clothes together gives me butterflies.

When I walked into the bathroom he was leaning over the bathtub checking the temperature of the water as he was only wearing his pants, nothing else. I admired his back muscles for a little until he turned around and licked his lips looking up and down at me.

"Come here, bunny" his voice was huskier.

I nodded walking to him with my hands behind my back "Yes?" I whispered looking up at him.

"You're absolutely perfect" he whispered back as he pulled me close with one arm "get in, I'll be back in a minute" he said before planting a baby kiss on my forehead.

I grinned looking down at my feet at his tenderness and how slow he was taking things which I deeply appreciated. Once he was out of the bathroom I stepped into the black bathtub, the water is perfectly warm and the sight of the white rose petals floating around made me happy. I closed my eyes laying my head back with a smile on my face, this couldn't be better. For once in my life I feel like I belong somewhere with someone.

After a few minutes of solitude I noticed his presence as he stepped into the water, my eyes fluttered open slowly and that's when I saw all of him which I had seen earlier this day but oh my god! Just the sight makes me horny...

His toned body is beautiful and sexy, he has a large manhood which I'm sure will be the instrument of my pleasure all night long.

Without him saying a word I climbed on top of him "There's a lot of things I want to say to you" I whispered caressing his cheeks as we looked into echo other's eyes.

He grinned tickling my back "Like what, bunny?"

"How grateful I am for everything that you've done for me, there's not a second of the day where I feel alone even if I am physically alone I know that you're always beside me somehow...you make me happy, Diavolo" I whispered leaning my forehead against his.

"You made me believe in things I thought were gone forever from my life. I go to sleep thinking about you, I go through my day thinking about you and I go to sleep thinking about you. I feel like you're missing from my bed every night, I wish I could have my arms around you every second of the day, I want to whisper sweet things into your ear all day long so I can hear you giggle...I want to be with you forever Davina, it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to heal I'll be here, holding your hand, listening to you, comforting you, it doesn't matter how hard it becomes I'll be by your side, you're the most important thing in my life, bunny, I can't live without you" for the first time in my life someone needed me for more than just lust and pleasure, I wasn't going to be an object anymore.

"I will forever be yours" I whispered.

He smiled "You have no idea how much you mean to me, I don't think I'll ever be able to live without you"

"You won't have to find out" I giggled "Make me yours, Diavolo"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 39
Grace : quiet, shy, introvert .. all she want is a normal life Alexander : only rightful future king of mafia.. nothing can go normal in his life.. ...
70.5K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
728K 3.6K 4
"SHE BELONGS TO ME!! SHE BELONGS TO THE DANIEL KNIGHT!!" °°°°°°° "He is handsome as hell but something about him screams danger." ••••••••••• "I don'...